Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Dorms Locations
[Y1] Dorm House of Salamence Room 210 [Lillith Ezra] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:30 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Antonio Reyes
Are you where you want to be?

Antonio had been staring up at the ceiling since the moment he woke up and his friend was not present. He oddly felt like a one-night stand, but of course that didn't make sense because this was her room not like he woke up alone in his own room. The adult chuckled at his own joke as he placed his hands behind his head and tried to relax in the silence. It had been nearly three weeks since that special date with Lilith in the Lamia district, three weeks since his daily 'breaking and entering' of her room. I practically live here now. Antonio thought to himself with a grin, but that look quickly disappeared as his thoughts moved to a different topic; his currently relationship with Lilith. The dark-haired man sat up letting the sheets drop down to his waist; he was 'under-dress' under those sheets. Antonio leaned back and crossed his arms, what was his relationship with Lilith? He obviously cared about her and he knew what he wanted, but what about her? Even with all the time they spend together there was so much about her that he didn't know and she didn't seem to want to share either.

If he wanted to learn more about her, he had to watch and observer her. She didn't talk about herself and she didn't really ask him any personal questions. Maybe they just hadn't reached that stage yet, he could just be too impatient for his own good. "But I like her," Antonio complained as he sunk down in the bed with a pout. All he thought about was her and trying to be cool at all times was becoming difficult. Maybe she was just waiting for him to take them to that next step. They were technically in a relationship, but nothing had been said yet. I should... his thoughts were interrupted by the door opening. Speak of the devil, the very sex and beautiful devil whose name was Lilith Ezra.

So she had gone out for a snack-trip, Antonio grinned in amusement, that was so like her. Antonio reached for her, embracing her; the motion had become so natural for him that his body just seemed to do it automatically when they were together. She slipped away from him to get the food and Antonio sat up properly for her return. He chuckled at her comment, but she had a point that they should eat before doing anything else. Just as she making her bagel, she offered him her food, "aww how thoughtful." Antonio smiled in a teasing manner taking her question as an invitation to feed him as in she feeding him. So he moved closer and opened his mouth to take the bite from the bagel that was in her hand. Some of the jam got on his lips, but he licked it right off. What he failed to notice was the traces of jam around his chin area. "What else you got?"

==========

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:44 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith watched as the man moved in closer and took the requested bite from her bagel. She rolled her eyes but it was out of amusement instead of discontent or mocking. Antonio was licking the jam off his lips but still managed to miss places like his chin. She looked back at him in the same teasing manner that he expressed how thoughtful she was as she took her finger and swiped the spot from his chin and licked the sweet sauce from her finger. "Yes, how saintly of me." She replied as she took another bite before giving it to him. "That was one of yours." she chuckled as she pulled out another bagel. The heavy scent from it said onion with piled high cream cheese and reddish pink meat on top under some capers. "This one is all mine." she said. But there's some breakfast meat like bacon and sausage. I even managed to grab some eggs too. Call it breakfast in bed.

Lillith looked at Antonio as she ate at her. There he was sitting on her bed; a familiar scene their first date weeks ago. She use to joke when she would find his stuff around in the room that if he was here longer, she would have to start charging him some kind of rent otherwise he would be squatting here. Of course, she knew if she had said that aloud, Tony would have some joke made and she would be too just assumed and move onto a new subject. "So what's on the agenda today for you?" She asked him as she went grabbed a lukewarm bottle of a juice from the floor to drink. She shook the one-third filled bottle at Antonio to get his attention so she could ask non verbally if he wanted a bottle for himself before she sat back down. "Anything interesting happening today or are you just winding it?"

Lillith cared another bottle with her as she sat back down, crossing her legs. If he wanted it, he could get it. Otherwise, she now had two bottles of the drink to indulge in. It's a free day after all.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:05 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Antonio Reyes

Antonio chuckled, Lilith had this amazing ability of just making him laugh and feel happy. Usually such romantic thoughts didn't take place in a male's mind, but that was absolutely not true. All human beings had the capacity for romantic feelings, those feelings not always surfaced on their own. In fact, sometimes only another person could help make those feelings come out and for Antonio that person was right in front of him; stuffing her face with food and drinks all the while looking absolutely stunning. She never missed a beat, everything she said was so clever as if she had thought about her answers way before he uttered even a single word. Antonio was concentrating on her so much that he failed to pay attention to anything else. When she asked about his plans for the day, he snapped back to reality. He did actually have a plan, but this plan was forming right this instant in his head. The dark-haired adult started taking bigger bites of his bagel as he occupied himself with finishing his bagel. He wanted to take the time for him his mind to finish coming up with this brilliant idea for the day.

One bite left and with that he was done with his bagel. He grabbed on the bottles that she brought with him and started chugging it down. He sighed in relief once he finished and then wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He was suddenly feeling nervous as he faced Lilith. He waited for her to finish her bagel and once her hands were free he reached for them with his own hands. "Well we could go out," Antonio grinned at her as he moved closer to her, "you and me...together. I think that would make this day very interesting." His outside appearance made him look quite in control, but really he wasn't doing all that hot inside. "You're an amazing woman, Lilith. You're so confident, smart, and I love your dark humor. Every moment I spend with you is not enough time." Antonio was looking a little more serious now as he squeezed her hands a little to show that he meant every word. "I'd like to take you out on more dates. Continue to be together with you, but more serious too..." Antonio leaned closer to her waiting to see how she would react to his words.

==========

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:58 am

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It seemed that Antonio had his mouth full when she asked him the question about something today. The man was basically a bite from done while she still had at at least half of it to go. One of the things that let slowing her down was how he would look at her as she was eating. She wasn't a shy eater but having the man face as she eat was a little unnerving. Especially as he silent throughout it. Was this his new kink or something. Lillith shrugged it off as she finished and gulped some of her drink. The rest of would it apparently have to wait as Antonio took her hand. When she put down the bottle, both hands were taken by him as he moved closer.

Lillith gave an inward 'aww' he said that he could go out with a smile on his face. She snorted at the way he repeated himself about making the day interesting by the two of them going out...together. Her amusement however started to dwindle when Antonio continued to speak, now his tone and words started to sound serious. He was getting really serious if the way he would squeeze her hands as he spoke about how he felt when it came to spending time with her.

He started to lean in even closer when he said he wanted to go more dare and be more serious. The keyword 'serious'. He was looking at her for an answer to his words. What kind of answer could she gave him? For them to start being serious? She refrained from biting her lip and losing her composure as remove her hands from him. She almost gave him a vulnerable look before her hands were at his cheeks and then pulled at them, resulting in a funny face for the adult male.

"You and me serious...." she said as she stood up on her knees to stand a little taller than Antonio on the bed. "The only difference between us and the students is two things. We get a salary... and we can do this~"

Lillith kissed him as she sat in his lap. "Now let's works off all those carbs we just ate~"

----- emotion_bigheart -------

"So about today..." Lillith said as she got dressed. She was already showered and 'dolled' up as she donned purple hair and sky blue eyes. "I'm going to have to talk a raincheck Tony." she said apologetic. "I need to some stuff for class...and frankly doll..." She looked at him with smirk, "You tired a girl out." Lillith was zipping up her boots. Lillith stood up from the bed and clicked her heels together playfully. "You can stay here longer if ya want. Just gave me a call if you do so I can bring us back some food."
As she spoke, didn't at all give him an opening to speak as she was already grabbing her purse and coat and waving at him. "See ya Tony." she said as she closed the door. Her boots could be heard as a marker to tell her distance before the sound was gone. As Lillith walked she sighed to herself...

[[Exit]]

Team:
User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 15th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 16th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 17th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 29th October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 30th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 31st of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 19th of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 20th of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:41 pm

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith was moving her hand over her eyes as she covered the sun that was entering in from the window. It was her off day. The students had gym class and she could just relax the whole day away. And by relax, Lillith clearly meant escape the heavy arms that was holding so she could get dressed and go cheer up her now reclused pink haired friend who was definitely not happy with their 'vacation'. But then again, after being questioned by police and having to meet with other teachers and heads to discuss your innocence and whether or not you'll be thrown under a bus isn't much a relaxing cue to go on.

"Oy!!" Lillith groaned as she started to kick and push against him playfully to wake up the man beside her. "I have to make myself pretty for the day... Can't do that in an Ursaring....Move it..." she groaned before yawning. "Hurry before I decide to go back to sleep.."

Team:
User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:05 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Antonio Reyes

The morning was pleasant, but every morning that he could wake up next to the woman of his dreams was pleasant. The night they spend was amazing and it had been some time since they were together so Antonio was missing her touch. Not just her touch, but he was missing everything about her even to the tiniest of things such as the way her red eyes would stare off into the distance or how she sometimes messed with his hair. Even the way she slept was interesting to him and the tall man found himself lost with the list of things that he liked about her. He knew what this feeling was and he had been constantly trying to convey it to the dark-haired beauty, but something always interrupted them, the conversation was always steered into another direction almost like Lilith was running from him. She had her guard up at all times except at night when they were together. In those moments of passion, Antonio could catch glimpses of her true feelings, they were connected strongly.

The giant hugged her body closer to him feeling the heat of her body leaving him. She was too warm, she smelled too nice, and she was just too perfect that he could not leave her. So he pulled her closer with a growing grin even though he had his eyes closed trying to pretend he was still sleeping. Hearing her voice was music to his ear especially in the mornings when he could wake up next to her. He peeked at her with one eye as the other remained closed, but also covered his bangs from his messy hair. "You're already the most beautiful woman in the world," He pulled her back to him, their bodies pressing against each other as his lips drew closer to her, "you can go back to sleep." Antonio kissed her slowly, but soon the kiss became more intimate as they rolled around in bed until he had her pinned down. Eventually he released her lips and both would likely be panting from the unexpected intensity from the kiss. Honestly, Antonio was not expecting to go this far, but like always he just lost himself whenever he was around her.

"I'd rather you stay with me, just like this, with no clothes," he winked at her, "we order food and stay in bed all day, a bunch of lazy lovers." He kissed her again, but held back from going all like before. "But...I know that you've been wanting to see Ramona," his tone lowered a bit as he remembered the situation that their fellow pink-haired teacher was currently experiencing. The academy was split between believing in Ramona or not. Whenever he wasn't thinking about Lilith, he was thinking about Ramona and how he could help, but often he found that he could not help her not unless the thief was caught. "She's been in her room for days...I know she needs you, you might be one of the only people that can get her to come out." He smiled at her, "your charm is just too irresistible."

==========

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:14 pm

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith huffed as she was blew the hair out of her eyes' view as she rolled her eyes when he said she was already the most beautiful woman. That would had been nice if he wasn't continuing to bear hug her while pretending to be still sleep. "You can't pretend to be sleep and compliment me at the same time." She retorted as she was pressed against his chest before kissed.

"I'm not going back to sleep..." She muttered between their lips before she pinned under him. Again, she puffed her breath to clear the hair from her eyes. She looked at him with a look that should had been a stern look but her lips were too busy trying not to crack into a grin before it ruptured into smile and laugh. Damn him for making her laugh like this. She rolled her eyes as he mentioned how he wanted them to spend the day in bed like this. She sighed at the term 'lazy lovers' before she kissed again.

It was tempting but Antonio knew the answer when he mentioned Ramona. Lillith sat up as she grabbed her robe and placed it around her. She stood up as Tony mentioned that the mentioned friend has been in room the past days. Something she could relate to. She wasn't looking at Antonio as she stood up, hiding an expression that only her pokemon had seen on her before it was switched to her throwing a pillow at the man for his last comment.

"I'm a regular charmer." she replied as she walked into the shower. She didn't worry about clothes since she had her outfit for today already set up.

Minutes later, a refreshed and purple eyed Lillith returned to the room to get dressed. She opened her wardrobe to look at her heads of wigs. She still hadn't decided on a color for today. She was about to just forget the hues and stick to all natural today. After all, it would definitely seem more sincere when she went to see Ramona.

"I'm going to try and see if I can get her out of her stuffy room." Lillith said brushing hair before disrobing to get clothed. "If anything I'll phone and maybe we can see her together. She could really benefit from the support." Lillith looked at Antonio as she putting her clothes of the day. When she was done, she was positive that Tony would called her model ready.

"You know the drill." Lillith chuckled as she grabbed her day bag that was planned out and heavier than usual. "Clean up and lock up before yourself. See ya.."

-Exit-

Team:
User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set: