Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
A quest for roleplays (1x1, het, semi-lit to lit) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:00 am
Also, now that I think about it, might be worth mentioning I'm really only looking for these plots in particular as of present.

Wouldn't mind something with sci-fi and magical creatures though. Bump mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:26 am
-Adorkable Little Lurker-
Kaosujin Ryu

I'm still open to a roleplay; doesn't have to be these particular plots, though. Could be a fandom you're craving, lol.

I stand by my last response, sorry sweatdrop
Thanks for offering though 3nodding

Seems to me that you'd be looking for new roleplay partners, otherwise you wouldn't have put this thread up -- so why shoot down the ones that show interest? For example, I've never roleplayed with these people, but I gave them a chance and was pleasantly surprised. That is what a good search is for, after all, lol.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:47 am
Kaosujin Ryu
Kaosujin Ryu

I'm still open to a roleplay; doesn't have to be these particular plots, though. Could be a fandom you're craving, lol.

Seems to me that you'd be looking for new roleplay partners, otherwise you wouldn't have put this thread up -- so why shoot down the ones that show interest? For example, I've never roleplayed with these people, but I gave them a chance and was pleasantly surprised. That is what a good search is for, after all, lol.

I am, but as I said before, I go by what I'd think works with my writing style. Sometimes I can't simply be interested after a glance at someone's writing, as harsh as that sounds, and I'm not the type to take on a RP that I feel I wouldn't be properly interested in.

In short I'm just feeling picky.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:53 am
Kaosujin Ryu
Kaosujin Ryu

I am, but as I said before, I go by what I'd think works with my writing style. Sometimes I can't simply be interested after a glance at someone's writing, as harsh as that sounds, and I'm not the type to take on a RP that I feel I wouldn't be properly interested in.

In short I'm just feeling picky.

Meh, we all feel like that sometimes.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:54 am
3nodding

Bump mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:44 am
Bump mrgreen  

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:14 am
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:53 am
mrgreen  

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:39 pm

✐FemFalselyAccusedxMaleDetective/MaleFalselyAccusedxFemDetective
They are not a criminal, they are innocent and had been framed, and now, many were believing this web of lies that had trapped this person. They decide to lay low, but a detective eventually decides its time to wrap up this case. But the detective is misjudged, and is seen as merely an accomplice to a false crime. Before they know it, they are forced to work together; they need information, to find the truth, then they'd be able to not only wrap up a case, but prove their innocence once and for all. But it isn't easy to avoid getting to know one another, when you're stuck together.

If you're still looking for a partner, I'm interested on this one. Mostly wanna be the falsely accused male, I think that be fun. Either way let me know.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff