Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:19 pm
"Physical, eh? Good. Nay namby pansy moves... Good solid hits t' knock the enemy f'r six... Bloody good..." Clancy muttered at the revelation; he didn't understand moves much but he -liked- the sound of 'physical'; it sounded like a 'punch'.

"Eh, what? Whatcha say?" He snapped back, looking between the Absol and Lex when he said he 'liked me better to'. He liked himself better than what? He narrowed his eyes suspiciously at his new Absol... and then was being introduced to some kind of lima bean snake.

"... Yeah. I hear a giant bloody vegetable worm 'issin' at us..." He replied, frowning at Glit. He'd seen /that/ before, but it /still/ looked weird as far as he was concerned. And it was definitely a 'plant' thing, which meant it got to be effective against water types; he wasn't fond of that.

<< Hello there, Glit. You have a patient trainer. Apologies for mine. I've only just met him and I already suspect I'll be apologizing a lot.>>  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:24 pm
"What does your dex say she is?" Lex responded, deciding not to go into to much depth about what he and Cobalt had been talking about. "And your type isn't Grass." Which was probably the best for everyone involved.

<> She gave a cool look at Clancy and flicked her tail dismissively in his direction.

"I'll bring out Strongarm next, she's Ice and Rock type so we can narrow it down a bit more." Lex let his Amaura out.

The cheerful dinosaur glanced around. <> She exclaimed pleased as she trotted up to Cobalt, craning her neck. <>  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:30 pm
"A Serperior... What a bloody stupid name..." Clancy muttered, sending a glare Glit's way, as though her species name might have been her fault.
"Good. Bloody glad it ain't grass. Stupid type." Sometimes Clancy's words could easily have been assigned to a child.

"That thing's a damned dinosaur. It's a bloody brontosauraplod or summat!" But he /did/ remember to use his 'dex this time.
"Eh. Amaura. Ain't never gonna remember that one. She ain't so silly lookin' as your other one..."

<< A pleasure to meet you too, Glit... And you, Strongarm. My, you are. I suppose it is rather a nice thing to be; blue. You seem very chipper.>> The latter was said pleasantly rather than as a complaint.

"Nah. Can't understand anythin' that un says either."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:42 pm
Clancy was learning, he was still rude, and childish, but if Lex could teach him to use his dex first before talking, Lex was going to take that as a win.

"She is an dinosaur, the lab team resurrected her from a sail fossil." Lex said, watching the trio interact. "There is no point in asking 'Tron to talk, or to bring out Nautilator right now. Your typing isn't Dark, Water, or Electric."

Which left Sunspot his Joltik, and Roulette his Dragonair.

"Okay, lets try Roulette. " Lex would save Sunspot for last, since they had met and it had not gone well.

<> Strongarm gushed slightly, excited just to be out. She was starting to show more and more personality as she adjusted.

Glit causally gave Clancy the stnk eye and went about ignoring him.

<> Roulette questioned, concern and made her way to her trainer, clearly concern. <>

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:06 pm
Clancy grunted.
If any type, he wanted water.
Or dark, he supposed.
Either one would have let him talk to Mircalla, or any Sharpedo, and that would have made him rather happy.
Or, with water, he could have talked to a Kyogre one day... That would really have been something...

"Eh, we got bloody trounced by a horde, a flamin' army, of critters last mission. While back now. Millions of the buggers. 'E got poisoned." Clancy responded, without even thinking, his mind on the types he -didn't- get to talk to, not realising he'd -just- responded to a -pokémon's- question.

<< So much to learn and see and do? Oh! A resurrected fossil. My, my, I've not met one of you before.>> She looked up with surprise on hearing Clancy respond to Roulette.
<< Well now. That clears that up...>>  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:22 pm
"Who are you talking to Clancy?" Lex asked, surprised and then it clicked. Had he just heard Roulette? He looked at his Dragonair and stroked along her neck, considering. Dragon type might fit Clancy well.

<> Roulette responded, turning to look at Clancy in surprise and gently nudged her trainer, reassuring herself that he was in one piece. <> She paused, waiting for him to introduce himself, ever polite.

<> She paused, thinking. Well that was a lot of them, wasn't it?

<> Glit replied, resting her head on her tail as she watched them interact.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:57 pm
Clancy waved a hand dismissively.
"Oh, the bloody eel y' got there... Now, uh, can we get back to finding my bloody type or whatever?"

Maybe Clancy just thought Dragonairs were supposed to talk..? That or he was being incredibly slow as usual.

"Eel. Y' welcome. Now... Hush up, will ya? We're tryna work out what bloomin' type I can understand, and I can't figure it out if y're gonna be natterin' away at me..."

<>
Cobalt watched the interaction, and glanced at Glit << I really have been stuck with an idiot haven't I?>>  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:07 pm
Yup, and his trust in Clancy's ability to be a competent trainer was hoovering just above rock bottom.

"She's a Dragonair and she is talking to you Clancy. We found your typing, Dragon." Lex stroked the graceful creature pressed against him.

<> Roulette replied and looked at her fellow serpentine pokemon, eyes conveying her disbelief.

<> Glit replied looking at Cobalt.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:25 pm
"Eh? You bloody well sure 'bout that? She don't look like no flamin' dragon; she looks like a bloomin' eel, and there ain't nowt wrong with eels! 'T is a bloody strong name, got that right!"

Okay, he rather liked the strange long creature... It -looked- like an eel, it liked his name, and it could talk.
Apparently Lex couldn't hear it, but he surely could...

He did remember to get his 'dex and give a scan, confirming what Lex said about the creature being Dragon type.

"Huh. Well. That's just bloody weird..."

<< Ah, well, I'll do my best to guide him to a path of less idiocy if I can...>>
The Absol sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:01 pm
"Dragonair and their previous evolution are deep water dwelling pokemon, they are rather rare." Lex smiled as Roulette gave a soft nudge. "Go on and talk to the girls, hmm?"

Roulette shifted, sliding away to join Glit and Cobalt and tolerated Strongarm attention as the Amaura attention turned onto her.

<> Glit replied tone clipped and dry. <>

"The final form looks a lot more like a dragon." Lex admitted, but it was also fat and yellow orange and not as attractive as the sleek eel like creatures of the first two evolution.

"Do you want to take some time to come to terms to being able to talk to Dragons or should we go ahead and let Cobalt meet the rest of your team?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:25 pm
"Ya got any more dragons? This mean I can talk to those bloody gurt 'chargrill' pokémon? They're dragons ain't they?" Clancy asked, watching Roulette go...
Huh. Dragons. And some dragons looked like eels...
Well 'I can talk to dragons' did sound kind of impressive, he supposed.
He certainly didn't mind the... what was it again? He glanced at his 'dex to see 'Dragonair', and actually tried to remember that.

"Hrm? Eh, yeah, s'pose the arsehole better... Oo d'ya think I should let out first?"

<< I do wish he wouldn't call me that... I may have to bite or give him a good poke if he carries on...>>  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:39 am
"No, Roulette is my only one at the moment," Lex said puzzling out the possible pokemon. "Charizards are actually Fire/Flying types not actual dragons, despite their looks." He was rather sure that was the pokemon Clancy met.

<> Roulette scolded slightly breaking out from her conversation, truly listening to Strongarm's chatter.

<> Glit murmured, watching in amusement.

"Mircalla perhaps? Since she does seem to be your favorite." Lex was sure Glit could handle the Carvanha if needed.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:10 am
"Eh. See. Bloody fire types. Can't bloody well decide what they want to flamin' be... It's just bloody confusin' to 'ave lookin' like dragons and -not- be un..."

He looked taken aback as the Dragonair scolded him
"Eh? Y're Dragonair just told me off!" He exclaimed, and then puzzled out why.
"Nah, see, that's what m' dex says she's call, or close to it, any'ow; 'arsehole' or 'a*****e' or... Assbowl... Summat like that..."
He could, of course, rescan Cobalt with his 'dex, but he didn't.

<< Mhm. Perhaps that's the best target. I was going to go for the rear, a literal protest at his current choice in name for my species, however there's a bit of a chair in the way right now...>>
Cobalt had decided she liked Glit; she rather liked Roulette and Strongarm, too, though they didn't have quite the easy, snarky, charm that the Serperior did.

"Oh! Yeah!" Clancy agreed readily to letting Mircalla out; she was definitely his favourite, and he was sure (without considering anything as he properly should have) that the fish could take on anything in the room.

Red light dissipated and Mircalla was there, seeping water to keep herself wet, as she looked around to see if there was a pool she was going to be let into.

"Cobalt, Mircalla; Mircalla, Cobalt- you two are part o' the same outfit now, so no bloody scrappin' wi' eachother. Mircalla's been wi' me for an age so she bloomin' well knows 'er stuff; ya listen and learn, Cobalt!"

<< As though he thinks he's the first human I've ever been assigned to...>> Cobalt muttered before offering as lazy smile and a <> to the fish.

Mircalla looked her over coolly, then clicked her jaw.
<< Absol. Useful, long as ya pull ya weight...>>  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:43 am
"Clancy, tell me... how likely is a scientist to name a Pokemon after a cuss word?" Lex drawled out, deciding that he had to be amused not frustrated at Clancy. So he was a tad slow and set in his ways... he could deal with this.

<> Glit gave a soft raspberry and a smug smirk, watching Clancy 'Train'. <>

Well, at least Clancy had passion for something, and introduced them easy enough. "Even Mircalla can get Cobalt's species right!" He exclaimed and might have gave a slight giggle at the fish. She sounded a bit like Slipstream.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:10 am
"Depends on the kind o' day they're 'avin' don't it? Was pro'ly a bloody bad un when they named 'er species..." Clancy commented, almost thoughtfully.

<< Oh, my, no. I don't wish to bring him a gift. Besides, that's expending effort that I do not wish to exert for his benefit. No, a good poke, maybe a n**... I think I can guide him right.>> She stared back at the fish. << I can assure you that I have every interest in achieving the goals of Team Rocket. Whether our current master is up to the task, however, is the question on my mind...>>

<>

<< If you say so...>> Cobalt seemed more amused than in acquiescence.

"Eh? Oh /bloody 'ell/! So I get t' talk to flamin' dragons I don't even bloomin' well 'ave, but /you/ can understand Mircalla?! That ain't bloody fair at all..."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff