Submit

The Voice of Time

Shy Lover

7,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:54 pm
TawnyAngel
((//screaming noises of RiP awkward babies-- I'msorryifJasperisajerkOTL))

As the other began to speak again, it would happen. That look of reassurance he had put on in order to try and make the other feel comfortable was no longer; after all why should he keep trying to be an easing presence if the other was just going to persist his dishonest composure? Instead he looked blunt, the pressing gaze focused on Taavi as he frowned. "You don't have to smile if you don't want to. Please, don't feel forced to give me such pleasantries." Despite how it was worded, his tone held no sarcasm. It was flat and well, brutally honest. Once more he would break the gaze, setting it on the partner beside him and reaching down to gently pet the little grass snake's head before he looked back. "Stop being so hard on yourself."

From there he took a breath, moving on as he shook his head. "Not yet actually...I didn't think to bring anything, either. Stupid mistake on my part." he said, chuckling a bit before laying back in the grass as he had been prior to their meeting. "But I can understand if i've repelled you enough to not want to eat... it's up to you. I'm fine with it either way. Starving is the least of my problems at this point." Perhaps that was a bad point to put in a pun... oh well. Not like this conversation was going very well at this point, but hey maybe it could be fixed.

Luxe was making a content little noise at being pet by Jasper, eyes closed to further express this joy. That is, until he peaked one open to look to Valour. <>

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:04 pm
The Voice of Time
((XD!! SoSoAwkward!))

Shitcrap, he was making an awful impression wasn't he?

Taavi sagged and sat down too, the last thing h wanted to do was loom over Jasper on top of everything else he was messing up. "Ah, sorry- sorry! I'll try to stop apologising." Okay, just... calm down a bit and stop flapping, it obviously wasn't helping at all. "Sorr- ah! Um, I mean, you haven't repelled me. I just thought I was making an idiot of myself so.... Um. Well I just didn't want you to think I was stupid for getting excited about The Egg... which was stupid I suppose. Err.... So... would you like to share? I've got cheese sandwiches, some trail mix, and some granola bars. There were packs of them on sale sooo I got quite a lot." Taavi opened his bag and fetched out the various packages of food, along with a big flask of water. "And you should have water too, it's a hot day so you don't want to get dehydrated," he continued, starting to sound a bit more confident as he got onto familiar territory. "And you said you set up a shop? what sort of a shop is it?" Had he dug himself out of the hole he'd made? He really hoped so.

Valour fell silent for a few moments to watch Taavi flail, or more to the point to make sure he stopped flailing. When he did - more or less - he relaxed and turned back to Luxe. <> he shrugged his wings, <>

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas