Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1 RP? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AuroraAustinalis

Timid Kitty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:48 pm
Optophobe
starvingbliss

Hello! I was wondering if you still had an intrest in the strange!girl x popular girl. I have some replies and such to make tonight and tomorrow but if you're still interested I'd love to plot with you!
            Edit: mobile is trash to reply with

Sure, I'd like that! Most definitely
And I know the feeling I'm on mobile too ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:40 pm
starvingbliss
DragonChild09
starvingbliss
DragonChild09
starvingbliss

Up for anything really xd
Ones that stand out to me
Blind Guy x Girl
Huntress x Vampire
Humanoid x Human
Rejected!Fire Elemental x Rejected!Ice Elemental

xp Alright, if you want to do something more detailed I'd go with the fire elemental x ice elemental
Something more simple the blind guy x girl might be better.
Or something more in between, the humanoid x human

lol doesn't matter to me which one(s) we do. Just let me know what you're up for 4laugh 4laugh

Well alright, we can do the fire x ice elementals if that's okay with you yum_puddi

alright sounds good to me whee  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

AuroraAustinalis

Timid Kitty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:18 am
DragonChild09
starvingbliss
DragonChild09
starvingbliss
DragonChild09
starvingbliss

Up for anything really xd
Ones that stand out to me
Blind Guy x Girl
Huntress x Vampire
Humanoid x Human
Rejected!Fire Elemental x Rejected!Ice Elemental

xp Alright, if you want to do something more detailed I'd go with the fire elemental x ice elemental

lol doesn't matter to me which one(s) we do. Just let me know what you're up for 4laugh 4laugh

Well alright, we can do the fire x ice elementals if that's okay with you yum_puddi

okay! shall I send a PM on over and we can discuss the details? c:  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:43 pm
starvingbliss
DragonChild09
starvingbliss
DragonChild09
starvingbliss

okay! shall I send a PM on over and we can discuss the details? c:

kk sounds good to me 4laugh  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

New New Evergreen Goblin

Hilarious Hellraiser

6,965 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:36 pm
starvingbliss

Hello! Spotted your ad and couldn't help but be interested. Fair warning: my RPs can get a little risqué sometimes, but if that makes you uncomfortable just say so and I can restrain myself... I think.

That aside, here's the ideas I'm interested in:

Witch x Incubus
Step sister x Step brother
Blind Guy x Girl
Huntress x Vampire
Modern!RedRidingHood x BadBoy!Werewolf
Female!DemonicCreature x Human
Female!Human x Spirit  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:27 am
New New Evergreen Goblin
starvingbliss

Hello! Spotted your ad and couldn't help but be interested. Fair warning: my RPs can get a little risqué sometimes, but if that makes you uncomfortable just say so and I can restrain myself... I think.

Witch x Incubus
Blind Guy x Girl
Huntress x Vampire
Female!Human x Spirit

Okay that's great!
and personally I don't mind if things get risqué, it'd be boring if they didn't lol.
Any of those ideas are fine with me, whichever one intrigues you most we can settle on.
I can share the plot ideas I had for some of them if you'd like.  

AuroraAustinalis

Timid Kitty

New New Evergreen Goblin

Hilarious Hellraiser

6,965 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:06 am
starvingbliss
New New Evergreen Goblin
starvingbliss

Witch x Incubus
Blind Guy x Girl
Huntress x Vampire
Female!Human x Spirit

Okay that's great!
and personally I don't mind if things get risqué, it'd be boring if they didn't lol.
Any of those ideas are fine with me, whichever one intrigues you most we can settle on.

Hmm... probably best to hear the plot ideas first; not sure I'll be able to pick otherwise (though I'd likely go for one of the more fantasy-inclined ones). sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:58 am
New New Evergreen Goblin
starvingbliss
New New Evergreen Goblin
starvingbliss

Witch x Incubus
Blind Guy x Girl
Huntress x Vampire
Female!Human x Spirit

Okay that's great!

Hmm... probably best to hear the plot ideas first; not sure I'll be able to pick otherwise (though I'd likely go for one of the more fantasy-inclined ones). sweatdrop

Okay, witch x incubus:a modern day novice witch decides to try her luck at summoning for the first time. After buying an ancient spell book she attempts to summon a familiar but accidentally summons an incubus. The kicker? She's somehow immune to his demonic charm, so his magic doesn't work on her.
Step sister x step brother: this one can be winged, two young adults who come home for the holidays from college figure out that it really is the most wonderful time of the year.
Blind guy x girl: going off to the same college, a young boys parents search for a guide for their blind son. A young woman and fellow freshman answers the ad volunteering to be said guide. The two having to share a dorm on campus for easier assistance.
Huntress x vampire: a vampire and his servant are out at a market and make a scene, a huntress confronts the vampire not liking what she's witnessing. Not exactly taking kindly to being backsassed by a huntress, the vampire gets fed up and tosses her in his trunk and takes her captive. Only to find out later, that she is the same huntress who killed his brother a few years back.
Modernday!Red Riding Hood x Modern Day Big Bad Wolf:
I'm kinda stuck on that one, good idea but I have no plotline sadly 😣
Female demonic creature x human:
A young woman who is new to town moves into the apartment next door to this young man, they run across each other and meet, and hit it off. But something seems off about her. The young man notices she never leaves the house when its bright outside, she always keeps her windows shut, she always seems to be as if she's resisting something and there almost seems to be a predatory look in her eyes..
Female human x male spirit/demon: a young woman messes around with a spirit board and comes in contact with a sweet spirit only to get manipulated into releasing a demon from the board and pretty much gets herself into a world of trouble but the two end up getting a long more than one would expect.  

AuroraAustinalis

Timid Kitty

New New Evergreen Goblin

Hilarious Hellraiser

6,965 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:21 pm
starvingbliss
New New Evergreen Goblin
starvingbliss
New New Evergreen Goblin
starvingbliss

Witch x Incubus
Blind Guy x Girl
Huntress x Vampire
Female!Human x Spirit

Okay that's great!

Okay, witch x incubus:a modern day novice witch decides to try her luck at summoning for the first time. After buying an ancient spell book she attempts to summon a familiar but accidentally summons an incubus. The kicker? She's somehow immune to his demonic charm, so his magic doesn't work on her.
Step sister x step brother: this one can be winged, two young adults who come home for the holidays from college figure out that it really is the most wonderful time of the year.
Blind guy x girl: going off to the same college, a young boys parents search for a guide for their blind son. A young woman and fellow freshman answers the ad volunteering to be said guide. The two having to share a dorm on campus for easier assistance.
Huntress x vampire: a vampire and his servant are out at a market and make a scene, a huntress confronts the vampire not liking what she's witnessing. Not exactly taking kindly to being backsassed by a huntress, the vampire gets fed up and tosses her in his trunk and takes her captive. Only to find out later, that she is the same huntress who killed his brother a few years back.
A young woman who is new to town moves into the apartment next door to this young man, they run across each other and meet, and hit it off. But something seems off about her. The young man notices she never leaves the house when its bright outside, she always keeps her windows shut, she always seems to be as if she's resisting something and there almost seems to be a predatory look in her eyes..
Female human x male spirit/demon: a young woman messes around with a spirit board and comes in contact with a sweet spirit only to get manipulated into releasing a demon from the board and pretty much gets herself into a world of trouble but the two end up getting a long more than one would expect.

No Red Riding Hood plot, huh? Well, I've actually had a number of fairy tale based ideas in the past, so I could probably come up with something for that (or see if I could just dig something up).
Hmm... I'm leaning toward either the vampire one, the blind guy one, the female demon x human one, the incubus one, the Red Riding Hood one, or the spirit one.
...Which, when I stop to actually look at the list of ideas, means that I haven't narrowed it down much at all. sweatdrop Do you have any preference? Because otherwise I'll probably just have to roll a die or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:52 pm
New New Evergreen Goblin
starvingbliss
New New Evergreen Goblin
starvingbliss
New New Evergreen Goblin
starvingbliss

Witch x Incubus
Blind Guy x Girl
Huntress x Vampire
Female!Human x Spirit

Okay that's great!

No Red Riding Hood plot, huh? Well, I've actually had a number of fairy tale based ideas in the past, so I could probably come up with something for that (or see if I could just dig something up).
Hmm... I'm leaning toward either the vampire one, the blind guy one, the female demon x human one, the incubus one, the Red Riding Hood one, or the spirit one.
...Which, when I stop to actually look at the list of ideas, means that I haven't narrowed it down much at all. sweatdrop Do you have any preference? Because otherwise I'll probably just have to roll a die or something.

I'm between the female x spirit/demon and the huntress x vampire  

AuroraAustinalis

Timid Kitty

New New Evergreen Goblin

Hilarious Hellraiser

6,965 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:44 pm
starvingbliss
New New Evergreen Goblin
starvingbliss
New New Evergreen Goblin
starvingbliss

Okay that's great!

In that case, I'm leaning toward the vampire.
Also, just occurred to me: just so we're clear, would you prefer the RP to be 100% serious, mostly serious with some instances of humor, or an approximately 50/50 split of humor and seriousness? Because I like to think I'm a pretty funny guy (if a little twisted), and unless I concentrate on restraining myself it tends to come through in my characters.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:50 pm
New New Evergreen Goblin
starvingbliss
New New Evergreen Goblin
starvingbliss
New New Evergreen Goblin
starvingbliss

Okay that's great!

Also, just occurred to me: just so we're clear, would you prefer the RP to be 100% serious, mostly serious with some instances of humor, or an approximately 50/50 split of humor and seriousness? Because I like to think I'm a pretty funny guy (if a little twisted), and unless I concentrate on restraining myself it tends to come through in my characters.

50/50, it's always good to keep it even.  

AuroraAustinalis

Timid Kitty

New New Evergreen Goblin

Hilarious Hellraiser

6,965 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:55 pm
starvingbliss
New New Evergreen Goblin
starvingbliss
New New Evergreen Goblin
starvingbliss

Good, because my sense of humor is very, very hard for me to restrain sometimes. xd
Okay then, do you want to start or should I (I assume we're doing this in PMs?), and would you like to start before or after your character gets stuffed in a trunk and dragged back to my character's home?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:49 pm
New New Evergreen Goblin
starvingbliss
New New Evergreen Goblin
starvingbliss
New New Evergreen Goblin
starvingbliss

Good, because my sense of humor is very, very hard for me to restrain sometimes. xd
Okay then, do you want to start or should I (I assume we're doing this in PMs?), and would you like to start before or after your character gets stuffed in a trunk and dragged back to my character's home?

Start before and yes we're doing this via PMs 3nodding  

AuroraAustinalis

Timid Kitty

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out