Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Is Steve still alive? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you Think Steve is still alive?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:13 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
See, the thing is... Steve MIGHT have been revived. But from a marketing point of view, it's illogical to do that, because Steve was a crappy character anyway.

Yeah I don't think anyone wants him back. Why would they want to revive him anyway?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:57 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Biohazard EXTREME
See, the thing is... Steve MIGHT have been revived. But from a marketing point of view, it's illogical to do that, because Steve was a crappy character anyway.

Yeah I don't think anyone wants him back. Why would they want to revive him anyway?

Love interest for claire? Leon's a gigalo evil  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:28 pm
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
Mr. Kennedy
Biohazard EXTREME

Claire doesn't need a little b***h boy for a boyfriend, she's better off alone.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:48 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
Mr. Kennedy
Biohazard EXTREME

Claire doesn't need a little b***h boy for a boyfriend, she's better off alone.

Again I ask. Why would anyone. Umbrella, Claire, want to revive him?  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:23 pm
Mr. Kennedy
He'd make a powerful B.O.W. He could annoy anyone to death.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:30 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Kennedy
He'd make a powerful B.O.W. He could annoy anyone to death.

The horror...  

Mr. Kennedy

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:38 pm
h2x
It's true that it was never stated that wesker "revived" ada. But after taking that bullet shot, I don't think she could of survived and still be 100% human anymore. She may still look human just like Wesker, but I believe that there is more to her than meets the eye.

First off, you don't know where the bullet penetrated, so there is no way to tell if the wound was life threatening. Secondly, people can live without limbs and still be '100% human,' how does a gun shot wound suddenly tear part of your humanity away? Lastly, If Ada was more than she seems wouldn't you be able to tap into that in RE4, during either Assignment Ada, or Seperate Ways?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:42 pm
Lord Travis
First off, you don't know where the bullet penetrated, so there is no way to tell if the wound was life threatening. Secondly, people can live without limbs and still be '100% human,' how does a gun shot wound suddenly tear part of your humanity away? Lastly, If Ada was more than she seems wouldn't you be able to tap into that in RE4, during either Assignment Ada, or Seperate Ways?
He's got a point. There is absolutely NO evidence at all that Ada has ANY kind of genetic modification on her.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:46 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
He's got a point. There is absolutely NO evidence at all that Ada has ANY kind of genetic modification on her.

See! Even Bio agrees with me and that doesn't happen too often!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:49 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Lord Travis

Sounds good...
I couldn't get it to be other ways!

And Ada ashe mutated female Wesker... No thanks...  

Pzycho-Leech

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:33 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Lord Travis

Yeah, that's what I'm saying from the start! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:25 am
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME
Lord Travis

so you are saying if steve came back he would be normal...
no powers?  

A5116278

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:00 am
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W
no powers?
Ho. We KNOW that Steve's been tampered with. There's absolutely no way Steve could be back to Normal now. We're just saying that Ada's case and Steve's case are different. Who the hell decided to compare those two anyway?
I just hope Steve never comes back into the story at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:24 pm
Steve, is definitely the raiden of the resident evil series. He had a lot of weak points but still had potential. I think that the whole love story element was a needed element for RE that I think capcom should consider again.  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:47 pm
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME
Lord Travis

no powers?

Didn't you read, I was approving the point of Bio and Travis on Ada. neutral  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas