Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Life After Amity [Shun/Xiu] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:31 pm
"But Prom just happened, did it not? And you ended up Queen? I think it is still a fitting title," he said plainly. Shun eyed the cake, then went on to give that a try. He paused after taking a bite.

"This is rather good."

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:46 pm
Xiu's cheeks remained puffed out for a few seconds longer before a small smile curled on her lips. "Then can I still call you 'guildmaster'?" she asked, referencing that little debacle that had occurred a while back. Funny how it almost felt as if it had just been last week that she had been Nightbloom of Penumbra.

She looked visibly pleased at the compliment, her tail giving a little wave behid her. "I'm glad! Actually, this is one of the ones that you seemed to like when you helped me with that cake tasting ages ago. A lot of my final menu was based off of your opinion." Xiu had obviously added a few sweeter options here and there for those with a craving for sweeter things, but she had kept the majority of her desserts more mild and bittersweet.

Blade Kuroda

Kaiyumi

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:48 pm
"The guild is pretty much gone, Xiu," Shun said quietly in turn. He soon tilted his head as she explained what the cake was exactly, blinking a few times.

"Really? I am hardly a food critic, though."

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:59 am
Xiu looked puzzled at the way he had spoken, wondering if he meant that the whole guild business had been done and over with back during that little incident or if there was more to it that she had missed. However, rather than inquire verbally about this, she simply offered him a questioning look before nodding.

"Maybe not, but I trust your judgement," she replied easily, taking another bite of her cake. After swallowing, she continued on, "And some of your choices are among our most popular sellers, so I think you were onto something there, aniki."

Blade Kuroda

Kaiyumi

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:56 am
Shun gave her a bit of a blank look.

"Really? I do not really have a sweet tooth. Hearing that surprises me, considering..."

After a moment or so, he shook his head and took another small bite of the cake.

"Have you had any troubles since starting this up, by the way? Problematic customers or other things?"

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:22 pm
"I guess we have a lot of customers who don't have a sweet tooth either," Xiu shrugged, letting out a laugh, "I did throw some sweeter desserts on the menu who those who do, but most people seem to prefer the lighter flavours."

The ghoul shook her head. "Not really! Besides some initial confusion at figuring out everything we needed to run this business, things have been pretty smooth. But...what about you?" Directing the attention back to the reaper, she tilted her head and lift her teacup to her lips, "Anything of note happen to you since we last saw each other?"

Blade Kuroda

Kaiyumi

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:34 pm
"I see. Regardless, I am glad to hear that things are going smoothly."

He gave pause at her question, tilting his head.

"I am now officially married to Mitsu. Courtroom wedding."

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:37 pm
That sip of tea Xiu had taken immediately went down the wrong tube upon hearing Shun's answer. Quickly setting her teacup down, the baku coughed violently, tears burning at her eyes as she tried to keep the liquid out of her lungs. Rather than seem worried about the fact that she was choking a little, however, she was clearly more focused on the reaper's words.

"Married!?" she managed to repeat in a strained tone amidst all the coughing, "You two...!"

More coughing.

Blade Kuroda

Kaiyumi

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:38 pm
"...Yes?"

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:45 pm
This time, Xiu waited until her choking fit had subsided before speaking. Wiping away the tears, she turned to Shun and stared at him with the biggest eyes that was possible for her.

"You two got married!? I mean--first of all, congratulations," she said quickly, genuinely happy to hear that her brother figure and dear friend had tied the knot, "But second of all...a courtroom wedding? No celebration or anything?" No cake?

Xiu frowned, her brows creasing deeply, "Jack, I didn't even get a wedding gift for you two!"

Blade Kuroda

Kaiyumi

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:50 pm
Shun waited for her coughing fit to finish. Good thing she did stop. He was wondering if he was going to need to do something. Thankfully, that wasn't the case.

"Thank you, Xiu. We did not want to make a big deal out of it, really. So... yes. No party or anything like that--"

He stopped, then waved his hand dismissively.

"No need for such a thing, Xiu."

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:02 pm
She seemed a little disappointed that they hadn't made a grand ceremony out of it since she was certain that there would have been a lot of people who would have loved to give the couple warm blessings...but then again, she couldn't claim to be surprised. Neither Shun nor Mitsu were the most public of people, and she could imagine how annoyed the reaper would possibly be with that many rowdy, celebrating people surrounding him for a whole day.

But as for the gift, oh no, Shun wasn't getting off that easy.

"Nope, a wedding gift from me is definitely mandatory," she stated, crossing her arms and looking him in the eye, "I've known you two since we were all first years, so there's no way that I could not get you something."

Blade Kuroda

Kaiyumi

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:04 pm
Shun probably would have killed someone by the end of the day.

His brow furrowed at her insistence, and he soon shook his head as well.

"If you must, then a gift of giving your best wishes will do just fine."

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:11 pm
Clearly Xiu didn't like that answer of just giving them well wishes because she puffed out her cheeks and stared at him in silent disapproval.

User Image

Blade Kuroda

Kaiyumi

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:18 pm
Shun just quietly sipped his tea. He seemed oblivious of Xiu's face.

Kaiyumi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces