Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Prize and Giveaway Guild (^.^)

Back to Guilds

This is the place where you can recieve and give, also chat and have fun. 

Tags: friends, giveaway, chat, prizes 

Reply Post contests here. (Anykind is allowed).
CLOSED Calling All Artists~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blucina

Friendly Noob

8,975 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:44 pm
Chizz3ll
Blue-Angel654
Artemis Usa
heres my entry >.< so glad you extended the contestUsa chan

Okay since there were only two entries I am changing the rules a bit. I will send a trade to you soon and I will also be doing some avi art for you, so just let me know what you want. My signature is an example of my art but I also have other ones here Just scroll down to my shop post.
And once again thank you for entering!

d'awe okie, I wouldn't mind this current avi drawn not really picky about any style I kinda like full bod's tho redface

Okay sure thing ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:27 pm
Blue-Angel654

Okay since there were only two entries I am changing the rules a bit. I will send a trade to you soon and I will also be doing some avi art for you, so just let me know what you want. My signature is an example of my art but I also have other ones here Just scroll down to my shop post.

:O okie dokie <3 could you draw my dream avi on my profile >.< any style is alright and thanks you  

Amai Kako

Blucina

Friendly Noob

8,975 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:51 pm
Artemis Usa
Blue-Angel654

:O okie dokie <3 could you draw my dream avi on my profile >.< any style is alright and thanks you

I might just be missing it but which one is it? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:14 pm
Blue-Angel654
Artemis Usa
Blue-Angel654

the pink haired one, with the different angles  

Amai Kako

-Chizz3ll-

Striking Vampire

11,700 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:28 pm
Blue-Angel654
Chizz3ll
Blue-Angel654
Artemis Usa
heres my entry >.< so glad you extended the contestUsa chan

d'awe okie, I wouldn't mind this current avi drawn not really picky about any style I kinda like full bod's tho redface

Okay sure thing ^^

thankies emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:40 pm
Artemis Usa
Blue-Angel654
Artemis Usa
Blue-Angel654

Hmm for some reason I don't see it. Is there any way you could send it to me. Sorry about that sweatdrop  

Blucina

Friendly Noob

8,975 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

HerMagic

Shy Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:11 pm
So...I drew Miss Schizo cause i was so inspired. redface
this is my entry.

Miss Schizo

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:39 pm
Punk Bravery
this is my entry.

Miss Schizo

User Image

Thank you for your entry but this contest has already ended. It was only until the end of July. Sorry about that sweatdrop sweatdrop  

Blucina

Friendly Noob

8,975 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

HerMagic

Shy Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:39 pm
Blue-Angel654
Punk Bravery
this is my entry.

Miss Schizo

User Image

Thank you for your entry but this contest has already ended. It was only until the end of July. Sorry about that sweatdrop sweatdrop

oh really? dang..
oh well, she got a free art piece then.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:50 pm
Blue-Angel654
Artemis Usa
Blue-Angel654
Artemis Usa
Blue-Angel654

Hmm for some reason I don't see it. Is there any way you could send it to me. Sorry about that sweatdrop

it doesn't seem to be working now >.< in that case can you draw my current avatar.  

Amai Kako

Blucina

Friendly Noob

8,975 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:14 am
Artemis Usa
Blue-Angel654
Artemis Usa
Blue-Angel654
Artemis Usa
Blue-Angel654

it doesn't seem to be working now >.< in that case can you draw my current avatar.

Alright~ c:  
Post contests here. (Anykind is allowed).

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games