[FIN] Threads Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:54 pm
Spins stiffened, twisting to look at Tambrey but then relaxed slightly giving a nonchalant grooming of a leg as if to say, what ever. I don't care what you do.

"I like Crobats and Spin handles other flying pokemon fine. Just not birds, and I agreed that I wouldn't add any to my team if he behaved." Lex watched his spider fondly. "And not to put him back in storage."

"Its alright." Lex replied, bemused at the Jiriachi proceeded to rattle on the reasons why he could not be dead. "Perhaps after training with Neph, we could take a gander at my resurrected ones."

He was rather excited to meet them but not with so many different pokemon out.

<< I am to care for my charge and make sure he doesn't get into trouble by doing anything rash.>> Yoketron replied, trying to be patient as he expained to the puppy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:51 pm
Tambrey nodded.
"Well. Understandable for a bug type to have a fear of birds." She voiced, with a smile for the spider. This seemed good; he had clear 'pressure points' for motivation, yet, by his demeanor, it seemed like they'd not be needed anyway. He didn't like the wheelchair, but Lex had reached out as though he was fine to pet, so she supposed he didn't have aggression issues...

Now, as long as Neph behaved, this should all go fine then.

"Hm? Oh! Yes please. I'd love to see them. There's something incredibly special about bringing fossils back into the world, even if just genetically. I've yet to see any actually moving about yet," She admitted "aside from Amaura genetic lines we already had, I mean. I've only seen Omanyte in the growth matrix tanks so far. It'll be neat to see one, well, live and active... Okay. So," she held up a ball "I'm going to let Neph out now. Pakhet? Can you stay with Yoketron there? Don't wander. I know you're not keen on Neph, but I want you to stay out for now. You have to get used to her."

The Growlithe looked concerned, but yipped affirmative and then whimper growled as she tried to go and dart behind the Zoroark.
<>

A flash brought out Tambrey's spider, who, seeing she was in a training room, immediately began looking around for a big, or interesting, target to fight...
<>  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:42 pm
Spins looked over his fellow spider, mandibles spreading before closing as he listened to the words. <> It certainly wasn't him.

<> Yoketron replied dryly, turning his focus on the spider and perhaps flicking his tail over the growlithe to cover them.

"Probably should have asked how you want to do this.." Lex replied, watching the unique color spider perk up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:57 pm
"One moment..." Tambrey smiled grimly and snapped her fingers. "Neph?" She locked eyes with the spider once she had her attention, and then pointed toward Lasi.

Lasi simply grinned happily at his spider friend, who gave a glare in return.

"Behave. We're training."

Neph paused. Training... how? She didn't see Ella or Pygi, two of her usual opponents, or Killer or Aulus...

<> Neph turned from Tambrey to address the other spider. <> She ignored the dark type, and the Growlithe was just too small to be interesting.

"I figure, if she stays settled, I'll have her demonstrate and then we'll see if Spins can mimic her?"

<> Neph chittered suspiciously..  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:12 pm
Spins gave a full body shrug. <> He poked a back leg at Lex and huffed, listening.

"That sounds good. Hey, Spins. We are doing some move training to see if we can add spider web to your arsenal." Lex replied, explaining it a bit more to his spider.

Spins hummed and looked over at Neph. <>  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:31 pm
Whatever Spins had just said had prompted Neph to act, and given Spins was poking at Lex just before Neph's demeanor changed, Tambrey decided that firstly...
"Yoke? Get him out the way!" Before stepping to the side herself, and looking up at Lasi, holding her hand up that he should 'hold' for now, unless Neph decided to spring on the other spider.

<> The female spider chittered before sending exactly the attack that she'd heard mentioned, a Spider Web, toward Spins.

<> Franklin decided, and floated behind Lasi. <> The psychic type, apparently, knew the spider well enough to know that a happy Neph probably wasn't good.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:46 pm
Yoketron carefully drew his charge close and to the side, watching the spiders.
<< How charming.>>

Spins snickered and jumped to the side, a leg held out to capture the threads, eyes focused on Neph. <> He looked over the silky threads, twirling his leg, watching the thread wrap around his limb. <>

Lex coughed and rubbed his face, watching the pair posture off. "Yeah, Spins stop that. I know you are instigating what ever is going on."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:19 pm
"Wait..." Tambrey suggested, and then held up a hand toward each spider.
"Franklin, translate what they say to this?" She knew what Neph would say, but still...

"Would you two like to battle? Spins, you could study Neph's moves. Neph, you'd get to battle. But immobilization or submission only, yes? No trying to kill each other?" She turned to Lex "Good idea with Spins?" She thought she had a bit of a read on the other spider's personality, but of course Lex would know him best.

<> Neph told Spins, then responded, knowing the Jirachi would translate. <> Neph responded, legs tapping in anticipation, while Franklin then provided a translation for the humans.

The Growlithe poked her head up to have a look at what was going on.
<> Pakhet grumbled.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:27 pm
<< Maybe.>> Spins muttered studying Neph for a few moments as he scraped the webbing off his legs and then the room. It was not his favorite room, he rather have things he could hide behind and plot but ehh, it could work.

<> Spins tapped one and head bobbed his acceptance of the terms. Might be interesting to see how she made that webbing.

Yoketron flicked his tail in annoyance. <> Well, he would be keeping a close eye out.

Lex looked between the Growlithe and the Zoaraok only getting half the conversation. "Spins, you want me directing.. no? Okay then." He said amused as a leg shot straight in the air in a clear do not want signal.

<> Spins replied.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:49 pm
<> The Jirachi decided to inform them, while she bobbed a safe distance overhead.

Lasi peered up and frowned at the lack of perches available. Hrm. He'd have to stay down here, on the ground, the right way up, while he spectated and waited to intervene when, or if (he suspected it would be a when) he was told to.

<> Neph snickered, and made a note of the objection, but she knew if she went too out of line, Tambrey'd call Lasi to the battle and she still couldn't figure out how to beat that stupid pink goof of a Crobat.

"Right. Neph. I will hold off on calling your attacks too, but that's because we're going for subduction right now. It's training, not a mission. We don't need real injuries here... Okay. Go when ready."

Tambrey took a step back, as Neph pattered from side to side, tapping against the ground eagerly.
"Um. This should be interesting. She once tried to pick a fight with one of Galactic's mechs while we were making an escape... I've never limited her quite so expressly before. My team are usually aware of what she's like and how to deal with her. The younger ones," She indicated Pakhet "don't tend to meet her unless, like Pakhet there, they have a natural type advantage, until they're trained up a bit more..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:22 pm
"Not surprised, they take a lot to fix." Lex responded and watched his Ariados move forward and offered a leg towards Neph. "I'm not overly worried, but Spins might be a bit cautious, he's had two leg injuries in the last month or so. And Neph isn't a bird so I'm not going to have the horror of OMG I didn't know he was going to kill and eat your pidgey." That had been a trainwreck.

Birds, Spins did not tolerate them.

<> Spins responded as he approached and offer a foreleg towards Neph. <>  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:38 pm
"Hm. Lucky he still has them. They are, um, thankfully not as complex as a lot of species; hydraulic motion and all that, but yes, biologically... A mess for healing up well..." She smiled grimly "Yes. Neph's certainly no Pidgey... I'm fairly confident she won't try to kill Spins too, honestly, from what I can read of her, she actually seems to like him as much as she likes anything..."

Neph didn't really do honour or sportsmanship. She wasn't going to shake forelegs.
As soon as Tambrey was stepped away and she considered the battle to begin, she replied to the other spider with:
<> Neph called, darting back, and sending another Spider Web toward Spins... Well, that /was/ what they all wanted to see right? She could show off, indulge them a little, at least.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:55 pm
"He does well enough and he likes her as well ... which is why I thought that letting them train together might be a good idea." He watched them and gave a slight smile. "And Neph doesn't shoot electric webbing so it is better for her to work with him then my Joltik."

<> Spins responded and was a bit slow in dodging the netting the sticky threads covering him. He shook himself, using his legs to pull the substance away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:18 pm
Neph decided, then, to demonstrate just why the sticky threads were useful, while the other spider was dealing with them. She concentrated and elongated her shadow, hurtling herself into a Shadow Sneak attack.
<>

Tambrey cringed slightly. Electric webbing. Something Jubilee could do. That bug was adorable, but /electric/ webbing was an idea that sent uncomfortable feelings up the scientist's spine. She wasn't fond of electricity.
"Mmhm. Plus, by seeing one of his own species actually doing this, he should be able to work out pretty quickly for himself. It /is/ a good idea."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:08 pm
Being a spider lent him a bit more knowledge on how to remove it the threads, Spins paused in his removal of the threads and puffing up slightly at her tone.
He huffed, rocked by the Shadow Sneak attack and shifted, eyes lingering on Neph and responded with Night Shade.

"I am hoping that he catches on, it would be good for him." And add a lot to the team. "And be useful to the team. I need to evolve Sunspot to a Galvantula."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff