Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
✗ Looking for an RP / 1x1 Partner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ju-chansuki

Original Raider

8,475 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:11 pm
                  Hello, Noted~

I'm looking to find some role-play partners for 1x1 role-plays.
                  I can play either male or female.
                  Here is my sample thread, and here are some examples of post styles I've used in the past.
                  I'm quite open to just about anything at well. If you need particular ideas, the following role-plays sound particularly intriguing:

God/Goddess x Human
                          Human x Nonhuman
                          Kidnapper x Victim
                          Popular x Outcast
                          Angel x Human x Demon

Noted Musician

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:42 pm
Ju-chansuki

Hi! I'm glad you're interested in a 1x1. From the ideas you're interested in, I'd say I'm curious about the Popular x Outcast idea. Did you have any plot ideas? If we did a normal person kind of thing, I think it'd be fun to do it in a college setting rather than high school, but that's just an idea.  

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

Ju-chansuki

Original Raider

8,475 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:24 pm
Noted Musician

For the Popular x Outcast idea, if we set it in a college setting, there are a couple of ways we could do it. They could be taking the same class and be assigned to do a group project together. They could both have joined a free school event, such as a speed dating event, the popular on a dare, the outcast out of desperation. They could also meet in a club, like the tennis club or anything of the sort. Perhaps, entirely by coincidence, they both signed up for the exact same classes for all of their credit hours, and they nervously decide to interact over that coincidence.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:40 am
Ju-chansuki

THEY COULD BOTH BE IN BAND omg yesh. Can we do band???  

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

Ju-chansuki

Original Raider

8,475 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:54 am
We can do band~! smile And what kind of school band? There could be a marching band, an orchestra, a jazz band for a class. . . There's a lot of possibilities!

Noted Musician

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:42 pm
Ju-chansuki
We can do band~! smile And what kind of school band? There could be a marching band, an orchestra, a jazz band for a class. . . There's a lot of possibilities!

Ummmm, they could both be in band, idk about which band, BUT we could also do one of them is a cheerleader and the other is in band x3 classic.  

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

Ju-chansuki

Original Raider

8,475 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:17 pm
Noted Musician
Ummmm, they could both be in band, idk about which band, BUT we could also do one of them is a cheerleader and the other is in band x3 classic.

We can certainly go for the classic cheerleader x band nerd :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:09 pm
Ju-chansuki
Noted Musician

We can certainly go for the classic cheerleader x band nerd :3

AAANNNDD what if we mix the Popular x Misfit idea with the Kidnapper x victim idea??? They could go to school together, and one of them is secretly sent to kidnap the other or something? My creative juices are just flowing like crazy, ahhaa  

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

Ju-chansuki

Original Raider

8,475 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:52 pm
notedmusician

AAANNNDD what if we mix the Popular x Misfit idea with the Kidnapper x victim idea??? They could go to school together, and one of them is secretly sent to kidnap the other or something? My creative juices are just flowing like crazy, ahhaa

Oooh, I like that! Maybe the misfit is from a rich family, a second child, and is much more awkward than the perfect older sibling. The popular one is pretty poor, but has a great personality and attracts everyone. Someone wanting to get back at the rich family for whatever reason approaches the popular person and offers to pay them well if they kidnap the misfit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:25 pm
Ju-chansuki
Oooh, I like that! Maybe the misfit is from a rich family, a second child, and is much more awkward than the perfect older sibling. The popular one is pretty poor, but has a great personality and attracts everyone. Someone wanting to get back at the rich family for whatever reason approaches the popular person and offers to pay them well if they kidnap the misfit.

Man, we are just blasting off ideas! I like that. Would you want to be the popular one or misfit? And girl or boy?  

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

IGmangachick

Fanatical Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:50 pm
Noted Musician

Celebrity x Non Fan
Popular x Outcast
Rebel x Nerd

I'd be up for any of those if you're still looking for 1x1's. If I can encourage it at all, I'd also be interested in doing something along the PoW x Guard or Soldier x Nurse line as well. I haven't done a period rp in a while, just been in a mood lately, though if that's not your style I totally understand.

But yeah... I know I haven't rped in this guild yet so you don't have a lot to go on there, but I can give you samples if you would like. I certainly think I'm up to the standards you're looking for.

What do you say?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:07 pm
Noted Musician

Man, we are just blasting off ideas! I like that. Would you want to be the popular one or misfit? And girl or boy?

You sparked my interest. whee I can play either gender, but I think it'd be fun to play the misfit. I've got the idea in my head that the misfit isolates him/herself by being proud and aloof because s/he doesn't know how else to handle being part of her/his family. But of course, s/he's really lonely and wants to be part of popular's circle, but doesn't know how to integrate him/herself into it.  

Ju-chansuki

Original Raider

8,475 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:14 am
IGmangachick
Noted Musician

Celebrity x Non Fan
Popular x Outcast
Rebel x Nerd

I'd be up for any of those if you're still looking for 1x1's. If I can encourage it at all, I'd also be interested in doing something along the PoW x Guard or Soldier x Nurse line as well. I haven't done a period rp in a while, just been in a mood lately, though if that's not your style I totally understand.

But yeah... I know I haven't rped in this guild yet so you don't have a lot to go on there, but I can give you samples if you would like. I certainly think I'm up to the standards you're looking for.

What do you say?

Soldier x Nurse sounds REALLY cool! Something during WW2 or something, that'd be sweet. I'd be up for one of those, and if you say you're literate and such, I trust you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:19 am
Ju-chansuki
Noted Musician

You sparked my interest. whee I can play either gender, but I think it'd be fun to play the misfit. I've got the idea in my head that the misfit isolates him/herself by being proud and aloof because s/he doesn't know how else to handle being part of her/his family. But of course, s/he's really lonely and wants to be part of popular's circle, but doesn't know how to integrate him/herself into it.

If you wanna be the misfit, that's cool. I keep thinking the misfit should be the boy and the girl is the popular one, cause how cool would it be if the popular girl ended up being this kinda evil bad guy?? And then the guy was nice to her, and she ended up changing for him? Or something along those lines. I guess I can also see it if the girl is the misfit and the guy is the popular one.  

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:49 am
Noted Musician

Hi Noted *waves*

I was wondering if you had any interest in this idea: Link