Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[Bonfire PRP] Sticks and Stones [Fair Gecko][Fin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:30 pm
"Animals are strange- but they are a lot like kin. Sometimes it takes time, and not everybody warms up the same way or shows affection the same. I mean, it's definitely possible to really appreciate somebody and not be the most demonstrative about it. That's certainly a thing that can happen- it's just the way some kin are." As she picked up a few more twigs, she considered the offer. "I think for once I'm not going to be too proud to beg. If you don't mind waiting up for me, I'd love the help."
[+5]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:32 pm
"Well, I'm not going anywhere! You're stuck with me, my very good friend!" Gecko replied. If she thought a little harder about it, it seemed super fitting and meaningful... but that was waaaaaaaay too serious! Flopping on her butt, she sat idly by.

"Just call me when you need my help!"

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:36 pm
Fair Hunter grinned ruefully. Yes, she was stuck with Gecko. Probably for life. But there were worse fates.

She found a few more bits of kindling as she moved about; nothing substantial, but good enough for banking and stoking.
[+6]

Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:39 pm

It was a small log, but a good log. Fair Hunter picked it up and added it to the stack on her back.
[+8]

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:42 pm
Fair Hunter pulled at a branch of what she thought was a small log, but was actually a much larger log. Too much for her to handle alone easily- if she was stubborn, she could probably shove it back, but it'd be so much easier to ask for help. "Gecko!" she called over her shoulder. "I've got a big one here. Want to carry it back together?"
[+12]

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces