Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Fast zombies... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Heads?
  RUN AWAY!
  SHOOT THEM!
  Eh...?
  Cower in a corner!
View Results

Ithmara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:40 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Kennedy
Biohazard EXTREME
Meh. Crimson heads were freaky as hell when I first entountered them. But now they're just like my little buddies who I don't even have to shoot, but I can run past them easily.

Yeah. They were the scariest ******** thing I ever seen at first. Now I even let them attack me, they are fun.
Same with Hunters.
I'd rather have a Hunter attack me then a Crimson Head.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:43 am
Lord Travis
One time I shot at a Crimson Head with the shotgun and I swear the thing dodged the shot ran behind me and killed me before I could shot it again.
I would sh*t my pants if that happened to me, though I don't have any shotgun shells, nor a Grenade Launcher, so I am S.O.L. I think I will just run away from them.  

Ithmara

Ithmara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:47 am
leon r kennedy
Canas Renvall
The first time I played I didn't see the body on the ground as I went to get the armor key, and it got up, and I was like "Oh, okay, zombie." Then I saw the claw and was like "NOT ZOMBIE NOT ZOMBIE!!" xp I ran to the door so fast it didn't even know I was there. Now I just go "Hello. Meet my friend Shotty McHeadsplat." Actually, if I'm Jill, I just use the Infinite Grenade Launcher glitch with Incendiary Rounds, and as Chris, I let it bite me, then stuff it with a Flash Grenade, and poof. xd

shotty McHeadsplat...nice
xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:13 am
Canas Renvall
The first time I played I didn't see the body on the ground as I went to get the armor key, and it got up, and I was like "Oh, okay, zombie." Then I saw the claw and was like "NOT ZOMBIE NOT ZOMBIE!!" xp I ran to the door so fast it didn't even know I was there. Now I just go "Hello. Meet my friend Shotty McHeadsplat." Actually, if I'm Jill, I just use the Infinite Grenade Launcher glitch with Incendiary Rounds, and as Chris, I let it bite me, then stuff it with a Flash Grenade, and poof. xd

I just use the Infinite Ammo Rocket Launcher that you unlock if you beat the game on normal mode under 3 hours.  

Lord Travis

HARDCORE xx PUNK

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:59 pm
Which game is this...? If it's on the first one then oh boy, can't wait `til I get farther... And no, I'm not playing the very first one.. I'm playing the remake of it for Nintendo DS, `tis fun. =D

It's like the first Resident Evil I've played though, lmao.. Always watched my dad and brother play.. Since I actually started playing, I keep getting nightmares with zombies... D=  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:14 pm
Kurayami7
Which game is this...? If it's on the first one then oh boy, can't wait `til I get farther... And no, I'm not playing the very first one.. I'm playing the remake of it for Nintendo DS, `tis fun. =D

It's like the first Resident Evil I've played though, lmao.. Always watched my dad and brother play.. Since I actually started playing, I keep getting nightmares with zombies... D=
No, it's on the remake of RE1 on Gamecube. The one where they Remade EVERYTHING, not just characters, but backgrounds and added new cinematics, voice talent, etc.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:09 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Kurayami7

No, it's on the remake of RE1 on Gamecube. The one where they Remade EVERYTHING, not just characters, but backgrounds and added new cinematics, voice talent, etc.

I love how you put voice talent in there. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:35 am
Ohh.. Isn't Lisa Trevor on that one, though? I cheated a bit and looked at the strategy guide, `cause I got lost.. I decided to look through the bosses and Lisa Trevor wasn't mentioned.

And by the way... The voice acting still sounds retarded. XP  

HARDCORE xx PUNK

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:14 am
Kurayami7
Ohh.. Isn't Lisa Trevor on that one, though? I cheated a bit and looked at the strategy guide, `cause I got lost.. I decided to look through the bosses and Lisa Trevor wasn't mentioned.

And by the way... The voice acting still sounds retarded. XP
Exactly! Lisa Trevor was in the REmake on Gamecube and not on Deadly Silence because DS is just an opgrade of the original.

And I liked the Voice Talent, it wasn't overdramatic like in most video games. It was casual and cool. And hell of a lot better than the PSX version/Deadly Silence.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:16 am
Also, RE Remake was awesome, since the Zombies could chase you through Room/ Sections! You could be in the kitchen, and the Zombie could chase you the entire house/ Mansion! Even moreso, if they became Crimsons!

razz

OfWenzel

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:34 am
OfWenzel
Also, RE Remake was awesome, since the Zombies could chase you through Room/ Sections! You could be in the kitchen, and the Zombie could chase you the entire house/ Mansion! Even moreso, if they became Crimsons!

razz

What are you talking about? No they couldn't. There were parts where they could break through doors, but it wasn't the whole mansion.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:34 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
OfWenzel

razz

What are you talking about? No they couldn't. There were parts where they could break through doors, but it wasn't the whole mansion.

They sure were persistant when they chased you though.  

Mr. Kennedy

HARDCORE xx PUNK

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:00 pm
Oh wait, I just read Bio's thingy about DS wrong XDD

I thought he meant it was a remake of the REmake just for DS, but he meant that the fast zombies aren't on it XD

I think I encountered a fast one, though... He was a few steps away from me, and got to me... I've had closer zombies to me that didn't reach me.. XP  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:24 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
OfWenzel

razz

That caught me off guard the first time I saw a zombie break through a door.

I walked along the corridor, and the door to the balacony was shaking and I was like, "Hmm, that's not normal." Stupidly, I went to straight to it and a zombie just charged out of it.

Oh yeah, Crimsons, they scared the hell out of me the first time I saw them (my first experience was with two of them in the same room mind you), but I think it's pretty fun to fight or dodge them.  

silversquall

OfWenzel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:40 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
OfWenzel

razz

My Mistake, but they could chase you through sevearl rooms.

Example:

You are in the hall near the plant next to the room with Mr. Itchy Tasty.
You kill the Zombies in there, and they become Crimsons.
They will chase you through several rooms.

The Scariest might be that room where you find the first Crimson, and he chases you down the hall, with the Mirrors and Spears.

Side Note: Eventually, you can kill them all even with Chris, and you should, though that might be replacing them with the Hunters, though I don't know if they take the Crimsons out when the Hunters get there.

razz

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces