[ORP] Bonfire Games with The Mothers Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soldier of Song

Bear

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:38 pm
    One Angry Shot was famously stone-faced, hardly ever showing a flicker of emotion on her face unless it was twisting in rage. And then, even she had to blink a bit at Lionhearted's very sudden, very enthusiastic contribution. Her adopted daughter, meanwhile, seemed utterly taken by the doe, pattering her front hooves in shy mimicry of the Totoma's dance. Would she be that big when she grew up? All this relationship talk was, fortunately, lost on her as she focused excitedly on the continuing story. But actually, did the game have to be only for the adults?

"The foal never met a spirit before," the little Totoma piped up. She may or may not have been imagining herself in that foal's place, and she may or may not have glanced over to see if Lionhearted noticed her. "But she heard they listened to wishes!"

It was the damnedest thing. This time, One Angry Shot had to bite back a smile.

Chrystali
OH MAN I'm so sorry I didn't know you were waiting on me! I just didn't want to continue the story again so soon and totes hijack it -- also you can waggle them brows any day. >u>

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:40 pm
There was nothing like knowing your son spoke of you, and spoke of you well, to his friends. Peep was a beacon of happiness. She was surrounded by her family, friends and foals. It surely couldn’t be any better than this.

“You know what it means!” Lionhearted laughed but her attention wasn’t on her younger brother anymore, it had shifted to the young Totoma nearby. She grinned encouragingly and winked as the youngster continued the story and then followed it with another enthusiastic addition. “And so one day, after a morning spent playing with his new ‘spirit’ friend, he said, ‘I wish I could stay in the water all day!’.”

Soldier of Song

Chrystali

Aric Val

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items