Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naya Merai

Questionable Creature

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:20 am
Obfuscated_disillusion
Naya Merai
Obfuscated_disillusion
Harvest moon is ma game. I got a bunch of different ones for different systems. I need to get a 3DS now though. I have the DSI but all the better games seem to be on 3DS

Yeah the DS ones are meh. I really love Sunshine Islands, the feel of it, the graphics, how farming feels and the dirt looks feels super awesome. But the speed of game time and having to travel to a billion islands every day within that time, just feeling so short on time, is so uggghh blahhh wtf, don't care XD And it's like you have to be way late game to even unlock the time slower accessory or the teleport item -_- And then Grand Bazaar I hated the weekly bazaar. Every damn week they're harassing you to sell this ridicdulous goal at the stupid bazaar EVERY SINGLE WEEK OMG. And I never got super far in Tale of Two Towns. I have a digital copy for 3DS but kinda hate the stupid petting game and always feeling like I have to do it. Kinda wish I had the regular DS version, I'd enjoy it much more. A New Beginning for 3DS is meh, but Story of Seasons is great. The only thing meh about it is the crappy camera angles compared to ANB.

haha! I liked tale of two towns XD Also the innocent life for psp it was WAY different I felt than the usual ones.

Never played or got Innocent Life when I had a PSP. But yeah I've read that was like a futuristic slightly different Hm game.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:22 am
Naya Merai
Obfuscated_disillusion
Naya Merai
Obfuscated_disillusion
Harvest moon is ma game. I got a bunch of different ones for different systems. I need to get a 3DS now though. I have the DSI but all the better games seem to be on 3DS

Yeah the DS ones are meh. I really love Sunshine Islands, the feel of it, the graphics, how farming feels and the dirt looks feels super awesome. But the speed of game time and having to travel to a billion islands every day within that time, just feeling so short on time, is so uggghh blahhh wtf, don't care XD And it's like you have to be way late game to even unlock the time slower accessory or the teleport item -_- And then Grand Bazaar I hated the weekly bazaar. Every damn week they're harassing you to sell this ridicdulous goal at the stupid bazaar EVERY SINGLE WEEK OMG. And I never got super far in Tale of Two Towns. I have a digital copy for 3DS but kinda hate the stupid petting game and always feeling like I have to do it. Kinda wish I had the regular DS version, I'd enjoy it much more. A New Beginning for 3DS is meh, but Story of Seasons is great. The only thing meh about it is the crappy camera angles compared to ANB.

haha! I liked tale of two towns XD Also the innocent life for psp it was WAY different I felt than the usual ones.

Never played or got Innocent Life when I had a PSP. But yeah I've read that was like a futuristic slightly different Hm game.

i found it way different but it was super cute. I beat it though. Havn't played it since. XD  

Obfuscated_disillusion

Interesting Gawker

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Naya Merai

Questionable Creature

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:22 am
Snort Like A Pig
Naya Merai
ahaha, omigod, at least you know now! i think i'm going to set up my PS2 tonight and delve into the world of ff12 until fallout 4 comes out xd i just finally was able to find a co-op buddy to finish up far cry 4, it was amazing crying ooo, i remember the katana weapon, and sounds like a good setup to me! penelo was also my mage/healer too, and i had vaan as my balanced character that did both, while i picked basch as my tank and damage dealer

Because of how fast MP seems to get sucked down and cause of needing quickenings in boss battles I haven't really made anyone a full out mage. Fran I gave a bunch of mage stuff to but she's only level 15. If I ever level her up and use her I'd probably just make her the heal/attacker in the alternate team of 3. But yeah Penelo mainly just heals for me and attacks with her bow. I may sometime give her a mace and shield for evasion and have her use some magic if I ever really need it. But for the most part I haven't made anyone like a pure mage or anything, just seems like an mp waster and not as useful in FFXII.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:45 am
Naya Merai

ohhh you gave her the bow? i think i gave her excaliber, or maybe vaan excalibur... but omg yeah, you're right i don't think she was a full on mage but i counted her as one just cuz she cast buffs and healed, quickenings were fun to do in this game tho and how you had to be quick, i remember when 13 came out i was really disappointed with the summonings... p:  

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

The Chatterbox Jerk
Captain

Hilarious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:09 pm
Naya Merai
The Chatterbox Jerk
Naya Merai
The Chatterbox Jerk
Naya Merai
The Chatterbox Jerk
This guild does focus on online aspects, however you can talk about anything here.
I played fantasy life. I'm a huge smt fan and persona fan so im waiting for anything in those series to come my way. Very excited for p5. Im getting a new system from my gf for my bday so im excited. Plus a new star ocean game. Otherwise im stuck with my ps2 and a 360 i harxly use though i went though a phase of playing dragons dogma

I so want a PS3. I hope in a year I have my own PS3 or my brother's upgraded and lent me his(and hopefully it doesn't die or anything before then). I'm thinking either way I may pre-order Persona 5 when it's out next year. At the very least if I catsit again next summer after it comes out, I can play it while I'm at my brother's place XD I just wanna have a copy to have for whenever I have the system. And yeah SMT is great. I love SMT IV on 3DS. I wanna play through it a second time, but kinda want more eshop cash first to buy all the story adding dlc missions before I do. Recently bought a new copy of Persona 4 and beat that. I need to get Persona Q and a new FES copy still.But I also need earbuds and EO2U too like I told the other person posting earlier. These days I'm the typical no lifer so I do surveys and crap for Amazon cash to fund my gaming but surveys have been slow lately. I think I shat out too much cash from surveys in a mere few weeks during summer for my PS2, so now that site isn't giving me many surveys lol. But yeah SMT and Persona games are great. Wish I had not stupidly sold my broken PSP, could've gotten an extra battery and out of system battery charger. Now my Persona 2 Innocent Sin will go never finished or even played XD But yeah cause of my minimal cash I guess and doing surveys to fund stuff, I've mainly just gotten additional 3DS games I like and now will be buying the occasional used PS2 game and whatnot.

I have both the persona 1 and 2 on psp, while they are good, the story is lacking a little ( I'm more talking P1)

As for smt I owuld pick up strange journey and digital devil saga. One has a release on 3ds the other on regular ds. Also devil surivivor 1+2 on the ds or 3ds, they are great smt games even if they are different and are tactical rpgs.

I have the first Digital Devil Saga for PS2. It didn't really super suck me in though. The music and stuff is good, I need to get through it eventually, but it just didn't feel like there was anything to do. Teeny bits of story, and then straight on to the next monster area/boss. I do need to eventually get Nocturne though. And I have the first Devil Survivor on regular DS. I never did beat it, but I played a lot of that one. I've never played Strange Journey, I don't think it or DDS were on the DS systems though. Is Strange Journey a side game or is it the second main SMT game that comes before Nocturne? I used to have the first Persona also when I had a working PSP. Innocent Sin I found myself more sucked into but PSP died a week after getting -_-

The first Devil Survivor is really hard, second one much easier, also not really related other than in name and gameplay mechanics, so you can pick it up without beating first one. Easier being a good thing, original devil survivor last boss is close to impossible because it brings back every boss you fought to fight again before it.

Strange journey was on the regular DS. I think its a side game related to SMT. Some of its contents show up in SMT 4 like the demonica suit the counter demon task force wear, so I feel like its possibly somewhat related to 4. Maybe its what happens before tokyo becomes all devastated.

I may need to get Strange Journey then. Being the prequel to SMT IV sounds really interesting and fun. And I have other games to get before I ever get around to getting the second Devil Survivor.

I don't know if its a direct sequel, but its got some of the elements. Its different in playstyle and graphics though.  
Death Squad Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff