Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Roleplayer Searching: Male and Female (Always Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is there a Roleplay you are Interested in? (It may not be posted but it doesn't mean it doesn't exist, just PM me for more details about it)
  A 'Good' Sonic RP
  Legend of Zelda RP
  Paranormal Investigation RP
  A Time-Travel RP (Future person goes to past, or Past person goes to Future)
  Time-Dimension RP (A Writer suddenly is sucked into a world she created)
  Magical Girl Genre (More parody than all)
  Master x Slave RP
  Demon Wolf x Human RP
  Pirate RP (Big Huge Plot for it)
  Arranged Marriage RP
View Results

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:55 pm
ShadowStream-chan

It's np really. I love rping so it's really not an issue if you want to do a couple with me whee I'd be honored emotion_kirakira lol love that face

I would definitely like to do the paranormal one if you don't mind any others you can choose 4laugh
For your demon girl which rp would you want to use that for or is that a new concept (cause I already have an idea if it's its own topic xd )  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:00 pm
DragonChild09

Oh ok, if you wanna do a couple it's fine. And yeah the paranormal seems pretty darn popular with the rpers I had seen, haha. And the demon girl...well she looks demon but she was a human...haha. Her bio, and race can be easily changed to whatever story it is. So what's your idea then?  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:06 pm
ShadowStream-chan
DragonChild09

Oh ok, if you wanna do a couple it's fine. And yeah the paranormal seems pretty darn popular with the rpers I had seen, haha. And the demon girl...well she looks demon but she was a human...haha. Her bio, and race can be easily changed to whatever story it is. So what's your idea then?

lol well it'll work no matter what race xd
since it was stated that most people tended to fear her for appearance, I figured that it would be interesting to bring someone from outside the kingdom that doesn't actually know who she is xd up to you if you want to use that or not

lol it's popular cause it sounds pretty frigging cool!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:19 pm
DragonChild09
ShadowStream-chan
DragonChild09

since it was stated that most people tended to fear her for appearance, I figured that it would be interesting to bring someone from outside the kingdom that doesn't actually know who she is xd up to you if you want to use that or not

I guess it does. OH! I might have an idea! The demon girl will be like an assassin/guardian to maybe a prince of the other kingdom. She will be famous for her silent kills and being the only woman who is to be feared.

Otherwise I think we got three rps: Sonic, Paranormal, and the Demon guardian x Prince (can be any race)  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:29 pm
ShadowStream-chan
DragonChild09
ShadowStream-chan
DragonChild09

I guess it does. OH! I might have an idea! The demon girl will be like an assassin/guardian to maybe a prince of the other kingdom. She will be famous for her silent kills and being the only woman who is to be feared.

Otherwise I think we got three rps: Sonic, Paranormal, and the Demon guardian x Prince (can be any race)

oooooooo that sounds cool if you want to do that blaugh
sounds good to me! Super excited (though might have to go and eat in a bit, but I'll be back cool )  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:30 pm
DragonChild09
ShadowStream-chan
DragonChild09
ShadowStream-chan
DragonChild09

oooooooo that sounds cool if you want to do that blaugh
sounds good to me! Super excited (though might have to go and eat in a bit, but I'll be back cool )

That's fine, I am in the process of having food too. So you want all three of them to be threads, and maybe send profiles through PMs?  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:37 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Sure! That should be fine. I'll be back in a little while 4laugh then we can get started if you'd like dramallama  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:39 pm
DragonChild09
ShadowStream-chan

Sure! That should be fine. I'll be back in a little while 4laugh then we can get started if you'd like dramallama

Yep that'll be fine. I am assuming we're doing threads here (Since you responded to this one), and I'll give you the profiles for the Rps (You already seen the demon girl but I'll give it to you for your reference)  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500