Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Mind Games (Group Rp - Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:07 pm
User Image

Ѧdeline Ȼawley

Adeline remained quiet through all of the commotion as Dr. Chaney took charge of the situation, studying some of the files in front of her. In fact, she had been pretty quiet all morning. She was always a bit more reserved when a new group of subjects was brought in. She had a hard time keeping hold of her carefully crafted friendly facade on those days, so she generally decided that it was better to just keep to herself. She was always worried that she would say the wrong thing when she was feeling like this.

Adeline glanced up as Thomas ordered the prelims on the new subjects, but remained quiet. That would be her initial bit of information as well. They would be able to give her a small idea of whether any of them posed any problems for the first stages of the process. She couldn't always tell, but more often than not, there was the tiniest hint of what was to be expected.

All natural and technological processes
Proceed in such a way that the availability
Of the remaining energy decreases
In all energy exchanges, if no energy
Enters or leaves an isolated system
The entropy of that system increases
Energy continuously flows from being
Concentrated to becoming dispersed
Spread out, wasted and useless
New energy cannot be created and high grade
Energy is being destroyed
An economy based on endless growth is
-Unsustainable-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:26 pm
Announcement

A few changes have been arranged. There is now a profile thread where you can view your profile. If you would like a specific title in the category your profile is in, let me know. Please PM or post in the OOC with any questions or ideas.... or suggestions..... ect. =)

Profile Thread Link

OOC Link

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

Park Chanyolk

Greedy Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:18 am

(Yonaka Kurai)

User ImageUser Image
ɪ τеʟʟ ϻʏ ρɪɑɴɵ τнe τнɪɴɢʂ ɪ ʋʂed τɵ τеʟʟ yɵʋ

You make me wanna run around pulling my guns out and shit
You're tempting me to run my mouth and call you out on this, bitch
How ignorant you gotta be to believe any of this
You need to slit your wrists, get pissed, and go jump off a bridge

What? You can't see the sarcasm in the verses I spit?
What? You think I just got lucky, didn't work for this shit?
Bitch, I've been working at this ever since I was a kid
I played a million empty shows to only family and friends

They opened the door slowly at first, she didn't know why at first as there was no threat in the room. But she soon heard new voices and realized why, she slipped through as soon as the door opened, curious to hear the new people as they never really had many experiments that went right.They walked her to her cell at a steady pace, but she had enough memory of the place to get to her cell easily even though she was blindfolded.
'Do we take off the blindfold now that she's here?'
She whipped around excitedly, she didn't see light often and she hated only seeing scientists and lab rats when they tested her abilities.
'You're new around here, but word of advice: don't take off the blindfold.'
She huffed silently, she wouldn't kill them or anything. But it was smart of them to take precautions, she was punished for the last guard she hypnotized. She had a particular gait, one of which was bouncy and childish as she bounded to her cell; she really wanted to see the new people. She waited for them to open the door before twirling inside, eliciting a chuckle from the older guard.
'See you next time loon.'
'Good day. I think'
Her voice cracked as she spoke, tired from use and the tests from today. She sat down in her cell, patting down her simple cotton dress or rather a hospital robe. She felt the holes around the hem before sighing, feeling for the bars with her fingers before leaning her forehead against it, luckily her tightly fixed blindfold around her eyes didn't come off or they'd punish her; she shivered and wrapped her arms around her knees thinking of it.

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:22 am
User Image
Harold Tec

Harold walked into the bustling lab holding a mug of hot coffee. Last night like most nights he substituted sleep with work. He’s been at this lab for so many years, yet still most of his advances in brainwashing were minor. He had more luck accidentally giving people superpowers. Of course his brother made him work on replicating those abilities on top of brainwashing. That didn’t deter him though. He knew one day his work would pay off, it just had to. All these sleepless nights would lead to something great.

He approached the corner of the lab Thomas was sitting at. He leaned against the wall next to Thomas’s desk and stared at the monitor that had the new subjects in view. “Good morning Thomas. How much longer till we can prep all the subjects for the brainwashing process? I trust with you in charge they’ll get done as soon as possible.” While Harold supervised most of the test he entrusted Thomas to do more of the hands on work. While not only one of the smartest minds in this lab he was also the most trustworthy. He used to be a soldier so he knew how to follow orders and focus on the task at hand.  

SinfulCupcakes

Dapper Trader

xlKoralx

Bashful Lover

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vctoria didn't get any response from anyone, she kept looking around seeing people who seemed to be here for a while. She thought to herself "Am I going to end up like them, some sort of experiment or worse?". She heard footprints coming down the walkway, a few men walked in and came to her cell. They opened the cell and grabbed her by her arms, she struggled trying to get away "Let me go, Where are you taking me" she screamed at them as they carried her into a different room. She stopped and looked around, it was Itec lab she heard about, she didn't want them messing with her brain. Before she could try to get away they had her strapped to bed and the guys who carried her in here left.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:59 pm
Jakob Volkov

User Image Jakob looked at the other two captives. From the looks of it they had been here for years, battered and bruised from Itec's testing. "What the hell did they do to them?" he said quietly. His attention was brought to the opening doors and a few guards walked into the room. He watched as they pulled one of the girls out of her cell and drag her away. Another set of guards entered the room and walked up to Jakob's cell. "Get away" he yelled before being grabbed the guard and hauled away to another room. The guards strapped Jakob to what looked like an examination table and left the room.  

WildWestMustang

Dapper Hunter

SokoBlairse13thsin

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:23 pm
-Conrad Sibral-

Conrad turned his head in the direction of the scientist, that wall that seperated them and the holding cells seemed so to him right now he had broken out of the containment cell once, which is why they now flooded his with gas before taking him out, and bound him before moving him anywhere, he was powerless at this moment he could only sir and watch as the newcomers were hauled away for prelims, he hated this part seeing them go for the first round, it usually, mentally broke half of those who came here,all to quickly, and that gave him a great deal of anger, he needed to do something so he started doing push-ups,with a single hand, alternating left and right every time the count hit twenty-five, he was clearly not a happy person and the scars and marks just added to his, look, angry he always looked angry, and it was true he was....... he would continue with his push-ups until the two had returned from prelims, switching then to sit-ups.....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:11 pm
User Image

☆═━┈┈ αℓℓιsσи тαмяч ━═☆

Allison giggled and waved as the guards came to take away the first two subjects. "Buh-bye, see you soon~" She said, as though they were going on a ride. She went back to the doll's hair, untangling it, and then re-starting the braid. She wasn't too concerned, she knew they would be back. It was too soon for them to disappear again. They had only just arrived.

When the two were gone Allison tapped on her head and whispered, "They're going to dig around in their brains~" as though it were a secret. She frowned, messing up the braid and starting over once again, placing all of her focus back on the doll.

❝Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold. Her early leaf's a flower,
but only so an hour. Then leaf subsides to leaf,
So Eden sank to grief. So dawn
goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.❞

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:17 am

#336699#996699

Izaiah, with his back against one of the cell walls sat with his legs crossed, watching, listening to the captives around him. He had this foreboding feeling that him and Ella would end up insane and talking to each other to. It was an unfortunate outcome it seemed. He glances over at Ella to see that she was replacing her fear with obnoxious anger as usual. His heart beat hard inside of him, reverberating through his entire body. He hoped her behavior wouldn't get her killed.

"Oh great!!" Ella was about to scream more insults, but then a few men in scrubs and another frail looking girl came out of a white door that nearly blended into the completely white walls. She was blindfolded, and when they put her in one of the cells Ella kicked the side of hers. "HEY! You ******** assholes! This is NOT RIGHT! You can't keep us here?! What are you! ******** creeps?!" She was about to say more, but they seemed pretty career about ignoring screaming girls who already nearly lost their minds and disappeared back through the door they came out of. Ella growls, kicking the side of her cell again, harder, and regretting it instantly. Pain shattered up her leg, and left her unprotected toes throbbing. She bit her lip against any showing of pain and just glared hard at nothing in particular. Izaiah sighed at yet another of her hotheaded displays. She was in panic mode, and he couldn't do much...

"Ella... mur mokah lemee." He spoke to her in their language. They created it together when they were really small children; typical of twins and even close siblings. Ella looked at him with contempt, but the expression slowly faded as his sincere gaze calmed her down.

"Mu mena." She slid down the wall of the cell and replied glumly. Before Izaiah could companion his gentle smile of comfort with matching words two groups of several men in scrubs came out of the door and went up to both Victoria's and Jakob's cells opening and pulling them out.

"Hey! Hey!' Izaiah called, his heart racing. "What are you-"

Ella screamed, enraged yet again by the injustice of these men doing whatever they please.

"Stop!!" Izaiah pounded softly on his cell, defeated already, and Ella had paused, her rage keeping her warm. They watched their two friends disappear behind the white door fearing for them. "What the ********..." Izaiah nearly whined sitting back down. Ella sat down simultaneously as her brother and grimaced at the strange scarred man who had suddenly began doing insane amounts of pushups. Whatever it took to cope I guess. But at the crazy doll girl's comment Ella lashed out.

"Shut the ******** up!" She lashed out at the side of the cell yet again, feeling like a caged animal ready to tear someone's throat out. She couldn't take this girl's nonchalance at the disappearance of her friends. This was ******** ridiculous... if only she could talk to her connections on the outside.

"Calm down El." Izaiah muttered. Ella sniffed haughtily. It was then that a strange little man in a white lab coat cam into the room accompanied by two men in scrubs Ella and Izaiah eyed them suspiciously as they first stopped at Ella's cell.

"Hello!" The little man said brightly. "Now we just need to get you ready with the prepping chem and then you'll be all set!" He spoke very cheerily, but he seemed more nervous than he was letting on.

"Don't ******** touch me you slimey little mouse. I'll eat you in one big bite." Ella said almost in a whisper, getting up real close to the cell wall as if she were about to burst out of it and swallow the little man whole. Izaiah sighed, rolling his eyes somewhat at her potty mouth, something she adopted when they hit 5th grade. His stomach tightened though as the little man motioned to the men in scrubs who opened the cell door. Before she could attack them, and she was damn ready to do so, one of them punched her in the stomach, knocking her breath away and stunning her. It took her a good five minutes before she could catch her breath again, but they was all it took. They'd inserted a needle, and began pumping her full of this 'prepping chem', then they removed the IV and shut her cell back up. Izaiah pounded on the glass, but it was useless. They did the same with him, and then they were gone through the door. Dazed, and finally quiet, The twins looked at each other, Izaiah in despair, and Ella full of rage.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:32 am

Dr. Thomas Chaney

Dr. Chaney looked up when Harold Tec, his employer and supervisor approached him. Dr. Chaney let a bit of irritation escape slightly at the underlings who were supposed to have already gotten that done while the subjects were unconscious.

"It was already supposed to be done, but I'm sure by now it will only be about ten minutes before the subjects are ready to be fully prepped for testing." Suddenly he appeared delighted, peering up at Harold.

"Sir! They've brought me some wonderful experiments. Twins! I was planning to use the boy as a control and the girl as the testing dummy. Their brain chemistry should be nearly identical and we would be able to more easily see which parts of the brain the brainwashing process has effects on more easily. Just by mere comparison, I have high hopes for the results from those two. Twins are wonderful for biological testing." He finished his small speech and began flipping through the papers on two of the clipboards.

"Next, I have two of the subjects already in testing labs A and B. I was planning to have them undergo the preliminaries first." Preliminaries were a wash of images and sounds meant to disorient the conscious mind, and metaphorically open the doorway to the subconscious. It would be then that the brainwashing technology would be able to access the subject's brain and began to warp the brain chemistry in the ways that would eliminate any 'independent' thought or action. Some of the project scientists called it 'white washing'. After a few days, it will be confirmed that white washing has been successful, and then they were free to implant anything they wish into the subjects mind. Commands, memories, even emotions. Of course, the end process, the actual implantation of such things tended to warp the brain chemistry and instead of mind control as an end result, reported 'super' abilities are established. The study of these strange abilities in such subjects were for another branch of the department, and not Dr. Chaney's concern however.

"They should be having their brain scanned as we speak. Would you like to accompany me to one of the labs, or should we split the fun a subject for each of us?" Dr. Chaney asked, a small smile on his lips as he began to gather up the necessary papers on Victoria and Jakob. Dr. Chaney wasn't necessarily the best supporter of Itec's practices, but brain science was something he couldn't resist. It was fascinating, and even small breakthroughs on how the brain works excites him. He always tries to view the subjects as its... but it was nearly impossible for him when they were right in front of him. Especially the children. It was a pain, but somewhat necessary to advance in this field of study. He'd have to sneak them some ice cream later if only to stem his guilt. He knew the testing hurt...

((Made some stuff up again. xD Hope it makes some kinda sense))  

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:57 am

Mikey Kale

Mikey, finally stirring awake from the shouting, and insanity storming on around him, sat up holding his head in his hands. His stomach dropped at the unfamiliar floor and painfully looked up, squinting his eyes against the light and his headache.

"s**t..." He muttered. "s**t... ********... ugh, damn it." He gradually grew louder with his cursing, but caught himself before he began to panic.

"Jeez, here I thought Ella had the mouth." He recognized Izaiah's voice and drifted his eyes over the people in the cells around him until they fell on the gloomy boy.

"yea..." Was his own reply. His head hurt something fierce, but the worst thing was the fact that his mistake had them caught up in enemy territory. From all of the reports of Itec, it would probably take a miracle to get them out of this. He leaned the back of his head against the cell wall behind him before he noticed that Jakob wasn't with them.

"s**t... where's Jakob?!" He asked, slightly panicked. They'd already off'd one of them. God damnit.

"They took him... but this one."[/iIzaiah jabbed a finger to one of the cells next to him. A girl with a doll; she was braiding it's hair. "Makes it seem like they'll be coming back."

Izaiah studied the girl for a moment. Small, dirty, and unkept hair... he frowned. He knew what Itec was doing, but this girl seemed like a failed experiment if his knowledge was correct. It had to be correct though, it came directly from the source. When Jakob returned - if he returned, Mikey would have to tell him what they did here. It was damn useful information now...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:32 am
User Image

Mark Gram

Mark had been sleeping in a corner cell for a while. Sleep was his only solace in this damn lab. He used to have nightmares for so many years, but Mark simply grew out of his fear. He accepted whatever fate decided to do with him. At this point he had no choice in what happened to him in this place, he didn't have any choice since the day he was abducted into this hellhole. The only thing Mark had to hope for is to get the chance to kill his captors, even one would make him happy. That was only a dream though, he knew it was likely he would rot away in his little cage till he finally died in surgery. He wouldn't let himself die easy though, because he had to take the gamble that one day those responsible for his solitude would die by his hands. All he had left was hate for the scientist and their goons.

Mark only dreamed of one thing nowadays. It wasn't freedom or anything like that, no he dreamed of all the ways he could torture his captors. He smiled through his sadistic dreams because that was the only thing he wanted, revenge. All good dreams must come to an end though. He woke up to an all too familiar sight. New subjects had arrived, most in panic as usual. Mark had seen many people come and go over the ten years he'd been here. At least he though it was ten years from what little he saw and heard. Mark didn't think there was anyone that had been here longer than him. So many have disappeared, likely dead. He didn't ponder why they went away, he didn't care anymore.

He watched as the muscle came in and dragged two of the subjects out the room with relative ease. The two other new subjects screamed as it all happened. Some more men came in to pump chemicals into the new subjects, along with a complementary punch to the gut to stop their whining. Then the men left, leaving the new subjects to sit in their cages dazed. The fifth new subject had just started to awake.

Mark finally stood up from his cage, blankly stared at two of newbies. He didn't notice till now but they looked alike, maybe they were related. That would be a first. The two new men seemed to be talking to each other. If it weren't for the glass obscuring his powers from leaching onto someone's senses he might've been able to hear the commotion going on, but he honestly could care less what these people had to say. Mark hardly cared for conversation. "Will you two pathetic imbeciles quite being a nuisance to the scientist. All you'll do is put them in a bad mood. They'll only hit us all harder if you cause problems." His eyes turned to the new subject that had just woke up "Don't make the mistake the other newbies made. Resisting is hardly tolerated here, trust me." He looked over the the three new subjects, they probably wouldn't last long. "Now why don't you accept your fate for the sake of a deaf man?"  

SinfulCupcakes

Dapper Trader

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:57 am

Dr. Mason Murrerie

Dr. Murrerie studied the test results from the most recent subject - the one with hypnotism. She'd just been returned to her cell, but today's results were rather intriguing. He'd have to allow her to test he abilities on some unfortunate soul later this afternoon or even as early as tomorrow. Her brain chemistry seemed to be constantly fluctuating as well, and he still didn't know what that could mean for her or her ability. Interesting indeed. Next up would be - he flipped through the various papers on his desk, skimming over the various notes and scribbles. He usually hand wrote his study notes, and had an assistant type them up on a computer at the end of the day.

Mark Gram. His favorite study. His powers were extraordinarily intriguing in ways that most couldn't even fathom. It was amazing. If governments thought brain washing was a decent weapon, they'd be astounded by the other things they could do with Itec's research. Next he flipped to Conrad Sibral. This one was fairly interesting as well. Actually all of his subjects he adored to such an extent, like a man with trophies he often like to polish, or an obsessive collector. With a sigh he decided to bring in Conrad. First for a brain scan, then possibly to test out his abilities. He usually forced Conrad to watch short clips on amazing feats or snap information quickly around him, and the man absorbed it like a sponge. Dr. Murrerie wanted to know why. He picked up the phone on his desk and spoke into it in his own snobbish way.

"I'll need Subject 42 in lab 7. Strap him down, no sedatives." He ordered. After a short confirmation, Dr. Murrerie gathered up the appropriate documents and his notebook and headed to Lab 7 to wait for his next subject for the day. Conrad Sibral.

((Yay for lotsa new characters! =D ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:04 am
User Image
Harold Tec

Thomas seemed ecstatic when he saw the new subjects were twins. Harold had only found that out last night himself. Originally only Ella was supposed to be abducted, but Izaiah was pleasantly close by so Harold got a nice two for one deal. “I would’ve told you sooner, but I wanted to wait so I could see your reaction. The wait was definitely worth seeing your big smile! This could mean big things for our project.” Even though Harold spent most of his time on his work he tried his best to keep all his workers happy, even if there were some employees he liked more than others.

Thomas asked if Harold wanted to accompany him to the lab. He checked his watch for the time. “I should have time to sit through the test. I don’t plan to meet up with Mason for his status report on the powered subjects till later. He’ll probably end up spending extra time with Conrad anyway, you know how dedicated he is to work.” Harold didn’t need to supervise the preliminary test since it was just a setup for the brainwashing process, but he usually ended up watching the recordings of the test anyway so there was no harm in accompanying Thomas for the moment. Harold took a drink of his coffee before replying to Thomas “So which subject would you like to watch? I can always watch the other one on my computer later.”  

SinfulCupcakes

Dapper Trader

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas