Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Crack the glass [ Lex & Tambrey] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:34 pm
"Hmm. A type preference? Oh, uh, who is your room mate?" She asked, curious and asking a question to give herself time to consider whether she really had any type preferences.

"Well, I don't really specialize in any type particularly but I suppose I have a soft spot for, um, steel types recently. I successfully bonded with my Aggron, Ella, to allow her to Mega Evolve, and my Jirachi assistant, Franklin, is, of course, steel as well as psychic. I have a rather varied team, though, with no real favourites. In fact, I've been actively trying to broaden what's available to me recently. Still lacking a water type, myself, but I've gotten a lot of the others covered now."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:49 pm
"Zach who trains ghosts types," he said narrowing it down in case there was more then one Zach because it wasn't really a uncommon name.

"I wish I could see some Mega Evolves, none of mine are able ..." he paused, going over his team and gave a tiny frown. "Rather sure none of mine are able and I don't have any stones so its a mute point isn't it."

"When I decided to focus on fire types, I came to the realization I needed to have a dedicated and strong water type. Grimlock was a little monster when I got her." Still was occasionally but was much better behaved in a whole. "Just to make sure I can take care of any accidents that might happen."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:41 pm
"Oh! Zacharie! Yes, though I, uh, know him more for his scientific pursuits and his interest in plants... He's quite a botanist." Tambrey smiled; she remembered Zacharie quite well; his enthusiasm for the science department was very encouraging.

"Well. Um. I can probably show you Ella some time. Keep an eye out for a stone and get one if you can, though if find a partner who can mega evolve... I have not, um, had the chance to see Ella utilize it in combat yet, but I've seen Char, Aulus' Charizard, in action, mega-evolved... It's quite a sight..."

She nodded, smirking as he described the behaviour of his fire type.
"That's a good plan. You've seen how I use my flying types to keep Neph in check. A team should be a good check against itself, I think."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:13 pm
"He has a lot of interest in plants," their room was a small green house. "He make a very quiet roommate, outside the ghosts. " But they had grown on him.

"I think I've seen her a few time, but I haven't met her." He nodded, following. "Seen Char a few times, he is wonderful, but never mega-evolved."

"I think she hatched disgruntled, tiny little fennekin and she tries setting me on fire. But that is part of training." Not every pokemon was going to be love at first sight.

"I have a Flareon and he helped some in getting her to calm down. What I want to get is a Charmander to raise into a Charizard so I have a second flier outside of my Crobat."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:27 pm
"Well. Your room must be nice and fresh, at least..." Tambrey spoke with some mirth, but was also reminded that she wanted to get a few more plants for her room. Perhaps she'd tweak another couple into glow-in-the-dark vegetation; they were quite comforting to look at before sleep...

"Ah. Aggressive? Well, yes. Aggression isn't always -bad- either. Just needs to be directed, I think. Good training, good team mates," She nodded in agreement "sounds like progress. Can't agree strongly enough with having air capable pokémon... I have Palu, my Pidgeotto, Pygi, her daughter, but fully evolved, Lasi you've met... And I've got a Metapod, Pili, who I'm hoping will hatch out into a Butterfree any day now... Charizard's a nice choice for a flyer. Um, flying flame-thrower, and all."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:48 pm
"Also not a bird, which was part of my reason for considering it as a welcoming addition to the team. Spins isn't going to tolerate any sort of bird pokemon so that sort of limits the individuals I can add."

Lex nodded giving a slight smile. "Butterfree is a good addition to your team. They learn a variety of moves, specially status causing moves."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:50 pm
"Hm. Yes. I can see that. I wonder if he might be trained into tolerating a bird though. It could get a little awkward on a mission if he had to work with a bird and could not... And, um, yes... Actually, while I was recovering after being injured on the mission previous to this one, Pilli was one of my projects to occupy myself. I, um, have an idea of her final outcome, but it's quite exciting waiting for her Metapod stage to change. It's been a little while so, um, it should be any day now, really. She's just hard to train as a 'pod... I've read up on the things I want her to be able to do though; I think she's going to be quite a valuable mission partner once she evolves."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:01 pm
"We been working on it, which lead to the current deal that if he tolerates birds that are owned by rockets or trainers, then I will not add one to my team. I been debating on getting a Torchic and seeing if it is truly the threat of having a flying predator that is leading to that phobia. I also don't want to ruin the deal since it has done wonders with his focus for training." Lex shook his head and hummed.

"If you ever want a training partner, I could offer a few. Nautilator is so timid I'm sure he wouldn't damage her. Glit and Howlback is also a possibility, while they are both strong, they are also rather restrained." He offered, leaving the lab and waited for Tambrey to lock up if needed.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:30 pm
"Hm. Well... You have dark types that you could talk to, so you could talk to him through them and have a conversation about Torchic? It may be an exception he's willing to make if it's, um, not a flying bird?"

The labs quite happily locked themselves as soon as they were exited, though Tambrey did click a few times on her stylus, logging the pair of them out of the lab complex as she moved toward the elevators.

"That could be very useful, thank you. It never hurts to, uh, have a few more opponents to train against, or more species and individuals to work out strategies with."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:44 pm
"I need to, but with Percy, Yoketron, and my fossils, that four new pokemon added to my team in a very short period of time. I want to get everyone settled before I have a heart to heart with him about adding a Torchic." Four was a lot of pokemon to work with.

"Just send me a message when you want to met to work with them." Lex gave a slight grin. "I have a lot of time on my hands at the moment."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:01 pm
"Mhm. Two good points." Tambrey agreed; that was quite a few pokémon to work with, and he did have quite a bit of time while he was recovering.

"I can do that. I'll clear a space, maybe, a couple of days after our, uh, spider training? It'll give a chance of a rest, and, um, keep the sessions nice and separately focused..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:26 pm
"That sounds good." He admitted, it would be a good idea to focus on Spins and Neph, and the Joltiks.

"Is the wet rooms on the same floor as the rest of the training rooms?" He questioned as he headed towards the elevators.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:47 pm
"Mmhm. Floor B4. Training and recreation. Best not to mix up which is which though. Don't, uh, want to roll into the common pool and let out a Sharpedo though. We'll head for Training, and Room 27, though. That should, um, be one of the ones that'll suit us best..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:10 pm
Lex opened the elevator and wheeled into it. He set his finger at the button for the required floor, waiting to press it. "I can just imagine the chewing down someone would get for letting a Sharpedo out in the common pool."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:31 pm
"Oh, I don't think they actually do much chewing; they're more of a bite-tear-swallow... Not. What you meant." Tambrey realised halfway through what she was saying that she'd either misheard or misinterpreted the statement.
"Uh. Yes. Not a popular action anyway. I am pretty sure pokémon are allowed, but with, um, consent and common courtesy paid to the others who want to use the pool..."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff