Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:25 pm
Thread is open for postings! Yay!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:22 am
Contests for the rest of the babies will open up after the daddy is won.  

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:29 pm
Fatherhood
Username: Moonstone Dazzle
Kin Name: Where the Reed Decays
Personality: A silent, standoffish boy who finds better company in plants than in kin. He wants to grow the most beautiful thing in the world... with a slightly darker twist. Life, after all, comes from death- and how can beautiful things grow without a life given in offering?
Tell us a story!:
They were lovely, lovely does. Really, they were works of art. Reed was... captivated. Awed. If he could grow something half as lovely as them... his mind reeled with the possibilities. And they were so welcoming, so... doting. Just the kind of mothers his garden needed.

He hadn't left his garden in so long, though. Not since Mother had passed. And oh, Reed hated to leave the flowers she had grown behind- beautiful and wild, born of her flesh and bone to the swamp. The buck chewed his lip, mulling.

To be... loved. Cared for. And he could still tend to his gardens. Tend to a new one, perhaps- a better one.

"We don't have all day," one of them cooed, vanishing into the brush ahead. Where the Reed Decays took uneasy steps, still so uncertain.

But the does... if they were so beautiful now, how beautiful of flowers would they make when they died? Oranges and blues, stark contrast against the browns and greens of the swamp. And maybe even thorns... oh, the MotherFather would be so pleased with him. It was for the best. Mother's corpse would tend the old garden.

So he pressed on. Onwards, to a new garden, and new bodies to lay to rest.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:35 pm
Fatherhood
Username: I K i n u I
Kin Name: The Hunger that Lingers (Would love it if they gave him a nickname though)
Personality: His gentlemanly ways and poets soul belie the true nature of his heart. While he retains an air of being romantic, poetic, and debonair he can be truly haughty towards kin he considers lower or beneath him, conceited (which given his looks one can hardly blame him half the time), proud, and distant (At least to anyone other than his leading ladies and children). He takes his view of what Matope should be quite seriously and the message of The Mothers as law. To him Matope deserves beautiful perfection and lacks it terribly. While he isn't quite cruel and stony he is hardly the warmest Kimeti you'll ever meet, partly because he has his focus firmly set on bringing the tribes utopian ideals to fruition and his eyes fixed upon what he considers are the true prizes in this life, Cross My Heart, Hope to Die, and their children. In his life before them the world had no flavor except what he spun in his songs and tales and it wasn't until they opened his eyes to the possibility that his dreams could be reality that his world regained its color and promise.

Now, in the High Court, his devotion to them is absolute and while he remains cocky as ever it melts into playfulness in their presence. He enjoys making the effort to sweep them off their hooves as often as possible though in clever and rather delightful or charismatic ways. Perhaps it is his love of a good plot, or the fact that he savors the rush of adrenaline that comes with romance, but Linger enjoys keeping them on their toes in an entirely non-malicious, and slightly charming, way. Spending the day tugging at their heartstrings and affections, creating the rush of first love and desire, stirring the pot a little every now and again to create mini-dramas or the idea of favoritism which ultimately leads to making them feel flattered and desired, no matter how often they get such a feeling from any other Buck. He has a commendable style in the way he takes his role within the High Court in earnest and, while he may lightly ruffle their feathers from time to time, he is split equally in his loyalty to and adoration of Heart and Hope and it is easy to see should one give his behavior an honest look. Besides, how could any buck honestly choose between them? And why choose when he is delighted to entertain both of their favor? He has no intention of ever falling out of favor with The Mothers. His position means far too much to him.

While this new life suits him well he is still a bard at heart and his fanciful tales and enthralling songs have become even more lovely since he met The Mothers. When not entertaining them he can be found enjoying the breathtaking loveliness of the tribes territory, keeping an eye on his offspring, or spinning tales for any members who desire the beauty of story and legend. He is also known, though rarely, to regale the tribe with song should they implore. He prefers to save his beautiful voice for Heart and Hope alone and it isn't unheard of for him to lie perched above the Mirror Pools, at the ladies request, to sing softly for them in the early mornings. Though never does he tread there without invitation. It is easy to see he still takes great pride in his skill and uses it to paint a lovely tapestry of the Tribes rich history and glorious future.

Tell us a story!:
But first, my darlings.. a poem. (Not intended to be part of my word count PLEASE DON'T DISQUALIFY ME. I had to post it.. it just felt so appropriate. ILUGUYS. Ffffff..thisconceptaughrughurhg. ;o; <3 )

'A flower was offered to me,
Such a flower as May never bore;
But I said 'I've a pretty rose tree,'
And I passed the sweet flower o'er.

Then I went to my pretty rose tree,
To tend her by day and by night;
But my rose turned away with jealousy,
And her thorns were my only delight.' - William Blake

Linger was never born to wade through the swamp like most kin were content to do. He had always held within his heart the promise that his worth was so much more. He used to be a wandering bard in, what he rarely speaks of and now considers, his past life and his stories were centered around the romance and beauty within Matope, though a beauty he only envisioned and dearly wished to see yet could never seem to find. He was skilled enough to weave a tale that could capture the fascination of even the most shrewd and narrow minded Kin and leave them begging for more. Long lost loves, pining soul-mates torn asunder, one-sided infatuations, kin of beauty beyond compare, fanciful lands, and treasures with worth that transcended petty earthly possessions. To be honest he had a voice that shamed even the most accomplished songbird and while does flocked to beg his favor he found them all wanting and turned them away in disgust. As time went on the land grew more and more colorless to his gaze and he found his disposition growing colder though still he continued to dazzle any and all whom he met as he searched for something to fill the void within his heart. Perhaps it was the stories of his beauty that reached their ears, or the enchanting spell his voice cast over any whos path he crossed, it could even have been his fantastic tales themselves.. whatever it was The Mothers soon found him and his world was forever changed.

They were unlike anything he had beheld in his life in both grace and beauty, cunning and wit, they flowed like water and yet their ways were solid as stone. To Linger it was as though they had stepped from his dreams into reality and their message sparked within him a fire that began to burn brighter and fiercer with each passing day. While it was all of these and more that drew him to them in the beginning it was their message that cemented his resolve to be theirs for the entirety of their reign. The beauty he had sought, he realized, was his to help create and while he knew himself to be fetching, wherever he walked not a single doe refrained from turning her gaze to follow him, he had never before considered that he could aid in its creation. With these does such a task was at long last a possibility and he was dizzy with the promises they whispered into his ears. The importance he felt in his heart, which had shadowed the plain desire to chase common weeds in the garden of Matope, finally made sense. They would be The Mothers of Beauty, the designers of a Matope that should be, and he would remain, ever loyally, within their Court to help their dreams become reality.

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:03 am
Fatherhood
Username: Chrystali
Kin Name: After the Flood (nickname tbd)
Personality: Grounded, calm, the type that has a quiet confidence in himself and others. He has a gravity about him, as though he's been there, seen that, and came back unimpressed with the rest of the world. That's not to say he can't turn on the charm when it suits him; he enjoys a positive environment more than a sour one, and will typically 'pay it forward' to foster that mentality. He knows that there is a great deal of ugliness in the world and feels that any chance meeting is reason enough to find something good, in case the opportunity doesn't come again. More than anything, he has a great appreciation for beautiful things, be it accessories, places, baubles or kin. It's led him to come off a touch shallow, but who wouldn't want the best things in life...?
Tell us a story!:
Simply put, After the Flood was always treated like the ugly duckling of his clutch. He was too neutral in comparison to his brightly contrasted siblings, and for a long time, he believed he truly was the lesser of his brothers and sisters. As time went on and he saw them all grow up, saw them all become adults, he realized how...rotten they were. Not in a decaying way, but in an over-ripe way - they had been given so much in life that they had become unappealing. It was in this that he learned the meaning of beauty, of balance, and elevated himself in mind and stature as the most attractive of his kin.

It continued in his adult life; he met those who were beautiful outwardly with ugly souls, those that were ugly with tender personalities, and in these meetings, he found balance in himself. He learned to accentuate his bright eyes with a sprig of blue; he learned that his clean and just-so-ruffled fur and hair gave him a rustic appearance that many found more agreeable than off putting. He learned, and he groomed himself to be better.

And then he met them: the twins, the Mothers, and he knew this was where he belonged. Here, in the presence of elegance and reveling in the world of most enchanting beings, he was where he could call home, able and willing to spread his knowledge and touch of beauty.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:59 pm
After careful deliberation, Blinded and I have decided that the winner of this contest will be Kinu! Congratulations! C:

I K i n u I

To both Moonstone and Chrystali: Thanks for participating and we hope you enter for some of the lovely babies! XD  

Whippie

Anxious Voter

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:10 pm
Blinded By Silence
Whippie

Oh my gosh... thank you both so much! ;o; This is such a wonderful thing to come home to after work. I cannot wait to RP him in the tribe. c: <333  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:37 pm
Thank you all for entering guys, you made this so terribly difficult and we love each of you for that!

I K i n u I

Congrats, Kinu and welcome to the family! I just wanted to say that I was deeply impressed with how much effort and time you spent on writing your entry. I feel that Linger will not only fit in, but keep the High Court interesting, because many a buck will be competing for his role! Whippie and I are both very excited to roleplay with you and hope you will truly enjoy your stay here. Thank you. <3

Moonstone Dazzle

Moony, I want you to know that I will personally ride your a** until you make reed a reality, because damn he is such a good concept! I loved the dark edgy-ness he brought to the mix. Pestilence and him would get along well, me thinks~

Chrystali

Chrys, After the Flood is such a wonderful name, please, please grace some beautiful kin with it. We loved your entry (seriously, you guys made this SO HARD, I am terrified for the next contests...) especially how he wants to pass on his knowledge and beauty!

Again, thank you all for entering! The next contest will be posted tomorrow when I am not dead on my feet. For those of you who did not win this time, please! Enter for the rest! Only one kin can be won from this mini-event, so keep that in mind~ Kinu, if you have any questions, please feel free to PM Whippie or myself. We'll get you nice and settled.  

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:41 pm
Blinded By Silence

Thank you so very much! It took me a bit to kind of piece him together but then after a certain point his personality just came so naturally. I'm very glad he fits in and really look forward to diving into RP and getting him actively strutting his stuff for the mothers, not to mention holding his own in a sea of other good looking bucks. ;D

Thankyouthankyouthankyou both. heart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:56 am
Ok I fixed it up <3

All The Single Ladies
Username: purplerosesbeauty
Kin Name: Keep Us Closer
Which girl?: Purple
Personality: Keep Us Closer (Enemy) isn't interested in becoming a Rose in the least. As a doe strictly into other does, she doesn't care for gaining a harem of bucks. Enemy would rather find non-blood girls to flirt with and love, even if the only ones she can find in the seclusion of the tribe are her brother's (and other male relatives) mates, and even finding surrogates for her lovemates to bear her secret children outside of the influence of the tribe. She hasn't the least bit of worry for keeping the favor of Heart and Hope, so long as she can keep herself entertained and happy. Enemy thrives on the thrill of keeping her desires secret, sneaking around and cohorting with the weeds and non-tribe members...

All The Single Ladies
Username: purplerosesbeauty
Kin Name: Always Myself
Which girl?: Orange
Personality: As for Always Myself, she desperately wants to be a Rose! Or even a Mother! How badly she longs for a love of her own (or several!) and with the position of a Rose comes the choice of many beautiful mates she could have. She's viciously jealous of any current Rose that isn't her, her own Mothers, and anyone doing better than her. Always Myself is ready to step on anyone to get her way, and wants nothing more than what benefits herself. Who cares if she tells a few lies, if she frames a few of her dear sisters? Don't they deserve it, if they stand in her way? Always Myself isn't very nice, despite the sweet face she puts forward. While she might be inclined to do a few... illicit breedings sometime, she wants to gain as much favor as she can, even if it means putting aside her burning desire when The Mothers are watching!

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:17 pm
All The Single Ladies
Username: Yushika
Kin Name: Wildest Woe
Which Girl?: Orange
Personality: Wildest Woe (who goes by Woe) is eager to please the Mothers. She has, since the day she was aware of the roles, wanted to become a Rose. Woe comes off proper, mature, and well-mannered, even if she has adopted the mocking and cruel tone of the Mothers when it comes to her blood-line and how "messy" The Swamp is. She approves of the idea of spreading their "perfect" genetics to righten The Swamp, and is always eager to spread their views.

Wildest Woe is manipulative under her manners and has a way of claiming the attention of those around her. She is power hungry, desiring the ability to someday become a Rose and therefor not only rule over the "lessers", but also to help the Mothers in their quest. She is cold to those she does not find beneficial, and picky with the men within the tribe. Oh, she'd gladly accept whoever the Mothers chose for her, but this doesn't mean she'll treat them kindly. She has no qualm with brushing the males off with a cold shoulder once she's done with them, as while they do bring her a step closer towards ensuring a swamp of "perfect kin", they are nothing more then that. A step closer. Should she ever fall in-love it would be not only a miracle, but also not entirely a sweet and nurturing relationship. Once she latches on to someone she can be manipulative and at times cruel, often steering them to the path she wants with carefully chosen and condescending words, and affection only given when they have behaved. She sees this as her acting in their best interests, and not as emotionally manipulative.

Woe seems to always have one hoof in all circles, whether or not she was invited. She keeps an ear out, listening for any rumors and gossip and spinning it in her favor. After all, she wants to be noticed by the Mothers; what better way to receive their favor then to tarnish the images of the other candidates?

Woe does harbor desires for other does, but hides this as much as possible. While she rarely seems interested in males and often uses them as emotional play things, Woe has a softer spot for females who aren't trying to become Roses. The more passive you are, the more she might take an interest. Her affections for them are deeply hidden and, should she take a lifemate (which is much more likely with females), she would hide it and immediately deny it if questioned. She is a heart-breaker, and ultimately nothing good can happen from falling for her. Even if she were to love you, she'd quickly abandon you if the Mothers became suspicious.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:40 pm
Thank you for entering, guys! I have edited the form so you can indicate which girl you are entering for~  

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:55 pm
Twinsies!
Usernames: Yushika & Moonstone Dazzle
Pair: Orange
Doe Name: All Your Pretty Feelings
Doe's Personality: All Your Pretty Feelings is nothing short of sociopathic. At a young age, the doe developed an obsession with extreme feelings- Ecstasy, Misery, Love, Hatred… if it gets the blood racing and the chest pounding, Pretty adores it. She’s incredibly prone to fits of emotional whiplash, jumping from one set of feelings to the next on little more than a whim. The beauty of a simple rose is enough to move her to tears, and a slightly loaded look from a jilted doe can throw her into a screaming rage.

Moreso than that, Pretty loves making other kin go through the spectrum of emotions. Making kin joyful and lighthearted is good and all, but there’s nothing quite like a broken-hearted suitor or two of her sisters duking it out. If experiencing these emotions herself is a high, pushing them onto others is ambrosia. Never too overt in her machinations, Pretty enjoys seeing just how many strings she can secretly pull before the whole rug unravels. Afterall, it would be terribly unbecoming of a doe such as herself to be caught ruining lives. But if the Mothers are away… well, what’s the harm in making kin cry?

Her one weakness is her dear, sweet twin brother. The fluctuation of his public mask to the pathetic worm that throws himself before her is the richest of nectar she can find. In reality, she does love him- but what would be the fun in giving him what he wants? Instead, he’s her plaything, dancing at the drop of a word and acting as her right arm to ruin the other does of the tribe. Part of her is horrifically guilt-torn at harming the boy who shared a sac with her… but oh, isn’t guilt a lovely feeling, too? Rather a bittersweet one, that twists her heart up just so. Love is a drug and she can’t get enough of his.

Should anything happen to her brother, it would result in the slow but steady crack of All Your Pretty Feeling’s facade. It could definitely result in some fun if she becomes a Rose and he’s ruined… and suddenly Pretty finds she doesn’t really enjoy depression and misery at all.

Buck Name: The Heart Wants
Buck's Personality: The Heart Wants is not what he seems. In public, he is regal, proud, and honest. He is a Thorn, and takes his job seriously. His duty is to protect, serve, and honor. The Heart Wants easily captivates hearts with a charming smile and deep voice, adding to his almost prince-like image. He is, to the public, the ideal male.

Yet, deep down, when the others have left and he is alone with his twin, he changes. His true nature emerges. The large and strong male becomes weak under the gaze of his sister. He bows down to her, accepting any request, demand, or punishment she may have to bestow. He is her servant, and the game he plays in public is one only done to protect the position he has. He is a Thorn merely to ensure her safety, and nothing more. Behind that caring, prince image is a possessive and cruel male. He could care less for any other member of the tribe. The Mothers are simply that; mothers. The Roses are of little use to him. His eyes are stuck on his sister, heart longing for a love he both should not have and is refused. She has made it clear she doesn't want him, and yet he grovels at her feet.

The Heart Wants is an actor. His act around others is almost impenetrable, and it doesn't help he makes sure to ignore his sister when she is nearby. Once the others are gone he'll quickly devolve into apologies to her for not noticing her, and will obey any whim. He is also incredibly possessive and will be prone to, in the dead of night, causing mayhem to those trying to court his twin. This may mean injuring them from the shadows, or straight out chasing them from the tribe. I am very open to banishment or being caught someday, as a note!

He has two goals; Protect his twin and ensure she becomes a Rose someday. That is all he wishes, and will slyly attempt to ensure it. He'll spread rumors under the guise of gentle and concerned comments and often create situations where his twin comes out on top. However, he cannot harm a female. While he cares only for his sister, living in the tribe has instilled a belief that he just cannot harm a female. While males are a target, females are safe from physical harm. This does not mean he won't cause emotional distress, but his hooves and teeth will never lay a centimeter on a doe.

All in all, The Heart Wants pretends to be a regal and princely character, only to actually harbor an obsessive love for his twin and need to grovel before her when they are alone. He is broken, wanting to maim any male who courts his sister and ruin the reputation (without making it publicly known it was him) of does wishing to become Roses. Getting caught and outcasted is definitely a thing that could be in his future.

Relationship: Their relationship is complicated, thanks to the emotions both hold for one another. The Heart Wants is obsessed with All Your Pretty Feelings, to the point he would gladly maim a male for daring to court her. He wants to push her to the top, and see her become a Rose. He loves her, in more ways than one, and even though he knows his love will never be returned he still holds her as the one queen of his life. While regal in public, he crumbles under her gaze when alone with her, and almost any action he does benefits his sister in some way. He is not the prince you think he is, nor is he the powerful male he plays as. He is controlled by her will, and he obeys without hesitation.

As for All Your Pretty Feelings, while she does hold a fondness for him in a way, she does enjoy watching her brother fall before her. She feels a bittersweet love and guilt towards her brother, and it delights her. Her need to experience extreme emotions is fed perfectly by her brother, who would sacrifice his world for her. She delights in how weak he has become to her, and the ability to dangle what he wants right before his eyes nourishes her. She does love him, though, and it isn't clear exactly how (though it is very certain she'd never return his affections the way he wants), she would suffer should he suddenly vanish. The two are dependent on one another in their own twisted ways, and while one controls and the other obeys, they both rely on the other to function properly.

In public you will not see these two mingling much. In fact, The Heart Wants is prone to ignoring his sister in the public eye, only to grovel and apologize later. This is an act to keep others unaware of their bond, and give The Heart Wants a disguise. No one will suspect his intentions to destroy any and all competition for the Rose position. Not if he's careful.... right?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:02 pm
All The Single Ladies
Username: Scaramouche Fandango
Which Girl?: Orange
Kin Name: One Life to Live
Personality: She is beauty; she is grace; she is literally the picture of perfection. But looks can deceive; she harbors a dark secret. She has been aware of it her entire life, and she’s an expert at hiding it. On the outside, she is obviously so much better than any of the others; how could she not be chosen as a Rose?

Well… except for that one little thing. That tiny, itsy bitsy, infinitesimal thing.

Her evil twin.

She’s perfectly aware of how the Mothers manage things regarding births and the position of children. She’s perfectly aware that it is ludicrous to believe that she actually has a brother running around, selfishly squandering the gift of perfection bestowed upon him at birth. She’s perfectly aware that this could never, ever happen- and yet she’s seen him. She’s dreamed about him, and you don’t just have that kind of dream without it holding some truth. Despite all evidence to the contrary, she just knows that the truth is never what it seems- and twins are possible, so who's to say it's impossible that she has a lost twin, who is definitely evil, running around out there? She is certain that he is out there- and given that he’s sullied himself, he can never, never come home. If he was a good twin, he would be with the tribe, of course. He would be one of the best males, and obviously all of the best males are part of the High Born. It’s a simple fact, of course. Other girls have good twins, and they remain in the harems where they belong. This is why she wants to be a Mother so badly; in case the prodigal son does return, she must be ready. She must steel herself against his wicked ways, for even though he is her brother he is handsome (after all, he is her twin, and she knows that she is gorgeous) and lesser does could easily fall to his wiles and step outside the bounds of what the tribe should be. But if the others are chosen- not her- and he does show up and is linked to her… well, that would be a disaster. She simply must prevent it, so she schemes and she plots- with honeyed words she whispers poison, doing whatever it takes to get ahead. This also makes her extremely suspicious of new bucks; she poses it as her highly selective nature. (Anybody could be her evil twin; after all, if he’s her twin, he’s obviously so clever he could disguise himself as anything, so she has to watch out!) She has never told a soul about her secret; after all, if she did, they could use it against her. That simply would not do. However, she is also aware that being too aloof would work against her; there would be hissing whispers about why she never truly socializes, why she isn’t as outgoing or as charming or as sweet as the other girls. She knows full well that they’re all a nest of vipers, and what is best in life is being the deadliest viper of all- so she giggles with the girls and flirts with the boys and sleeps with one eye open. The world is her enemy, both inside the tribe and outside of it, and she will kill it with kindness.

Or without.

Whatever works.  

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:19 pm
All The Single Ladies
Username: pinchmonster
Which Girl?: Purple.
Kin Name: Needle Eye
Personality: She is quiet and watchful, she is ears and eyes. She is always listening, always observing. She is lurking and waiting, the beholder of secrets and stories. She is never far from bastions of lies and deceit, drama and dissent. She thrives on these things, feasts on them; there is famine to be found when all is happy and full of joy.

She does not want to starve.

She is full of lies and omission, and Needle will not hesitate in spinning wild stories of pure fabrication in order to rock the lives of those around her. She is capable of being utterly believable, her stories and lies as seamless as can be. It does not bother her when she is called out as a liar and fake; Needle can weasel her way out of tumultuous confrontations all too easily. She is keen and attentive and perhaps more than a little off-putting - but it works in her favor when she begins speaking truths that some may not want to hear.

Her secrets, hoarded like fine treasure, are freely given to the Mothers. Her lies, masterfully crafted and spun like rich textiles, are given just as freely - both to the Mothers and the Daughters. There is beauty in chaos, and Needle craves it almost as much as she craves being a Rose - and should her dreams be recognized, Needle will do anything in her power to keep her elevated position.

Needle wants nothing more than to be a Rose, and she will do whatever she needs to in order to secure her station in the tribe - even out her own family should the absolute need arise. Her one and only loyalty lies with the Mothers and only the mothers - because keeping them happy and content is the only thing that really, truly matters.  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff