Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Star Wars A whole new Dawn Approaches☬ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon_Dean_Winchester1979

Dangerous Hellraiser

10,675 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:16 pm
she just shrugs an is about to say somthing but then finally notices that Obi-wan is there she blushes an he just smiles ever so kindly to her.

Obi-Wan doesn't mind at all that the other apprentice hasn't noticed him until now but he does look over to his own an very quickly goes over to him, "he doesn't look to good we better get him to the healers quickly."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:43 pm

User Image

Ari was wandering through the halls of the Temple. She stopped when she heard a loud noise near the entrance of the Temple. After a moment of shock she raced to the original of the noise and found Obi-wan, Anakin, and another apprentice already there. "What happened?" She asked the apprentice seeing Anakin and Obi-wan helping the injured pilot.  

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

caskov

Dapper Traveler

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:56 pm
As Anakin helped the pilot out " we need to get him to med bay" he said carrying the pilot to med bay .  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:05 pm
Obi-wan just nodes his head in agreement with him as he quickly follows right after his apprentice.

she looks over at the other Jedi tat is there, "ummmmmmm......i really wish that i knew but i don't i was just meditating when i heard the sound an came right away ta check it out."  

Dangerous Hellraiser

10,675 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

caskov

Dapper Traveler

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:32 pm
As Anakin arrived at the medbay with the injured pilot " this man needs help " told the doctors as they rushed to help the injured pilot .  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:41 pm

User Image

"You better come along." Ari said the apprentice. She then followed Obi-wan and Anakin on their way to get the pilot medical attention. "Do you two know anything about this guy?" She asked them keeping pace next to them.  

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

Dangerous Hellraiser

10,675 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:42 pm
Obi-Wan watches as the medics take the young injured boy an notices that they have decide ta take him off to the bacta tank i suppose that he is more seriously injured then what he looks like i really hope that the boy well be ok  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:46 pm
shadowk18

User Image

"You better come along." Ari said the apprentice. She then followed Obi-wan and Anakin on their way to get the pilot medical attention. "Do you two know anything about this guy?" She asked them keeping pace next to them.

she just gnaws at her lip as she quickly goes with them an keeps up.  

Dangerous Hellraiser

10,675 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

caskov

Dapper Traveler

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:50 pm
As the excitement died down a little bit Anakin noticed the two apprentices and the question one of them asked " nothing much other than he was trapped in a crashed juncker"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm

User Image

"Is there at least anything on him that might give us a clue?" She asked thinking there may be some form of identification or the like on him.  

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

Dangerous Hellraiser

10,675 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:00 pm
Obi-Wan snaps out of it an looks over to her," none that i know of." he then looks over ta Anakin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:13 pm
" I guess we'll find out who he is when he's better until then we wait " Anakin said wondering if the pilot will be ok and also what padem and the children are up too  

caskov

Dapper Traveler

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:30 pm

User Image

"I'm not a fan of waiting." Ari said in the door way. "Anakin, would there be anything on his ship that would help us?" She asked him. She had heard mention of him being a skilled pilot. She thought Anakin would know more about spacecrafts then herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:43 pm
" It pays to have some patience and maybe the might be some clue in to he is if his ship isn't to badly damaged " he replied as started walking back to were the pilots ship crashed to find something about him but there's one thing he knew about him is that he could sense the force on the pilot which made Anakin wonder even more as in who he was.  

caskov

Dapper Traveler

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Dangerous Hellraiser

10,675 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:02 pm
Obi-Wan smiles since he is very much so well pleased with his young apprentice, he then watches as he goes to look at the boys wrecked ship.

Padme is at their apartment with the twins that she had just very much so barley mange ta put them to sleep, "hummm I wonder what Ani is doing right now at this very…" just then there is a very small cry so she sighs as she gets up to check an see which one of the twins that it is.  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff