Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[EXAM] A little chat (Caoineadh O' Briain) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Steal rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:12 pm
"I thought a thought.
I.. though... I.. I... though.. a though... I.. I..." Ugh so hard why was this so hard. She wanted to keep her nerves but she stammered to a stop again, her head lowered again. She paused, got her nerves back and then took a drink of water. She would try a single time more, if she failed she was going to give up. She HAD to do this right... she had to!  
Steal rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:13 pm
"I thought a thought.
But the thought I, I, I, thought wasn't the, the.. thought I thought I thought.
If the thought I thought ... I, I, I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much.."

It was so hard, but finally with the feeling of pulling teeth, she made it through the second part. She had to take a break after that harrowing attempt.

Enoh Love
Pausing for dramatic effect her, and because of the torture of that many fails.

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:32 pm
Professor Winter stayed put, quietly watching the poor ghoul on stage as she struggled through the second tongue twister. Unlike the first one, this one seemed more than a little disastrous. Some decorative lights shattered at the back of the room. A few chairs exploded, and yet the Professor didn't budge. Not even when one of the chairs that exploded was one two seats away from hers.

"You are doing fine!" She encouraged, once the clearly distraught ghoul stopped for a pause. Her silhouette moved, making a gesture, and a moment later a gnome came out with a heavy metal platter. On it, was a bottle of water, and even a little snack to get her by.

"Continue, when you're ready."

Steal

Steal rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:24 pm
After taking a moment to moisten her mouth and try to compose herself after the remarkably terrible mess that was the previous tongue twister, she started on the third, or rather fumbled off to an abominable mess that should have been a series of words.

"Betteee" The last sylable was rather remarkable in that it hit a frequency that caused some bats, that had been peacefully resting in the rafters to fall to the floor and twitch. Hnn, not good... "Bitte ba..." she got littler further than that before she watched the apparent suicide of a perfectly innocent stage prop. How is that for making one feel good?  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Steal rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:29 pm
"Bitty Batter bought some butter
“But,” said she, “this butter’s bitter.
If I put it in my batter,
It will make my batter badder.. no.. butter... batter...ba.. ba.." Well horrificly derailed she stumbled to a shambling stop, and studdered terribly. She was doing so... well not well but she had been on a bit or a roll until she fumbled, at least this time nothing attempted to kill itself. It was strange how that was happening so much around her today. The magic of her voice..  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:32 pm
There are so many words that sound like batter, like barter, butter, bitter better badder, bedder, and so forth, Keen somehow, on this attempt managed to find pretty much all of them, and somehow interchanged them with words that should have been in their place. The final result was so horrendous that I will spare you the torture of the account. Suffice it to say, that I am sure a few poor gnomes may have went into convulsions and had to be carted out of the room, if they made the mistake of being there. Poor things.  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:35 pm
She was supposed to recite the tongue twister in English? Hmm, how did she manage to make it sound like some kind of strange bestial language unknown to the monster world? On this particular account it seemed that she made up a whole new language and speech pattern that unfortunately was forgotten soon after, that is a pity because it sounded very interesting and there had to be a few linguists that would have loved to study it.  
Steal rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:38 pm
Somewhere in another room in a separate building, a demon must have been sure it was being summoned. This could not have been good. How could she be getting worse, and farther from proper speech? The only good thing was that the resulting property damage seemed to be down. It was amazing that she was still trying at all.  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:40 pm
Botty Blitter brought some bitter
“Bat,” said she, “this botter’s better.
If I put it in my bitter,"

No that wasn't right at all. She frowned and looked around, seeing a room of confusion.  
Steal rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:41 pm
"Bitty Batter .....bought some butter
“But,” said she, “this butter’s , badder.. no bitter.
If I put it in my batter,
It will make my batter bitter.”
So she bought some better butter,
And she put the better, batter.. no butter in the bitter batter,
And made the bitter batter better."

She did it, she only had one left to do. She flushed with pride. She bounced around on her toes. She was a bit psyched now. She looked at the last one and paled.  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Steal rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:50 pm
"Mr. See owned a saw.
And Mr. Soar owned a sheesaw.
Now Shee's saw sawed Shoar's seesaw
Before Soar saw See,
Which made Shoar sore.
Had Soar seen Shee's sha...
Before See sawed Soar's seesaw, " She frowned as the words turned into a tangled mess before her eyes. what in the world was she doing?  
Steal rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:53 pm
The words sounded more like an incantation as she started saying it, several high words making things crack in the back of the room. What was she doing? If the last one sounded like a demon's summon, this one sounded like she was trying to transfigure things in the room.  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Steal rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:55 pm
How had she changed every vowel to take the place of other ones? It sounded kind of fun, but it wasn't at all correct. Hmm, close but not really good words, it sounded amusing and it should have been written down.  
Steal rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:57 pm
One would think that if one managed to say something wrong so many times, that they would get some of the words correct, or at least show marked signs of managing to get better, Keen on the other hand seemed to be getting worse, the sounds coming from her lips, far from being the lovely musical sounds she started with, were sounding more like something one would hear from a wounded animal. In fact if one looked closely, it seemed that some of the gnomes were debating putting her out of THEIR misery, of course that could have been exaggeration. Slightly.  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Steal rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:00 pm
Keen wasn't even hearing herself anymore, and likely that was because her lips were moving at this point and no sound was coming out. If one didn't know better, or perhaps if they were deaf they would have applauded her at the perfect recital, but even she knew when she came to the end that she had failed again, and she sighed and started at the paper a few moments in dismay.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff