Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN]Spiders, Spiders, everywhere [Lex& Tambrey] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:19 pm
Tambrey crouched down to let Jubilee scuttle over toward Sunspot at her own speed and leisure. The shiny bug did, but stopped a little short to have a good another good look at the other Joltik.
<<... Hello? You are the first other Joltik I have seen in a while...>>

"Hm. And that's, uh, just public. You wouldn't believe the kinds of things that have changed just within the equipment we use in the labs over the time I've been here...."

<< Mine looks straight?>> Ella rumbled, amused.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:38 pm
<> Sunspot mused. <>

"That it is... and I can sort of imagine." Lex pulled out his rocket dex to take notes as the pair interacted. "I'm hoping they get along alright."

<> Sideways continued.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:52 pm
<< Sunny is a nice name. I am Jubilee. I spend most of my time in the labs when I am out of my ball, or in Tambrey's room. I suppose it is not surprising I would not see many other Joltik.>>

"Hm. It looks like they are. Um, Jubilee tends to like other bugs. I have a metapod and the two are more or less inseparable while they're out together."

<< Oh! Our trainers... I suppose Tambrey's hair is rather straight. For a moment I thought you were telling me /my/ hair was straight.>> Ella was still amused by the idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:23 pm
<> Sunspot replied. <> He wasn't sure what they expected but ehh why not?

"How is your metapod? I never trained a pokemon that had a cocoon, pupal stage before." He had handled them before.

<> Sideways questioned, completely serious. <>  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:43 pm
<< I think so. Tambrey has mentioned I was named for my colours because they are found in an 'X men', though I am not really very sure what that is. I think it must be a superhero film or something because that is what I remember being able to watch from her should when I was first allowed there in the room.>> She twitched her front legs, thinking. << Like what?>>

"She's doing well; I'm sure she'll evolve soon if I can just, uh, get the time to properly train her. A Metapod is surprisingly, uh, awkward to actually train."

<< Mhmm. I do not. I am mostly metal on the outside.>>  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:29 pm
<> Sunspot mused and stretched before looking around the room. <>>

"I can sort of imagine how difficult it could be. I wouldn't mind helping, if you want extra pokes to pick from?" He could imagine that a metapod would be a good opponent for Nautilator, at least in getting him to calm down.

<>
Sideways chirped and flicked his tail before rolling over and trotting over to his trainer. <>  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:35 pm
<>

"Ah, sure. Variety and, um, experience is always good. I'm sure she's right there, almost ready to evolve but she just hasn't worked out a need to or gotten, um, the right kind of experience in doing so yet."

Ella gave a nod and watched the Flareon trot off to Lex, with an amused smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:42 pm
<> Sunspot shook himself and started moving towards the wall and when he decided he was close enough, shot a electro web at the walls giving them a slender walkway. He set one one leg on the web and started to climb up.

"That is the question, is it lack of experience or does she just need a bit of a poke to be less comfortable as a metapod." Lex watched the Joltiks go off and start up the walls and paused, as Side head butted his side.

"Well, hello to you to. Should we start the battle?" Lex questioned, giving one of the flareons ears a rub.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:28 pm
<< I went into one of the holes though. They use them to make fake weather. That was not so nice.>> She followed Sunspot and happily stopped on the electroweb, unable to resist 'eating' a bit of the electricity it crackled with.

"I really think it's that she'd just, uh, comfortable. She's had long enough to develop, and she's been into training before, but she's been 'the baby' of my lot for a bit- especially to Jubilee... I think if she saw others, she'd realize she can't just, uh, stay a Metapod... That she's losing out on a lot of fun by being so restricted as she is." She watched the Flareon approach and smiled "Hopping Spin's place in the queue?" She really didn't mind who Neph battled next, but she pondered... If Lex did let Sideways battle first, maybe the promise of seeing a 'friend' (she still wasn't sure if that was the right word) afterward would calm Neph down... Equally she worried that it might not at all, and Neph might just misbehave and be brutal on purpose to speed the encounter along...
"Sure, I'm, um, ready whenever." She patted Neph's ball.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:22 pm
<> Sometimes people made little sense. He scurried along to the edge and shot an other electroweb web up to let him access the ceiling.

"Think we are." Lex removed the rest of his pokeballs, releasing his Crobat, Amaura, and Omanyte who swiftly popped into his shell with a clatter. "We have to work on that Nautilator." Lex scooped him up.

"Strongarm? if you could keep back with Howl? Sides and Spins are going to have a battle, and would like you to watch."

Howlback chuckled and shifted back, landing a bit away and guiding the Amaura over to her corner.

"Think we are ready," he called and got a good grip on the spiral shell of his fossil poke.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:47 pm
<< For training.>> Jubilee explained; she'd grown to understand that at least. <> She didn't know the limits, or how realistic they might get, but she remembered that 'hail' was one of the ones that didn't seem too unrealistic.

Ella rumbled a greeting and gave a nod to the pokémon who came from their balls.

Tambrey watched and considered but after a moment decided to let out Millicent and Enjee; they were who could really benefit from watching, on her side.
"Go wait with Ella and the others. Neph's going to battle. Watch what she does, as she's been doing this a while, but, um, remember you don't have to battle -like- her. Pay attention to her opponents too."

Enjee buzzed happily and rolled off toward Ella, who greeted the Voltorb happily, but anxiously watched for Millicent; she and the dinosaur had become quite attached to each other, and Ella was keen on her to do well, but she knew the rock type could be stubborn, and though she hadn't disobeyed Tambrey yet, she did sometimes come a bit close.

Millicent snorted at Tambrey.
"Uh. I'll be ready in a sec'... Millicent? Neph is going to battle. You need to sit this one out, okay? Go wait with Ella."
The Cranidos waited for a few long seconds to see if Tambrey would waiver and let her battle instead, then gave a snort and stalked off toward Ella. Fine then, let the spider have her battle, but she wanted one soon!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:50 pm
Strongarm perked up, tail flickering as she moved towards Millicent and Ella. <> She said, more focused on Millicent then Ella.

Howlback glanced at her charge and pffhs, settling in to relax. Ehh, how much trouble could she get into?

Lex settled farther back, sitting down cross legged with Nautliator in his lap. "Okay, doubt she going to play nice Sides, so be ready to get blinded sided." He got comfortable, though he bet that he was going to have a cramp sometime soon.

<>
Sunspot spun out a electroweb from the ceiling and slid down a bit, using it as a charged hammock. <>  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:45 am
<< Longneck.>> Millicent greeted, and stated, dipping her head to the Amaura. << Like Borealis.>>

Ella gave a gentle nod of greeting to, and kept an eye on the pair; Millicent was a nice dinosaur, really (at least, she thought so) but she was an odd one. She made sure to keep an eye on Enjee too... Who was far more enthusiastic about greeting the others.
<>

Jubilee scuttled onto the 'hammock' and buzzed happily.
<< Very comfortable.>>

Finally satisfied that everyone... seemed settled, Tambrey pressed the button to release the large Ariados into position.
<< Ooooh! A battle! Whoooo am I getting to destroy today?!>> Neph chittered and then realized there were rather a lot of pokémon out. <>

"Training, Neph. Stay focused and reign yourself in." Tambrey cautioned, able to imagine what the spider might be thinking.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:44 pm
<> Strongarm perked up slightly, fins bright. <> She flicked her short tail to the spiders.

Sunspot nodded and hunkered down to watch.

<> Sideways proclaimed and happily pranced forward, tail flickering and inhaling air and letting it go slow, puffing up. He flicked his tail, and grinned.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:14 pm
<< I do.>> Millicent responded, eyes narrowing, but not angrily, more in puzzlement, at the enthusiastic sauropod. << I would. We do have to wait.>>

Neph drew herself up on her spindly legs and regarded the fire type.
<< A type advantage... Oooohoho, perhaps you'll be fun despite your size...>>

Tambrey kept an eye on the spider; it seemed everyone was ready.
"Okay. Neph; Poison Sting."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces