Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Magical Girl Genre Story [Please Read before assuming!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:49 pm
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Pheonix347

Yeah the first part isn't necessary. I just read Kaitou Jeanne and so wanted to try that part, it's not necessary...haha. But yeah I think the second part would totally add to some drama for a bit, it is like they are forced to make a choice there and then. It would be cool. =3

But then...for the first part. I don't think I should do the third character. I should do that when she goes after the Sin of Lust or something...would that make sense or no?

Possibly, depends on how you're do it. I', looking for a good image to use for a character atm.

Ok. I already got an image ready for human as well as the 'outfit' she wears during Grim Reaper form.

Trying to find a set of armor that would look good...

Yeah I understand, no rush. I can say go use those dollmakers, create an armor Fn + PRT. screen (For laptops), paste it to paint, save it in paint, then upload it to photobucket/flickr...or whatever xp  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:18 pm
Annnnnnnd got it.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:40 am
ShadowStream-chan

Hmm and this did interest me. I was wondering you are likely only going to want to do this with only one partner if that is so then I shall simply fade into the shadows. If you are interested in a second rp of similar design I have a few twists I can throw in as well you might find... entertaining.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:34 am
Phoenix347
Cool! Do you wanna do PMs or Threads?

GalaxyCommander
I don't mind doing another one if you want to. What kind of twists do you have in mind?

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:23 am
ShadowStream-chan

I'm fine with either PM or thread though I think threads look better.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:28 am
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan

Yeah they do, lol. So you wanna just send a basic profile to me through Pms? I'll show you mine as well as soon as I can.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:33 am
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan

Yeah they do, lol. So you wanna just send a basic profile to me through Pms? I'll show you mine as well as soon as I can.
Sure, if you already have your layout set I'll just fill it out like a skeleton for my character when I get it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:47 am
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Cool! Do you wanna do PMs or Thread
s?

Sure, if you already have your layout set I'll just fill it out like a skeleton for my character when I get it.

Ok, it won't be too complex hopefully, haha  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:08 pm
Phoenix347
Annnnnnnd got it.

I sent my profile, don't know if you got it or not or if the profile layout is a bit much ^^'  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:40 pm
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
Annnnnnnd got it.

I sent my profile, don't know if you got it or not or if the profile layout is a bit much ^^'

I'm filling it out, just keep getting sidetracked along the way.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:05 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Well it kind of depends on a few things my first question would be are you planning this to flow more like an anime/manga style or more serious rp style..

The reason I ask this is it changes some of the ideas I have.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:08 pm
GalaxyCommander
ShadowStream-chan

Well it kind of depends on a few things my first question would be are you planning this to flow more like an anime/manga style or more serious rp style..

The reason I ask this is it changes some of the ideas I have.

....PFFFFFFFFT Anime/Manga...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!...sorry, sorry That was rude...forgive me. That made me laugh. Well in a sense it's both. I am an anime picture for an RP, but I am prepared for using a real face in case you prefer real pics and not cartoons. But I am hoping this can be a serious, kind of horror/thriller dramatic roleplay.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:19 pm
ShadowStream-chan

....PFFFFFFFFT Anime/Manga...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!...sorry, sorry That was rude...forgive me. That made me laugh. Well in a sense it's both. I am an anime picture for an RP, but I am prepared for using a real face in case you prefer real pics and not cartoons. But I am hoping this can be a serious, kind of horror/thriller dramatic roleplay.

Lol no worries I meant more of in the flow of the rp and the rp style not pictures for the characters but you did thus answer that. I put anime/ manga because anime and manga are different from one another as is. Alright so me and my thick plots lol... One second and I will throw a few different ones out there.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:20 pm
GalaxyCommander
ShadowStream-chan

Lol no worries I meant more of in the flow of the rp and the rp style not pictures for the characters but you did thus answer that. I put anime/ manga because anime and manga are different from one another as is. Alright so me and my thick plots lol... One second and I will throw a few different ones out there.

Lol, thanks. Any ideas you have we can Pm each other to discuss. Do you like this to be PMs or Threads?  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:22 pm
ShadowStream-chan
GalaxyCommander
ShadowStream-chan

Lol, thanks. Any ideas you have we can Pm each other to discuss. Do you like this to be PMs or Threads?

I more of prefer Pm's myself more because my art is in the literary form rather than in making posts frilly but I can do either and wont complain.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff