Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[ORP] Bonfire Wood Gathering Adventure Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Tiger_Kisa699 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:54 pm
(Sorry went to eat and shower)

Moonlit laughed a little and nodded. "I mean yes wet is all over cause it is a swamp but its crazy how we cant find many not wet right now." she said as she looked at her and laughed. "Ohhhh a legendary? Oh no i have not! I have only met a few out side of my family and some of them were nice, one was kind of grumpy and stuff but she was still nice i just don't think she was used to others. And a real handsome man with pretty blue all over. He was nice, i like him a lot." she said with a smile. "Whats a legendary like?" She asked as she smiled, still only finding wet branches....  
Chrystali rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:56 pm
Rock reeled back from approaching the brown male (probably best for his sanity), beaming again at Moonlit. "They're beautiful! The Swamp has this -- song, about it, this -- pulse, and the Legendary I met, it was like the core of it, the heart of music was in her. It was -- " her eyes got a dreamy cast again, idly putting a large branch on her sturdy back. "It was amazing. It was like what hearing the MotherFather must sound like."

Quote:

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Aric Val rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:58 pm
And Cocoa WAS lucky the pretty doe was distracted by another, managing to not avoid another wood and tripping over it and onto the swamp floor.

"Nghh---" he stood up again, frazzled, trying to dust himself off.  
Chrystali rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:00 pm
"You okay, handsome?" she called to the frazzled looking male, picking up a wet piece of wood and tossing it aside so she wouldn't look at it again. Heck, it was probably the second one Rock saw anyway.

Quote:

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Aric Val rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:01 pm
His eyes looked over at her, blinking slowly. "Y--yeah!! I'm alright. I just--tripped over it--" He laughed weakly, then leaned his head to take the piece of wood in his teeth. "Mm fine... you?" Cocoa said, a little muffled.  
Chrystali rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:04 pm
"Good, good -- " Rock trotted over towards Cocoa, surveying what he'd tripped over. "Hey, help me move this! We can use it. Revenge for tripping you." She grinned, grabbing one part of it with her teeth.

Quote:

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Aric Val rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:09 pm
And Cocoa nodded his head-- he was meek but he was terribly helpful and capable. He quickly trotted to her and took the other side-- but when he did meet her eyes his cheeks warmed a little, shaking his head in response to what she said. 'You didn't do anything bad to me!' Is what he wanted to say but he merely mumbled.

1+4 (for helping)+4  
Chrystali rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:09 pm
Once he had helped her deposit the log, she clicked her teeth together. "Almost..." Trotting around him and to the side, she found another sizable fallen piece of drywood. Hey, at least it wouldn't be hard to keep the bonfire roaring!

"Handsome, help a doe one more time?" Rock seized more towards the middle this time, since one side was heavier, not wanting it to break.

Quote:

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Tiger_Kisa699 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Moonlit gasped as she moved aside some thick grass. "Oh look at this log!! ITs so huge and perfectly dry!" she said as she took a limb of it in her mouth and hefted it up and onto her back, her spines holding it still, before she smiled and laughed at Rock and the brown male. "Hello to you too! Welcome!"

Quote:
+2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:15 pm
It wasn't obvious but Cocoa had a lot of strength in his body, nodding his head even as they were carrying the logs. it did help how much she was smiling at him, it was nice..
And after the big piece he managed to quickly get more huge pieces into the pile, the kiokote was hard at work!

Of course when the female (he didn't even know her name yet!) called him once again, he quickly went over to her to help her carry the big log.

"Of--of course! I'll help---"

He looked over to the other pretty female and bowed his head before he helped the female kiokote. "H-hi." Cocoa said uselessly.

-------

1+4+4+4(but over) = 10!  

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:18 pm
"Thank you, handsome~" she said around the large drywood before they deposited it too into the flames. The bonfire grew and crackled merrily, earning a pleased look from the doe.

Turning about, she nodded to Cocoa and looked to Moonlit, flipping her tail in farewell. "I'm going to move on sweetheart, see what else there is to do. You take care, and maybe we'll run into each other again soon, hm? Have a good time!" With a wink to the two and in high spirits, she turned tail and went on to see what else she could do.

Quote:
I'm out, thanks and good luck!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:18 pm
Moonlit smiled as she walked slowly, keeping the log carefully on her back, as she moved along. She found a dry tree and a branch that was hanging off it on the ground. It was huge and dry. "Oh guys look at this one! Its perfect!" she said grabbing it and holding it in her mouth. "I Finks wesh shoood drop somf bafs ash campf ad gesh more." She said around the branch in her mouth as she smiled and started dragging it back. A Legendary who seemed to be musical and like the motherfather? Well that sounded fun for sure!

Quote:

2+4+

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
Tiger_Kisa699 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:21 pm
(Forgot to roll...OTL)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:26 pm
She made it to camp and dropped the branch near the pile of wood collected so far and then jumped her shoulder and the log on her back fell to the pile as well. "There is some! I will be back with some more! Don't wait too long im going to find so much more!" she said as she scampered back into the trees to look. She went back to the same nice dry tree and looked for more branches and HAZA There was another one just as big if not bigger then the one she had grabbed before! "Oh wonderful branch come we will burn you for hours!"

Dragging it back she set it on the pile and collapsed to the ground with a happy smile as she giggled and watched all those around her wondering what would happen next.

2+4+4=10

(All done here <3)  

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
Huni Pi rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:48 am
The acha shook himself dry and did his best to dry out the branch he'd gotten. The others forgotten at the moment, Lonely began to trot, hoping the wind would help him. With luck, he spotted a log he could balance on his neck!

How fortunate! he thought to himself.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces