Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
School of myth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:46 pm
User Image
"Well if you'd like, you could come live at my home. I'm not much of a city person either and it does get rather lonely at home without someone to talk to. I don't mind if you'd move in. Besides, I find your presence rather calming and relaxing." Becky said smiling at him glad he liked her in the same way she liked him. "I must warn you though that I do have a 'pet', she's sweet but sometimes goes too far in the way of greeting others. I think she and Silos would get along quite well as she is a phoenix though she's not a familiar." She said smiling as she handed Silos another grape once he finished with the other one. "Another plus, she won't be so lonely when I'm not around." She said knowing that Angel, her phoenix got lonely while waiting for her outside the house.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:05 pm
User Image
Lucian wa her "I would like that,but outside these city walls, I am a target.I hate it because the forest is my home.I would need to get my things but my dear tis time for use to go to class.I am going to archery,Can silos go with ye?He doesn't like when I am in archery he only stays because he has nay where to go"
Angelic Lupine

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:11 pm
User Image
"Sure, I could use the company as it's a nature class." She said smiling knowing the class was outside. It was a class she signed up for to better herself with nature for Angel's sake and it was okay to bring familiars and pets to this class, but because Angel was so rare, and because Angel only trusted Becky for right now, she didn't feel Angel would feel at home here at the school. Rebecca tried to bring her once but Angel flew back home, not liking the space around the school.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:39 pm
User Image
Lucian nod"Then silos will go with ye. He shall have fun.He may be able to help ye get in tune with nature."He smiles as he rises from his seat.He picks up his satchel then offers her his hand to help her up.Silos nuzzles her and moves under her hair
Angelic Lupine

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:20 pm
User Image
Rebecca smiled as he took Lucian's hand and said "I hope he'll be able to help. I took the class for Angel." She then smiled as she felt the little bird's feathers brushing against her neck making her giggle some as it tickled. "That really tickles Silos." She said sweetly. She didn't mind though as long as he didn't bite her or anything.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:13 pm
User Image
Lucian smiles as he helps her up.He lifts her hand and presses a kiss to her knuckles"He will be able to help and he only bites those he doesn't like.I shall see you later"Silos chirps as Lucian starts to walk away to go to his archery practice. He was happy she finally talked to him but he hoped her friends wouldn't cause problems for them
Angelic Lupine

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:06 pm
User Image
Rebecca smiled as he kissed her knuckles before she head him say 'see you later'. "Meet me in front of the school so we can get you settled in." before she went to her class with Silos. During the class, she was careful not to upset Silos even though it was obvious he liked her. She even got to play with him during the class as she did with Angel at home since the teacher was teaching the students how to properly play with birds and earn their trust.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:42 pm
User Image
Lucian nods as he left. He was holding his bow as he looks atthe target.He took aim and fired.He hit the bulls eyes with each arrow.He knew many hated that he never missed even though he has tried.He missed silos but he knew his bird was having fun
Angelic Lupine

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:22 pm
User Image
After school ended, Rebecca was waiting with Silos in front of the school for Lucian. She smiled as Silos was on her shoulder. "I can't wait for you two to meet angel." she said smiling talking to Silos figuring he could understand her some if at all. As they waited, she thought that Silos was the cutest bird, and the most handsome, she'd ever seen. Angel was her baby so she hoped that Silos and Angel would hit it off as well as hoping that Angel would love Lucian as well. Simply knowing that Angel was very spoiled when it came to somethings made it a little easier to know who she would and wouldn't like.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:05 pm
User Image
Lucian walks to the front of the school with his stuff.he saw them and smiles.He walks up to her."I see ye two had fun"He smiles as he pets silos who moved to his shoulder and nuzzles him
Angelic Lupine

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:09 pm
User Image
"We did. Though I think Silos had more fun than I did." She said smiling as she saw Silos nuzzle Lucian. Then she said "Want some help carrying your stuff?" as she looked at him. She knew Angel was waiting for her but had to help Lucian so he wouldn't have to carry his stuff all by himself.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:44 pm
User Image
Lucian looks at her"He normally does. He likes to play. and I can carry my stuff. I used a spell to get all my things in two bags."He smiles and looks at silos"Go fly"Silos took to the sky chirping
Angelic Lupine

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:19 pm
User Image
Rebbeca smiled and said "Alright then. I guess we can start going home." She then led him towards her home. Once they were in view of the house, a white phoenix saw them and landed on Rebbeca's shoulder nuzzling her. She giggled and said "I'm happy to see you too, Angel." as she pet the phoenix and gave the bird a kiss on the top of its beak.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:40 pm
User Image
Lucian smiles as they walk out of the city.He saw the bird and smiles. Silos lands on his shoulder again and chirps,He looks at them then looks at angels and sings a hello song to her.
Angelic Lupine

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:50 pm
User Image
Angel, being a phoenix, cawed as she buried her face in Rebecca's neck. "Now Angel, say hello to our new household members." Rebecca said holding Angel. Angel cawed a hello to Lucian and Silos. Rebecca smiled and said "That's my girl." She then pet Angel who nuzzled her 'mommy's' hand happily.

Mystic Moon Ampris

old rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces