Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:54 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Marco looked back at Skylar whose eyes had returned to the cold expression that she had when he first met her. No, her eyes were looking at him with much more coldness which gave him chills. He was used to people looking at him that way, but never had he seen such disdain on someone's eyes before; she would have had the bullies at his old school running. She was calling him out saying that he was not a good guy and that his actions were prove of that. Marco didn't think that anyone ever considered him a 'good guy' they always called him many things, but praise was not something his ears often heard. Mean looks, harsh words, those were all things that he received during his life in Celestic Town, but having them follow him to the Evren region made him feel...sad. If any of those experiences from his old school taught him anything was how to detach himself so that the words were almost not heard so that the pain of being judged was numbed. However, he was having a hard time doing that in front of his classmate; why was she different and why couldn't he just grab his Charmander and run away like he always did in the past?

The next words she spoke to him caused his eyes to widen. He moved his eyes from staring at the ground to looking back at Skylar as she spoke about his trainer skills. In her eyes, he was not a good partner to Charmander and hearing that made Marco's chest tighten. "Take that back," he glared at her, "you...you don't know anything about us -about me." Marco looked away already feeling like he had said too much, "I'm not..." he glanced at Charmander feeling that fire from a moment ago already dying out. He couldn't always handle his pokemon's attitude, sometimes his pokemon had to keep him on check, and sometimes it was visa versa. Maybe Skylar was right, he was the reason to blame for his pokemon acting in such a way. "...maybe I am," he muttered those words to himself and not even Charmander, who was right next to him, heard him. He was caught off guard when Noibat returned one of his books to him, luckily there was no damage, but Skylar kindly reminded him to take better care of the Library books.

The little bat pokemon seemed to be very well trained since right after he returned him the book he flew back to Skylar. So maybe she was better at taking care of pokemon than him, but that still didn't mean she could openly judge him. "I...I don't like the way you've been talking to me," he took a deep breath trying his best to voice what he wanted to say, "I'm inexperience, but...that's why I'm here at the academy so that I can learn more about pokemon and become a good trainer for Charmander." He briefly glanced at his partner pokemon whom he was given by his parents. His pokemon was very special to him for many reasons which he would not be revealing to anyone because they were personal, but there was no doubt that he cared for his friend. "People have pushed me away all the time...you're not the first person who wouldn't want to be around me," try as much as he did, he couldn't hide how much saying that hurt him, but the moment was brief and he returned looking at Skylar with a sense of determination.

"We have classes together so there's no way to avoid each other, but you just keep your eyes on me!" Marco boldly declared in a way that could have easily been misunderstood, "I'm going to become a great trainer and I'll help Charmander grow into a big, strong, and healthy pokemon!" That's right, he would make sure to become a proper trainer so that she wouldn't think that him and Charmander were a bad match. Marco didn't notice, there was no way he could, but his eyes were starting to go through that annoying change; his dark brown eyes, that could almost be considered black, had change to a red color. The change was obvious and it was because of this change that he had been alone for most of his time in Celestic Town. It was the reason why he was bullied and considered trouble for everyone. Charmander tugged his sleeve to get his attention and when Marco looked down and saw the expression on his pokemon's face then he knew that his eyes had turned red. He looked back at Skylar with eyes wide open in worry. Oh no...

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Marcus had been following the tracks of what he believed to be a mole. He had identified a series of molehills in the garden and had started to follow them, wanting to see if he could find the burrow. He had been entirely focused on the small piles of dirt he had been observing, crouching down every few steps to have a closer look. With his eyes mostly focused on the ground, he hardly noticed where his search was taking him, it wasn't until he heard voices that he realized there were people around.
Two people to be exact and they seemed to be arguing. The girl, who Marcus was able to recognize as a student (the boy too, if the uniforms were anything to go by) was calling the boy a poor trainer.
The boy then had retaliated that she didn't know him and that she should take it back. He seemed fairly upset, which Marcus supposed he was understandable.

It's too early for drama. Marcus thought taking a swig of his thermus while truant, still on his back gave a yawn and a 'slakoth slak'
The two granola bars he had brought with him had been consumed already so his hands were free. Adjusting his drawstring he crouched down to study the molehill in front of him, trying to infer how recent it was and how deep down it went...he had made a list of what kind of creatures could have dug and made the tracks based on the environments and what they looked like but having never been to Evren he was actually curious to figure out what the ecology in the region was like.
His focus broke and he looked up when the boy spoke again. Marcus looked up in time to catch the boys eyes changing color as he stared at the girl with wide eyes.

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder
        ↦towel for P.E.
        ↦thermus

User Image

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:01 pm
User Image

▪Mood: Alarmed, extremely Irritated II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Battle Class II ▫With Who: Noibat (Ace) II ▪Word Count: 992

Skylar was really starting to get annoyed with this guy, it was to the point she wanted to just ignore him or move somewhere else. Honestly, he was so childish. Than again, so was she at times, not that she'd ever actually admit that. She honestly thought the guy was all bark and no bite, considering he shied away from speaking what he truly wanted to say. It was then she blinked, and looked back at him as he stated to take back what she said. He was glaring, not the she cared much. She just rolled her eyes, he was right she didn't know anything about the guy, she was just stating what she had seen so far. There was also the fact he stated she didn't know them, and personally Skylar didn't understand his point. She was never ridiculing his pokemon, and never had she said he wasn't fit to be Charmander's trainer. she was just stating the facts of how he was now. Nothing more and nothing less. However, whatever spark she had stirred within him, slowly started to die out. Again all bark and no bite. She watched him, crossing her arms, clearly he wasn't confident in himself and that was part of the problem. If he didn't feel so inferior then he'd have no issues in speaking what was on his mind regardless of what other people thought of him. Skylar learned that the hard way, thus the reason she acts the way she does now.

Just as she thought he lost all the fire in his eyes, he started to speak up once more. She raised a brow, as he stated he didn't like the way she's been talking about him. Skylar laughed, more of 'are you kidding me?' laugh so to speak. It wasn't much of a natural laugh, and you could definitely tell the difference. She waited as he spoke, this was getting better and better by the second. He started spouting crap about people pushing him away all the time, and that she wasn't the first person who wouldn't want to be around him. Skylar knew that all too well, she too was similar to him. However, she refused to be the weak little girl from her past. Never again would she trust someone, in the end you'll always get burned. She stood up weakly, struggling at first before she gained her balance. She made sure her bento was put in her bag, and she supported herself on her crutches "Don't act like you know everything punk, I simply stated facts. You are not a good trainer, and certainly you have issues you need to deal with yourself. You don't have any courage, and you're all bark and no bite. Again you need to face reality and what I said was fact, but I never said you couldn't become a better trainer now did I? You're all the same, you all spout the same crap" she snapped, her temper flaring.

Her icy eyes glared into his own "I won't take it back, I've said nothing wrong. If you wanna think otherwise, then start by learning more about your partner and his tendency's. You can't just expect him to do everything you say, you need to be more prepared. And another thing, you think your the only one in this damn school whose had a rough childhood? Guess again, no one's perfect and you certainly don't know anything about me or my pokemon either so how could you possibly understand anything about me either?" she added. Skylar didn't know why, but she was angry, angry at this boy for pushing her buttons. She had fed his pokemon and this is how he repaid her? Bull s**t.

She was about to speak again, but he began to speak over her. She kept glaring at him though, as he stated that they couldn't avoid each other. He then stated that she better keep her eyes on him, and she blinked. What the hell was that supposed to mean? There was a moment of surprise on her eyes, then confusion, and then back to a cold glare. Just as she thought this kid couldn't get any weirder, his eyes changed color. They literally changed into a dark brown color. Skylar was taken aback by this, that wasn't normal was it? Did he even know his eyes did that? She wasn't exactly bothered by it, it was just sort of weird to know his eyes did that. Her irritation seemed to spark even more, this kid really knew how to get her talking.

Ace looked at Marco nervously, then back at Skylar. It seemed like a mini war was going on between the two. It was then that Ace heard some noise and turned to see another person had somehow found this place. He fussed with Skylar's hair to get her attention, and when she did she finally noticed the other boy in the area. Wasn't this place supposed to be secret? Her irritation was beyond normal right now "Do whatever the hell you want, I can avoid you like the plague easily. Even if you're in my class, if I'm forced to be paired with you fine, but that doesn't mean I'll ever be your friend. People don't change, no one makes friends simply for the hell of it... people always want something, and I'm not going to be the fool who gets burned in the end" she said icily. It was then she heard the bell ring, and she turned away from him "don't talk to me again, just stay away from me. You should also be aware of your eyes, they're not the same as they were when you first got here so try not to cause a ruckus... it'd be annoying to have to deal with stupid issues" she said, before turning away and wobbling towards class.

*Exit*

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: ))

▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---
▪Total Word Count: 12,521 II ▫Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Screech Supersonic Tackle Leach Life II ▫Friendship Level: 50

User Image

Shadow of Miracles

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:28 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Marco listened as Skylar replied to his words. She was saying quite a lot and her words were cold enough to give him chills. According to Skylar, he was "the same" as all the others. He didn't know what she meant by that sine his mind was still trying to digest everything that she was saying to him. She hit on quite a few sensitive spots which felt like someone was stabbing him with a fork. She made a point by saying that he didn't know anything about her or her pokemon which was true. However, he wanted to learn more about her, but his feelings were one-sided; Skylar seemed to be really annoyed by him and she was letting out all of those feelings on him.

He flinched a couple of times, but remained mostly silent. He had said what he wanted to say, but his words just seemed to fuel Skylar's anger. Once his eyes changed color then everything was over for him. Even if he wanted to say anything he couldn't because he was dealing with an entire new conflict. A conflict which had effected him for years now and was perhaps the reason why he was withdraw and not so confident in himself. When Skylar declared that she would avoid him like a plague and then mention his eyes telling him that she didn't want to deal with "stupid issues". Marco felt his chest tighten in pain. In his current state all he could think about was negative thoughts and how could think anything else after what just happened? Skylar didn't know how much her words had affected him and she likely didn't care; she made it very clear that she probably cared more about the grass under her feet than him.

With his current state and his eyes, Marco stared at the ground unable to look anywhere else. He didn't notice the other boy present and even if he did he didn't know how to deal with anyone at the moment. Charmander stared at his partner and then back Skylar who was already leaving. Marco was hurt and the fiery lizard couldn't understand the reason why Skylar was so harsh towards his dark-haired friend. Sure Marco failed from time to time, but his heart was always in the right place. No one seemed to give him a chance and he feared that would always be the case. Marco brought the books he was carrying to his face to cover his eyes; he couldn't let anyone see him, he was too scared. "W-We have to go....Charmander," his voice was low and broke a little, but he left the garden area to head to Gym Class.

==========

[Exit]

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:35 am
Shadow of Miracles

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Marcus looked up again as the exchange heated up. The girl was really not happy with the red-eyed boy. Bejezus she was just going off on him. It seemed rather harsh and Marcus briefly wondered what could warrant such treatment. Maybe he had hassled or screwed up around her too much before hand? It certainly seemed like she had reached the end of her patience.
Or maybe she just didn't like him, or had some other reason to be so agressive, Marcus had no way to know, he had just seen this people. He found himself unable to really move from his spot, it was kind of when drama happened at home, be it with his parents or neighbors, or even at school, he didn't want to draw attention to himself, so he stayed where he was, kneeling by the molehill as everything unfolded.
Eventually the girl apparently finished informing the boy how far she'd go to not be his friend ( Marcus couldn't help but flinch in sympathy the boy was really getting wrung out ) The bell rang making him tear his eyes away from the duo and in that moment the girl left, wobbling away and loosing half her icyness in the process ( it was really hard to find someone who wobbled intimidating..or serious for that matter)
With a shrug and a scratch at his neck (a habit he had picked up when he was nervous)

"Hey you alright?"
No sooner had the words formed did he realize the boy had left.
A look at his watch made Marcus realize that he was going to be late for class and with a start he wheeled around and made his way out of the garden, using a shortcut he had discovered in his wanderings to find a faster way to the gymnasium.

{Exit}

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder
        ↦towel for P.E.
        ↦thermus

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:19 am
User Image
►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Pleased Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Garden OOC:Photoshoot owo
Inventory

“A little more to right Xatu! Okay now use Psychic,” Ramona ordered of her Xatu while she held a camera along with hanging upside down on a branch with only Cofagrigus holding her to keep her from tumbling to the grass. After almost giving the students the delivery she immediately caught herself thinking, why do it now? They students were busy getting to their classes so interrupting them wouldn't be very teacher like of her. She had returned to her room, but instead of laying back down on her day off she grabbed her camera bag and pokeball'd her pokemon and set out for a photo shoot. With almost all of the students in class she was free to roam and take some photos, having not been able to since the move-in day. The garden was gorgeous and already she was finding wonderful angles. For the past half-hour she has been taking some power photos of her pokemon, more specifically Xatu since he is the most photogenic. Abiding her commands Xatu's eyes began to glow and the psychic energy radiated in the air. Petals and flowers from the garden began to levitate into the air around Xatu.“Okay now open your wings and bring it 'roud!" she shouted. Xatu did as she said and ruffled his wings and spread them out with a spit of the psychic waving out in the progress. The petals and flowers began to gust up into a bigger frenzy than before, almost as if Xatu was creating a funnel of energy with his attack. Ramona love these moments, snapping a few quick shots of this process, but then she stopped and waited,"Now Xatu!" his eyes stopped glowing and the gust started to settle. The petals and flower slowly made their way back to the earth, but not before Ramona caught the scene in one last shot. She moved the camera away and swung up, hugging Cofagrigus to keep balaced on the branch. SHe packed up the camera and gave Xatu a thumbs up and then a clap for a job well done. She then patted on Cofagrigus and told him,"Okay take me down~" Cofagrgius cackled oddly in response, possibly a yes, and while Ramona was clinging to him he floated down to the ground. She jumped off and placed her camera in the side bag,"Let's see where to now..."

User Image
User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50QuietSynchronize
User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50BoldWonder Skin
User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45ImpishMummy

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:13 am
Prairiefox

And now you’ll lead the way
Show the light of day

Harvey Jay Bennet
-Breeding Teacher-

Harvey looked around the garden. He wasn't much of an outdorsy type ( had always liked cities better) but Tank had been in his pokeball all day and the young professor felt like giving him a break.
The electovire was now lounging in a patch of grass, happy to be able to finally enjoy the outside world.
After arriving at Ordell, Harvey had simply stayed in his room for the majority of the morning going through the contents of what would be his first lecture, and adding some aditional content to the slides.
He had eventually ventured out after Broski had jumped on his head one too many times and had been exploring the campus ever since.
The daycare and the track and field were interesting, and Samantha had been in love with both the pool and the library.
Tank however had been in the pokeball all morning, so after finding the garden everyone in the party had agreed to take a walk and let the youngest pokemon have his freedom.
He watched as Broski ran ahead with a content smile, his pokemon wouldn't go too far, if being on the streets for nearly a year had taught them anything it was to stick together.

Broski ran ahead, looking for a good tree to climb. He had been hesitant to come here since every garden he had ever seen had nothing but flowers, this one however had trees and it was something the primate would take full advantage of.
He gave a cry for his human to stop being a slowpoke before finally climbing up one of the trees. The fire monkey gave a cry of pure joy at being in his natural habitat, landing on the branch of another tree before a noise made him look down.
It was a human, and she was hanging from a tree too. How curious.
Inquisitive by nature, the monferno climbed down to investigate. The human was female and of age with some of his partner's elder friends. She had a pokemon holding her up and what the monferno knew was a picture box, a strange contraption humans used to put memories on paper.
Humans did the darndest things.
The monkey decided to get a better look at the photoshoot and found himself sitting on the pokemon the woman was using to stay up.
He didn't realize this until the pokemon started to move.
The young monferno gave a cry of surprise, clinging to the bigger pokemon as they went down. He didn't like it when things moved from under him and couldn't help but cling to the surface. It was an instinct, something he could never fight off completely.
He really hadn't thought this on through.

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Broski (Monferno)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:50
        Nature:Rash
        Ability:Iron Fist(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Flame Wheel
            ►Close Combat
            ►Thunder Punch
            ►Blaze KIck

Pokemon: Tank (Electivire)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:49
        Nature:Brave
        Ability: Motor Drive
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Thunderbolt
            ►Discharge
            ►Meditate
            ►Discharge

Pokemon: Samantha (Slowking)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:50
        Nature:Mild
        Ability:Regenerator(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Zen Headbutt
            ►Water Pulse
            ►Heal Pulse
            ►Trump Card

Nice work you did
You’re gonna go far, kid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 31st of August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:01 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

You know the saying that at some point you start to look like your pokemon when you're with them for so long? Iris and Bebe proved that they both took looks at the garden. They didn't know what they loved more:

The bountiful rolls of flowers
The colors
The types
The pokemon they could see popping in and out of the bushes
Or that she was here with her friends for a poke play date.

Bebe was already flying around as she moved from blossoming flower to flower. She was so happy, she was sprinkling the pollen from her flower around the flowers she really liked.

Meanwhile Iris was looking at the flowers. So pretty... she said, I can't believe a place like this exists on our campus. Hey look I see Pokemon Maria. Oh and look at those tulips and oh wow those daffodils are so big. Hey where are the lilies? Those are my favorite."

Iris stopped and looked at Maria before she sheepishly chuckled.Sorry Maria. I don't see these many flowers at once often she apologized. Didn't mean to act so zealous. Let's start this play date. My first one too.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

Company: Maria, Lilipup,Bebe
Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:19 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Location : Flygon Dorm Room 200 → Garden

Company : Iris
                                          Wearing : Black & Grey Dress, Hair let down.

Seeing all the flowers, Maria watched as Bébé flew around the flowers happily. It took mere seconds for Lillipup and Zubat to follow after Bébé. As Lillipup barked playfully at the others, she weaved in and out of the floors. Zubat flew around using his echolocation to get around and take in his surroundings. Maria couldn’t have been happy for the three Pokémon.

As for Iris, she seemed to be enjoying herself too. Looking around Maria had to admit the flowers were beautiful. She herself loved roses but Lilies were equally as pretty. Seeing the sunflowers made her thing of back home. Her mother loved sunflowers, of course it helped that she also had a Sunflora as well. “I see sunflowers.” She pointed out with a smile before seeing the wild Pokémon among the flowers. “There’s so many of them.” She said brightly at Iris’ comment. “Oh and there’s the lilies!” Maria added jumping on the spot.

When Iris apologized Maria shook her head. “Hey, neither do I. Beaches will do that.” She told her. “You bet! Though, I think they’ve started without us.” She chuckled as Lillipup jumped in and out of hiding. “Lilli~pup pup!” (Bet you can’t catch me!) The pup barked. “Zu~zubat!” (We’ll see about that!) Zubat answered back before flapping over to Bébé. “Zu zubat.” (Let’s get her.) He said happily to the fairy Pokémon before attempting to echolocate the small brown dog. Chances were Flabébé would have more luck then he would. “Come on let’s get ’em.” Maria said looking to Iris before racing off after their Pokémon friends.

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 5

TEMPORARY ALLY

User Image Zubat ♂ - Lv. 5 (Silvano's)

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageLillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 264
                                          OOC : - - -

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:01 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris smiled when Maria had responded positively to her and then point Iris to the lilies. Iris looked at them until Maria pointed out the sunflowers. "They're taller than me." Iris said in awe as she looked at the flowers. From the flowers were pokemon that were peeking at them but not approaching. Iris didn't want to bother them neither so she focused on another batch of flowers.

Meanwhile Bebe was flying around with the Zubat as the Lillipup was nearby them as the two flyers took in the smiles. Suddenly the two were surprised when the pup jumped out and surprised them before running away. She was initiating chase that made Zubat try to coax Bebe to join them. It didn't take much to get to get Bebe interested in a game of a chase. Bebe nodded her head as she followed Lillipup and Zubat

Iris smiled and laughed as she followed behind Maria to keep an eye out on their pokemon. "Go Bebe go!!" Iris was supposing as she ran.

Team:
User Image

Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip

Inventory:

Company: Maria, Lilipup,Bebe
Mood: blaugh
Attire: see pic
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

murruelecreuset
Hitsukei

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:51 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 17th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:25 pm
User Image
►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Pleased Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Garden OOC:Photoshoot owo
Inventory

Ramona stopped her steps just before the garden's edge. It was just as beautiful as that first day she shot there. She sucked in a deep breath and sighed pleased,“Ah wonderful! The aroma here is so relaxing.” She placed her hand on Iris's shoulder and started walking through the graden's cobbled path,“Come on now let's not waste any of this wonderful air!" She seemed more than excited about having a student with her today. She wasn't one to show off but seeing Iris's big green eyes light up about her being a photographer, well she couldn't help want to show how wonderful it really was. She midway down the path and knelt down on one knee and sat her camera bag beside her. She framed her fingers like before and looked around from her current angle. Then she motioned for Xatu to come closer to her with a nudge of her head. It strolled up and stopped at her side. She then ordered,'Okay Xatu right about here should do it."

Xatu's eyes suddenly began to glow and it's wings opened, an aura around them appearing at the same time. The camera from her bag levitated out and the other equipment did the same. They began to assemble each other one by one then finally the camera placed right where Ramona was holding her fingers in a frame shape. Xatu reclused and stopped glowing and Ramona released the shape and started to tinker with the camera,"Thank you"she chirped to Xatu. He simply nodded and started to stare into space again. Ramona then focused into the camera and waited. It was quiet for about 20 seconds and then three ledyba came into view from the flowers. Her finger hit the shutter button quickly and multiple times before she abruptly stopped. She rose up a little and resent some settings,"Those were great! That'll make an excellent visual for the school's brochure." She looked up and asked,"Say Iris, why not bring your pokemon out? I'm sure they'd love to play in the flowers."

User Image
User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50QuietSynchronize
User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50BoldWonder Skin
User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45ImpishMummy

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:34 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris looked at the garden as they cut through the courtyard from the pathway. She looked from the gazebo right to the cobble path that lead them to rows and bushes of various flowers and fragrant plant life. Iris inhaled and exhaled as her hands were in her hoodie's center pouch. Iris nearly jumped in surprised at the hand on her shoulder as Ramona continued to walk the two of them across the path. Iris looked at the woman as she said that they shouldn't waste the 'wonderful air'. They way she sounded.... Iris snorted as she quicked her pace. Once they made it the area that Ramona wanted to take her pictures, she as Xatu went to work getting all of the stuff out to take the pictures. Even Bebe just watched as the pokemon had already went searching for the flowers that she liked the best in the garden.

Iris went to be beside Bebe - which was just behind Ramona a few feet away- when she noticed Ramona was being really quiet and still. Iris didn't get it until three Ledyba surrounded a flower. Just like that the picture was done. Iris moved in closer to see the picture. It was really good. Like really good.

"My pokemon?" Iris repeated when Ramona mentioned it. "Okay..but my ducklett had a bit of a habit of using water gun..." Iris said nervous but nonetheless, she brought out the great ball and let out her newest pokemon. The ducklett stretched, flapping her wings as she looked around. It was certainly brighter and more fragrant than before. "This is my new pokemon. Ling, the ducklett."

Iris looked at Ling. "Do you wanna go play with Bebe in the flowers." Ling looked around until she noticed the Flabebe smell roses. The ducklett was curious since she had not been on the campus before and took a whiff as well. Immediately afterwards, the pokemon sneezed. The force of it made the ducklett fall back and sit. Ling then stood up and shook herself as Bebe chuckled and brought focus to another flower. Ling looked at the flower and then at Bebe.. and decided to 'water' the flowers'. With the use of the water sport, Bebe got wet as Ling snickered. Before Iris knew it, the two were chasing each other.

Iris would had been worried if not from the way the two were laughing as they switched who chased who. She even let out a chuckled as she watched her pokemon play.Iris let down her hoodie, allowing the light breezes to comb through her hair from time to time.

Team:
User Image

Level: 8
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 7
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Mood:
Attire: Hoodie
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Prairiefox

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:14 am
User Image
xxxxCécile Engardéxxxx
garden -> cafeteria▐ ▌angel▐ ▌shy

Cécile took his time exploring the grounds, absorbing each detail as he rolled along the cobbled paths. Free time had arrived for the students, as made clear by the sudden increase in voices and bodies walking along the green. While he was still receiving odd glances and pitiful looks, Cécile did his best to ignore them. He'd make friends. Eventually. But today was simply for him and Angel to get acclimated to their new home. In his lap, Angel sat, cooing and pointing at all of the things she did not recognize from home. He smiled at her, ever so glad to have him here beside him.

It didn't take Cécile long to find the campus gardens. The sweet scents of flowers on the light breeze had called to him, reminding him of the garden his foster parents tended back in Lavaridge. Down the path they rolled, stopping more often than moving to smell and admire the flowers. "Look, Angel. These are roses, remember them from Nana's garden?" He reached out and stroked a yellow one, "The yellow ones are her favorite." Angel nodded, pointing at the base of the rose, "Yeah, that's the hip, I think it's called. You liked the tea Nana made from them." Angel cooed and nodded. "We'll have to ask her to send us some."

There were many kinds of flowers here, a few of which Cécile could name, but many were mysteries to him. He stroked their petals and looked closely at their stems and leaves, wondering if they were useful plants or simply beautiful ones. He would have to remember to grab his journal and pencils next time he came down here. Maybe he'd draw them, do a little research at the library. This school did have a library, right? It had to, it was so big.

As Cécile and Angel rolled around the gardens, enjoying the sun and the fresh air, he took notice of a few other people wandering the grounds nearby. To be honest, he noticed their Pokémon first. Some very strange Pokémon, he thought of those belonging to a pick-haired woman. There was a girl nearby her with a tiny blue bird and something else even smaller. To him, it looked like a floating flower! He was curious and wanted to see, but he felt his cheeks flush and found himself looking at his hands. "Let's go this way, Angel. Come on, I'm getting hungry." He reached out for her hand and gently lifted her back to his lap. Feeling a little annoyed at his discomfort with all these new people, he left the garden, heading towards the school. Honestly, right now, he just wanted to be alone. Maybe he could grab something to eat and take it back to his room?

-exit-

User Image
OOC:

Quote:
►►User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Pokemon: Ralts - Angel
    Nature: Modest (+Sp.Atk, -ATK)
    Ability: Synchronize
    Experience:
    Move Set:

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers