Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] On the Rocks [ Aulus & Lex / PRP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:59 pm
Why was Lex looking at him like that? Why was he looking amused? Old defensive, paranoid instincts kicked in and flooded him with all the things Lex could be thinking and all the things he could do about it.

...But he didn't have to. Whatever Lex thought of him in this moment actually didn't matter. Come to that what Lex thought at all didn't matter, it wasn't going to shatter the world if Lex thought he was a stupid tit.

Aulus exhaled softly, trying to let the jolt of anger and panic go with the breath. It didn't entirely work but it did stop him tensing up. "Right, that's a good idea," he said aloud. "Why don't we introduce all four of them to everyone we have with us? Maybe one at a time in more forceful cases like Slipstream."

<> Borealis explained. <stuff in them.>> Some of the stuff was as yet unidentified but it was all interesting all the same.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:05 pm
"If you believe that is a good idea." His pair had met 'Tron and Spins already, though he didn't have the spider with him at this time. He had Glit and she was calm but had an type advantage on them all. There was a reason he had chosen the pair he had.

"I also have Glit, my Serperior." He added, bringing the full count to six.

<> Strongarm said, passionate about getting to explore.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:11 pm
"I do," Aulus replied, trying very hard to remain feeling as sure of himself as he had when he'd walked in here. Nothing had changed, he knew his s**t, it was all fine. "Giving them a range of experiences has to be a good thing, so long as you're confident you can control all of your pokemon." Given the wild headbutting comment maybe not? "I've got Charizard, Absol, Rapidash, and Heracross with me besides these two. My pair have already met the former two. They all seem fine with who you have out so far, so I don't think you need put Sideways and Yoketron away."

Right! Good, making sense and stuff.

"Shall we start with Heracross? If they don't mind her she can stay out and provide translation for me if I need it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:18 pm
"Slip's the only one that might cause problems, not by wanting to fight anyone but the moment I let her out, she going to want to run." And there was no guaranteed he could command her to stay before she was half way across the room.

"Ooh, not at all. 'Tron can provide me translations and Slip as well." Much cruder then 'Tron would but Slipstream was not always the most pleasant poke.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:23 pm
Ah, so Lex had dark type? Nice.

Aulus nodded. "Alright, that shouldn't be a problem. Hear that guys," he waved to the collection of fossils, "somebody might come out moving fast but they won't hurt you." If they tried then they would get a boot the the face, closely followed by a smackdown from Juno.

Speaking - well thinking of Juno Aulus released the pink bug type and once she had manifested he gestured to the Omanytes and Amauras. "Fossil pokemon, Juno. Juno these are Borealis, Helix, Strongarm, and Nautilator."

Helix retreated slightly within his shell but did wave a tentacle in greeting, while Borealis turned and hummed a friendly if slightly shy greeting. <>

<> Juno chuckled. <>  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:46 pm
"Slips just a grouch." Lex added in cheerfully enough and paused looking at the Heracross. He had forgot how large they truly were. And she was a shiny, probably fake, but still, very lovely.

Nope, Nautilator was not having this. The Omanyte popped into his shell, clattering slightly against the floor as his tentacles no longer supported his frame.

Strongarm carefully approached Juno, staring at the bug type as she started to trot around her. << You are so big! And brightly colored! Have you gone many places?>> She chattered, intrigued.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:53 pm
<> Juno replied with a hearty laugh. <>

<> Borealis replied. <>

Helix crept back out of his shell as the relaxed conversation continued and scooted across the floor to prod thoughtfully at one of Juno's feet. The Heracross glanced down at him and chuckled, not seeming to mind.

"Well that seems to be going well," Aulus observed with a nod, "three for four is okay.... Do you think Nautilator will come back out soon? If so we can wait up for him, I don't want to rush any of them and spook them."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:00 pm
<> Strongarm settled next to Juno, sprawling out the best she could on her belly. <> She suggested.

"He did that with Yoketron, when he noticed him." Lex looked at the shell thoughtfully. "Not sure, took him awhile to poke out again and Yoketron wasn't really near him." He hadn't seemed to mind Spins or Sideways but both were lower to the ground. "I think it just her height."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:23 am
<> Juno began with a grin and a little buzz of her wings, <>

<> Borealis looked sceptical. <> she waved her tail.

Helix peered up at Juno, looked at Borealis, and waved his tentacles because he didn't want to be left out.

"Hu, that makes sense," Aulus nodded, "I guess it must be intimidating." He wasn't that keen on being towered over himself. "Let's give him a bit longer then, they seem to have found something to talk about."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:23 pm
"Thanks, I think he is a bit timid as well." And squeezable adorable not that he had got the chance to hmm... poke doll Omynates, did they make such a thing?

Nautilator slowly poked out a tentacle, waving it around blindly before tucking it back in his shell. He waited before slowly inching out, wary of threats before revealing himself again, doing a slow 360 before scurrying back towards Lex instead of joining the rest of the group in the meet and greet.

"Hi, Nautilator." Lex said, watching the Omaynte settle by his chair.

<> Strongarm asked, enjoying herself.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:32 pm
Seen as being tall was apparently bad at the moment Aulus opted to sit down on the training room floor. "Seems like it, but not completely petrified." Haha, that was funny because it was a rock type. He shook his head at himself and kept the terrible joke internal. "Anyway, who else did you say you had with you? All of mine are pretty big, might be best to leave them for now. We don't want to overwhelm them."

<> Juno blinked. <> Not entirely clear on this, she shrugged. <>  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:44 pm
"Serperior and a Sneasel," Lex replied and thought about it carefully. "Slip might be best; but, she going to be more interested in getting some exercise then really meeting anyone." Glit was rather tall and long and that could be rather imposing.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:48 pm
"Well, that might not be so bad," Aulus replied thoughtfully. "Let her run around, they can watch her right? After that we can do your Serperior, and maybe my Charizard... but we'll see how we go, hu?" Slow and steady avoided traumatizing the newly awakened pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:53 pm
"True." Lex released his sneasel and gave a slight laugh as she glowed before bolting off heading towards the far corner and used it to flip and darted again. "Don't think she really needed to use Agility, but it is one of her favorite moves."

Strongarm perked up, watching.<<... What are they doing?>>

Nautilator pulled a bit closer to the chair but feeling rather safely ignored at the moment, kept out of his shell.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:04 pm
Borealis stared, faintly wary but also curious. <>

<> Juno replied with a little laugh. <>

Aulus raised his eyebrows and gave a snort of amusement. "Well, ten out of ten for enthusiasm...." He felt like he should try to make smalltalk, because he felt bad for Lex stuck in that chair and having been on that b***h of a mission, but that hadn't really worked out last time he'd tried it. Well, talking shop it was then. "How are you coming on with training the rest of your team?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff