Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:10 pm
seru_ame

"Maybe they're just thinking about how they're going to get out. Maybe they dream like we do," Sky said, shrugging. "Hard to say. Life is full of mysteries, including that one. If we knew everything, it would be a very dull world indeed."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:08 pm
"Heh... Butterfly dreams... Might be kinda funny to see the things the way they do..." She hopped up into the air and tried to 'walk' in the air, before landing back down a bit roughly and giggling. "Then again, it might be frightening..."

Jynk

seru_ame

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:45 pm
"Probably less frightening with wings," Sky said, chuckling at her antics. He came to a stop at a fork in the trail. "I should get back to my journey, but I'll pass this way again soon. I hope to see you again."

seru_ame

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:56 pm
Jynk

"I hope so... I'll tell the leaves to tell you where I am next time, alright?" she giggled, and then nosed him affectionately before heading off on her own. "Of course... you're welcome to wander with me a little longer..."  

seru_ame

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:04 pm
"I can walk with you a while more before I go, sure," Sky said, smiling at the doe. "When I come back this way, I'll be sure to listen for your message on the wind."

seru_ame

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces