Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[PRP]Do two Amauras make a herd? [Aulus&Lex] [Finished] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:25 pm
"Percy?" Aulus raised an eyebrow. "Should I know who that is? I don't, in case you didn't guess. Mmh, well done to Strongarm though; how did she manage it? Millicent has Iron Head, she's got a four times weakness to that." Must have been luck, maybe paralysis had been involved - Borealis had thunderwave, he reckoned Stronarm would too because it was a damn useful move - or interference from another pokemon?

"But no, not yet," Aulus continued as they headed away from the base's entrance, he didn't care about Lex's lack of money enough to comment on it. "She has a few ideas but she's not settled on one she likes best yet."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:46 pm
"Ooh, sorry. He's my Milotic. I decided adding a water type to my team would even out a bit of the weaknesses and wanted a pokemon I could swim with. Swim therapy is nice," Lex nodded. "Mmhm, Thunderwave got her the win... second move in? " Yeah that had been it. "A bit of strategic planning but a lot of luck that it worked as well as it did."

"She go a lot of choices," Lex replied as they walked. "I did make an inquiry about my eye but it ended up as a bust. Well, at this rank." He still was a bit at a cross path at that decision. Pusher harder to get there faster? Or keep doing what he was doing and make sure he was balanced when he reached it.

"How is your arm?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:34 pm
Ahh, Milotic, nice choice; he'd fancy one for himself if he didn't already have so many pokemon. Barring ones that just kind of fell into his lap he was going to need seriously good reason to get any more going forward, though he wouldn't be surprised at himself if he weakened at some point.

"Thunderwave is usually a good bet," Aulus commented in tones that heavily implied that it was hardly 'strategic planning', he might have gone on to say so if Lex hadn't changed the subject. "And no? Well sucks for you, no binocular vision. I suppose they do base their decisions on rank, and on necessity." He hadn't been a lot of use for the year he'd been without an arm... well he had, he'd trained people and worked a lot on his own team, but he hadn't been fit for field work which was really where his value lay. Aulus held up the prosthetic arm, flexed the fingers and lazily unsheathed the claws from the fingertips. "It's good," he said, sliding the claws away again and dropping it back down by his side.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:11 pm
"Mmhm, I also switch over to the labs and well, it not as if I truly need two working eyes there." Would be nice at times, since Slip and 'Tron couldn't actually help him when he was working in he labs. He had got use to the pair keeping on his blind side to provide information.

"Do you think that Char might be interested in helping Glit? " He questioned. It was still going to take some time for Grimlock to evolve but she was rash and hasty and the pledge combinations could get wildly out of control. Aulus charmander was neither of those things. "I want her to get some practice in using pledges with a pokemon that is more controlled."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:23 pm
Ah, so he'd gone through that then? Aulus made a mental note to ask Tam how that was working out, Lex had been interested in her field right? He thought so anyways.

"Interested?" Aulus raised an eyebrow. "He'll do it if I ask him to - which I will if she could use the help - and he'll take satisfaction in a job well done so I suppose you could say 'interested'. It's hardly a personal favour to him though. Her and him practising together won't be the same as her using it with grass or water pledge, there'll be no combination effect - it'll just be a fairly strong fire type attack - but I can cover the other pledges too if needs be."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:43 pm
"Still, it would allow me to take notes about what happens when I get Fire Pledge for Grimlock." Including range and strength and if he would possibly need a fire extinguisher on hand because of accidents.

"I haven't planned on getting another water type, I been debating on a Torchic since I don't have a fighting type but maybe a piplup or an oshawott," Lex mused over the possibilities. "It it wouldn't be too much of a hassle for you, I would like that. I'm sure she would to."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:01 am
"Oh she doesn't have it yet?" For some reason he'd assumed she did but still, no big deal. "What are her current moves then? Using Fire Pledge on its own might be quite similar to one of them. Mmh, and it's part of my job so you don't need to bother about whether it's a hassle or not.... What've you got on your team at the moment then? If you've not got a fighting type it'd be a good idea to get one, depending on what else you have Torchic might or might not be a good choice."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:03 am
"Grims moves are Hypnosis, Ember, Flame Charge, and Psybeam." Lex paused thinking back. "Team wise, Serperior, Crobat, Porygon- Z, Ariados, Dragonair, Joltik, Flareon, Braxien, Sneasel, Zoroark, Milotic, Amaura, and Omanyte."

"I'm hoping by the end of the year to have my sneasel and joltik evolved and get my Braxien, and Dragonair ready for missions." Grimlock had done well for her first time but he had only had a limited amount to choose from and had to weigh weaknesses to fairy types.

Which meant to have a full team he only had seven pokemon to choose from, since Roulette and Slipstream were weak to fairy type attacks.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:55 am
Shaddaling
Gah, sorry! I totally forgot about this one!

"Hu, not that similar then," Aulus concluded with a small frown followed by a shrug. "Well nevermind, she can pick up the basics from Char and then I'm sure she'll have no issue learning it from the tutor when you're ready."

Lex had a decent pool of pokemon to pick from really, couldn't argue with that; there were a couple of gaps he guessed but that was true for pretty much anyone, he really could use a steel type himself for example but Tam had that covered with Ella so it wasn't really a big deal... so long as they were together anyway.

"Sounds like a good set of goals," he added after a couple of moments, "Galvantula is a nice one, interesting mix of types and with some great utility moves available. Weavile too, did you look into Ice Punch for her? You did mention tutoring fees for her but I try not to assume what people've done."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:51 pm
"I'm sure Grim won't. She likes it when things combust into flames, especially if she gets to cause it. Ooh, yes. Slipstream has Ice Punch now. She been rather pleased with it." Lex looked at Aulus in slight amusement, it seemed the agent was getting Glit and Grim mixed up, though the names were rather similar, just the types were vastly different.

Slipstream skidded back, panting slightly and ears perked up as she looked about and grumbled. Nope, not yet. She huffed, moody and kept in step with the much slower ambling pace.

"We're getting there, Slip," Lex drawled out, amused at his pokemon reaction. "Mmhm, it is rather nice mix of typing, and I am getting rather appreciative of web moves. They are so very useful."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:34 pm
"What's with that look?" Aulus asked, frowning at Lex's look of amusement. "You can't just smirk at me and then not say anything about it.... Impatient, are we Slipstream? Maybe I should send somebody out for her to run around with, burn off some of that energy." While that hadn't been the point of coming out here Lex had said that the dark type had been antsy, it might have been due to Strongarm's antics but he was sure that wearing her out some would improve her temper.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:49 pm
"You're confusing my Serperior with my Braxien, that all," Lex murmured, was he smirking? He didn't think he was smirking. He had found it a bit funny. "Their names are rather similar and Slip would enjoy that, probably. She not always the most social."

<> She replied, looking up at her trainer before looking at Aulus. <> She questioned, scurrying ahead of them, ears perked. <>

"Mmhm, she would like a running partner, a fast one." He translated.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:36 am
"Oh, right." Aulus relaxed a little at the revelation that the look hadn't been about anything earth-shattering but after a moment he shugged and added; "Well apologies to them, then." He might not care for Lex but he had nothing against the guy's pokemon, and muddling their names up was a bit rude. Oh well.

A fast running partner though, and one who was likely to play ball... Well out of who he had with him the choice was pretty obvious; Aulus took a pokeball from his belt and released its occupant.

Thantaos blinked in the light, stretched, and croaked a friendly greeting.

Aulus nodded at the amphibian and then looked over at Slipstream; "More hopping than running but he's fast, I hope that will suffice?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:09 pm
"I never thought of telling them and I doubt Slip is going to either," Lex shrugged it off. Aulus hadn't insulted them, mix ups happened.

Slipstream paused, considering as she approached Thantaos. She flicked her feathered tail, hopeful.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:09 am
"Well, fine then," Aulus replied with a nod. He then looked around and reached to his belt for another pokeball, Borealis'. "Seen as Slip and Thanatos are racing shall we do what we came out here for and let the Amauras see each other and race too?"

Thanatos croaked and did a few quick stretches. <> he offered enthusiastically, he'd never really raced anyone before but it sounded like fun! Char would be impressed if he made a good showing too, and he always wanted to impress Char.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff