Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
[mxf/fxf] opto's search [lazy lit] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Optophobe

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:56 pm
            BUMP!!

i need to make posts ahahahaha buuuuuuut i have been thinking of making a group roleplay or joining one

i really want something jurassic world like tbh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:26 pm
Optophobe
            BUMP!!

i need to make posts ahahahaha buuuuuuut i have been thinking of making a group roleplay or joining one

i really want something jurassic world like tbh

Hoho your the one with the 100 siggy that I liked well for Jurassic world I do have an rp that I will be making sometime soon that is based in a Jurassic setting.

Also as for the Fandoms I have one I would enjoy to rp with you but I prefer pm's for 1x1's if that's okay  

GalaxyCommander

Optophobe

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:01 pm
            emotion_bigheart those two are my all time faves, octavia is such a great character
            That sounds interesting! is it following the series, or just based in a prehistoric time? Either is pretty rad. If it was jurassic world based, i really wanna make a veterinarian aahaha. I'll totally look into it when you get to making it, or help make one!
            I'm more used to forums, but i can happily adjust!
            For fandoms, which do you know pretty well? I'm pretty in depth with all of the ones I've listed other than harry potter because i was a sheltered child and have only now gotten to see the movies.
GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:03 am
Optophobe
            emotion_bigheart those two are my all time faves, octavia is such a great character
            That sounds interesting! is it following the series, or just based in a prehistoric time? Either is pretty rad. If it was jurassic world based, i really wanna make a veterinarian aahaha. I'll totally look into it when you get to making it, or help make one!
            I'm more used to forums, but i can happily adjust!
            For fandoms, which do you know pretty well? I'm pretty in depth with all of the ones I've listed other than harry potter because i was a sheltered child and have only now gotten to see the movies.
GalaxyCommander

Well as for the Jurassic rp if you check my OOC RP planning (Galaxy's Cauldron and Construction Yard) The Rp that's the mysterious cave is going to be a group falling into a jurassic world on chapter 2 there will be an opening where you can make a veterinarian.

My favorite characterfrom the 100 series................................damnit i cant decide.

As for the RP I was thinking of actually doing something Harry Potter based I read the first few books years ago and then the movies kinda ruined my mental visions for the books so i later ended up watching them lol. But with me I hate using cannon characters I only operate by making my own and with fandoms I just use the world. So we would make our own characters and fit them into the world.. now would we want to do it with McGonagall as the headmaster or do we want to go to like pre-story time and have the headmaster being Dumbledore? or have it be WAY after to like actual modern timeframe? (Personally I kind of like the idea of it being completely modern but im crazy so...)  

GalaxyCommander

Optophobe

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:43 pm
            I'll definitely check it out after work, I'm on break now so i thought I'd check in while i had a little time ahaha

As for harry potter, i really love the idea of a modern setting, something set in 2012-present sounds interesting. Prof. McGonagall would presumably be around still. Along with prof. Longbottom for herbology. I already like the idea of humans finding out about wizards and such, and there being a big uproar about the magical world. What age were you thinking? I usually play 14 and up so anything from there forward is good for me. I also typically play ladies since i am one 😊
GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:47 pm
Optophobe
            I'll definitely check it out after work, I'm on break now so i thought I'd check in while i had a little time ahaha

As for harry potter, i really love the idea of a modern setting, something set in 2012-present sounds interesting. Prof. McGonagall would presumably be around still. Along with prof. Longbottom for herbology. I already like the idea of humans finding out about wizards and such, and there being a big uproar about the magical world. What age were you thinking? I usually play 14 and up so anything from there forward is good for me. I also typically play ladies since i am one 😊
GalaxyCommander

Ooh well if you like the idea of non-magical peeps finding magical peeps that's grounds for a decent rp right there.  

GalaxyCommander

Optophobe

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:38 pm
            sorry I've been mia. School and works been killing me but if you're up to it I'm still interested! If yould like to plot i can make an ooc and also a character thread before we start in pm
GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:19 pm
Optophobe
            sorry I've been mia. School and works been killing me but if you're up to it I'm still interested! If yould like to plot i can make an ooc and also a character thread before we start in pm
GalaxyCommander

No worries ive been busy myself.. alright im down  

GalaxyCommander

Optophobe

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:59 pm
            BUMP

i'm still looking for roleplays

Currently still looking for Jurassic Parks: Jurassic World
            Before the events of the indominus rex. People working with the raptors. Whether it's Owen or an Oc doesn't matter to me. I would love to plot!!

Original Idea
            sniper woman, trying to make it back to a normal life after coming back from duty with both physical and mental injuries. Her new roommate who makes it easier to live without the war zone.more plot to come

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:17 am
            I REALLY WOULD LOVE A HARRY POTTER ROLEPLAY ONE ON ONE

f x f: beauxbaton girl comes to hogwarts in a late year, adjusting to the differences makes it her goal to get through her last year(s) (after being sorted into slytherin) alive. being not one of them so to peak, she gets a lot of slack, and her accent is no help. Reaching out to a girl of a different house really helps. seemingly anyone she gets close to gets sucked into the belittling. eventually, other house friend and slytherin girl seek refuge in one another. fall in love in the process of being bigger their harassers.

m x f: any house boy x hufflepuff alchemy & science freak. kind of my take on popular boy and nerd girl but for hogwarts. anyway, since alchemy is also a human science, some things go down in the human world, leaving alchemy girl to save popular boys butt, since he can't use magic outside of class yet. possibly witch hunters in the human world.

Optophobe

Bashful Fatcat

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:29 am
Optophobe
Fandoms.
Fullmetal Alchemist
Walking Dead
Inuyasha

General.
Famous - Nonfamous fall in love
Bffs turned lovers
Siblings struggling with family drama

I'd be open to these, especially those with the asterisks.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:10 pm
            Hello! I'm assuming asterisks are for your favorites!
            I am definitely looking for a full metal alchemist roleplay, I prefer brotherhood timeline, so let me know how that sounds to you. I was thinking cannon x oc or oc x oc
            we can plot something out together
            as for walking dead, i usually go with oc's either at the beginning of the outbreak, or while they've become more accustomed with the world

TsukikuroiMai

Optophobe

Bashful Fatcat

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:47 pm
Optophobe
            Hello! I'm assuming asterisks are for your favorites!
            I am definitely looking for a full metal alchemist roleplay, I prefer brotherhood timeline, so let me know how that sounds to you. I was thinking cannon x oc or oc x oc
            we can plot something out together
            as for walking dead, i usually go with oc's either at the beginning of the outbreak, or while they've become more accustomed with the world

I have to admit, the FMA one really interests me because I've been thinking of an intriguing twist for it that involves Al and an OC of mine... and I lean towards the Canon×OC pairing (maybe a Winry×OC or Lan Fan×OC with mine and whichever you prefer).

The walking dead one interests me since my family and I just started watching it, and the idea intrigues me.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:24 pm
            hello again, i've been so terribly busy lately sorry for the wait.
            For FMA:B I was thinking a female in the military unless you're dead set on Alphonse x your oc. I play him pretty well if i do say so myself. : D
            For the walking dead i've finished both the original and the new spin off so we can start where ever in the apocalypse that you're comfortable with. I was thinking it could be somewhere with both rural and urban areas so the walker count could fluctuate.

TsukikuroiMai

Optophobe

Bashful Fatcat

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:16 pm
Optophobe
            hello again, i've been so terribly busy lately sorry for the wait.
            For FMA:B I was thinking a female in the military unless you're dead set on Alphonse x your oc. I play him pretty well if i do say so myself. : D
            For the walking dead i've finished both the original and the new spin off so we can start where ever in the apocalypse that you're comfortable with. I was thinking it could be somewhere with both rural and urban areas so the walker count could fluctuate.

TsukikuroiMai

I'm open to doubling up on characters with the FMA:B one. As for the Walking Dead, I like your idea about the area and the walkers.

AIM @ ponyboywes  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces