Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
{Fin]Your training style is what? [Lex & Clancy] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:30 pm
"She ain't weak 'gainst no bloomin' bug!" Clancy called back, indignant, and entirely unaware of the fact that Mircalla's dark type /was/ weak to bug types.

Mircalla snapped unhappily as she made to move back after her attack and discovered she was suddenly rather limited in her movement; paralyzed.

"'Ey! Not wots goin' on! Bloody get up and give 'im 'nother gnashin'!"

Mircalla twitched against the paralysis but couldn't break it for the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:34 pm
"Thunderwave paralyzes their opponent," Lex replied and looked at Sunspot."Electroweb."

Sunspot gave a small smirk and shot out strands of electrical webbing at his paralyzed opponent. Think he was a tiny god for nothing bug did they.

"Do you want to stop the battle now, or continue?" Lex questioned, calmly. "And did you bring any medications or berries?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:43 pm
Mircalla twitched, seized up, then stopped, unable to battle further- the latest electrical web finished the battle and so Clancy recalled her with an unhappy 'hrrmph'.

"Nae I bloody didn't bring any bloody medications or berries! Why the 'ell would I bring /berries/ for? We ain't 'avin' no picnic... I wanna beat that little arsehole of a bug!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:11 pm
"Sunspot isn't an a*****e, he is doing his job." Lex gave a small shake of his head. "Bring on the next opponent, and berries certain ones can cure poison, sleep, confusions and other status ailments. And pokemon can use them, without our help."

"Good with another battle Sunny?" He questioned and got a smug Tik in reply.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:23 pm
Clancy grumbled something very rude about berries and posteriors, and then sent out Clerval.

The Pikachu looked rather reluctant, but resigned, to be there.
<< I don't really know what he's been doing and why I'm out but I'm sure I should probably apologize for it...>>

"Get 'im Clerval! Squish that flamin' fuzzball bugger!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:39 pm
<> Sunspot replied, a tad smug. He didn't want to battle the Pikachu... mostly because he felt Clerval was stuck in a bad position. <>

"Fury Cutter." Lex called out.

<< Really am.>> Sunspot admitted before attacking the fellow electric type.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:53 pm
Clerval looked surprised, though not at the fact that Mircalla had been fainted, and then rolled his eyes along with an easy shrug.
<< No hard feelings. Let's get on with this.>>

"Ignore the pain and thrash that bloody arachnid b*****d!" Clancy called "Use that quick thing y' do!"

<< Quick Attack, you mean Quick Attack...>> Clerval winced at the Fury Cutter, as he tried to shoot forward into it to carry out his move as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:24 pm
".... Quicky thingy?" Lex drawled out, amused. "Use your pokedex and call the right move for a change."

Sunspot huffed, righting himself as he was tossed from the quick attack and snorted. <> He replied.

"You okay Sun?" Lex called and got a determined Tik in reply. "Okay, Fury Cutter again."

Sunspot launched again, little legs windmilling as he used the attack a second time. He hurt but he could keep going a bit longer.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:29 pm
"He knows what I bloody well mean! 'is attack that's quick! Speedy hits or wotever! Do it again!" He protested, and then called to Clerval, who gave a weary sigh, taking another hit from the Fury Cutter as he performed another Quick Attack.
<< He really is...>>  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:40 pm
Sunspot tumbled and stretched, getting back on his feet and shook himself. He was a bit shaky, and a bit slow as he clicked his legs, testing them and satisfied gave a Tik.

"Okay, Sun, Bug bite." Lex called.

Sunspot glanced back before moving swiftly forward and went to bite the Pikachu.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:42 pm
Clancy had realized, at least, that Sunspot was part electric type, and hadn't been telling Clerval to use his electrical attack because of that.
When Sunspot went in for 'Bug Bite', however, and Clerval jerked back at the pain, he got fed up, and forgot all about typing once more.

"Do ya shocky thing!"

Clerval looked very nonplussed. Still, he tried a Thundershock at the bug type.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:41 pm
"Clancy... if Cleval? has more then one electric type move, how are you going to differentiate between the moves by telling him to do the shocky thing?" Lex asked, rubbing at the bridge of his nose. Okay, this was a bit of a headache.

Sunspot gave a small startled noise as he was shocked and stared at Clancy. <>

"That is enough Sun," Lex called and smiled as the spider willingly settled by his feet. "Okay, Clancy come over here for a moment, so I can show you a few things."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:57 pm
"Eh? Why'd he need more 'n one 'leccy move? 'E shocks 'em, they bloomin' well go down, right?" He approached Lex, while Clerval was left to wander over without instruction; the Pikachu gave his trainer a bit of a scowl and then went to lean against a wall; stupid human...
"Show me what?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:03 pm
"Different moves have different effects. Sunspot knows Thunder Wave and Electroweb for example. Thunderwave simply paralyzes the target, but it accuracy and effect is around 100 percent. Electoweb damages and reduces speed." Lex tapped on his rocket dex, bringing up Joltik's information and the moves.

"Now, if you would pull up Clerval's moves," he asked.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:35 pm
"I don't think me rat can learn bloomin' 'lecoweb..." Clancy muttered, with a glance toward the Pikachu "'E ain't a bug... Sounds bloody useful though..."

He tapped at his 'dex and, apparently he'd been practicing and using the feature more often, very soon had Clerval's info, and moves, up.

"This is 'em; that first un is his 'shocky' one..." He pointed at Thundershock; the other attacks were disappointingly basic; Quick Attack, Tail Whip and Growl. It was likely Clancy hadn't even given a thought to getting the Pikachu to learn anything better.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff