Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
SAO The three (closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:37 pm
User Image
User Image

∝╬══→

Asuna looked over at Kirito as the wind still blew threw her hair. she looked at him confused as she saw he was looking at her while he spoke the word beautiful. Her face then turned bright red as she thought he was talking about her "" Is her talking about me? Dose he like me? What should I do?"" She thought to herself as she mentally panicked. Asuna shook it off as she realized she was going overboard. ""He probably just looked at me to be nice, Or something."" She thought to herself as she looked back at the cabin. She sighed as she began to walk towards the door of the cabin. She smiled back a Kirito as she got to the door. "Why don't we go inside and then make our decision." She said as she pulled a key out from her pocket. Asuna turned back to the door and slid the key into the hole and turned it to open the door. She opened the door to see the living room just right inside. "Wow! Its so pretty." Asuna said as she stood right inside the door and looked around the room.

∝╬══→

>>--» [[OOC:I could not find a photo of the cabin with out them in it whee ]] «--<<

>>--» [[Where Am I:Cabin]] «--<<

>>--» [[Who Am I With:Kirito]] «--<<

T0ki3

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:51 pm
User Image

Yui

The gentle breeze brushed Yui's face, making her hair and dress sway slightly. Past the trees, Yui could see bright sunlight that glistened on the water of a lake. How did I get here? Where is here? Yui thought to herself confused. She felt so tired but continued to move feeling as though she was trying to find something. What that something was, Yui didn't have any ideas. Her bare feet rustled a few leaves on the ground, crunching quietly under her feet. She wanted for someone to talk to her, to tell her everything was okay, but everyone always seemed to run away. Looking up at the branches of the trees that blocked parts of the blue sky, Yui could feel her consciousness slipping, yet continued to walk.

Where: Forest
With: No one
OOC: So cute heart whee

T0ki3

OXPerfectpixieXO

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:03 pm
I realized that everyone on this game, including me...

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Kirito
User Image
DragonChild09
OXPerfectpixieXO

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
-Hearing Asuna sigh, Kirito immediately got concerned maybe he'd upset her somehow. He then lost all concerns when she smiled at him again. Phew...He returned a smile as he nodded and peeked inside, "Whoa, this place is nice" He thought for a moment then asked awkwardly, "Are sure you'll be okay out here though? It nice, but seems so...I don't know...I just don't want you getting hurt. There's a lot of good people in SAO, but bad people too."-
✄----------------------------
OOC:
Whereabouts: Cabin in the woods
With: Asuna

...are alive for the sake of living.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:29 pm
User Image
User Image

∝╬══→

Asuna smiled at the question Kirito had asked. Of course Asuna had thought of that. "Well, I mean you could always stay with me." Asuna said then quickly awkwardly laughed realizing what she had said. "I-I will be fine here alone i'm sure." Asuna said with a reassuring smile as she slightly blushed.

∝╬══→

>>--» [[OOC:]] «--<<

>>--» [[Where Am I:]] «--<<

>>--» [[Who Am I With:]] «--<<

T0ki3

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:08 pm

Kirito
User Image
DragonChild09
OXPerfectpixieXO

-Kirito glanced down at the wood below his feet as he heard Asuna's response. He smiled sadly as he thought to himself, I am worried, but I wouldn't want to intrude...then again, it's been brought up more than once...maybe I should just tell her how I feel...His face blushed a bit as he avoided eye contact and began softly, "A-Asuna...I..." He gulped loudly, recomposing himself before finally looking up to meet her eyes, "Sorry, I'm just worried about you. I mean you're very strong, so it's not like you couldn't protect yourself...and you're also really pretty, so I'm sure--" His rambling came to a screeching halt as his face reddened madly, w-what did I just say? He let out a small nervous laugh as he grinned and awkwardly scratched the back of his head. The black-haired boy then unsuccessfully attempted to mend his statement, "The point is...uh...I kinda forgot. A-Anyways, so back to this sweet place...is it the one?"-
OOC: Sorry I'm late 3nodding I made it extra cute lol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:34 pm
T0ki3

User Image
User Image

∝╬══→

A suna listened as Kirito spoke about how worried he was about her. She smiled and blushed bright red as the word "Pretty" came from his mouth. ""He thinks i am pretty?"" Asuna thought to herself as her heart began to race. ""Is he just trying to be nice?Or dose he mean it?"" Asuna thought to herself as she became overwhelmed with questions. She shook it off as Kirito changed the subject back to the cabin instead of her. "U-uh y-yeah. It is pretty c-cute I-I mean cool." Asuna said as she stared at Kirito instead of the place. She began to blush heavily again as she turned away. "I think i will buy it." She said as she began to pull out her menu. She went to the page to select purchase the house and clicked. "There, Thats done. easier than real life, Huh?" Asuna said nervously as she rubbed her arm.

∝╬══→

>>--» [[OOC:So freaking cute!!!hope mine is alright.]] «--<<

>>--» [[Where Am I:cabin]] «--<<

>>--» [[Who Am I With:Kirito]] «--<<

T0ki3

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:33 pm

Kirito
User Image
DragonChild09
OXPerfectpixieXO

-As an endeavor to lighten the awkward atmosphere after his ignominious revelation, Kirito smiled at the girl and laughed slightly,
"Well, congrats on the new home. Not to jinx your new place or anything--knock on this mahogany, you know?--but if you don't mind, I'll sleep over just for the night to squash my doubts over your security. " The boy felt happy he finally made up his mind as he took a seat on the carpet and let out a casual chuckle, "So, what's on the menu for dinner? I can go for another meal made by a master chef."
-
OOC: Lmaooo they just ate not too long ago too xd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:47 pm
User Image

Yui

Yui stood, a shadow casting over her face slightly making her appear even more like the spirit people believed for her to be, though this was unknown to her. Where am I? Why can't I remember? Yui thought to herself as she looked up a bit at the trees. Not far through the bushes and trees, Yui could slightly make out the wooden planks of a path, yet she couldn't seem to bring herself over to it. Whatever she was looking for must be around here...right?

Walking along through the forest, her small feet making almost no sound as she walked upon the silky green grass that cover the forest floor. It had been a while since she had seen anyone come around, the sound of the creatures in the forest was the only thing that gave any sign of other being roaming around.

Where: Forest
With: No one
OOC:

T0ki3

OXPerfectpixieXO

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash