I started Tera with a friend initially. We played slayers, her an elin, me a high elf. I got to about lv40, and then started playing another mmo... mostly because they weren't logging in anymore and I didn't wanna outlevel them. But I picked up the game later when it was clear they weren't gonna play with me anymore, and started over with an elin berserker. Had a lot of fun soloing bosses and stuff. I remember one boss I pulled it outside its room to get rid of adds throughout the fight, and stayed in the corner so it couldn't get behind me, and just blocked all their attacks and slowly whittled its health until I won. So that was pretty cool. The berserker as of now is lv46, so it outleveled the old slayer. But more recently I've just been dabbling with alts, trying all the other classes. Since I unlocked reaper, I got that to 59. I also got the semi-new gunner to 30, and I think I'm enjoying that the most right now of all the classes. However with the brawler coming up, I suspect I'll be playing that (as I mostly like monk type classes).

I also love asian mmos. I've been looking at Bless Online more recently.
I want western releases for all of them! (Blade & Soul is coming out, tho.)

As for Until Dawn, I'm watching Jesse Cox's group playing of that. I'm only a couple episodes into their run so far, and I'm 50% certain the bad guy is Mike. (Early theories are fun, right? Right.) I'll try to finish it quickly to avoid spoilers. Normally I don't look into horror games, but it has other stuff going on, and I'm into it for that.