Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:23 pm
%&$#?@!

Puck veered out of the way of the attack more or less, but she felt its pull sap some of her HP as she struggled to get behind the Dragonite. s**t, this s**t was ******** up! She hoped the Rotom was still with her because seriously!

"Both? Both is good!" Aulus grunted, quoting and underrated Disney movie as he got the upper hand again. "Okay so we do a party off base and then come home for movies and drink and snacks? Oh and- gah! -and don't think of getting your own cake. I already know what cake you're having and you have to live with it because I said so. So there!" He might have done a few practices to make sure that it - and the attached treats - worked properly but he was damned if he was admitting that!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:36 pm
Well. Were they still supposed to be quiet? Gauntlet suspected not. Quiet or not, that dragon had clearly known about them and attacked them and now he was a little blown about and shocked and he needed to know where Puck was.

<< IT SEEMS LIKELY THAT THEY KNOW WE ARE HERE!>>

... What was that roaring noise? More of them?

"That sounds nice." Tambrey agreed, somewhat relieved- having a proper 'birthday party' always sounded like a little too much attention, but going out for Hallowe'en... It was like having the best of both worlds; a birthday party without a big fuss because the focus was the holiday.
"Oh?" She blinked in surprise; that was... interesting and nice and sweet and she wasn't really sure what to say. She settled on a joke.
"You're not going to hide in one of those paper topped giant cakes and jump out are you?"

<< Those are not real cakes!>> Franklin felt she better complain, just in case that /was/ the plan. Her 'mountain' of sand was starting to look big enough, so she focused her mind into trying to 'square off' the edges.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:19 pm
The Dragonite looked around, briefly bewildered by the sudden shouting, but it ignored it in favor of continuing swiftly upwards at a speed that seemed illogical for a creature of its bulk and wingspan. It halted abruptly, spun around, and within a split second whipped up a second Twister and hurled it downwards - it would hit Puck if she remained where she was - and the attack disappeared down below the fog. The roar suddenly ceased, and all became quiet once more.

...for a few seconds, at least, until the sound of churning waves started up, but only for a brief moment. Out of the nearby fog erupted the face of an enraged Gyarados, its mouth wide open in preparation for a merciless Crunch attack, appeared from out of the fog and headed right for the Dragonite - and Gauntlet too, if he didn't move out of the way.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:13 pm
While Puck hadn't stopped moving she was still clipped by the second Twister, not a fun experience at all. <> she hissed, hoping Gauntlet would hear her. And then- then there was a Gyarados, launching itself at the Dragonite. What the hell was happening here? <> Puck added, probably the Gyarados was too busy to notice her voice? She hoped so. Staying here seemed like a really bad idea and so the ghost type hastened onward.

Aulus gave a brief laugh, broke apart from Rose, and rolled into a sitting position. "Oh damn, you guessed my surprise! Now I'm going to have to think of something else. I'd been working on my post cake-emergence dance and all but I suppose I'll just have to scrap it now."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:06 pm
Gauntlet's natural reaction when it came to being stuck between a couple of flying beasts- especially with one being water- was to tap into his natural affinity for electricity.

The Gyarados was coming right up for him, and his natural reaction was to send a 'Shock Wave' at it, in a bit of a panic, hoping it'd slow the giant fish monster down enough as he made to get out of the way of the crunch attack; sure, let the Dragonite take that hit, but he wasn't just going to sit there or flee. He'd probably realize that was a potentially very bad idea later on and might not have been the deterrent he'd thought it to be.

'Shut up!' and 'Stick to the plan!'... that was probably good advice, and Gauntlet intended to try and stick close to Puck and hope they'd leave the fighting pokémon behind...

"Cake emergence dance? I feel like I, uh, need a demonstration of that at some point." Tambrey smirked in response, and Franklin decided to abandon the sand project for a moment to come and look at Aulus, dead seriously.
<< Real cake is better than a dance.>>  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:26 pm
The Dragonite growled and whipped around to flee as well - coincidentally the same way Puck went - to dodge the Gyarados's attack.

Said Gyarados roared first as its attack missed, then bellowed in anger and confusion when it was suddenly subjected to an electric attack from seemingly no where. In response, it whipped up a massive Twister that barreled towards the Dragonite - and consequently towards Gauntlet and Puck as well.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:01 pm
<> Puck snarled at Gauntlet just before the Twister rushed through her and left her reeling. s**t. Did they press on or fall back? The attacks weren't aimed at them but they were caught up in them all the same! s**t. <> As she called the suggestion the Gengar did so herself, they could always return to the fog after healing after all but right now this seemed like a really bad place to be hanging around! Also she wanted to get a few things straight with Gauntlet before she went any further into danger with the idiot.

"Ha! Well alright but you'll just have to imagine the obligatory little bowtie," Aulus grinned. "I can't do all of it without a pole you understand but it was suppose to be something like this." As requested Aulus then proceeded to pretend to pop up out of a cake and started to do a silly but well coordinated version of the sort of dance you'd expect somebody who just jumped out of a cake to do. "There was going to be real cake too," he added for Franklin's benefit, "but now I suppose I'll just have to make the real cake really cool to make up for the absence of my jumping out of a fake one." From his tone and expression it would no doubt be obvious to Tambery that he was joking but Franklin, well, that remained to be seen.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:49 pm
Well, now he was being called an idiot!
<< A GYARADOS APPEARED TO BE ATTACKING; MY RESPONSE WAS APPROPRIATE GIVEN MY TYPING AND MY KNOWLEDGE OF ITS SPECIES.>>

He was then, as he tried to follow Puck, clicked and thrown, or blown, slightly off his path by the Twister attack.
<< I HAVE LEFT YOUR COMPANY INVOLUNTARILY!>>

He announced, turning to try to see where Puck was now...

Back on the beach, Tambrey found herself with a fit of giggles, and hid her face for a moment while she laughed.

Franklin, meanwhile, was nonplussed until she was informed there would definitely be real cake, and now Aulus would have to make it cool.
She nodded sagely.
<< Make it cool but you have to make it taste good! Cakes are supposed to taste very very good!>> She insisted, as though she thought Aulus might not know.

"Oh frak, that's great..." Tambrey grinned " And, I'm sure any cake will be good, but you don't have to..." She told Aulus.

<< Yes you do! You promised cake!>>  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:56 pm
Aulus did a last twirl, bowed, and then sat down on the sand with his legs stretched out. "I don't have to," he agreed with Tambery and contradicted Franklin, "but I want to so I will." He just hoped he could pull it off, he'd definitely have to do some practice runs before the real thing or he'd be buggered. In theory though it was simple enough...ish. Kinda. Anyway he had time to practice and the results could be given to Alex to feed to his code monkeys, programmers were always hungry apparently.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:27 pm
Franklin frowned... but then Aulus finished with 'but I want to so I will'. She decided that was a victory and did a happy loop on her way back to her sand monument.

"Well... I reserve the right to, uh..." Tambrey frowned as she came up short of ideas, then mock complained "Your birthday is too far away again... But the winter holidays... Those are not..." If she could think of something good for Christmas or something...

Meanwhile, Gauntlet decided to give another experimental shout for Puck, back in the fog.
<< ASSISTANCE REQUIRED! I HAVE LEFT YOUR COMPANY INVOLUNTARILY!>>  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:00 pm
As the pair of ghosts moved to flee, the battling Gyarados and Dragonite continued on their previous paths and disappeared, though a moment or two later a stray Twister barreled out of the thick fog and headed in their general direction.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:52 pm
"Heh, well I'm not going to object to nice things if you feel moved to do them," Aulus grinned, digging idly in the sand with his black metallic fingers. Despite the seriousness of their personal mission hanging at the back of his head like a little ominous cloud he couldn't help but enjoy this moment for... well, whatever it was. It was just nice to get off base with his partner he guessed; the ocean smelled good, the sun was warm, they had some fun plans coming up - all good stuff.

<> Puck replied, managing to evade the final rogue Twister as it came their way. Once clear of the fog she manifested once again and turned to glare back into it. <> After a few moments she shook herself and turned towards the shore, making a sharp gesture with one short arm. <>

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:26 am
Tambrey grinned; she probably would work out something nice to do- even if she disguised it, or used it, as a way to say thank you for Aulus' plans for her birthday and Hallowe'en.

Franklin frowned as an arch she was trying to make on her sand monument suddenly fell down.

<> Gauntlet insisted as he worked out Puck's location and, after nearly getting hit again by another Twister but narrowly avoiding any more than being blown about.
<< AGREED. LET US RETREAT.>>  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:22 am
Aulus grinned over at Franklin, giving a little 'heh' as her arch collapsed. "Bad luck! I guess you need sand with better structural integrity, maybe...." Aulus trailed off as movement out to sea caught his attention; he frowned slightly and got to his feet, shading his eyes from the sun. "Is that them already?" Returning so soon didn't sound like great news! It hadn't been last time.

Puck was glad to have sand back under her feet even if she wasn't actually standing on it, it just made her feel further removed from the mess out to sea! <> she exclaimed once she was within earshot. <genius over there decided it was a great idea to attack and get even more attacks launched at us! Didn't fancy fainting out here so we came back.>>

Rose frowned in concern, providing a quick translation for Aulus' benefit.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:05 am
Franklin turned and blew a raspberry at Aulus as he commented on the collapse of her arch.
Both she and Tambrey turned their attention ocean-wards as Aulus spotted the incoming ghosts.

Tambrey bit on her bottom lip as she got to her feet and went to stand next to Aulus, watching the pair of ghosts come in.

<< I WILL ADMIT TO A MISCALCULATION. THE GYARADOS APPEARED TO BE DIRECTING ITS ATTACK TOWARD US. I DID NOT IMMEDIATELY REALIZE THE DRAGONITE WAS ITS QUARRY.>>

Franklin circled the group, nodding to confirm what she heard Rose telling Aulus, and relaying a point or two of her own. In fact, mostly repeating a word or two, trying to tell Tambrey what was being said before Aulus did.

Tambrey looked from the ghosts to Aulus and back, then chose to ask for clarification.
"So you two aren't injured but, um, you found battling pokémon inside the fog? Not, uh, actively targeting you though?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff