Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Virus Alert: Return to the Digital World {Open/Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iBrainsharted

Original Cutie-Pie

12,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
︽Hae Rin Shin ︾Crest: Loyalty ︽ Digimon: Lunamon ︾ Theme: βios ︽OOC:

Hae Rin started to stir in her sleep. She opened her eyes to see a small rabbit-like creature hovering over her. I must be dreaming. Rin closed her eyes again. A few moments later, she opened them again. This time, the so-called creature spoke. "Hi! I'm Lunamon, your digimon!" Hae Rin jumped up with a start. "L-Luna? what's a digimon?" she asked, obviously very flustered over this whole situation right now. She looked around, trying to figure out where she was in the first place. There were other humans. "Pleased to meet you", Lunamon bowed politely. "We are digital monsters!" Lunamon responded.

"W-we? There's more than one of you?" Hae Rin looked around again. This time she noticed more creatures next to each human. Hae Rin was speechless right now. Alright, now's not the time for me to lose composure. She took a deep breath.

♫ ♬ ♪ 。.。.:*・●•♪.。

Nykromantyk

KooL-LiSa-

Phoenix743

Novama

loth17

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:53 pm
KooL-LiSa-

Phoenix743

Novama

loth17

Monotonesword34

iBrainsharted

Crest of Trust
Bodb McTalon

User Image
Bodb then picked up Black Gabumon and stood up all the way again. "Not that I really had a home to begin with,but why us?" the wolf-like horned digimon then looked up at his new master "We don't know either" he sighed honestly. "Just curious, who else opened an email labeled 'Stinky Cheese' right before they got here?" the Scottsman asked all the other humans in the room

{OOC: They all did, it's what brought them here}  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:57 pm
User Image
Jenny Lox // Dorumon
User Image
15~Crest Of Faith // Song // Dash Metal~Metal Cannon
Looking around she sees only four others up, talking to their own digimon. "Whats going on here? Did I miss something" She asked Dorumon, still looking at each digimon. "Oh ya well... Oh umm... I really have no idea" chuckle Dorumon, "Its alright, why not we ask the others..."He turns to find the nearest one "Hey Black Agumon! Need your help with something!" He called out, dragging Jenny he started to run to them. Jenny feeling a little embarrassed when seeing the other three that were up. -They look older them me... Shouldn't we check if the ones that are still asleep alright?- But Jenny was dragged by Dorumon to the other digimon and his partner.

OOC: Sorry my computer is messing up on me so I had to edit a few times, sorry about that guys

iBrainsharted
Monotonesword34
loth17
Novama
Phoenix743
Nykromantyk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Before Hae Rin could open her mouth to say anything further, Lunamon jumped into her arms. Rin merely blinked, slightly intrigued by this creature that now called itself her partner. Finally, someone of the human species had spoken. "Stinky cheese?.... I got that email too...but it just seemed like a prank message..." she shrugged. She observed the people that were before her more closely. The girls seemed to be younger than her.

Perhaps it was because she had a younger sibling herself, but her natural instinct was to make sure that the girls were safe and sound, so she kept a more watchful eye on them.

Nykromantyk

KooL-LiSa-

Phoenix743

Novama

loth17

Monotonesword34

iBrainsharted

Original Cutie-Pie

12,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:35 pm
Novama

-KooL-LiSa-

Nykromantyk

User Image
gaia_nitemareleft Akura Spade gaia_nitemareright
gaia_nitemareleft ~Crest of Determination~ gaia_nitemareright
Location; Ruins
With; Black Agumon
Mood; Confused

Thoughts; Who...

((OOC; +1 for bios themesong, +1 for weird al reference.))

Another woke up, and Black Agumon was still trying to get out and ask for a fight. Why did Akuro have to be partnered with a war-hungry talking dinosaur? The tall one asked about an email, to which Akuro raised his hand. Seeing an opportunity, Black Agumon wiggled his way out of the other arm and ran over towards another digimon. "Ya, me. Next thing I knew, I was tackled by that guy." he replie, pointing over to Black Agumon, near a purple digimon. "Are you ready for a fight now Dorumon?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:54 pm
User Image
Jenny Lox // Dorumon
User Image
15~Crest Of Faith // Song // Dash Metal~Metal Cannon
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hearing someone asking about an email. "Ya, I got one as well... I didn't think that email would bring us here..." Jenny looks at the boy who asked that, he was tall and had a digimon that looked like a black wolf. "Do you gu-" Jenny was cut when hearing a digimon asking to fight. -Fight?!- Jenny was confused, she didn't think that they would fight each other.
"Oh ya not now Black Agumon, it's a waste of my time, plus I'm helping Jenny out. So do you know why we are all here? If you can help me with that, then I'll fight" Dorumon was confident about fighting Agumon. Jenny quickly pulled Dorumon back "Oh no its alright, there's no need for any fighting." "Wait wha-!" Jenny covered his mouth just to make sure he doesn't cause any other trouble. "So do you know any reason why we are all here? How can we get back home?" She asked everyone around, but then looking at the digimon named 'Black Agumon'. -He looks like a fighter, I don't want to be involved with that kind of stuff...-
OOC:

iBrainsharted
Monotonesword34
loth17
Novama
Phoenix743
Nykromantyk

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:55 pm
KooL-LiSa-

Phoenix743

Novama

loth17

Monotonesword34

iBrainsharted

Crest of Trust
Bodb McTalon

User Image
Bodb soon began to put the peices together. "First we're all sent the same email" the orphan began "Right" Black Gabumon nodded "Then we all wake up in the same room" he added "Yup" his digimon confirmed. "Question is do we wait for the other two to wake up or do the five of us head out now?" the 17 year old asked the others...

{OOC: Stinky Cheese}  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rin's eyes bounced around the room, nervously at that. One of the boys mentioned leaving, but she wasn't going to leave anywhere with a bunch of strangers. She found herself unconsciously gripping her digimon tighter, and biting her lower lip. Lunamon held Rin's hand steady. Rin's eyes dropped down, calming down a little bit. Lunamon nodded. "I'll be with you, it's okay" Lunamon responded. For some reason, she felt like she could trust this creature. I need some space to think.

While the teenagers started to converse among themselves, she quietly removed herself from all the clutter of what used to be someone's living room. She sat herself down, and finally released her digimon from her grasp. "Sorry about that. Didn't mean to suffocate you for so long", she half-shrugged. Lunamon shook his head. "You can suffocate me for as long as you want!" Rin clapped a hand over her mouth and chuckled slightly. This was a rare sight.
Her smile quickly faded. Am I an idiot? This isn't a situation to be enjoying myself. She glanced back at the group. "How do I get home...." In truth, she wanted to depart from these group of strangers, but that just didn't seem like an option. "된장...." she muttered (damn it).

Nykromantyk

KooL-LiSa-

Phoenix743

Novama

loth17

Monotonesword34

iBrainsharted

Original Cutie-Pie

12,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:28 pm
KooL-LiSa-

Phoenix743

Novama

Nykromantyk

Monotonesword34

iBrainsharted

Crest of Passion
Tabitha Cooper

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tabitha awoke in a strange and foreign place. Beside her sat a strange creature with long thin limbs. "Who are you?" She asked. The creature smiled. "My name is Keramon and I will be your partner in this world of ours." Tabitha frowned. "World of yours?" She asked. The digimon smiled even wider. "The DIGITAL WORLD!" It yelled out with a snicker. Tabitha nodded her head. "Sounds reasonable...Wait...Nevermind." Tabitha put her hand on her face.

Elsewhere sat a girl upon a demonic throne. Surrounding her was a group of digimon playing music with all their hearts. Suddenly the girl felt an odd sensation and raised her hand. "Stop." And so the players did. She got up and walked up to a table close to her throne. "Something has happened. Something has pulled more people into the digital world." She tapped a single finger on the table which caused it to ripple like water. Once it settled it showed a group of teenagers with digimon.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:34 pm
Nykromantyk

{OOC: all seven of them are in the ruins of Gennai's living room}

(I know. I just said it was foreign to Tabitha.)  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:45 pm
Novama

-KooL-LiSa-

Nykromantyk

User Image
gaia_nitemareleft Akura Spade gaia_nitemareright
gaia_nitemareleft ~Crest of Determination~ gaia_nitemareright
Location; Ruins
With; Black Agumon
Mood; Confused

Thoughts; Got to get home.

((OOC; ))

The black digimon jumped up and down until it was asked to explain the circumstances to which it froze, before knocking its head with both clawed hands "Oh, Gennai! that was it! Now we can fight right?" he said after a short while. Akuro stood up and walked back over to his apparent partner Akuro grabbed him by the head, pulling him away. "No fights! What's Gennai, and why are we here?" he questioned the digimon. "Gennai isn't a what but a who! Now lemme go, we're gonna have a fight!" it retorted, trying to get free. "No fights!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:09 pm
KooL-LiSa-

Phoenix743

Novama

loth17

Monotonesword34

iBrainsharted

Crest of Trust
Bodb McTalon

User Image
Bodb then set Black Gabumon down and walked over to Akuro and Black Agumon. The tall Scotsman then knelt down before the virus type and looked him in the eye. "Calm down for a bit, you're reminding of me before I got adopted" he sighed honestly, before whispering something to his own digimon. "Alright, Black Agumon tell us everything you know about Gennai and everything they told you then Black Gabumon will have a quick fight with you, deal?" the ex-feral child asked warmly

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers