Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[Fin] The customer is always right! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:30 pm
"All the sauces!" Henrietta declared happily, even throwing her arms in the air. Gummy's gaze hadn't left the spot he'd been staring at when Taavi had left, even though his body had, in fact, moved across the table at some point.
"Gummy wants a big steak! I would like a burger!" Both Eevees yipped.
"They would like a burger! Do burgers come with fries cuz Moldy doesn't really eat a whole lot but he'll still share my fries!"
The girl grinned, gathering the bowl and her glass toward her, intent on making a soda trip.
"Thanks Taavi! Oh! I mean Mark!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm
"A-all the sauces?" Taavi hadn't had that one before. He was sort of glad that it was from a friend the first time so that he could stare like an idiot for a moment without making somebody angry. All the sauces? "Um, no problem! All the sauces. Um, wait! Err, please. What kind of steak and how would he like it cooked? We've got rump, rib-eye, sirloin, and fillet at various weights. I can do that with or without fries, tomatoes, and mushrooms for you. Ah, and is that just a standard beefburger? A double burger? We also have toppings like bacon, cheese, chillies... um, one that comes with onion rings on it, and they all come with tomato and lettuce unless you don't want it. The burgers can come with or without fries too." Most people didn't get up and try to walk off when you were still taking their order! Hen was certainly... keen. Energetic. Hard to keep up with.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:55 pm
"Yeah! All the sauces please!" Henrietta repeated with a grin, then tilted her head as she was given option after option, simply grinning at the end and starting to get up again. "Yeah! That sounds great! I'll have them please!" She didn't specify what, or which, or how many or anything.
Apparently she'd just agreed to have a rare, well done, steak... and every single burger option...

Gummy's tail twitched.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:59 pm
Bu- wah- nugh? Taavi waved his notepad a bid desperately. "Okay so, umm, how about an eight ounce ribeye on its own medium rare, a double burger with cheese and a side of fries, and a single burger with bacon on its own? And I'll bring you a little bowl of chillis too, and some onion rings." It seemed like he was only going to get an order out of Hen if he made very specific suggestions here.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:11 pm
"Awesome!" Henrietta declared and then paused, after accepting the suggestions entirely, apparently. "Um! Do I pay you now or after I ate? Cuz I can totally pay you now but I think this place likes people to do it after?" She was half-in, half-out of the seat, clutching a bowl and a glass.

Gummy chose that moment to spit a small jet of water at Taavi's pad.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:15 pm
"Um, after," Tavvi confirmed, "and great I'll get on that for you. Would you like it all at once or as it's ready-yah!" Tavvi jerked backwards as his notepad got soaked and then, once he'd got over the surprise, first checked around to make sure he wasn't being stared at and then looked down at Gummy. "What was that for? Ah. Um. But, don't worry! I can remember the order and grab another pad from the kitchen." Why had Gummy done that? Taavi looked at the little water type again and tried to figure out what its blank expression meant. He came up blank on that one.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:24 pm
"Cool! Yeah! All together please!" Henrietta remained enthusiastically, and then, apparently, unsurprised when Gummy soaked the pad.
"He likes you! He just thinks you ought to be coming and joining us and you should have a drink!" Henrietta 'explained'.

It certainly didn't /look/ like Gummy had meant that, but whatever he had meant was obscured by his unfocused stare and lack of any other response.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:29 pm
Taavi laughed and nodded, whether it was true or not he appreciated the sentiment. "Well, um, my shift is almost up actually so if I can finish my other tables and hand over to... whoever's on after me - I forget - I could sit and eat with you guys." That would be nice actually. Though he'd been really busy and surrounded by people the last few days he'd been feeling pretty lonely, or maybe that was why he was. Bringing out all this food to people who were sitting having a good time with people they liked.... He didn't claim to known Hen at all really yet but he liked her and he'd like to spend some time with her. It would also be nice not be called Mark for the first time in days. He wasn't sure that he was ever going to get used to that.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:38 pm
"Ooh! Awesome! You totally gotta come and join us then!" Henrietta stated and then, again, was halted in her journey as though she'd had a brilliant idea.
She whirled around.
"Hey! I could totally help you finish the other tables, right?! Then you'd be done faster! Where are the tables! I'll help!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:28 am
Nonononononononononono!

"Ahhh!" Taavi's smile became a little desperate again, "No, no you sit down and have your popcorn. Um. It's my job I can't let anyone else do it. Um, but thank you for the offer.... Please. Ah. I'd get into trouble if you helped me." Please Arceus let her listen! He didn't want to get fired on his first week because an over enthusiastic friend had gone around grabbing people's dishes on his behalf! Gah, and he'd probably been standing here too long talking to her too, there'd be people waiting for him to take dessert orders or fill their drinks or something.

"Just... just enjoy, please," Taavi repeated as he backed away, glancing over his shoulder to make sure he wasn't going to run into anyone. "I'll not be long, I might even be done by the time your food's ready!"

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:24 pm
"Oh man! You'd get in trouble?! Man, that's harsh! I better not then but they should /totally/ let me! It's stupid that you can't have your real name /and/ they won't let people help... Okay! Cool!" Apparently Henrietta understood, and was prepared to accept what Taavi said; she turned her attention back to getting drinks.

Gummy took a few steps toward the edge of the table, as though /he/ was going to follow Taavi...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:16 pm
"Thank you," Taavi said, relaxing slightly and shrugging. "It's ah, it's no problem! Um, really." He really hated it but no way he was saying that, he was pretty convinced that the manager who was on tonight could a) teleport and b) took pleasure in writing people up for things and or telling on them to the owner Mr Plastic Smile himself.

Oh no, and now Gummy? Why him? Whhhhy? "Ah, Gummy, please mind the edge of the table. And look," he waved at the basket on the table, "meat popcorn. It's delicious! You should eat it, okay?" With this he turned and hastened away, hoping that if Gummy did jump off the table after him Hen would spot him on her way back from her soda run and take him back to the table.

On his way back to the kitchen Taavi collected finished dessert dishes from a table of four teenaged friends - they'd kindly set them on the edge of the table and stacked them for him - took an order for icecream, and one for another round of drinks. The order for Hen's food was delivered, icecream and drinks acquired, and then he was back out on the floor again. When he next entered the kitchen Gary was there ready to take over and easily enough persuaded to taken on Hen's table and the little group who were still having beers; only half the effort to get all the tips? No brainer. Then it was out to finish up the other tables, wipe down, and to the kitchen again where Hen's food was almost ready. While the burgers were finishing cooking Taavi started filling up the little ceramic sauce pots. There was: ketchup, mayo, garlic mayo, BBQ, brown, sweet chilli, ranch, chipotle southwest, French mustard, standard mustard, tartar sauce, tabasco, piri piri, and jerk sauce. He thought that was all of them and anyway he couldn't fit any more on the plate at the same time as the now ready food.

With the tray crammed completely full Taavi headed back out and over to Hen's table, hoping to find her and Gummy and her other pokemon for that matter. If any of them had wandered off and caused chaos it was going to become his fault somehow, he could sense it.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:31 pm
Gummy did indeed try to follow Taavi, yet was, in fact, herded back onto the table by Horizon, who hopped up onto the table too, and gently nudged Gummy until he was all the way around.
And snout to rim with the bowl of food.
Gummy immediately snapped up two pieces without any change in his expression.

When Taavi came back he'd find the whole group but he'd also find out that Hen had gotten bored and had almost emptied the napkin dispenser.
Almost fifteen napkins were on the table, 8 of them had been folded into shapes like hats and paper planes, while 7 awaited her attention.
Gummy was rather close to plane number one, perhaps considering eating it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:36 pm
Oh no. She was a napkin fiddler. Were they going to be shredded bits? Gary might not like taking on this table so much after all.... Well if she made a mess he'd clean it up himself, he didn't want Gary to be mad at him. "Um, food's here!" Taavi said helpfully as he set the steak down in front of Gummy, the single burger in front of the pair of Eevee, and the double burger with fries in front of Hen. He then laid out all the little pots of sauce in a couple of semi circles in front of Hen's plate. "Right! Um, do you need anything else? I'm all done now so I'll go grab myself some food and get my apron off and then come join you?"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:43 pm
"Look! I made a buncha stuff! Aren't they super cool!" Henrietta was, apparently, rather pleased, and proud, of what she'd done to the napkins.
"Ooh! Thanks! Maaan, it all looks so good! So many sauces!" She seemed... surprised by all the sauces, despite asking for 'all the sauces'...

Gummy immediately dribbled, and then fell forward, snout first, onto his steak. He didn't make a move to try to bite, or consume, the meat.

The Eevees immediately grabbed each side of the burger and started tugging and tearing it between them.

Moldy rolled himself to the edge of Henrietta's plate, and immediately began munching on a single fry.

Henrietta herself immediately took a large bite of her burger.
"Fnah! Vffwe're goof! Gof geff fvoo'!"

The pink Spinarak hanging out in the popcorn bowl also waved a leg dismissively; yes, go get food other human.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff