Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] Ultra Despair Ghoul (Otto/Amrita) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-20)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:54 pm
He'd had a feeling. He'd seen clues. And he'd never given up on that hunch. If only he'd trusted his instincts to begin with. If only...

He yelped as claws connected, even with advance warning. She was still so strong, and he feared getting scarred even worse than he had before. He should follow his own advice and escape, like he told so many others. But dammit.. he was put here for a reason. That reason must be to end this once and for all.

"Shut up!!" He snarled back, his guilt for not having gone with his gut wrenching deeper with her accusations. He swung down onto one of her arms before it pulled away from him. Even with his glasses, his moves were still sluggish and weak. Curse that key. He should have kept it in a box all along...

Quote:
HP: 41
Damage: 3
Charge: 1/3
Artifact: Activated! 3 turns left
Battle Ability - Roll 1 D4 to force opponent to use a -8 attack modifier for that many turns

Enoh Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 4 Total: 14 (2-24)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:59 pm
"I WILL NOT!" The creature roared in response to his snarl, despair clear in its dual-toned voice. "I didn't try to hide! I spent so much time here, I saw and fought so many of you…" The pain of despair continued, but it dulled, hiding under the rage that was building up within its very core. It snapped forward, fists smashing into a nearby growth of pale crystal. The shards broke, some thrown at him as those long arms completed their terrible arc. "Why didn't any of you notice? Am I that much of a nightmare that no one dared to try and end me before I hurt anyone else?!"

Quote:

HP: 47
Damage: 6
FEAR: Unused

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-20)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:10 pm
Otto used Tenya's girth to block much of the debris. His skin began to be littered with small cuts that got past his shield.

"What, so you wanted to be found out!? Why!?" He growled back, slashing at her with wide arcs of Tenya's form. "And maybe people like me wanred them not to get close! Nobody wants their body taken over! Nobody wants to die!"

Unless...

"So, what? You sayin' you wanna be put out of your misery?" He gritted his teeth. "I'll gladly volenteer. You first, than that awful zombie kid who..." He held his breath and simply attacked again.

Quote:
HP: 35
Damage: 5
Charge: 2/3
Artifact: Activated! 2 turns left
Battle Ability - Roll 1 D4 to force opponent to use a -8 attack modifier for that many turns

Enoh Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-24)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:20 pm
"All the more reason to search-and-destroy, don't you think?" It challenged as bitterly as it did sadly.

"I did! I wanted to die!" The creature screeched, the despair returning. "I SHOULD have died!" She had even gone as far as cutting a Hunter's throat while she was still possessing them. She held on as long as she could, trying to dive into the sweet stillness of permanent death right alongside her unfortunate victim. But he survived. She survived. Within threads of existence, but she had. The despair in the two-toned voice continued, bringing months and years of pain right behind it. "This wouldn't have happened to me. He wouldn't have taken an interest in me. I wouldn't be suffering!" Its tone rising to a near-scream, the creature lashed out again, claws spread and bent, trying to inflict as much damage as it could. Nails raked through clothing and scratched into the shield, and then it seemed the despair began to melt away. The creature began to laugh a slow, bitter, haunting laugh.

"You can't kill me, Otto. Not here. You can only dissipate me. I will reform."

Quote:

HP: 42
Damage: 7

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-20)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:34 pm
"You know as well as I do this house doesn't let plans happen so smoothly." He griped back. "It'd only let us find you if it wanted us to!"

The pain and frustration from the creature raked through him just as painfully as it's claws did. He knew it could be much worse; that seeing it's moves a second in advance was saving him from greater damage. Yet it was still doing well enough even with the handicap.
He'd been right after all. She was infected. Someone had infected her. But would showing her empathy help? Could he help? Would he help? She might not even let him. He was filled with conflicting emotions. Kill her, or save her? Be angry or be sad? Afraid or brave? They swam in his head and made him dizzy from thinking too much.

But she was also right. She'd never truly die, and maybe that itself was the ultimate form of suffering. Living with pain, living with regrets and loss. Forever and ever.

He suppressed the desire to hold his burning wounds, and pretend they weren't even there. His body bled, and he held Tenya with an unwavering grasp.

"You want me to feel sorry for you." He snarled darkly. "That's how all of them get to me. They take advantage, and then that's it for me." That was it. This was how it always panned out. It would be easier not to let his vulnerable heart get attached to things he couldn't fix. Get attached to those who sought to take advantage of his gullible mind. Sasha was one on the forefront of his thoughts. Sam was another. Many others followed.

This was easier. Now he understood. She could be speaking the truth, but chances were that it would never bode well for him to help.

He attacked instead, driving the pointed end of Tenya at Amrita's blackened crystalloid eye.

Quote:
HP: 28
Damage: 5
Charge: 1/3
Artifact: Activated! 1 turn left

Enoh Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 9, 2 Total: 11 (2-24)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:22 pm
"I don't want your pity!" The Creature growled, shaking with rage. "I NEVER wanted your pity! I-" Whatever it meant to say next was lost in the rush of his attack. The well-timed and better-aimed drive to her eye. Some crystals broke and shattered under the pressure, and a horrible screech followed. She knocked the boomerang to the side, or at least tried to, and lashed out with its free hand, sinking its claws into flesh as it grabbed for his throat.

"I want you to do your job! That's all I want." It growled as it leaned in close, bringing the Hunter face to face, staring at him and forcing him to see the infection up close. "I've told you before: You Hunters made me what I am today. It's your fault it's gotten this bad. I only expect you to clean up your mess."

Quote:

HP: 38

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface rolled 9 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 1, 3, 2, 3, 4, 2, 1 Total: 18 (9-36)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:53 pm
Claws gripped his throat before he could swipe her away, as her attack to his dominant arm had surprised him.

"You ain't my mess." He snarled back, defiant even as claws gripped his throat. Even though he knew what she was capable of, his pride and ego would not allow him to run or submit himself like the fear had nearly done moments before. "Halloween is the reason all hunters fight in the first place. Call it ******** even, you deranged ******** psycho." It was easier to hate her this way. Even if her other form had been far from human, she'd still been too pitiable to hate entirely. Now, she looked like nothing more than a thing. An it. A creature of nightmares meant to be taken down.

"If you're so ********' miserable, then fix your damned self!"

Not allowing her to push blame and responsibility onto his burdened shoulders, he attacked again. Or at least, he'd hoped to. But the charge Tenya held fizzled out as he couldn't seem to get free of Amrita's grasp, his hands busying themselves with trying to pry her off.

Quote:
HP: 25
Damage: Battle Cry = 0 Nope
Charge: 3/3 Using
Artifact: Inactive

Enoh Love

Enoh Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-24)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:57 pm
"I didn't even know Hunters existed until you parasites swarmed the school, attacked us, preyed on us, kidnapped us!" Its grip didn't tighten, but it wasn't about to let him go any time soon. "I was fourteen when you bastards attacked. My only crime was existing. The only thing I'd ever done wrong was play truth-or-dare after curfew. I never wanted to maim or kill anything, just harmless scaring to make a living, like we were meant to." This was something they had talked about before, she was sure of it; it was a conversation she had with plenty of Hunters in the past. None of them seemed to get it. Nobody understood. So she'd keep explaining it to them, until something changed. Or until something broke. Either way.

"But now? Now I'm the deranged horror you've been fearing all along~" The dual voice softened suddenly, still bitter, but feigning an almost singing sweetness. "And you're blaming me?" The sweetness melted away, the sing-song tone lapsing into a deep, bitter, awful laugh. It threw him to the side half heartedly, still laughing at the heart of it all.

"I've tried to fix myself. I can't. It's core deep now. I'd have better luck asking you to stop breathing."

Quote:

HP: 38
Damage: 0 gj Amrita

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 10 Total: 18 (2-20)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:14 pm
Just scaring. That was always their excuse. As if scaring was harmless. As if it didn't have consequences. They were monsters, plain and simple, no matter how much Otto tended to humanize them.

He landed with a grunt, getting back to his feet and regaining his grip on Tenya. His free hand idly rubbed his neck, coughing as he got his breath back.

Talking to this thing was useless, as he had no words left to say. He had a job; clear the house of pests. For once, he'd do his damned job. With renewed purpose, having made the situation look so much more simple with his new goal, Otto lunged. He hurled Tenya into Amrita's black gem'd frame, letting the massive boomerang bounce off it and come back to him quickly so he could strike again and again. Over and over as he pushed her back into a wall.

"I think I'm ******** done talkin' with you." He growled bitterly.

Quote:
Damage: 12

Enoh Love rolled 9 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 2 Total: 21 (9-36)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:21 pm
"Good." Was all it said, if a little sadly. This would go the same as it always did. The creature tried to sidestep the attack, but it slipped on a glass shard, throwing it off balance. Once, it managed to knock the offending boomerang away, giving it enough time to draw the surrounding FEAR into its ruined core. Strength rippled through her form, but before she could release the pent up energy in a vicious attack, the boomerang slammed into her again, knocking her to the side. The attack launched, but reduced a nearby growth of white crystal to nothing but dust.

Quote:

HP: 26
Damage: GJ AMRITA A+
FEAR: Using T3 Battle Cry

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 9 Total: 15 (2-20)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:27 pm
He had the upper hand. Finally, against the thing he feared so much, he was coming out stronger. Otto didn't relent, especially since her powerful attack had been cast askew thanks to his barrage.

Otto lunged forward, slamming Tenya into the thing's gut. Or at least where a gut ought to have been. He wasn't even sure what Amrita was supposed to be.

It didn't seem a great time to ask casual questions like what species she was.

Quote:
Damage: 9

Enoh Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-24)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:30 pm
Something changed. Shifted. The rage, still burning, quenched. It was exhausted. It was tired. All this had accomplished was to remind it just how futile it was. There was no swaying fate. There was no way out of this.

It hissed in pain as the boomerang smashed into its middle, and swiped just enough to keep a short distance between them.

Quote:

HP: 17
Damage: 4

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-20)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:38 pm
This was okay. This was right. His job. Just attack it. It was a menace. It had tried to kill him, and so many others. It needed to die. He had to rip away the feeling that he was doing something wrong, and cut the need to help, fix or heal. He could do nothing like that. This was all he could do.

Even so, his doubts were creeping back in, making each hit he drove into Amrita's creepy inner body feel less motivated.

Quote:
HP: 21

Enoh Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-24)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:40 pm
It ducked some attacks, side stepped others, and continued moving backwards at a slow, half-hearted pace.

"What's the point, Otto?" It asked, quietly, after swiping at him one more time.

Quote:

HP: 14
Damage: 2

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-20)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:44 pm
His attacks slowed once more, hesitant and reluctant.

"Scuse me?" He asked, holding Tenya and himself an arms length away from Amrita.

Quote:
HP: 19
Damage: 2

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out