Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Cloud Village - Kumogakure [OPEN]
The Sealed Dragon [Michael's Airship] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:24 pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

╬: Midori Tenpi :╬

[Beauty, Elegant, Perfection]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chakra:195/195

Midori smiled then run up to his room door and opened it he quickly ran in and was amazed on the size of it."damn...I hit jackpot..."he said to himself then began to monitor the room and focused on all the furniture, he then jumped on one of the couches and sat back"ahhhh...comfy..." after a few seconds he got up and ran back out closing the door behind him and ran past Michael toward the training field "To training!!!" he yelled as he ran past him and into the training field. " alright I'm fired up now..."

Chakra: 120
Speed/Strength: 9/8
Elements:Donton & Shoton
Bloodline: Shoton
Clan: Divine Beast (Earth Dragon)

[There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:14 pm
█ █ Michael Uzumaki   █ █

User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗

[Uzumaki] | [Kumogakure] | [Jounin] | [Mangekyo  Sharingan] | [Info -- Clicky]

Michael smiled at his apprentice as he ran around his room before heading towards the training field. With a smirk he teleported there and was leaning against a training dummy when Midori arrived with a grin from ear to ear. He then stood up straight and looked the boy over again before deciding on which jutsu he would teach first. Then one in particular came to mind that would benifits him greatly. "Now then onto training already I see. Excellent hmm where to begin. But first i have something for you. Let me see there's a couple of interesting jutsu but which one? Ah I got one that would definetily help yout and your figniting style." Michael would slap his hand on Midori's back and place a seal on his neck gently. Two seals wete placed on him. One the ftg and two one that they could communicate by thought instead of words. He would then thrust his hand into the earth that he had placed on the training field and pulled out an earthen sword out of the ground. With a couple of swings he held the sword out for Midori for him to examine it 』™

Seven Tail Host | [200/200] | Doton -- Katon
╚════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Strength-5
Speed-6
Techniques learned
Techniques Used:
Quote:
Blackscar_swiss

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:18 pm

Chakra:120/120

Midori rubbed his hands together before he pulled out his scroll and opened it to see other jutsu's he should learn after a quick glance he shrugged and rolled the scroll up before looking forward. spotting his sensie he smiled and held a finger up to have him wait a momnet "lets get these out of the way quickly." he said to himself then placed his hands on the ground causing a bed of spikes to form around him in a 25 feet radius. he then quickly pressed against the ground again, and the spike shot straight up into the air at high speeds.
(Iwa Toge Fushido no Jutsu(Rock thorn bed jutsu) 1/1
Iwa Toge Chakushu no Jutsu(Rock Thorn Launch Jutsu) 1/1)

Midori then chuckled as he then Clapped his hands and the earth raised from below his feet and a 10 foot tall mound erects below him,...next" he said then snapped his fingers and the mound formed into a dragon head shape and then released a number of Earth mud cannonballs, right before Midori stopped one foot on the dragon head he was now standing on causing it to liquify and cause a mud slide that Midori slide down on. while laughing" this is to easy...too...east, but I suppose all work and no play make midori a dull boy" he said to himself before thinking the following to himself*Well I suppose its better to learn as much as I can even if it is simple never know when they can come in handy*
(Tsuka no Tsuchi Souzou (Earth Release: Earth Mound Creation) 1/1
Doryuudan no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Dragon Blast) 1/1
Doryu Taiga (Earth Release: Mud River)1/1 )

Speed/Strength: 8/9

[There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:00 pm
IrIshInjun95

Midori watched Michael closely, as he pulled an earth sword out the ground. he then shrugged and stood up and placed his hand on the ground and pulled out a sword made out of Earth, he then pointed it toward Michael and smirked"earth Elemental Sword its on my list...suppose I can use it though, I rather not be in a situation where I need to."[b[ Midori then let the Earthen sword drop from his hand and it implanted it self on the ground. soon after he reached back toward the ground and pulled the sword up from the hilt, but it was diffrent as he pulled it up the blade became thinner as rocked fell from it but it became longer as well, when finally he was finished pulling it all out it was evident that it was a spear. : also earth Spear, just cause..." Midori then placed the Spear down and crossed his arms as he looked at Michael" give me something tuff, trust me I can handle it."
(Doton: Katana no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Element Sword) 1/1
Doton: Ishi no Yari (Earth Release: Stone Spear) )

Chakra: 195

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:21 pm
█ █ Michael Uzumaki   █ █

User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗

[Uzumaki] | [Kumogakure] | [Jounin] | [Mangekyo  Sharingan] | [Info -- Clicky]

Just as Michael was about to show him the next technique a ninja dressed all in black with a white mask over his face appeared in front of the two and handed a letter with the Shogun's seal on the outside. Upon opening the letter Michael would sigh and fold the letter into his pocket before addressing his pupil. "I apologize Midori but I have been summoned to the Raikage's office on important business. Continue to train and master the jutsus up to Jounin rank while I am away. And don't destroy our home my friend." With that he grabbed his trench coat and was gone in a flash of yellow light. 』™

(Exit to Raikage's office)
Seven Tail Host | [200/200] | Doton -- Katon
╚════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Strength-5
Speed-6
Techniques learned
Techniques Used:
Quote:
Blackscar_swiss

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:24 pm

Chakra:100/100

Midori body jerked when he heard what Michael say, "what!?, Wait hold on!?"he yelled toward him as he dashed towards him in an instance and grabbed onto his trench coat, in a split second he vanished with him

{exit}

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:32 am
User Image

(Timeline: sometime before leaving)

Midori stretched then crossed his arm as he focused some of his chakra into the ground and a clone shaped itself out of the earth with cracks around its skin revealing a heated core before it was completely formed."not bad...but not nearly as hot enough as I want it to be...gotta work on that eventually"Midori said to himself then then focuse the chakra under the clone's feet and it suddenly the ground became softer and the clone began to sink, into the earth"and for finishing measures..." Midori said then held out his palm and snapped his fingers and the quicksand Area Exploded, destroying the clone in the process. as the debris flew around the area Midori closed his eyes until the smoked cleared, he then signed a pulled out his scroll to read it
Doton: Karyoku Bunshin no Jutsu (Earth Release: Volcanic Earth Clone Skill) (1/1)
Ryuusha no Jutsu (Quicksand skill) (1/1)
Doton Bakudan (Earth Release Bomb) (1/1)

After a few seconds Midori closed the scroll and put it away then turned back toward the field, and sighed"time to make it hot..." he said to himself before placing his hand on the ground of the field, then focusing his chakra
Yougan Gou (Lava Moat) 1/3

after a few seconds of focusing his chakra Midori closed his eyes. he began to convert his chakra to be more concentrated form."....hmm damn...Michael gonna be maaaad...I'll fix the damages...I suppose..."Midori said to him self then stood back up.
Yougan Gou (Lava Moat) 2/3

with the chakra now concentrated Midori shot it down through the ground of the training field."aaaaaaand....there it is!"He said as he felt a Lava Source, he then proceeded to Manipulate his Chakra to lift it up,towards the surface of the training field and formed a Moat around him While he stood on a small chunk of earth left.
Yougan Gou (Lava Moat) 3/3

"Oh my..." he said to himself then smiled as he made up his mind on the next jutsu seeing as they where similar why not just use the same process. so with that he began to focuse his chakra again.
Yougan Numa (Lava Pool) 1/3

after a few seconds of focusing his chakra Midori closed his eyes. he began to convert his chakra to be more concentrated form."....hmm damn...Michael gonna be even madder...maybe I'll just make the lava area a separate section."Midori said to him self then signed."I can only hope..."
Yougan Numa (Lava Pool) 2/3

with the chakra now concentrated Midori shot it down through the ground of the training field."aaaaaaand....there is yet another pocket!"He said as he felt a Lava Source, he then proceeded to Manipulate his Chakra to lift it up,towards the surface of the training field and formed a Pool of Lava Parallel to the lava Moat leaving a sort of walkway between them.
Yougan Numa (Lava Pool) 3/3

Midori looked at the two bodies of lava then nodded" alright now for the Piece of resistance..." he said to himself then sat down on his knee's and began to concentrate.*I can't afford to mess this up...*he thought to himself as he then began to built up his chakra
Yougan Eisha no Jutsu (Lava Swimmer Technique) 1/3

Midori stood quiet as he continue to focus his chakra around his body though its was invisible to the naked eye, Midori was creating a Lava resistant Mold around his body made of Chakra."oh boy...please, don't F*ck this up..." Midori said to himself quietly
Yougan Eisha no Jutsu (Lava Swimmer Technique) 2/3

Midori finally stood back up as he now believed he has covered his body enough with the Lava resistant Chakra thoroughly, though he still was feeling nervous about jumping into the Lava because if it doesn't work, he's as good as dead"uuuugggggggh....F*ck it" he said to himself as he suddenly Dived into the Lava. after a few moments Midori Came back up on the Lava surface and pulled himself out the lava pool and sat down and sighed in relief.[/b'"woooo!, damn that was nerve wrecking...he said then laid back to rest
Yougan Eisha no Jutsu (Lava Swimmer Technique) 3/3

Chakra: 195
Speed/Strength: 9/8
Clan: Divine Beast

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:23 am
            User ImageUser Image

Cecil had made it up to the airship no problem, his real problem was waiting for the two students to make there way here. He wanted to demolish this thing already, but he held back knowing it would be fun to have a battle. to purposely destroy it while battling to make it more of a challenge. "Kids these days take way to long, well we'll see how ruthless the one is. If he is serious about what he said it would be better to just put him down and rule it an training accident." Hopefully it wasn't going to be like that and the guy would chill a bit. If not well Cecil didn't need someone who could try to kill him at any moment on his squad watching his back. Hell no one wanted that kind of guy unless there was a war, where they could release him into the battle. Hope he died and took out many foes before dying. That was the kind of fate that awaited that genin should he choose to be like that.

Technique :

Mission :

Stats :
                                                                                      Speed: 9 / Strength:10

Chakra:
                                                                                      225/225

Passives:
                                                                                      • Sharingan Perception
                                                                                      While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

• Jutsu Mimicry
                                                                                      While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

• Jutsu Copying
                                                                                      While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline. Uchiha are able to copy one element outside of the ones they know, but it must be within the five main elements.

• Genjutsu Identification
                                                                                      Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.

• Dance of the Willows Passive
                                                                                      It is the first of five dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, the clan member will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of their hand to form a stabbing instrument. Using fluid and precise movements, they will then impale opponents.

• Dance of the Larch Passive
                                                                                      Karamatsu no Mai is a form of Taijutsu developed by Kimimaro to take advantage of his cursed seal and bloodline ability. It is the third of five dance forms. After activating the level one cursed seal form, Kimimaro will begin to extend multiple bones from his body. Both from his rib cage and his radius and ulna. Because they are hard as steel (and can be as hard as hyper diamond at Kage), these bones can act as a strong defensive mechanism against incoming strikes. Due to this they will also serve as an offensive attack to allow Kimimaro to move with little effort to impale his opponent.

•Bone Strength

Genin: Steel
                                                                                      Chuunin: Titanium
                                                                                      Special Jounin: Emerald
                                                                                      Jounin: Corundum
                                                                                      Sannin: Diamond
                                                                                      Kage: Hyper Diamond

• Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank. When you've mastered Senpou Kaguya, your skin becomes as tough as corundum.

• You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.

PHYSICAL TOUGHNESS -- The Taijutsu class not only teaches you to ignore pain, but can also make you immune to damage from weak attacks, based on your rank, making you almost immune to damage 2 ranks below you:

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:45 am

XXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aydan arrived on the deck of the airship a good distance from Cecil. A blunt hung from one side of his mouth as he approached.
                                                                    "Or we could rule me eating you as an accident." Aydan took a long drag on his joint before swallowing the remainder. He reached his hand down to his sword, gently resting his right hand on the intricate handle. His left hand firmly gripped the scabbard of his blade, holding it off to the side of his body. He smiled, allowing his jagged teeth to show, a wild look in his eyes.

Speed: 8
                                                                    Strength: 7
                                                                    Gatsu: 100

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:23 am
User Image
.User Image

Arriving atop the deck of the airship, Tenrai allowed his piercing gaze to narrow on his "sensei", silently wondering just how strong the man would be when it came to a true fight. Words alone meant little when it came to fighting against someone, especially someone who was a dedicated caster like himself. His job was to pepper the enemies with techniques until they either died or gave up and he killed them, either way he didn't mind fighting most people. Admittedly he didn't expect to be fighting a Jounin as his first fight out of the academy but at the same time it would hopefully prove to be interesting. With a calm tone he spoke towards the man, one hand resting by his thigh while the other was tucked within the folds of his Kimono lightly. "Shall we begin already? I have more important things to do than waste time fighting as a test alone."

User Image

C-rank ll Sage ll Pale Demon/Hyoton ll Chakra: 175/175

Techniques Used:

Stats]

• Speed: 4
                                                    • Strength: 3

Passives
                                                    • [BLOODLINE] Only fire of two ranks higher and above can melt their ice, and Taijutsu of power one rank higher to break..

• [BLOODLINE] The user is able to manipulate their ice freely for one post after they use a technique, however this is only capable of manipulating that specific technique.

• [BLOODLINE] • Incarna Demona
                                                    The ability to manipulate the time specifically around the user's body, severing their connection to the time of the current world. This can be used to heavily increase the user's speed, or heavily reduce the opponent's speed if used with chakra. Objects are also effected by this. This increases in power as the user ranks up: +1 at Chuunin, +2 at Jounin. To use this on the opponent, you must sacrifice the cost of the rank being used on them; ie, A rank chakra for a -2 slow. You can also use this on allies for positive effect, but as stated in the rules, this ability can only be used on one person at a time. This is considered a base buff or debuff.

• [CLASS] Sage Classmen gain a +1 in the strength of their chosen Sage element
                                                    Quote:
                                                    [ OOC ]

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:13 am
            User ImageUser Image

Cecil sighed then spoke since both the students were here. "Lets get one thing very clear, Aydan I don't need a squad member that could attack me from behind. Betraying me or anyone else in the squad simply because you are hungry or whatever. So either you agree to work with me and not be a c**t, or you either die here or should you survive you get thrown back into the academy for another year. Clear? Well either way I don't give a s**t, I win in the end anyways." Then he turned to Tenrai who was just as arrogant as his friend though, not as crazy. Aydan was like a mad dog needing put down. Tenrai was just a brat with a little too much ego. Annoying but not impossible to change.

"And you Jack Frost, don't be thinking you are any better then your friend. You both are s**t out of luck, but maybe if you don't suck too much a** you'll survive. Which brings me to are little "exercise". It's going to be a battle royal, and by the end of it this ship is going to be nothing but ash. Should you guys survive, it will mean you aren't scrub lords and you'll actually be worth teaching. Teaming is forbidden, your objective should be to survive longer then the other guy." With that he stood there and charged his chakra sending electricity coursing through his muscles. This would give him a nice little boost, and an edge. "I'm going to start here in a sec, I would suggest hiding as not even the two of you together could out muscle me. Maybe set up an ambush but its up to you I suppose."

Technique: Inbikiri Seeji no Jutsu (Lightning Sage Technique)
                                                                                      Description: The user must maintain concentration for a minute (1 post) as user concentrates on sending electricity through their own muscles thus stimulating themselves to become stronger, faster and more flexible; this raises your base stats by +1/+1 beyond the cap.
                                                                                      Lasts for an entire fight before needing to be recharged.

Mission :

Stats :
                                                                                      Speed: 8 / Strength: 9

Chakra:
                                                                                      205/225

Passives:
                                                                                      • Sharingan Perception
                                                                                      While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

• Jutsu Mimicry
                                                                                      While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

• Jutsu Copying
                                                                                      While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline. Uchiha are able to copy one element outside of the ones they know, but it must be within the five main elements.

Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.

It is the first of five dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, the clan member will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of their hand to form a stabbing instrument. Using fluid and precise movements, they will then impale opponents.

Karamatsu no Mai is a form of Taijutsu developed by Kimimaro to take advantage of his cursed seal and bloodline ability. It is the third of five dance forms. After activating the level one cursed seal form, Kimimaro will begin to extend multiple bones from his body. Both from his rib cage and his radius and ulna. Because they are hard as steel (and can be as hard as hyper diamond at Kage), these bones can act as a strong defensive mechanism against incoming strikes. Due to this they will also serve as an offensive attack to allow Kimimaro to move with little effort to impale his opponent.

•Bone Strength

• Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank. When you've mastered Senpou Kaguya, your skin becomes as tough as corundum.

• You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.

PHYSICAL TOUGHNESS -- The Taijutsu class not only teaches you to ignore pain, but can also make you immune to damage from weak attacks, based on your rank, making you almost immune to damage 2 ranks below you:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:33 pm

XXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aydan, who oddly enough seemed to have visited a Dentist and gotten his teeth fixed, was ready to go. This little b***h had just called him a c**t after all, so he was going to have to kill him because of that now. "There's only one c**t, and its you." With that, Aydan would quickly run into a nearby doorway, making his way into the bowels of the ship, hoping that his team mate would follow him so they could jump Cecil and kill him cuz lolz. Aydan instantly began to weave his way through the many tunnels and passages that made up the interior of the ship, steering clear of the many rooms filled with brony paraphernalia. Aydan finally stopped in a narrow hallway, throwing kunai at the lights on the wall to shatter them. He placed a number of paper explosive tags along the wall, linking several of them with tripwires, as well as placing a number of fake wires. He then moved a slight distance further down the tunnel, placing even more wires to act as an early warning system. In the dark, he could just barely see, a single tomoe spinning in each of his eyes. He would watch this side of the tunnel, and hopefully Tenrai the other. They didn't really talk to each other much in the Academy, but a form of mutual respect had always existed and whenever they were paired up in the Academy for tests or sparring, they had preformed great together, like they shared some kind of sixth sense in combat.

Speed: 4
                                                                    Strength: 3
                                                                    Chakra: 190

Passives:
                                                                    Sharingan Perception
                                                                    While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground. This level of perception varies given the progress the user has made in developing their sharingan. These levels of perception are elaborated upon below.
                                                                    Jutsu Mimicry
                                                                    Jutsu Copying
                                                                    Genjutsu Identification
                                                                    High Chakra (+25 Chakra) -- Sharingan
                                                                    Class Upgrades
                                                                    Sages are able to freely create and manipulate their element at a strength of three ranks lower than their original rank, which is not effected by rank boosts. The minimum strength of this ability is obviously Academy rank, going up to a max of B-rank with an SS-ranked character.
                                                                    • Crystal-like like hardness
                                                                    Shoton users have stronger skin than others. Due to this they are slightly more Taijutsu resistant than others. Taijutsu techniques used against them are downgraded by one rank.
                                                                    • +25 chakra. -- Shoton
                                                                    Simple Manipulation
                                                                    Can cast Shoton with simple gestures
                                                                    Crystal Transformation
                                                                    Users can crystallize objects, Suiton, Doton, and Mokuton (If they use one rank lower chakra than the opponent use to create it, which also nullifies the opponent's control of the technique..) Doton techniques they use can be converted into Shoton for 15% of the technique original cost added on to the original cost (Doton techniques can be converted for Free if RPC is a Sage.)
                                                                    Crystal Manipulation
                                                                    Can manipulate your crystal techniques to elongate them/change their trajectory
                                                                    No Handseals
                                                                    Rank Boost
                                                                    Sage Classmen gain a +1 in the strength of their chosen Sage element

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:58 pm
User Image
.User Image

Watching Aydan respond to Cecil with a witty retort before running, Tenrai allowed his gaze to remain on the man for a minute before shaking his head slightly. The man was just as stupid as he thought, and as annoying as he seemed from a first glance. With a grunt of annoyance the male spoke in a gruff voice, waving his hand lazily towards his "teacher", causing the metal beneath him to shoot up to wrap around his legs. "Whatever you say Sunshine, not like it matters much...weaklings will remain weaklings, no matter how many pointless words they use." With that said he ran off after Aydan, making sure to keep an eye over his shoulder, his head turned slightly just in case the man moved towards him. When he arrived near Aydan he immediately understand his rivals plan, causing him to take up position watching the other hallway, making sure to keep his tremor sensing ready as he waited patiently. His hands were free'd from his pockets, ready to blur through handseals whenever needed, and his mind was ready to rapid fire whatever Jutsu he needed to.

User Image

C-rank ll Sage ll Jiton/Wu Xingll Chakra: 190/190

Techniques Used:

Stats]

• Speed: 4
                                                    • Strength: 3

Passives
                                                    • [BLOODLINE] The Control: Your own earth techniques can all instantaneously be converted into the metal element, which applies the one rank bonus (on metal) to them. Furthermore, all rock (excluding enemy-controlled earth) within ten feet of you can be converted into metal quite quickly.

• [BLOODLINE] Sticks and Stones: All large clusters of metal can be manipulated by simple body motions. All smaller clusters can be manipulated with your mind.

• [BLOODLINE] The Shift: A Wu Xing can manipulate the weight and size of metals. Because of this, they can change an outgoing projectile to be extremely large and heavy, or extremely light and only moderately sized. This can increase blunt damage, speed, strength, etc; it's up to your imagination. Obviously, smaller and lighter objects will be faster but will damage less upon impact.

• [CLASS] NO HANDSEALS -- Because of the ease of use for elemental jutsu of their element, the do not need hand signs for jutsu of their element.
                                                    Quote:
                                                    [ OOC ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:24 am
[Slightly timelining this post ahead of you guys to give me more content to react to. Please act as though Ren was already on top of the ship, meditating when you arrived. He's known enough in the village to where you would all know not to distract him regardless. Only one line of dialogue towards you guys in this post, and it's at Oliver's character. Basically asking him to keep destruction of the ship at a minimum, as this is Ren's choice spot for meditating with Son Goku.]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                              ""
                                                              Having been meditating on the airship when the group had arrived, Ren was a little...confused as to why the trio had chosen his usual airship as their choice of an insult battle ground. Truth be told, no one really knew when or how this creation had arrived in Kumogakure, but it was something many considered a relic of history, of the days before the Great Calamity. Either way, the young man decided to leave the group be until they decided to disturb him, instead focusing back onto his training with Son Goku. He was very fortunate; a kind, passionate personality like his had quickly won the favor of his inner partner, and the two had forged a positive relationship rather quickly compared to most Jinchuuriki and their Bijuu. This had opened him up to a world of possibilities many Genin normally wouldn't have. Even going so far as tapping into Son's chakra without consequence. He would focus once again into the depths of his mind, into that internal state he normally called home. Surely, the combatants below wouldn't cause so much fuss that he had to get involved...right?

"...This is usually a nice place for us to relax, Son...I guess we're not gonna be so lucky today, huh?" The wide open space within his seal proved to be more than enough room for both of them, Though Son himself was still shut behind the confines of the eight trigrams seal. Truth be told, it wasn't necessarily that Ren WANTED Son Goku confined...it was more that he wasn't quite strong enough to break the seal yet. Thankfully, his partner understood this as well. "Despite what's happening outside...I would like to continue from where we left off, if you're ready." Very polite, and so very kind. A couple qualities the monkey demon hadn't witnessed in what felt like centuries, since the last host who'd managed to master his power. In his mind, Ren was something of a breath of fresh air; most of his hosts had been bratty, narcissistic punks who ventured for nothing more than their own personal gain, and the destruction of all those who'd opposed them. And more often than not, they were successful, though never with the full extent of their Bijuu's abilities.

Ren was...different. From the very beginning, he'd held something of an altruistic interest in Son Goku. No sooner than he'd learned to access his inner domain, he'd frequented the place in his free time, getting to know the creature that existed within him. Often, he would stop in to check in, little by little converting the bitter entity into a trusted and valued friend. In his eighteen years of life, he could honestly say that there was no one closer to him in the world. Not since his family passed away in the last shinobi war. That void for company, and camaraderie had left him...empty for so very long. It was at this time, when those emotions and sorrows hit a veritable, pitiful peak, that Son Goku made his presence known. Thinking at first of a means to corrupt the child, to make him follow the bijuu's will...though that plan was quickly changed for the better. Many years, conversations, laughs, and debates later...the two had truly formed a bond that would last a lifetime.

"You could just get rid of them. Send a torrent of lava at them or something to make them leave." As per the usual, Son's initial suggestions involved immediate violence. Though by now, he knew perfectly well that Ren wasn't that kind of person. Resorting to shows of power and needless violence were displays for the weak, for those who weren't confident in their own strength, and didn't know how to properly apply it. The soft chuckle that slipped through the boy's lips was enough of a reply. It was at this cue that Son would begin the process they'd started before; little by little, the demon would funnel his chakra into the boy, slowly increasing his capacity by molding his chakra system into an able host. Unfortunately, Ren's inability to destroy the seal had made this process quite cumbersome, so it would take quite some time for them to complete this grueling process.

As chakra began to flow into Ren's body, he would take a strange, crimson, flaring red outline to anyone in the real world. Though, it was likely they wouldn't really mind; his relationship with Son Goku, as well as his status as a Jinchuuriki, were well known throughout the village. During the great war, he'd actually managed to save the village, the raw power of his emotions pulling out enough power from Son to repel an entire attacking wave of shinobi. Since then, the villagers had oft checked in on him, making sure that their little hero was doing alright, and subsiding the demon that remained within him. Of course--as gossip always does--word of their positive and developmental relationship spread like wildfire. It was a well known fact that he spent much time training within, so chakra sightings like this were moreso an everyday happening than anything else. However...this was more chakra than he'd ever taken in before, so the beads of sweat forming on his brow were to be expected. The process sounded simple; slowly meld the chakra of the demon into his own chakra system in order to increase his capacities for this foreign chakra. As time went on, his ability to process this chakra improved, but at a gruelingly slow pace.

"Focus, Ren. My chakra is of the Lava element, which congregates within the arms and mouth. You're trying too hard to concentrate it in your hands; always remember that the flow can be split." His voice was gentle, guiding his student along in a way that signified years of training. By now, the young man had entered a meditative stance, allowing the most efficient circulation of chakra through his body.

"Easier said than done..." He would retort, his voice calm but focused. "This is more than I've ever handled before, Son...I can manipulate it fine when it's metal chakra, but this is a nature I'm still not very used to handling. It's so...explosive, so wild. Controlling an element like this is very difficult compared to my rigid metal." There was a lot of truth to what he said, but ultimately, these sentiments didn't matter. They both knew that. And slowly, but surely, their training would continue, Ren slowly building his body into a proper host for the Yonbi's vicious chakra. Though, the young shinobi couldn't help but let his mind wander for a moment, wondering how his fellow shinobi were doing outside with their little spar.

Taking a moment to look, Ren opened his eyes just as the Genin threw their insults and darted down the hallways. Seeing the evident frustration on Cecil's face, Ren would open his mouth to speak, his kind, polite tone filling the air for just a few brief moments. "Sensei, If you could please keep the destruction of this place to a minimum, I would greatly appreciate it. I come here to meditate daily, as this is the highest concentration of metals in the whole village; it's very comforting to me, and I would be very disheartened if I had to find a new spot. I'll be returning to my meditation now. Thank you." Such a sharp contrast to the two Genin badmouthing him below...it showed the difference in their years and upbringing, for sure. In a way, Ren had been raised by Son Goku for many years, having lived on his own since the last great war.

And reflecting on that great war was something he did frequently while meditating. The chakra would surround him once again while he let his mind slip back to those days of conflict and turmoil. The days when no man, woman, or child was able to live without fear for their lives, not even for a day. Enma had tried the best he could to stabilize the village, but his power back then was severely lacking by comparison to what it was now. A newly-instated Kage back then, he lacked the experience necessary to keep invaders out of his village when under constant siege. Though his own stamina was near inexhaustible, he'd made a critical folly in assuming every soldier in his army was the same way, and his fatigued forces had quickly given way to the enemy forces of the leaf. Back then, the allies in that war were--oddly enough--Otogakure and Kumogakure, having teamed up with the similar interests of shattering Konohagakure and Mizugakure. The fact that these shinobi remained was evidence enough of the victors of that war.

As a continent, this had left them much weaker than before; the battle had drawn on for what felt like years. Ultimately, it came down the powers of the kages and shogunates to quell the chaos. Enma, just a fresh Jounin, and his shogun led an elite force of shinobi to Konoha, killing the Kage and all their highest ranking shinobi in open combat before razing the village. Any peaceful residents were allowed to evacuate to Otogakure, as the looming anger from the war made any sort of welcoming into Kumogakure unlikely. Likewise, any Kirigakure residents had migrated to Kumo just as soon as Eiji and his Kage were finished annihilating the village. Though, that name had quite a bit of reverence in Ren's mind.

Uchiha Eiji. Otherwise known as the Legendary Sorcerer. His command of Ninjutsu was unmatched, and his jutsu alone had carved a hole out of most of Kiri. More often than not, the mere mention of his name was enough to send any of the mist-turned-cloud residents into a nervous fit. It was them who bore witness to his most powerful jutsu and lived to have nightmares about it forever. Likely, their stories would be fearsome, if you could ever get them to talk about what happened. Perhaps, their silence was another one of the man's potent jutsu keeping a tight grip on them. Alas, Ren had allowed his mind to wander for far too long; it was time to really begin focusing on his training.

In the time he'd spent reminiscing, there were some minor changes with his Keirakukei. Just by holding the chakra within his system, he was able to expand the chakra veins within his body, little by little. Increasing his capacity in this way was the easiest way to contain the chakra, but controlling it properly was another issue entirely. With quite a bit of effort, it was becoming slightly easier to split the chakra between his mouth and hands, though he found it most efficient to also allow it to spread up his arms slightly. Oddly enough, though, his attempts to do this earned him a quick response from his teacher. "Ren...you know that won't help you. The chakra must be concentrated within your hands and mouth in order for it to reach its full effectiveness. Letting it flow further up your arms is something of a quick fix; it will work for a little while, but your prowess with lava techniques will fade if you let this become a habit. Stay focused." That voice of inspiration was enough to snap him back on task. Albeit a little quickly, Ren once again focused the chakra back into the palms of his hands. Though...another thought went through his mind. It was just a theory, but it was something he would still need to confirm. Speaking in a calm, focused voice...

"Son. You said it has to be in my hands...I've been assuming that means the palms. However...what about the fingers? I haven't been allowing any to go there, but will I be efficient if I do?" For a moment, there was an awkward silence between the pair while Son processed this question. After just a few short moments, a booming laugh disrupted Ren's concentration briefly while he looked at the great monkey, confused more than anything. "What's so funny?" Holding a giant hand over his stomach, Son lurched back, tears in his eyes. He would stabilize himself and ensure that he was done laughing before he started to answer the question.

"You just told me the problem, really!" He grinned, offering a thumbs up to his Jinchuuriki. "If I'd have known you weren't putting any of my chakra into the tips of your fingers, I would have been able to help you out a long time ago! Think about it this way...what part of your hand is closest to your mouth when you're using lava jutsu?" Little by little, the pieces were clicking into place. Ren realized how inefficiently he'd been handling Son Goku's chakra, and for a reason so obvious as this. Naturally, there was one trait that fire and lava jutsu shared; the mouth was a catalyst for both techniques. However, the key difference between fire and lava was the congregation of chakra within the hands. Where the tips of the fingers acted more as a bottleneck for the fire techniques, focusing or loosening to give them more potency or spread, the use of lava techniques was a little different. Lava was a combination of earth and fire releases, meaning that in order to use it, you would have to congregate chakra in the hands and fingertips--a typical trademark of earth techniques--as well as in the mouth, for fire. It was foolish of him to overlook this simple equation.

"I get what you're saying now. I'll try focusing it to all parts of my hand equally, and see if that allows me to handle it more efficiently." And really, it didn't take very long before the results were tangible. Quite some time had passed since he started meditating, and in this time, his prowess with the demon and its abilities had grown significantly. Now, a thicker, more potent chakra had surrounded his body, hinting at a further mastery of the demon's abilities. Ren was growing stronger, and more quickly than ever due to this new revelation. He would continue like this for a while, whether disturbed by the others around him, or feeling satisfied with his training.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:19 am
            User ImageUser Image

Cecil did nothing but watch them go deciding to give them a head start, he even made Aydan's metal seem like it stopped him from moving not that it really did. It took him not even a second to break out of it. His bones could break metal easily. With that he was about to go after them before another genin showed up and asked him not to destroy his mediating spot. Least this guy was respectful. "I would but the kage has asked me to destroy the airship. Sorry it happens to be your mediation spot but how did the kage put it. Take care of the eye sore taking up our air space or something like that. You could take it up with the kage, maybe change his mind. I'm not planning on blowing it up all at once so you might have time." With that he activated his Sharingan to spot where the two had went, he spotted their chakra quite easily. He had told them not to team but it seemed they didn't want to listen. It didn't really matter how many of them there were. He decided however that as much as it would be fun to walk into their trap to make them think they were smart he decided to go a much more fun route.

Cecil simply smiled and turned to the direction the two were at and prepared a jutsu. He breathed in preparing chakra to his mouth, he then sent a dragon made out of fire to the direction of the two genin. It would melt through anything in the way including their traps should it hit them. The best part is that the technique would be going much faster then they were and once it hit where they were it would explode. So even if they managed to know it was coming they would most likely get hit by the blast. He almost wanted to use a more powerful technique but he would probably kill them. Hell this jutsu could easily kill them, but he figured they would block it somehow since dodging the explosion was unlikely. However he was still prepared following after his jutsu keeping track of their chakra. Should they survive he would be able to get up close and take one of them out. It was time to see if they could put their skills where their mouth was.

Technique :
                                                                                      Katon: Karyuu Endan (Fire Release: Fire Dragon Blast)
                                                                                      Description: A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent in the shape of a large dragon from the users mouth. The intensity of the flame is enough to completely melt stone and the end result of this techniques rampage is an explosion enough to send an entire mountain aquiver.

Mission :

Stats :
                                                                                      Speed: 8 / Strength: 9

Chakra:
                                                                                      185/225

Passives:
                                                                                      • Sharingan Perception

• Jutsu Mimicry

• Jutsu Copying

•Bone Strength

Hidden Cloud Village - Kumogakure [OPEN]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff