Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:52 am
Lesse. Shayna likes sunny days with just one or two clouds. Not too hot but not cold either. And the second question... well Shayna would probably blush and wait for awhile until the right time.

Christin likes sunny days as well. But whether cold or not she doesn't care as long as she can board. Christin? Like someone? Dude.... lemme think. She'd probably tell them up front if she recognized that she liked him.

Naira likes warm sunny days and cold snowy days. Beach time or snowball fights. She likes both.now whether she likes someone. Well she wouldn't realize at first. But she might if given the opportunity.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:36 am
The Question of the Day has been updated~

My characters answers to previous question

Marx's favorite weather is probably sunny, and even when its really hot, he still likes it. He'll wilt if the fatigue starts to get to him, and he's not drinking enough water, but otherwise he just loves feeling the sun on his skin and being able to run around and feel active.
If he liked someone... That's hard to say. He probably wouldn't act, he'd just enjoy what time he could spend with them. He's not good in relationships and he knows that, and he probably wouldn't subject anyone to that by telling them he likes them.

Ajicka's favorite weather is cloudy, but not necessarily raining. She doesn't mind the rain, but she likes having some shade from the sun, so she doesn't have to worry about heat stroke, and the cooler air and breeze to combat the heat from training and walking all over the place, and everything. She's not really a fan of either extreme weather, hot or cold.
If she liked someone she'd probably ignore it for a while, and most likely wouldn't act. She's not really interested in a relationship, though she'd enjoy a friendship/rivalry or something, and wouldn't mind getting close to that person. Just none of that gooey warm fuzzy feely stuff.

JD's favorite weather is probably the rain-- he can get better impressions off things with the water splashing off everything. He doesn't mind the sun either, but he prefers to lounge in the shade if it's too hot out. He probably enjoys cool, sunny days when it comes to just enjoying it, because he can still lay down on the grass and sleep (which is harder to do in the rain).
If he liked someone... hard to say. He might act, or he might try and let it pass, depending on how the other person is and such.

Fourth character, though I'm still figuring him out, would probably like rainy/colder weather.
Definitely would act if he liked someone.

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:16 pm
How does Cheria handle fear? Ah....Well, she tries to be brave and handle it, but most of the time, she just ends up running away. She does want to overcome them, of course, and that's why she tries not to run away from guys who aren't grabbing at her.

She prefers relationships that aren't slow, but not fast either. I guess casual paced is the best bet. She may develop feelings fast, it the co fuse hr, so going too fast wouldn't be best for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:07 pm

I'm at school at bored so thought I'd answer.

Answers for the old question.

Sebastian isn’t a fan of extreme weather conditions, it’s just not enjoyable. He prefers the weather you get with early spring mornings (so cool, dew on the ground making that fresh grass scents) or crisp autumn overcast days. The kind you need a sweater for but it’s nice enough to go outside.

If he liked someone and he had a firm inkling they returned the favor, he’d probably act first. He’s not really afraid of rejection, but certainly wouldn’t want to make it awkward. Otherwise, he'd probably just wait it out.

And then the (kind of) new ones.

Sebastian usually isn’t prone to fear, he’s pretty good about not getting scared, and if he is he will endure it or push through. For the one honest to goodness fear he has though, he avoids it like the plague. At least until he’s forced to get over it. He wants to get over it though, because it’s kind of ridiculous and he knows it.

Relationships are an “as-they-come” kind of thing for Sebs but when it comes to the speed of one it sort of depends on the person and comfort levels. He’s is pretty laid-back and goes along with whatever, though obviously a lot of crazy turbulence is not something he wants to put up with. Slow and steady is probably the best bet maybeIdon'treallyknow.

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:53 am
Quote:
How does your character handle fear? Do they face it, run away, or try and endure it? Do they ever want to get over their fears, or are they just fine avoiding them/being afraid of them? If they wanted to get over them, is that something they'd actually do?
To keep up the pattern, optional additional question is,
What kind of relationships does your character like? Slow ones, that develop over a lot of time, or fast, immediate, fiery relationships? Or are they completely uninterested?

Rose: 1. She's terrified of ghosts. Most people that know her know of this, and exactly how she responds to that fear. Rose runs away when she can, but most of the time, she's hiding behind a pokemon of hers or a friend, whimpering. She doesn't like being afraid of them, but the fear has been so ingrained in her that it would definitely take a lot of work for her to try and get over it. I believe she can get over it! maybe. eventually.
2. Rose doesn't know what kind of relationship she'd like. I wouldn't say she's uninterested - just not... 'informed'? She's pretty oblivious to that kind of feeling. I suppose the best way for her would be something that developes over a lot of time, most likely starting off as just friends.

Leon: 1. Leon gets rather nervous and distressed when dealing with fear. He does his best to just take a deep breath and get through it. He will avoid caves when he can, and definitely prefers to minimize his time spent in such places.
2. Leon loves the hot, passionate romantic relationships. This most often leads to relationships not lasting that long. But if he found the right person, he'd really like to have a long lasting relationship based on more than just that.

Cyrus: 1. Cyrus doesn't really encounter his fears, so he never really deals with them. However, if he ever crosses paths with Ajicka again, he'd likely just turn around and walk away as fast as he can.
2. He's rather very uninterested, and is difficult to get him interested in a meaningful relationship. once in a while, he likes one night stands, but really, he can't stand someone being clingy to him, and would much rather be making money

Bonus!
Gavyn: 1. Gavyn tries to put on a brave face when facing his fears, and is highly likely to eventually get over them.
2. Gavyn is very old school with relationships, so slow and steady wins the race. It will perplex and fluster him if someone tries to move things along faster.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:50 pm
So very.... very bored, so I figured I'd go ahead and answer these while I wait for class to end =w= ;

Ajicka faces her fear. The only time she'd ever run would be if she knew her pokemon would get hurt or be in danger, and she didn't think she could protect them, but even then, her stubbornness might take over.
Slow, indirect relationships, though she's mostly uninterested. At the very least, she's certainly not interested in a very classical sort of relationship.

Marx runs from his fears. Some part of him probably wants to over come them, but he's nto to the point where he could actually even try to do it.
Marx would probably do best with a slow relationship. It might be the best way for him to actually consider it, but he'd probably be a little skittish either way. Anyone trying anything too fast would just scare him, and he'd bolt, and probably avoid them and the subject as much as possible.

Jaaaaay.... probably faces his fears, maybe just endures them. I'm not entirely sure what all scares him, so it's kind of hard to say.
He's pretty fluid on the type of relationships he'd be interested in. That category is kind of awkward for him, for a lot of reasons. He likes his space but he's not necessarily afraid of relationships or anything. If anything, he's probably dubious that anyone that's interested in a relationship with him really knows what they're getting into.

Zakhav probably endures, or tries to ignore his fears. If he has to, maybe try and face them, while looking for a way out from doing so.
As for relationships, he'll take anything, but the ones that might actually last are the ones that form longer, most likely.  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:56 am
QOD has been updated, but this will probably be the last one unless others want to start putting up questions x3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:35 pm
Well seems my ccomputer is determined to make me use my phone for this, the diabolic hunk of junk. Anyway!
Kraven:
1. Typically she'll deal with stress by working out, to blow off some steam and all. That probably won't change from anyone she's with, but if they've got something to do that might be more fun she could try that first.
2. Honestly, I could see Kraven as a bit of a closet romantic. Even if it's not her usual cup of tea, she'd probably get really into it.

Zero:
1. Zero actually does pretty well under pressure, but once he finally starts getting stressed, it hits him hard. Unless he can find a good way to calm down and relax he'll start to break down until he's a trigger-happy nervous wreck. The people he's with would get a mixed bag of good and bad results.
2. I dunno if Zero would be terribly romantic, but he's actually with someone who makes him happy I could see him smoothing out to accommodate.  

Sonic Lazar
Crew

Loyal Shapeshifter

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:24 pm
Quote:
How does your character handle stress? What about intense situations, like being in a hold up? Would those who are present change their reaction at all?
How much of a romantic is your character really? Deep down, does some part of them like the fluff and stuff, or no?

Rose: 1. It really depends on what kind of stress. If she's failing miserably in a stressful battle, she could either get really frustrated, or even break down in tears under extreme stress. She'd probably feel a bit better if any of her friends were there with her, though.
2. Since Rose is rather oblivious to that kind of feelings, I can't really answer. I suppose that she'd prolly eventually like fluff like cuddling and spending lots of time together.

Leon: 1. When he's under stress, Leon tries even harder. In intense situations, he tends to think of others before himself, especially if there are people he cares a lot about around.
2. Leon is very romantic, and loves the fluffy stuff the most. It's like crack to him; he's quite addicted to it.

Cyrus: 1. Cyrus doesn't really care for anyone but himself in the first place, so no one around would change his reaction to a stressful situation. However, he will always try to talk his way out of such situations, or even just 'skitter' away.
2. Cyrus doesn't have a romantic bone in his body.

Bonus!
Gavyn: 1. He reacts to stress rather frantically sometimes, but when he's not alone, he seems to handle it quite well, though it's really just he's hiding it so that other's don't see how 'weak' he is.
2. Like said in other responses, he's really old fashioned, with hand holding being a bit bigger of a thing than nowadays. He's got his romantic fantasies, but he keeps that to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:59 pm
Question of the day has been updated~
>w<  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:55 pm
Riley could be something cute and fluffy like a tiny griffon, becauze they are spunky and could fight stuff but also super cute :p

(And I mean the super fluffy kind of griffon 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:34 pm
Oroborus. Teito would be an oroborus. His life is a cycle of potential death possibilities, like how the oroborus consumes itself and will one day cease to exist. smile  

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:50 pm
Ironically, my prince of a snow-cursed kingdom is a phoenix. He has fallen into ash, but will one day rise with a burning heart and reclaim his role as Prince Theodore. Is that dramatic? Yes. Do I care? Not at all! ^^

Aston would be a minotaur I believe. They were loyal to those they served. I think. Honestly, I'm not sure what Aston would be. Something that is completely devoted to the protection of their masters, and fierce in battle. Hm....Any ideas anyone?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:51 pm
o wo
-climbs all over this-

Rose:
I imagine her being something small and fluffy, possibly energetic but skittish. Maybe like... a Cabbit. Or a Jackalope.
I think a Pegasus could work for her, too, though.

Leon:
I'm not sure... probably a Griffin, but an Akhlut seems like it would be suitable too, somehow

Cyrus:
Most likely a dragon of the small variety, since he does kind of hoard valuables.

Bonus -
Gavyn:
I feel like Gavyn would be a unicorn. It seems like a gentlemanly creature.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:26 am
Gonna go through the current question and all the past ones since I've been falling behind >w>

1. What mythical animal would your character be? Any reason why, or does it just sort of 'fit'?

Scarlett would be a Siren, because that's how she is with men. Likes to lure them in and the SUCK OUT THEIR SOULS >A> That and they're supposed to be beautiful and alluring with their music, Scarlett plays a mean violin melody, and they're a sea legend, Scarlett loves the sea so.... its pretty much perfect.

Natalia would be an Android, even though I'm pretty sure that doesn't count as a mythical creature but oh well = w= She sees herself as a weapon, and she's relatively unfeeling, but there is a human side to her. She secretly wishes she could have a more normal life, but she can't really change who she is.

Isis would be a fairy, because she's a bubbly ball of sunshine with a mischievous side to her, but she's also got a childish personality, easily flustered, jealous, irritated, or scared, though she bounces back pretty quickly.

Darren would probably be a shy Satyr like the one in Narnia, just enjoying nature and frolicking around, wanting to make friends and have tea. Hehee >w<

2. How does your character handle stress? What about intense situations, like being in a hold up? Would those who are present change their reaction at all?
How much of a romantic is your character really? Deep down, does some part of them like the fluff and stuff, or no?

Scarlett's reaction depends on the type of stress. If it's low key stressful things, like being pressured for time and she's being slowed down by something like people wanting to battle, or traffic, etc, her temper will get the better of her. She actually works best when things are intense. It thrills her, makes things more interesting. If things were too easy then it wouldn't be any fun. If someone tried to hold her up at gunpoint, she would just get this wild grin on her face and accept the situation as a challenge. She doesn't have many people that she cares about, so people present likely wouldn't change her reaction, but if her pokemon were the ones being threatened, she would be incredibly pissed off. She cares a lot about her pokemon. As far as romance goes... Scarlett likes spontaneous romance, having flings and relaxed relationships that come and go. She probably wouldn't be able to stand sickeningly sweet fluffy romance, and if someone felt that way about her, she'd be disgusted and annoyed.

Natalia's about the same with Scarlett when it comes to stress. However when it comes to intense situations, while it doesn't thrill her the way it does Scarlett, she does work best under pressure. She goes into this "zone" and thinks faster, acts quicker, and gets serious about getting out safely. The people involved would have an effect though. If Isis, Aiden, Gio, or October were involved in the danger, Natalia would lose her cool, she wouldn't think rationally, and would probably do more risky maneuvers to save them at all costs. Natalia doesn't believe she deserves to be loved after all the horrible things she's done, but deep down she does love fluff and romance, and under the right circumstances she would be pretty flustered if she was treated romantically by someone she cared about -cough cough Aiden cough-

Isis can't handle stress or intense situations at all. She would either brake down and cry, panic, or get really frustrated and throw tantrums, depending on the severity of the situation. The people involved would definitely change her reaction, and deep down Isis is a sucker for romance. She loves fluff and gifts and dates, though when she's flirted with, she becomes a bit defiant. She'll tease and deny the idea that she's being flirted with and becomes surprised when she realizes its real. In truth she has a very poor self image so...

Darren can only handle so much stress and intensity before he stops being a wimp and starts standing up for himself. It's like a switch goes off, he starts off as a stumbling bumbling bag of jelly, then he can get serious. He doesn't like it, but when in danger, particularly when his friends are in danger, he will get serious about fighting. Darren is a huge cuddlebug. He loves fluff and snuggling, even if he'd get super flustered about it.

3. How does your character handle fear? Do they face it, run away, or try and endure it? Do they ever want to get over their fears, or are they just fine avoiding them/being afraid of them? If they wanted to get over them, is that something they'd actually do?
To keep up the pattern, optional additional question is,
What kind of relationships does your character like? Slow ones, that develop over a lot of time, or fast, immediate, fiery relationships? Or are they completely uninterested?

Scarlett is a pretty fearless, but she does have a few core fears. She doesn't handle it well. She would face it, but.... Probably not in the way most would. Her terror would drive her towards the edge of insanity, it's hard to really describe. If she wanted to get over a certain fear though, she'd definitely damn well try.
Scarlett is absolutely in favor of fast fiery relationships. She doesn't do serious or long lasting because she doesn't believe in true love. She likes a good fling, but if you try to tie her down.... lol, well good luck with that.

Natalia is more the type to run away from her fears. She runs and she doesn't stop, she has a hard time facing or coping with them, since she's been running from them for so long. When she finally comes to the point where she can't run away though, she will face them, and try to overcome them. She doesn't really do relationships, mostly because she won't let herself. Not that she wouldn't be interested, but considering her situation, she doesn't see the point in it, as it would only hurt herself and whoever she was with. If that wasn't an issue though, she'd definitely prefer a friendship that blossomed into romance due to knowing each other closely for so long. Natalia can be surprisingly passionate when it comes to romance. You wouldn't expect it from her, given that she's usually rather apathetic and composed, or irritable and scary, but she has the capacity to really love someone that she deeply cares about, the trick is getting a relationship with her that would evolve into that stage. It would take work, and a bit of perseverance, but it can be done.

Isis doesn't face fear, nor does she run away, she freezes like a deer in headlights and vicegrips anyone near for protection, and if she's alone she's more likely to curl up into a ball and cry. If she wanted to get over a fear, or if the situation called her to face it, she would, but she'd be a trembling crying mess the whole time until it was over. Romantically, Isis wants to be treated like a princess and get swept off of her feet. She's a hopeless romantic but she's been scorned in the past. She gets scared if things happen to fast, but only after the fact, because in the moment she'll be too caught up enjoying the romance and likely regret letting things move too quickly later on.

Darren is more the kind to try and run away from dangerous situations than try and face them, but when it comes down to it he will face them, albeit reluctantly. He doesn't do well with confrontation and conflict, but he will try to resolve issues when he can if it means making peace. Though he will face his fears, Darren is by no means fearless. He will fight but reluctantly, apologizing the whole time and overall being rather weak and scared the whole time, embarrassing himself in every way possible and looking like an idiot. Darren is more of the hand holding, cuddling, slow sweet relationship type. He's a bit too innocent to have a passionate romance, I mean, he gets super flustered over a simple kiss on the cheek, or being called cute, I really don't think his poor heart could take much more than cute fluff, but who knows? Darren's surprised me before.

4. Hmmmm.... What's your character's favorite weather? Is there a reason? Do they do anything particular in that weather, or does it just feel more comfortable?
And since I kind of like having the optional fluff question,
If your character liked someone, what would they do? Would they act first, or wait for the other person to?

I don't think Scarlett has a favorite type of weather, she's fine really with anything that isn't super humid, because if the weather is humid.... I mean, have you SEEN her hair = w= It's naturally puffy and curly, can you imagine the mess it would be in humidity? She stays far away from the tropical rainy areas of Hoenn for a reason. Also, if Scarlett liked someone, she'd definitely act first. She's a girl who knows what she wants, if she sees something she likes, she goes after it.

Natalia actually enjoys rainy weather. If it's storming, she's the type of person who would go walk out in it. Sometimes with an umbrella, sometimes without. Something about standing in the rain has a sort of cleansing effect on her. For a moment she can feel the rain on her skin and pretend that it's washing away her sins and wiping her slate clean, and she can feel at peace for once. If Natalia liked someone, she would try to ignore it for as long as possible, so I guess that means she'd wait for them to say something? But even then not really because even if they said something she'd probably keep pretending like her feelings for them don't exist, and try to dissuade them in pursuing her for a relationship because its a really bad idea.

Isis loves cold autumn weather, because then she can curl up in warm blankets by the fire and drink hot cocoa and feel cozy and warm without feeling like it's too hot. If Isis liked someone, she'd want to say something but would probably be too embarrassed about it. She might say something if she felt the timing was right and that her love interest liked her back, but she's really pretty self conscious and would always sort of have this lingering doubt that she would get rejected, so even if her intentions would be to act first, it would be more likely that her interest mentioned to her that they liked her rather than the other way around.

Darren likes moderate weather, not too hot, not too cold, just a little on the warm side with a cool breeze blowing, bright blue skies with a few clouds to act as cover from the sun beating down. It's just nice and relaxing. Darren if he liked someone, would probably attempt to mention it casually and fail miserably, but somehow manage to charm his way into their heart with his ditsy-ness anyways and it would work out in a really ironic sort of way.  
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games