Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The Second Master of the Elements (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:29 pm
User Image

And you can swap jumpers and make another move
Instilled in your brain you've got something to prove
To all the smirking faces and the boys in black
Why can't they be pleasant?
Why can't they have a laugh?

Mila Avacci

this|town's|a|different|town|today

Mila made her way down a path that supposedly curved towards a beach. Her staff was strapped to her back, and her arms swung side to side as she whistled her way along. She paused, hearing something coming. A large animal, carrying a dead hog moved past her, and she stepped to the side, getting out of it's way. The animal looked domesticated, and she assumed that meant there would be people nearby. She watched the animal disappear before continuing on down the path just in time to see a young man raise some rock at the ledge above the beach.

An earth bender! Excited, Mila quickened her pace, practically skipping, and approaching from behind. "Whatcha lookin' at?" She whispered, as the man was obviously on some kind of stake-out. She wanted to begin her Earth-bender interrogation, but she also didn't want to disrupt what he was already doing. The excitement of finally coming across an earth bender, and the curiosity of what was on the other side of the ledge battled in her head.

He's got his hand in your chest
He wants to give you a duff
Well, secretly I think he wants it all to kick off
They want arms flying everywhere and
Bottles as well it's just
Something to talk about
A story to tell you

Phoenix347

[quote"DragonChild09"]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:22 pm
User Image
||Kileli||
||Location; Cliffside||
||Company; A girl||
||OOC; Thus we meet again tiger razz ||

Someone had snuck up behind him, making Kileli regret his focus on the group below. He turned, pulled out his sword to find himself face to face with a girl he didn't recognize, although her attire suggested she was a local. "Don't sneak up on me like that. Who are you and what are you doing out here?" he lowered the sword partially. He wouldn't answer until she did.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:56 pm
>>OOC>> Yep! biggrin I fell off for a while because my laptop was excruciatingly slow and it would take eight YEEARSSS to do one post xD but now I have a new one and It's not annoying to keep up anymore lolol In the other rp I was like "It's like we're getting the band back together biggrin " lol I'm just glad you all are still around xD

User Image

Mila Avacci

Mila took a step back and placed her hand on her hip in a "hmph" fashion as the earth bender held up a sword towards her. "That's no way to greet a lady." She teased, waving off his comment not to sneak up on him. Mila did what Mila wanted to do, and that was all there was to it. "The name's Mila! Mila Avacci. Local heroine, and bending extraordinaire!" She introduced herself with a princely bow, crossing her feet at the ankles. Of course, she couldn't really bend, but she refused to admit that to anyone. Even this bender who could obviously actually bend. Maybe she could talk him into teaching her! ... If she decided to come clean. She had high hopes for the future of her heroic lifestyle.

Something to talk about
A story to tell you

Phoenix347

[quote"DragonChild09"]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:09 pm
User Image
||Kileli||
||Location; Cliffside||
||Company; Mila||
||OOC; Let's kick it back up!||

"No lady sneaks up on someone, I know that much." Sand Vipers weren't exactly high society although they too had their run ins with high strung clans. "Local heroine eh? Why haven't I seen you around then?" Kileli sheathed his sword, crossing his arms. He knew there were no other groups around here this time of year. Even the people on the beach below shouldn't normally be around here.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:02 pm
User Image

Pao and Sui

Where: Beach
With: Sui Pao
Thoughts: Wow so cool .... smells salty
Mood: Excited Slightly irritated

Pao stretched his arms above his head the sun feeling nice as it came down on him. Looking up at the clear sky a smile on his face, it would probably be nice to glide over the water. The vast expanse of water seemed to continue forever, the horizon being swallowed by it. It was so calming, taking a look over his shoulder, Pao noticed Sui with her legs out in front of her as she leaned back a bit with her hands in the sand, his glider at her side. He had left it there in case she needed it, sure it's been quite some time since she's really needed to use the glider to get around. Ever since Sui started getting better with using her earth bending to find her surroundings, she's needed it less and less.

No matter how much his twin said that she was alright, Pao was always protective of her. It was habit, before she figured out how to 'see' through her bending, Pao had been there to be her eyes and use his glider to feel at the ground before her. Turning his gaze back onto the water, a small smile crept back onto his face, she was probably just tired after all.

Sui leaned back her hands burrowing into the sand behind her. It didn't take long for the already blurry vision of Pao to dissipate into nothing. Part of her left hand could feel the smooth wood of the glider that Pao had left with her.

Hyper_Fox2

Yaroki

[quote"Phoenix347"]

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:03 pm
User Image
User Image
Airbender
The Second Avatar
User Image

Karma couldn't help but laugh a bit as the boy answered her question, his statement went against its own words. "Isn't a nomad one that wonders from place to place of their own or another's will. So you must be one even if you denied it yourself," she responded as he asked a question. Finally opening her eyes Karma looked over at the boy with a look that asked "are you kidding me?" "I'm here for the same reason anyone comes to the ocean to relax. Think about those who fish find the act relaxing, as do children playing in the sand and water. Thus I cane to relax in the sun as well. "

User Image
Thoughts: " What a dense boy"
Where: Beach
With: Drifter
Mood: Relaxed
OOC sad ( ))

User Image

Hyper_Fox2

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:51 pm
>>OOC>> that's the hope! haha This is one of my favorite cartoon series haha

User Image

Mila Avacci

Mila ignored his jab at her being a lady and crossed her arms. "That's not important. I try to stay pretty mysterious. What good is a heroine who isn't mysterious??" She responded, blowing off the idea like it didn't matter why she hadn't been seen around. Really, she didn't belong anywhere. She had been on the search for earth benders for quite some time, after having been awed by a stunt she had seen in her old town by a few of them. That day, she decided that earth bending was her dream, and had taken on the identity and lifestyle of the earth benders! Although she hadn't been born with any kind of bending ability, to her knowledge. She tried and tried on her own, but she wasn't sure if it was something you could learn, or if you had to have the potential from birth.

Mila hoped that it was either the former, or that if the latter was true, that she had some kind of potential that she just hadn't... unlocked.. yet... or something. Once she thought she had moved a pebble, but she had actually just kicked it with her foot. "What is important, is what's goin' on down there~" Mila cooed, pointing past him in the direction he had been looking when she had arrived. Her curiosity was killing her. She hoped it was something good.

Something to talk about
A story to tell you

Phoenix347

[quote"DragonChild09"]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tragedy ridden, never fit in, and dead now
A life gone so quickly, would it knock at the door?
Fidgeting itty bitty master watches “Oh what an ugly tale

Ashton walked down the beach his shoes off as his feet were submerged in the tide as he looked around as he saw some people in the distance, he raised an eyebrow and slowly made his way over slightly on guard encase they decided to attack him

Sprawling and crawling down the body and throat
Melting away the decaying and beaten down heart
Drink in and sink in every bit of your life
I’m hungry for your eyes

{Out~Of~Chances: )  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:49 am
User Image
||Kileli||
||Location; Cliffside||
||Company; Mila||
||OOC; ||

"about as good as one who is. Besides, nothing has happened so far. Just a nomad on vacation with a friend it seems." he looked back towards the beach. He couldn't hear much from up here so all he had to go on was their physical interaction. He could tell though that neither person was a part of the water tribes with their clothing, most likely passing through like his clan. "NOw could you go away? You're bothering me."

Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:06 pm
User Image

Mila Avacci

Mila made a pouting face at his response. "Well. That's not very exciting..." She mumbled, disappointed. She hoped that there was at least the prospect of some kind of disagreement to look forward to. Then she crossed her arms, pouting even more when he said that she was bothering him. "Meanie. Maybe I wanna watch too." Mila said, sticking out her tongue and plopping down onto the sand, criss-cross style. She didn't take well to people telling her what to do, and often acted childish in response. Besides, she couldn't let the only earth bender she'd met in forever slip away from her! They were surprisingly hard for one girl all by herself to find.

Something to talk about
A story to tell you

Phoenix347

[quote"DragonChild09"]

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

petrichorite

Wheezing Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:09 pm
      User Image 
      ██ M A I K O S H I Z U E    

..■■■■■■■■■■■■ princess of the water masters water bending nineteen

■■■

Maiko wiggled her toes in the sand as she sat on the beach practicing a more complicated water bend. She furrowed her brows in concentration as she practiced. Almost there... Suddenly she snapped back to reality, water spilling on to the sand as she lost control. Sighing quietly to herself, she gazed around the beach to investigate the cause of the distraction. Only a few meters in front of her she saw a young man who looked on edge. "Who are you hiding from?" She remarked casually locking eyes with the boy, it was more of a statement rather than a question. However she was still curious, and she sort of wanted to surprise him seems as he hadn't appeared to note her presence yet.

■■■

LOCATION Beach xxx COMPANY Unknown exeMOOD Neutralexe

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:20 pm

Tragedy ridden, never fit in, and dead now
A life gone so quickly, would it knock at the door?
Fidgeting itty bitty master watches “Oh what an ugly tale

Ashton started a little at the voice before turning hands curling inward almost into claws as he water around him dropped in temperature before he noticed her properly before he stood straighter and bowed slightly to her "I apologize Ma'am I didn't notice you before, Ashton of the Tidal tribe at your service" he spoke calmly before he stood upright and relaxed before noting the wet sand around her feet "Practising waterbending?

Sprawling and crawling down the body and throat
Melting away the decaying and beaten down heart
Drink in and sink in every bit of your life
I’m hungry for your eyes

{Out~Of~Chances: )
petrichorite

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

petrichorite

Wheezing Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:11 pm
      User Image 
      ██ M A I K O S H I Z U E    

..■■■■■■■■■■■■ princess of the water masters water bending nineteen

■■■

Maiko lifted herself off the ground and dusted several grains of sand from her clothes before introducing herself. "Princess Maiko Shizue of The Water Masters, it's a pleasure to meet you Ashton." She dipped in to a slight curtsey. She noted Ashton's question and in reply produced a beautiful flower made from water, it was dripping slightly as she hadn't quite mastered it but nonetheless it was pretty. "It's something I just learnt." She gazed down at it fondly for a few moments before letting it trickle on to the ground below. "Are you a water bender yourself?" She walked a few steps in front of the young man then looked back at him over her shoulder indicating for him to follow, she needed to find a village and it seemed he was headed in this direction anyway.

■■■

LOCATION Beach xxx COMPANY Unknown exeMOOD Curiousexe

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:19 pm
User Image
||Kileli||
||Location; Cliffside||
||Company; Mila||
||OOC; ||

Kileli chuckled at the girl's response. "I never said it was, don't think just cause I'm watching someone else it's exciting." Kileli replied to the girl, turning away from the cliff. She was happier than most independents he's experienced, which seemed odd seeing as she was young to be wandering alone. "Then watch on your own, don't sneak up on someone. You're acting like a kid."

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Optophobe

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:04 pm
User Image

Show me that there's something : I could go back for
                  xxxxxx Show me that there's ... love worth fighting for

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Give me a good reason to believe at all
                  Running round in limbo, running round it all xxx Running round in limbo, running round it all xxx Running round in limbo, running round it all
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Perhaps it was all coincidence that so many people where gathered at the southern beach, Kongqi was there with the intent of gathering fruit. He had been in the area meeting with fellow air benders whom lived in clan-less areas or in bending clans that did not match their own abilities. This way, they could chose to study with the Air Walker Clan, or to reside as they where. Many of the air bending adults lost their own parents in the war that Avatar Wan participated in, never seeking spiritual or cultural learning, leaving their future children wondering.

Kongqi's information must have been off, because the message the clan received mentioned five young air benders, willing to learn. Kongqi met one, whom listened quietly, but made the ultimate decision to stay where he was. To each there own. It was a little disappointing, given he had been very excited to be given the chance to teach. With his day now free, lunch had moved up on his list of things to do. With little currency on him the male opted for a lunch supplied by nature. Armed with a bundle of roots, various fruit and a small sac of yams. His plan for a meal was to make a small fire and warm them until soft. Staying the night before made things easier on him, a small fire pit ready for his food. All that there was to do was to wait for the heat of the fire to soften things up.

Kongqi opted to relax in front of his cooking, legs folded, and eyes closed. Though it wasn't turning out how he ad planned, Komgqi seen the good in it. A little relaxation and then a possible move back to is clan. Though it would take quite some time. In that time maybe he would run into some more people.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff