Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Castle Town Highschool: Legend of Zelda Group RP (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate this RP!! X3
  ✪✪✪✪✪ 5 stars!!!!
  ✪✪✪✪ 4 stars!!!
  ✪✪✪ 3 stars!!
  ✪✪/✪ 2/1 star(s)
View Results

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:04 pm
User Image

♫♪ I was just a lost little boy
When I found my brand new toy
It opened up a world
For me to enjoy ♪♫

☠ Skull Kid ☠

Flying so that he was face to face with Mr.Tingle, Skull Kid turned upside down "And if we refuse to be your rats what will you do? Ground us?" Skull Kid said tilting his head a bit. He honestly didn't care if he got expelled or anything, he had attended for one reason now that that's done he didn't care. "We can leave whenever we want. Adults always think their the ones in control." Skull Kid said letting out a little laugh. "News flash teacher, you're not." he finished. Feeling a tug on his sleeve, Skull kid turned himself upright again and looked at Tael who was on is sleeve "Calm down... Please.." Tael said quietly. Skull Kid looked back at Mr.Tingle the eyes on his mask gazing at him, then he let out a small sigh "You try anything though, and I'll make sure you regret it." Skull kid said then went over to the group he had been assigned to and landed in his chair in a squatting position.

♫♪ It feels so good to be replaced
When the world says that you're a disgrace
Everyone will change their tune
When they see the moon ♪♫

cimon16

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:26 pm
User Image
Endlessly I see that overheated haze.
And again the laughing will repeat on through the days.
You've been dying for the past ten years.
We are trapped in cycles and the end is never clear.

Mr. Tingle looked in Skull Kid's direction and smiled softly. "Sure. I'll hand my life over to you if anything happens to you kid. I don't want to take unnecessary precautions so just be a good boy and do what I say. Thanks." He said with a chuckle before returning to his notes. Link ignored the teacher's announcement for what he had to say was nonsense. There was no reason for him to be forced to stay with these people. His life couldn't get any worse. When Midna spoke to him, he grabbed a sheet of paper. Even though he hated talking, writing on a paper was a smart idea of communication. He had already thought of that idea anyway, but put his pencil to work. He quickly began writing down his response before giving it to her. 'I know that I can write on a paper, but what part of I don't like to talk do you not understand. I hate communicating, so I try to stay away from it.' Link sighed heavily before looking at Malek. There was something about him that just rubbed him wrong. It didn't help that Malek was from Gerudo Desert, and now he had to live with him.

Link looked back up to the front to see another student. His eyes widened slightly when he saw Hyrule's princess. What the heck was she doing in a place like this. One would think she was too rich and spoiled to waste time on a normal highschool. She should be taught by some famous scholars. He scoffed softly before rolling his eyes. Now he would be rooming with this supposedly innocent and stuck up female. Why were the sages turning against him now? Link watched her as she sat by his side and growled softly. This teacher had it against him as well. He began drawing a picture of himself shooting Mr. Tingle with an arrow. Link chuckled softly as the bell rang.

Mr. Tingle sighed turned towards his class. Well I'll see you next week, in this school you have one class each day. To the ones that are going to be staying on campus stay behind, the rest of you are excused." He watched the students quickly leave before looking back at the five still sitting in the classroom. "Well as you know. You'll be living together. You all with have a key to your new room so try not to abuse this privilege. Think of it as a gift instead of a curse. You'll only be staying there for the semester. Don't worry nothing funny will be happening, you all just have to live there. Now that you all understand, here are your keys." he said handing them out to each of them. "Now here's a map. Just follow it and you will find your dorm. Have a nice time." He said before leaving.

Link grabbed onto his key that had his name engraved on it. He put it in his pouch and grabbed the map. He looked towards the others before making his way to his new home. If the others followed or not, he didn't care. Actually he preferred if they didn't. Link followed the map to come upon this building. it was fairly big and would easily fit all of them inside. He walked inside and looked around. It looked amazing. He saw that one of the rooms had twin beds and came to the conclusion that someone had to share. Link rushed over and claimed his bed in the bottom left corner. It was the master bedroom. He was thinking about giving it to Princess Zelda, but then quickly shook his head. She needed another room. It builds character for that girl served with a silver spoon in her mouth.

But a story is a story all the same.
And today like any has an ending so to say.
Far away and out beyond that scorching summer day.

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:32 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

{Zelda sighed as she looked around awkwardly at the class room. She thought she would get a different reaction from the classroom, not complete silence. She listened as she bell softly rang behind her from the hall. "Oh,i guess i must of been late."she said to herself. She listened to Mr.tingle as he spoke about the live in situation. Zelda was glad she could convince her parents to let her finally go to public school after years of begging and years of them saying how dangerous it can be and how princess should be tought by proper teachers. Ever since Zelda was little she had always wanted to be around others her age no matter there status. She wanted to lean how it was like just to be a normal person with no status, fame , money, she just wanted to be.....normal. Zelda nodded as Mr,Tingle handed her a key to the dorm she smiled widely at the teacher. "Thanks so much.I'll be on my way kind sir."She said as she turned to walk out the door. Before she walked out she looked down at the key in her hand to see her name engraved. She smiled widely as she grasped the key hard and made her way out of the school. She was not given a map so she followed Link to the dorm. She looked at the home she was going to have for the next twelve weeks. It was old looking, But nice. She was not worried at all about what might be inside. She walked threw the door and looked around."This looks wonderful."She said as she scanned the house. She walked her way to the living room and sat down on the couch."I'll wait here until everyone has selected there living quarters."She said as she crossed her legs and set her hand on her knees. She could not wait to see would would incur during her time here.}

Yuri_Misawa
cimon16

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:01 pm
User Image

It opened up a world
For me to enjoy ♪♫

☠ Skull Kid ☠

Skull Kid just looked at Mr. Tingle as he held the key out to him. He hated it when people talked about curses as if they were child's play, he thought about cursing the man just for the fun of it but dropped the idea shortly after. "Don't worry, I'll cause all the trouble I can." he laughed a bit then flew out of the room. Tael watched as Skull Kid left then turned to Mr. Tingle, "Please, don't push him. He's already crossed over the line of insanity multiple times. May the sages forbid that he reenters that state." Tael spoke then grabbed onto the key and flew out after Skull Kid.

Tael had known Skull Kid for a long time and had managed to get some of his past out of him, which was rare. He's seen him snap, and it was never a pretty sight. Now he's in a new area, new people, there are adults, and he's expected to stay in one place, those were all things that Skull Kid didn't like.

Catching up to Skull Kid, Tael held out the key. Skull Kid glanced over then turned back to the ground below him "Nah, we're leaving. I promised I would try it, I did, and I hate it. Now we move on." Skull Kid spoke letting out a small laugh. "Come on, it's better than sleeping in some smelly alleyway." Tael argued. "Plus Mr. Tingle won't be there, so no adults. Just try it, please." Tael spoke calmly.

After a moments hesitation, Skull Kid let out a small chuckle "Alright fine, but don't get to comfortable." he replied taking the key, then looking down at Link and Zelda as they made their way inside of the house. Landing outside the door, Skull Kid cautiously opened it and walked inside noticing Zelda on the couch. "Go talk." Tael whispered nudging him towards the couch. Not really interested in finding a room anyway, Skull Kid sat down on the opposite side of the couch that Zelda had sat on and looked awkwardly off to the side.

Tael had always been the one to try and get him to socialize, the one to calm him down, and the one that stayed sane. Skull Kid trusted Tael, not something he can say for a lot of people.

cimon16

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

OXPerfectpixieXO

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:08 pm
cimon16

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιкαн◄
►ι αм: Ⓖєяυ∂σ/Ⓗуℓιαη◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: I must find potential threats◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Hyrule◄
╚══════════════╝

Zelda...just looking at that woman makes her blood boil. She is the daughter of the very man who did nothing for her mother and herself after her father died in battle, allowed the citizens to chase them out of the kingdom and left them to die. Surely the daughter of such a man will be no different. However, to kill the princess of Hyrule is not on Sheikah's list. If Hyrule is going to burn, she wants to make sure that it's rulers are alive to see it happen. Still, she cannot deny that Zelda is a potential threat for someone who appears so fragile and innocent. Similar to Link, she is more than meets the eye, and now that she is joining them in their stay within campus as part of the guinea pig group. Eventually class ended and Mr. Tingle had given Link a map that led to where they will be staying and each of them key engraved with their names. After receiving her key, she followed Link to their new home along with the hours since he was the one with the map and knew where to go. Their house was impressive by scale, although it didn't look like much. Then again, it does look better than the houses in Gerudo Valley. The inside of the house definitely stood out more than the outside. The room itself is bigger than the Gerudo leader's house. Almost immediately Link went straight for the room in the bottom left corner. Only one room had two beds in it, and that was not going to be her room. Zelda decided to sit down and wait for everyone to pick their rooms. What a façade that woman is putting up. There will come a time when her true colors will be revealed and Sheikah can only hope that she will be there to see it. Perhaps that's how she should deal with Zelda: break her. However, she needed to secure a room for herself at the moment to keep her identity as a woman a secret, so she made way over to the room on the bottom right and shut the door. Ugh, these breast bindings are starting to hurt. She'll have to remove them as soon as she is able to, which will have to be at night when they go to sleep. At least she has gotten her own room and will make sure to keep it that way. Once she was finished settling into her room, she walked out of it seeing the Skull Kid and Zelda still sitting there. She had nothing to say to either of them, so she made her way over to a corner of the room with her back leaning against the wall and just watched them.

"..."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:40 pm
Yuri_Misawa
cimon16

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

User Image

{While Zelda was alone, She sat deep in thought. She thought about how maybe, none of the kids she was rooming with would like her. She was a royalty and they were not.her smiled turned to a frown. She sighed and looked down at her hands while she twilled them. She Heard someone come into the room. She saw skull kid and smiled widely at him. She looked at him closely. She had never seen a skull kid in person before. She had only heard of them in books. They were very colorful and small. She looked at the shiny purple light next to him. "A fairy?" Zelda whispered to herself. Zelda heard another coming into the room.she turned her head to see Sheika coming threw the door.her eye's followed Sheika as she walked threw the house. For some reason she thought she had seen her from somewhere before. She shook it off then turned to a crashing noise coming from the front door of the house. She quickly looked back to see her guard struggling to get threw the door with her things. Zelda got up and shook her head as she smiled laughing."Did mother really need to pack ALL of that?" Zelda asked as she made her way to the door way too help. "Your mother is really worried about you mam." the guard said as he got the things threw the door. Zelda sighed and shook her head. "I know.But ill be fine.If my mom told you or any of the other guards to stay behind, don't." Zelda wispered to the gaurd sternly. Zelda knew if things turned bad she could fend for herself no problem. Zelda watched the guard as he set her things down in the living room." Alrighty them mam, I'll be on my way them." the gaurd said as he bowed then walked out the door. Zelda sighed as she turned and walked back the the living room and sat on the couch. She smiled at the two other in the room."Hello, what are your two's names?" she asked as she gave the two a bright welcoming smile.}

User ImageUser ImageUser Image[/align

OXPerfectpixieXO

Duke Baal Erebus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:02 pm
User Image"Well, Link's gone off to his dorm." She was also given a map, which led to a good-sized house, with a lot of bedrooms. She walked around and tried each of the doors with the key she was given until she came to one with a blue wall. "Hm...this may work." She explored it, then she felt the bed. "Hm..moon-foam." This would work with her. She went to the main room, where she then saw Princess Zelda. "Oh...hello, Princess." She sat on the couch, where she decided she would be most of the time. Then she took the time to look at the house. "Hm..big house. Shabby wallpaper, could use some paint, and this could be acceptable." She decided to lounge on the couch for now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:22 am
User Image

Link was relaxing in his room looking at all of his items. He pulled his sword out the sheathe and sat down on a chair. Pulling out a napkin from his pouch, he began cleaning his sword. This was one of his favorite past times. This sword was one with him and he trusted his life with it. So to respect it, he wipes it down every day. Once it was cleaned to perfection he placed it back into it's sheathe. Even though he loved his blade dearly, that amount of effort he put into the sword was very tiring. He stood up and plopped down on an empty part of his bed.

Link was looking up at the ceiling in complete boredom. Due to the talking in the other room, he couldn't be completely comfortable in silence. He rolled his eyes before sitting up and moving to the living room where everyone was. Except for that Gerudo guy. He was the only not sitting with them. Link took notice that he was sitting in a corner watching them. What a creeper...Link nodded his head at the others as a way of greeting them. Even though he really didn't like conversation doesn't mean he has to be rude to them. Which reminded him. He wrote a note and given it to Midna before smiling softly. If they all were going to live with each other then its best to get along with them too. On the note it said. 'Sorry for being so rude earlier. I was still in shock from the whole living together ordeal. My name is Link if you haven't remembered. My room is the one in the far corner. We should chat sometime.'

Link turned away after handing her the note to continue his first mission. He walked up to Malek and pulled up a chair to sit right in front of him. Link moved his face closer as he looked into Malek's red eyes. Something was hidden and he was going to figure it out. "...Why? Why are you here?" He said a soft whisper that no one could hear, but Malek. Link's voice was not as deep as an old boxer, but his voice was still semi deep. It was like hearing angels speak. It usually had such a powerful affect on people that he just chose not to use his voice often. His sapphire eyes burned with such passion. He didn't feel any threats from the other room mates. Just Malek.

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:12 am
User Image

It opened up a world
For me to enjoy ♪♫

☠ Skull Kid ☠

Skull Kid watched as more people entered the room and took a seat or somewhere to stand. When Zelda's guards showed up, Skull Kid glanced over at them unhappy that adults had already shown up. "Tael, you owe me." he spoke quietly to the fairy flying slowing around him.

Hearing Zelda's voice asking a question about their names, Skull Kid turned his head to look at her then tilted his head a bit. "I'm Skull Kid and this is Tael." he spoke making a small motion with one hand towards Tael as he introduced him. He had been distracted with thoughts of cursing and killing Mr. Tingle and realized he hadn't hear her name. "Who are you?" he asked curiously. It wasn't uncommon for a Skull Kid to not recognize a royal, they were lost children always moving around, never really taking any interest in politics or anything.

cimon16

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:03 pm
cimon16

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιкαн◄
►ι αм: Ⓖєяυ∂σ/Ⓗуℓιαη◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: These four are dangerous...how to deal with them?◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Hyrule◄
╚══════════════╝

Of course, the princess had to bring nearly her entire wardrobe with her during her stay here because of her pampered lifestyle. All Sheikah was able to bring was her needles, harp, bandages for binding and the clothes on her body. When the princess asked for the names of Skull Kid and her own, she refused to give her name. No one from royalty deserved any respect or special privileges from her, even if the name she gave to the others were entirely fake. If she really wanted her "name", then she can get it from the others. She has more pressing matters to deal with, specifically with the Hylian in a green tunic that walked up to him and pulled up a chair so that he can sit right front of him. Now she had a better look of him, especially his eyes. They were intense, complimenting the presence of a warrior that she felt from him before, yet it felt different from the rest of the Hylian soldiers. It didn't feel...tainted...but that can't be right. He is pure Hylian, so there is no way he can be different from her. Besides, it seemed like he was ready to start a fight with her, possibly because she seems to be a threat to him, or simply because she is from Gerduo Valley. Her own crimson red eyes stared back at his sapphire eyes as she heard him spoke in a soft whisper, "...Why? Why are you here"? She would reply only loud enough for Link to hear.

"...I'm here as a student. Nothing more, nothing less...do you have a problem with that?"

Yuri_Misawa

OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:44 pm
User Image

{Zelda looked over at Malek and watched as he blew her off. Zelda sighed softly as she turned back to Skull kid and smiled widely. "Toughs are wonderful names." she said as she looked over at Tael. She watched as others walked into the room and made conversation with each other. She saw that Malek was talking to link. "Why won't he talk to me?" She thought to herself as her smile turned to a frown. She listened as skull kid asked her name.she turned back to him with a smile. "I am Zelda." She said for the second time not naming her title. She looked around the house again seeing that everyone had taken there rooms. She listened as Minda spoke, but before she could turn around and reply,she had left the room. She frowned as she stood up from the couch. She looked at skull kid and smiled."If you don't mind,I must find a room and set my things away." Zelda said as she took her things and dragged them into the room with the two beds. She wanted to give the better rooms to someone else who needed it more. She set her things down to open the door to her room.She looked around and smiled widely."This isn't too bad."She said as she picked her things back up and dragged them the rest of the way into her room. She set her things back down once more as she got to the middle of the room. She opened the case and looked inside. Her mom packed her dresses for a year.She sighed as she knelt down to look in the box deeper."Is it all dresses?"She asked herself as she rummaged threw the box. At the bottom, her hand touched a cold medal object. She pulled it out and smiled wide. It was her Sword she was given to by her father.she stood up and took it to her bed side and hid it under the bed. "I don't want it stolen."She said as she stood back up and put her hands on her hips. She sighed and frowned as she sat on her bed."I miss them." Zelda said speaking about her parents.}

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:48 pm
User Image

It opened up a world
For me to enjoy ♪♫

☠ Skull Kid ☠

Skull Kid nodded slightly when Zelda dismissed herself then let out a small sigh "Happy now Tael? I socialized." he said quietly to the fairy before floating over to the door. He didn't have anything to unpack, he was a traveler after all, so carrying things only made things hard for him. He only had what he wore and an ocarina given to him by an old friend. He considered getting a weapon but Tael talked him out of it, besides he has his magic anyway. Opening the door he went outside, Tael following close behind him.

Once out, Skull Kid floated up and landed quietly on the roof of the building, Tael at his side. The place seemed almost empty, Maybe the other kids haven't moved in yet. he thought to himself taking a seat on the edge of the roof. "So Tael, have anywhere in mind to go next? I'm thinking the Stone towers. That's always fun." he said with a small laugh kicking his feet back and forth. Tael let out a irritated sigh "Why don't we just hang here awhile longer?" he said, he wanted to try and get Skull Kid to make friends, but that was easier said than done. "I told you. I tried it, promise is done, I don't like it here. Stupid adults are trying to ruin everything." he laughed.

It was always baffling to Tael how Skull Kid laughed even during more serious conversations, he just guessed that it had something to do with Skull Kids unstable mental state. But on the other hand, Skull Kids were rare that's why everyone just thought they were a fairy tale to scare children, so maybe it was just a Skull Kid thing to laugh most of the time. Either way, Tael didn't want to ask thinking that it might upset him.

"Maybe it was just a bad first day. Besides if you leave now, Mr.Tingle might think he won."
Tael said calmly. He knew that Mr. Tingle didn't mean to tick off Skull Kid, adults in general just ticked him off, but it was the only thing Tael could think to say to try and keep him here a bit longer. Skull Kid tilted his head and let out a small chuckle "You're right, I still have to place a curse on him." he laughed. Bewildered once again by Skull Kid's odd thoughts, Tael just flew up and down as if nodding "Yeah, but don't curse him right away. Lure him into a sense of security." Tael said getting another laugh out of Skull Kid. He'd used that excuse before to delay Skull Kid placing a curse on someone and sometimes Skull Kid would forget all about the person.

cimon16

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

OXPerfectpixieXO

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:23 pm
User Image

Link continued to glare at the male. He scoffed at the male's response before pulling an arrow out of his quiver and held it up to the male's neck with lightning speed. "Yeah...I got a problem with it. Should you try anything funny, I will strike you down where you stand. *If you get away I will look for you. I will find you, and I will kill you." He said before putting his arrow away back into the quiver. Link stood up from his chair and yanked Malek out of his. To his shock, he felt a tingling sensation at grabbing Malek's hand and he quickly pulled his hand away. He thought it was some sick trick, but realized that Malek didn't have anything in his hand. Weird...

Instead of pondering on the subject, he placed one hand on his hip before looking away. "If I gotta suffer then everyone has to suffer. That includes you." Link said softly again before taking a good look at Malek. He was practically covered in clothes. From head to toe. The only thing you could see was his eyes that burn with a mission. Link turned around to see that everyone had left. Where did they go? He sighed softly before scratching his head. Turning back around to Malek, he looked at him with a scowl. "You got lucky this time. Don't think that you will get away with being a loner again. I will get to know your true purpose here if its the last thing that I do." He said before heading into his room once again.

He realized that the sun was setting over the horizon and decided that now was a good time to take a shower. Thankfully there was a door to the bathroom in his bedroom. Link took a very long and soothing shower. It was much needed. He thought about Skull Kid's little fairy and sighed softly. He missed his own fairy, but knew he was out there doing what was needed. Besides he'll stop by when he has time and is around the area. Link finished his shower and walked out with a towel around his face. He walked to the kitchen and prepared some fish. He didn't really know his way around the kitchen, but he did know how to cook fish.
(*love that part:Taken*)

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:11 pm
Baal Baphomet
User Image
"Okay..." She glanced at the note and floated back off to her room. "Hm...he said I should chat with him sometime. Maybe I should." She floated to the front door. "Hey, guys, I'm going out to find something to do, if that's fine." She walked out and went down the left side of the street. "Hmm...shabby neighborhood. Needs more...population."

The walls were a darkish tan, with a bit of orange mixed in. "That's an interesting shade." she thought as she looked around. "I might like it here, who knows? If only...Malek, I think his name was, would talk more. Or, there's always the princess I could talk to, if she would let me, if she's not feeling snobby." She said the last word like it was a bit hard to get out. "Where is everybody, anyway? I thought the other highschoolers would be moving in this neighborhood. Hmm."

Duke Baal Erebus

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces