Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
2 guys, 1 adventure (hetero?!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PepperNutts

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:25 am
Novama

I'm thinking things should get weird. However, at first they could try getting out of the collapsed tunnel. Then it can turn into any number of things.

Sounds perfect! biggrin Now did you wanna be hacker or hunter?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:38 am
PepperNutts
Novama

I'm thinking things should get weird. However, at first they could try getting out of the collapsed tunnel. Then it can turn into any number of things.

I'd be a better hacker 3nodding

I would also be in a better situation that way to manipulate the course of the story since the character would have access to secret knowledge.

However, not to overshadow the merc, I feel it's important that the merc has a past he is dealing with or running from himself.

While the initial conflic is merc bringing hacker in, it could turn into them helping each other escape from their respective pursuers as they go on adventure X around the world or through worlds.

Should love interests for the characters be considered at this time or something that gets worked out later on if story permits such characters?  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PepperNutts

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:40 pm
Novama
PepperNutts
Novama

I would also be in a better situation that way to manipulate the course of the story since the character would have access to secret knowledge.

However, not to overshadow the merc, I feel it's important that the merc has a past he is dealing with or running from himself.

While the initial conflic is merc bringing hacker in, it could turn into them helping each other escape from their respective pursuers as they go on adventure X around the world or through worlds.

Should love interests for the characters be considered at this time or something that gets worked out later on if story permits such characters?

I do have a girl in mind- but i figure ill bring her in later and well see if anything clicks.

And yeah id rather be the merc i have a lot of ideas for him~ Im going to doodle up a character and stuff and develop now. I can start the rp if you want or do you want to? And maybe we can give each other profiles only the other characters would know about? Like as a merc he would know height, weight, age, name, looks or what ever

as a hacker i imagine he could get all sorts of information too  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:58 pm
PepperNutts
Novama
PepperNutts
Novama

I do have a girl in mind- but i figure ill bring her in later and well see if anything clicks.

And yeah id rather be the merc i have a lot of ideas for him~ Im going to doodle up a character and stuff and develop now. I can start the rp if you want or do you want to? And maybe we can give each other profiles only the other characters would know about? Like as a merc he would know height, weight, age, name, looks or what ever

as a hacker i imagine he could get all sorts of information too

You get to thinking about what you would like to play. I would like to create and post a profile skeleton for us to fill out here. I really like detailed profile skeletons and I feel a well fleshed out character will have a solid start and be less contradictory in the long run.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PepperNutts

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:45 pm
Novama

You get to thinking about what you would like to play. I would like to create and post a profile skeleton for us to fill out here. I really like detailed profile skeletons and I feel a well fleshed out character will have a solid start and be less contradictory in the long run.

sweet beans cant wait to start smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:25 am
[align=center][b]Gaia Name:[/b][/align][align=center][img]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e316/raiku009/b-2.png[/img]
[color=SecondaryColor][color=postingcolor]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color] ▇▇▇▇▇[color=postingcolor] ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color] ▇▇▇▇▇ [color=postingcolor]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color]
[size=25]FIRSTNAME [color=postingcolor]»[/color] MIDDLENAME [color=postingcolor]»[/color] LASTNAME[/size][/color]

[/align][align=right][size=14][b][color=SecondaryColor]❝The Basics❞[/color][/b][/size]
[list]
[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]Pronunciation:[/b][/color][/size]
[list][size=9](Include pronunciation of the name so we know how to say the name right. Example: Jimima = ( Ji = gee, mi = me, ma = maw)[/size][/list]
[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]Aliases/Titles:[/b][/color][/size]
[list][size=9](Put any other names that are apart your characters name or alternative names they are also known as. Ex: Jack = The Jackle, Lord Jack, Lightning, etc...)[/size][/list]
[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]Age:[/b][/color][/size]
[list][size=9](If character is older or younger than they appear, then give an appearance age as well)[/size][/list]
[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]Height:[/b][/color][/size]
[list][size=9](In feet and inches)[/size][/list]
[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]Weight:[/b][/color][/size]
[list][size=9](In pounds)[/size][/list]
[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]Gender:[/b][/color][/size]
[list][size=9](Male in this case)[/size][/list]
[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]Sexuality:[/b][/color][/size]
[list][size=9](Heterosexual, homosexual, etc.)[/size][/list]
[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]Relationship Status:[/b][/color][/size]
[list][size=9](Unless your character has a love/like interest in another character or character from your persona's past, just leave this spot blank or N/A. It can be filled in later if something happens in rp.)[/size][/list]
[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]Markings:[/b][/color][/size]
[list][size=9](List any markings, tattoos or blemishes on your character's body that have any significant meaning. If he or she has none, then leave it blank.[/size][/list]
[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]Build[/b][/color][/size]
[list][size=9](Fat, chubby, average, slim, unhealthy slim - and dictate level of muscle apparent: muscular, not muscular, hulking...ex: chubby muscular, lean slim, etc...)[/size][/list]
[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]Factions:[/b][/color][/size]
[list][size=9](Side or group your character sides with. Could just be groups he supports. Lawenforcement, democrats, No Head Dragon Yakuza, etc...)[/size][/list]
[/list][/align]

[b][size=14][color=SecondaryColor]❝Digging Deeper❞[/color][/size][/b]

[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]Race:[/b][/color][/size]
[list][size=9](Alien/human/werewolf/fairy/jackelope/etc...uncommon or made-up races should be described)[/size][/list]
[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]Racial Traits:[/b][/color][/size]
[list][size=9](anything he can do as a result of his race that humans can't. if human, then obviously there wouldn't be anything remarkable to put here.[/size][/list]
[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]Class:[/b][/color][/size]
[list][size=9](Character job/classification/etc): laborer, assassin, merchant, mage, warrior, etc.)[/size][/list]
[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]Class Skills:[/b][/color][/size]
[list][size=9](: these are skills/knowledge you have acquired due to your job. Ex: Carpenter: capable with tools, knowledgeable about furniture and wood, ambidextrous - deft with sharp objects in both hands)
[/size][/list]

[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]Abilities:[/b][/color][/size]
[list][size=9]supernatural actions you can do. These should come from your knowledge, skills, traits found in your race and class. A human blacksmith with high strength should not be wielding water like a mage due to the fact that there is nothing in his class that would give him the knowledge or ability to do so, and he should not be immune to drowning because there is nothing in his race traits to suggest he can breath under water, it's more likely his abilities would allow him to use his hammers in extra destructive ways. Ex: fireball or quick heal or telekenesis or.....)[/size][/list]
[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]Weapons:[/b][/color][/size]
[list][size=9](Anything you can use offensively against other characters on your person is listed here. Anything not listed here should not be used. Unless it can be realistically found in the rp world. Example: stick, rock...shard of glass...[/size][/list]
[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]Armor:[/b][/color][/size]
[list][size=9](Anything that you would wear to keep your character from getting hurt should be listed here. If anything grants special abilities or immunities then it will have a listed number of uses before the equipment will need replaced/fixed/recharged.The area the armor protects as well as the type of damage it protects from must be listed. )
[/size][/list]
[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]Items:[/b][/color][/size]
[list][size=9](List anything on your character besides clothing and how many of each unless it's just 1. Random items, accessories, etc.. Abilities and uses for the items carried should not be defense or offense since those items are already stated.[/size][/list]
[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]Background:[/b][/color][/size]
[list][size=9](Your character's history goes here)[/size][/list]
[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]Personality:[/b][/color][/size]
[list][size=9](This is mainly to help you more than to inform me. However, do not put 'my personality' or 'changes to situation'. Your character loses realism and believability that way. Try to use your character's past to create a personality best fitting them. Ex: if they lost both parents, chances are they will not be happy bubbly personalities unless they are the ones who killed their parents and enjoyed it.)[/size][/list]
[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]Drive:[/b][/color][/size]
[list][size=9](Tell what your character's reason for being is. Do they want to become the strongest? Protect loved ones? Undecided/not sure/ or looking for a purpose? Simply tell what your character's motivation is.)[/size][/list]
[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]Quirks:[/b][/color][/size]
[list][size=9](List things that your character does unknowingly and out of habit: scratching head when unsure of something, sniffing their nose when confronted with something unpleasant, etc.... By listing these things you are more likely to remember to have your character do these things in your posts. They will make your post longer, make the characters livelier, and give the rp a better sense of atmosphere.)[/size][/list]
[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]Voice:[/b][/color][/size]
[list][size=9](This is optional but if you want to go to youtube and find a video with someone who would sound like your character, then you can, but please tell what character in the vid or song you choose has the voice you want. Giving a specific time of the vid for the voice would be good too)[/size][/list]
[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]Scent:[/b][/color][/size]
[list][size=9](What does your character tend to smell like? Sweat and hard work? Flowers and soil? Blood and iron?.etc...)[/size][/list]
[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]Theme Song:[/b][/color][/size]
[list][size=9](When you or others think of your character what do you want to be playing through their head? Find a music video or link to a song file and put it here. This is also optional, but the songs people come up with are usually cool. I will also try to combine all the songs listed into a playlist and post a link to it so people can get into the mood of the rp's and its characters for posting. because of this (please limit 1 song per character and songs listed that don't have links will not be added))[/size][/list]
[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]Quote:[/b][/color][/size]
[list][size=9](What's your character's catch phrase, if they have one? Is there something they say often, or a motto or saying they live by? Perhaps just a quote they like from some person at some time?)[/size][/list]
[size=11][color=postingcolor][b]Currently:[/b][/color][/size]
[list][size=9](This place is left blank for now, but you may fill it in later as we go. Think of this place as a journal of sorts for your character. If you find yourself with some downtime, write up a summary of what has happened so far to your character in rp. Keeping it current helps others know what your character is up to and helps the readers see the rp from multiple views as a whole.)[/size][/list]

PepperNutts

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PepperNutts

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:42 am
Okay where do you want me to post it?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:55 am
PepperNutts

This thread will due. Do you suppose it's detailed enough to really hash out the character for you?  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PepperNutts

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:44 am
Novama
PepperNutts

This thread will due. Do you suppose it's detailed enough to really hash out the character for you?

D: Yes? do you suppose its detailed enough to really hash out the character for you?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:39 am
PepperNutts
Novama
PepperNutts

D: Yes? do you suppose its detailed enough to really hash out the character for you?

I had thought I replied. Uh, ya, the profile skeleton I made would surely work.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out