[PRP] Bring it on [Lex & Aulus] [ FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:39 pm
Aulus had caught the flurry of motion in the water but it was hard to see what had actually happened, though he could guess when Nautilator appeared. "Hu," he frowned thoughtfully, "well he's not done that before. I haven't started training him at all yet, he didn't seem keen." Was it because they were the same kind of pokemon? A rival sort of thing? Ugh, it would help if Helix spoke so he could get a translation of motives!

Juno grinned broader and nodded. <> Rock and ice, double weakness. This shouldn't take long.

Aulus nodded at the pair. "Whenever you're ready then." With that said he moved over to Lex to ask; "Nautilator alright?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:52 pm
<> Strongarm replied, finding the best place to have a battle, well away from the pool. <>

"Go on, Strongarm, have fun. Just keep out of the pool." Lex called, motioning the pair to start and turned back to checking over the wound. "He's missing a bit of flesh but I think he'll be okay with a bit of potion."

Nautilator stared up at Aulus and gave a slow soft click. He got hurt! Why did Helix bite him?

"No more poking Helix, okay?" Lex pulled his pack close, looking through it for the medication.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:17 pm
"Play nice," Aulus instructed Juno before kneeling down to take a look at Nautilator, he figured it would be hard for Lex to do so at the moment. "Yeah, it doesn't look bad," he said, giving the Omanyte's shell a gentle pat. "Is that what you did hu? I guess he didn't like it."

<> Juno grinned and charged at her opponent with Arm Thrust. Seen as Aulus had told her to play nice though and she knew that Strongarm was both less experienced than she was and also had a heavy weakness to fighting moves, she didn't put all her weight behind the blows.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:28 pm
Lex found his potion and shifted back with a slight creak as his spine popped. "Mmhm, that actually felt sort of good." He sprayed his fingers, giving a small smile at Aulus and Nautilator. "Okay, extend your tentacle up, and I'll clean it up."

Nautilator gave a little bit of a warm sounding gurgle as he was pat and lifted up his wounded appendage. His eyes squinted in pleasure as the wound was soothed.

Strongarm shifted as Juno charged, lowering her body to take the Heracross's greater weight. She grunted as the blows hit, sails turning deep rose and gave a battle cry, sparks jolting as she responded with a Thunderwave.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:33 pm
[Fully paralysed on a roll of 1]

As the electricity made her seize up briefly Juno laughed, digging her clawed feet into the floor and ready to strike back stronger than ever thanks to her Guts ability. <> she said as she attacked with Arm Thrust again.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:37 pm
Strongarm grunted and huffed trying to keep her footing as Juno pushed against her. She shifted, turning to expose her side and attacked with Powder Snow sending a spurt of furies at the other.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel rolled 1 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (1-0)

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:42 pm
Juno shivered and winced as the snowy attack struck her but didn't seem all that perturbed by it despite the fact that it was super effective. <> Okay, she'd been nice, time to stop pulling the punches. Juno grabbed Strongarm by the frill with one hand and drove the other repeatedly into her shoulder with Arm Thrust.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:07 pm
Strongarm gave a strangled wail as her sail was grabbed and slump, and would have slid if Juno hadn't grab a hold of her sail.

Lex shifted, twisting to see what was happening and cussed slightly. "Aulus... get Juno off her."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:13 pm
Aulus looked over at the battle, eyebrows raising at Lex's command. "Calm down princess, she knows," he said coolly.

Indeed as soon as Strongarm stopped resisting Juno released her grip on her eye crest, taking hold of her head instead and lowering it gently onto the floor. <> she observed with a grin.

Aulus dropped one eyebrow at her. "Yeah, you did, well done. You could have drawn it out a bit more for her."

<> Juno replied with a huff. <>

Aulus sighed and shook his head, getting up to head over to them to check in the fainted Amaura.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:21 pm
"Sorry, just sort of protective of the new ones." Strongarm was still learning a lot and that was a fast battle. "Fast battle... but 'grats Juno." Lex carefully found his feet and started to head over in a slow limping pace.

"Does she still feel up to battling with Slip?" Lex asked, concern mostly for the fact Juno had used the sails as a grip.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:28 pm
Aulus gave a brief laugh and shrugged. "Well yes, if you will pit David against the Goliath beetle that's going to happen. You literally just got Strongarm, I've been training Juno for a few months now so what did you expect? Weren't you a field agent once? I did ask her to go slow but she's a bit sensitive about ice attacks, and not a fan of being a punch bag."

Shaking his head Aulus turned to Juno. "You want any fixing before another battle?"

<> Juno grinned, even as one of her arms stiffened with the paralysis. <>

Aulus grinned and gave her a clap on the shoulder. "Damn right we are." No pain, no toughening up enough so that you didn't die when things got bad. "She's good," he reported to Lex with a nod.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:41 pm
"I know, I know." Lex sighed and shrugged. "It wasn't the best match to start her on but Strongarm wanted to do it, and I couldn't see a reason to really deny her since she has to learn she is out matched."

"I'll keep that in mind. Which means this battle is going to be interesting." Slipstream was Dark and Ice. He released the Sneasel.

Slipstream appeared and tossed her head, focusing on Juno. <> She asked gleefully, grinning sharply.

Lex settled carefully by his Amaura and started to examine her sail.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:54 pm
"Interesting?" Aulus raised his eyebrows. "How so? You're right though, being beaten is part of any pokemon's training. Or person's." In his opinion if you never lost then you were never really driven to give your best, and when you were in a tight situation that was not a good thing.

Juno nodded and stretched, the arm that had stiffened earlier twitching slightly as she did so. <>

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:03 pm
"Slipstream favorite move is Icy Wind, because it lowers speed." Which was something the Sneasel had in spades. Lex settled against Strongarm, gently petting her neck as he looked at the shoulder. "And she likes making her opponents angry."

Slipstream laughed and launched herself at Juno, sending a gust of chilled air at the Heracross, gleefully using Icy Wind. <>  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:03 am
Juno grunted as the wave of cold struck her. <> she replied with a grin, fighting against the seizing of her limbs to try to respond with an Arm Thrust.

"Pissing your opponents off to make them make mistakes is a good tactic," Aulus agreed with a small nod as he watched the pair face off. "I don't think it'll cut much ice with Juno," har har, "but it's always worth trying. I don't think that cutting an opponent's speed when she's already so fast herself is necessarily that much of an advantage, but it could help her teammates... and if I remember correctly I don't think Sneasel has a huge number of options for ice type moves anyway. I think they can be tutored Ice Punch? That might be one to consider seen as it's based on her physical attack which will be a lot higher than her special, Sneasel's special attack is sodding terrible."

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff