Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:13 pm
"Oh man! Char's totally giving the orders for the battle! How'd you learn to do that so well?! Did you train him to do to this?! This is awesome!" Henrietta momentarily forgot there was a battle going on, being so enthralled by the... well... battle.

She was reminded when Juan stumbled and shook his head after things had gotten so hot; that had been... tough. He was just about hanging onto his last scrap of health, determined not to let Henrietta down by fading in the first attack.

Gummy had faired much better. Though even if he hadn't, it might have been hard to tell.

"Hang in there you two! Try the same attacks again!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:28 pm
Aulus chewed his sandwich, smirked, swallowed and said; "Yep."

Char swept his tail up ad his wigs down to ensure that the water didn't strike his flame but the attack still hurt! Rose stumbled again under the Wing Attack, clearly suffering but still able to fight for now. <> he ordered, gesturing to Gummy before turning on Juan to unleash Fire Pledge; though he was without a combination effect from an allies's aligned Pledge it was still a decently powerful attack and more accurate than Heat Wave and it was accuracy that he wanted right now.

Rose gave a quick nod and turned to launch a Double Kick on Gummy.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:00 pm
Perhaps surprisingly given their dispositions, it was Juan who fell, and was returned, first. Gummy, however, had the benefit of being Hen's most well, and consistently trained pokémon, even if he didn't appear to be very formidable.
The odd little Totodile weathered the double kick, though he did finally wobble a little- the first hint that he wasn't far off a faint.

"Man! You did real well, Juan! Good work! Gummy, hang in there! Give it one more water gun!" She knew fire didn't like water, and Gummy'd already hit Char a few times; it was more likely, she thought, he could do a bit more damage to the Charizard than he could to the Sawk.

"Man, they're doing so awesome! You must have trained them loads!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:06 pm
"Yep." Aulus fingers the mega stone in his pocket but decided against activating it, too showy! He didn't want that kind of attention, he drew enough as it was.

<> Char ordered, hissing at the sting of water against his scales.

<> Rose nodded and provided another Helping Hand.

Gleaming with energy Char roared and then with jaws gaping blasted at Gummy with Dragon Pulse.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:30 pm
Gummy stayed upright and unblinking for a long moment after the Dragon Pulse had dissipated around him.
Finally, he slowly topped backward, and didn't get back up- the only sign that he'd actually fainted.
If it hadn't been for him obeying the commands he'd been given, he might have been able to pass as a model or toy for the entire match, that had finally been knocked over.

Henrietta returned him and hugged the ball a little.
"Good job, buddy! That was super awesome! We'll totally go for ice cream once you're healed up!"

She then grinned at Char and Rose.
"You two are super amazing! That was an awesome battle!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:54 pm
Char rumbled deeply and gave a small bow. <>

Rose chuckled and lent against the larger pokemon, panting and nodding his agreement.

"Good job you two," Aulus said lazily, passing another apple to Phaethon and crunching on some crisps himself. He then turned his attention to the purple haired girl and raised and eyebrow. "So what do I win? Money? Candy? A funny dance? Though really the spoils go to Char and Rose there, not like I did bloody anything."

<> said Phaethon happily, <>

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:03 pm
"Aw, man! Thanks! It's totally awesome that I can understand you!" Henrietta grinned at the Charizard- she was -very- pleased at being able to understand such a cool pokémon, though she'd have likely been just as happy if Char had been a Slugma.

"Oh yeah!" The girl exclaimed, reminded of prizes. "You totally win some money! I keep it digital now cuz that's way easier! Do you have a 'dex, or a trainer account, I can transfer to?! I can totally send it right away and log our battle! Man! I wish we'd videoed it! That'd have been totally awesome!"
She then giggled, looking askance to Phaethon.
"They are pretty gross..."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:20 pm
<> Rose did an exaggerated tango pose. <>

Char gave a soft rumble of amusement. <>

Aulus frowned at Rose, but on the inside he was really rather proud of his training buddy's presence of mind. As it happened he did have a valid league licence and attached facilities that saw some use while he was off base - diverse opponents were good - but if this was what Rose wanted then fine! "What're they on about then, Ms Understands Fire Types?" Aulus asked with a raise of one eyebrow. "Yeah though, I've got a trainer account."

<> Phaethon snorted. <>

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:46 pm
"Char says that Rose wants a dance! Cuz it's their prize, you said? I'll totally dance with Rose! That'd be awesome! But I can totally pay too if ya want cuz that's totally a League thing!"

She grinned, again, at Pheathon.
"Man! Egg in bread /is/ just weird! Totally need to be eating banana, olive and peanut butter! That's totally awesome!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:59 pm
Aulus gave a snort of amusement and shook his head at Rose. "Well if you want Rose, fine. And sure," he shrugged, "pass her my details Rose?" From the depths of his bag Aulus dug out a rather old pokegear, fully checked out by security and never active on base just to be safe but handy for situations like this when one was pretending to be a normal league trainer.

<> Rose caught the black boxy thing as it was tossed at him and padded over to Henrietta. <> he mumbled, poking vaguely at the buttons.

<> Char rumbled, coming around behind Rose and snaking his head down to form a committee attempt to find the right setting or page or whatever it was.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:15 pm
Henrietta dug out her pokédex, and with her tongue sticking out of one corner of her mouth, she tapped away until she found the bit she wanted.
"Okay! It's totally ready to send, I think! It just needs to 'find' your 'dex, or I gotta put a trainer number in."
She watched the pokémon conferring and grinned; oh, right! She still had two on her who hadn't met anyone here!

A moment later, there were two flashes of red light leading to the materialization of an Orange Island Butterfree, and a large shiny Snorlax.
The Snorlax immediately sat down... and then seemed to realize there was food nearby and started trying to get up again.
"Bub, Mango, meet everyone! We just had a super cool battle against Char and Rose!" She grinned at Aulus. "Mango's my Butterfree, and Bub's my Snowlax!"

Mango fluttered warily above, casting a suspicious eye toward Aulus' and his team... though it might have been hard to tell a suspicious look from eyes like his.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:19 pm
<> Rose nodded and moved the pokegear near to Hen's 'dex, hopefully that would work? The sudden appearance of the (very) large pokemon move him pause blink, and stare over at the 'Snowlax' <>

Aulus meanwhile was less impressed, not by the pokemon but by the description. "Snowlax? You know that's a Snorlax, right? It's a shiny I'll give you - even looks genuine - but it's still a Snorlax." She'd got the names of all the others right, what was with the cutesy nickname for Bub's species?

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:29 pm
It seemed to work. There was beeping.
Henrietta assumed it had worked. Honestly, she wasn't -entirely- sure, but she'd gotten more used to her tech in some ways, and she understood that the beep it had just given wasn't the really angry beeping it did when something -hadn't- worked.

"Yeah! I know he's a Snorlax but he totally game to life outta the Snowlax I built so he's a Snowlax! He's not an ice type or anything though! It's super cool! He's completely come to life and doesn't melt or anything!"

Meanwhile Bub grinned and gave a pleasant grunting sound in response to the Sawk, but he was really interested in the fact that there was a picnic nearby, and was slowly getting closer to getting up, or at least scooting his large behind until he was nearer to the food.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:44 pm
Aulus stared in silence for a couple of moments, was she for real? "That's bollocks," he said flatly, moving his bag of food closer to himself and further from the Snorlax. "You know that's bollocks right? It's impossible, Snorlax can't just come to life out of a snow sculpture like some bloody animated Christmas movie. You must be mistaken, either that or you're pulling my leg."

Char meanwhile had recovered Aulus' pokegear from Rose and carried it back to his master before placing himself between Bub and the picnic.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:06 pm
"He totally did though! It was /awesome/! So! I was building a Snowlax, cuz Snowlax are totally way more awesome than snowmen! But we heard this awesome noise and it totally distracted us! We didn't find whatever made the noise, but was saw some pretty big tracks! It was so cool! I bet it was an Ursaring! Anyway, cuz we weren't looking, when I got back to my Snowlax, he was totally real and had shaken all the snow off and sat on it! So I got a pokéball out for him and called him Bub! And now Bub's my Snowlax! Isn't that totally awesome?!"

Bub looked less than pleased to find a Charizard between him and what was obviously food. He tried to get up intending to simply pass the fire type.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff