Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Neverland
Deep jungle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:04 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Well...Not personally. I met his brother Kalen. They came here to scout out this place....or i think that was it. They didn't say...or at least Kalen didn't. He seemed to have this weird device that allowed him to talk to Eclipse. Pan said looking slightly confused.
"Trans communicator. Eclipse must have been on the ship while kalen was here." Shido whispered to Sophia.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:36 pm
knux_nyan

"ah. Yeah...ive known them both for a few years. Xylia....most of her life, maybe not all of it though." Sophia seemed sad still

"Anyway.." her face straightened out.
"Hook said he wanted a compass you had, something like that. It makes no sense, shouldn't he have his own?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:43 pm
User Image

"Nope. This one is specially designed. It allows him to track down his buried treasure. Your saying he wants it back in return for Trixie? That seems like a trap to me." Pan said thinking.
"When is it never a trap? That is what makes it fun." Shido said cracking his knuckles.
"Yeh your right." Peter said with a grin.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:54 pm
knux_nyan

"So how do we get Trixie back if we don't give Hook the compass? I mean...." she sighed looking away, then she looked at Peter

"Did you teach Xylia to fight?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:25 pm
User Image

"Actually it was the lost boys. I'm not much of a teacher...that is unless its flying. In which case yeh. Also i've dealt with hook before. I think i got a plan. But i need a distraction. Think you 2 can provide?" Peter asked.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:33 pm
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan

Sophia nodded with a determined look on her face.
"Definitely. "

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:48 pm
User Image

"Alright. Hooks got his ship out on the water waiting for any wrong moves. I need you 2 to distract hook at the cove while me and the boys take that ship." Pan said as Shido grinned. "Sounds awesome."

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:24 pm
knux_nyan

Sophia nodded and took out a mirror and used it to reflect light onto a tree before putting it away
"anyone would hate light shining into their eyes" she grinned.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:23 am
User Image

"Yeh that will be out signal when we take the ship. Good idea." Pan said with a grin. "Alright. We'll find hook. You guys take care of your side of the plan but don't be reckless. Hook may be more devious then you think." Shido warned as Pan and the boys nodded before floating/walking off into the woods. Shido turned to Sophia. "Ready?" He asked.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:52 pm
knux_nyan

Sophia nodded however then she stopped and looked confused
"yeah, im ready, but I have no idea what to do."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:33 pm
User Image

"We can always improvise. Besides i wanna put the hurt on hook for messing with us." Shido said with a grin.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:44 pm
knux_nyan

Sophia nods
"alright, i'll follow your lead. Im....not that confident."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:49 pm
User Image

"I think we can handle ourselves. This guy uses underhanded tricks and i'm an expert on breaking those tricks. Come on. Chin up and get that confidence back." Shido said as he placed a hand on her shoulder to reassure her.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:22 am
knux_nyan

Sophia slightly sighed and nodded
"lets go."

She ran off towards the beach.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:39 pm
User Image

A portal opened in the middle of two trees of the dense forest, Xanitos stepped out and inhaled deeply. " Feels good to be back." He said with a sigh he looked over at Willow who had already begun to get her glow back. "Rest up Willow we can explore later." He whispered.

Willow was long asleep before they had left HQ, even though she was asleep the magic of this world was slowly restoring her. It has been a long time since she was in Neverland, ever since Xanitos went missing she had searched the worlds over only visiting home to recharge, she has seen worlds die and be born in her search. To finally be home able to sleep peacefully was the least Xanitos could do, with how long she would have been looking she had more than repaid any debt she might have felt towards him, Xanitos had thought for a long time that the fairy only stayed with him because of an unspoken debt, he had no clue until know that she had cared for him.

Xanitos found a spot beneath a rather large tree where he made a hanging bed for Willow. After placing her in the leaf hammock he sat down leaning his back against the tree beneath her. "Neverland never changes." He smiled after hearing the everyday noises of lost boys, he knew if they were in ear shot he should stay awake, but because of his visual age and that fact he is accompanied by a fairy he and willow should be safe to rest. He closed his eyes falling asleep if only his sleep was as peaceful as Willows.

Once his mind finally slipped into dreams Xanitos found himself surrounded by never ending darkness. He looked around to no avail finding nothing but the vast emptiness. "Boy" A voice called to him. He turned around to face the voice but still saw nothing but darkness. "Who's there?" He called back as what he could only remember as fear filling his body. "Who are you boy?" The voice asked causing the nobody to turn again still looking for its source. "I asked first," Xanitos returned trying to stifle the memory of fear. "I am a voice in the darkness of your dreams a voice that is confused as to why I am in your head, Now who are you!" The voice said in a calm voice and ended in a demanding one. Xanitos stepped away from where he thought the voice was and tried to call up his weapons, but nothing happened. "Xanitos is my name..." He answered realizing he wouldn't be able to fight what ever this was. "Xanitos? Hmmm. I remember you now." The voice said once again calm. "Your name has been altered but I remember you. Interesting how are you in two places at once?" The voice asked. "What do you mean?" The nobody asked even more confused now. "I remember you when we first met you looked just like you do now have you been hiding in this world this whole time no that's not right I lost you to my hunger....you became a monster but here you are the young boy who opened his heart to me so we were never alone." Xanitos was still confused he didn't know what the voice was talking about. "You're confused no you don't remember me....maybe one day you will remember your friend the darkness.." The voice stated almost sad and fading.

Willow was already awake and flying around when Xanitos opened his eyes abruptly and sat up. "Xani your awake!" Willow said flying to him. He forgot all that happened in his dream when he heard her voice. Xanitos slowly got to his feet. "Feeling better?" He asked her with a smile. Willow smiled back and nodded. "Yes much better it's been hard keeping my strength when I was searching for you, but now I finally found you." The fairy said flying around him. Xanitos was grateful that she woke him. "Feel like exploring and getting back in touch with being stealthy?" She asked him. "Yes, if we are going to be any use we might as well practice and where better than Neverland either the lost boys think it's a game or the pirates think we are the sign of a battle, either way, it's fun to mess with the two groups." The nobody admitted and the two took off into the woods.  
Neverland

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff