Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:59 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light
| Female 16 | Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~
----------------------------------------------------------------------

She looked down at the table before replying. "I really do love him." She looked up at Tsuyoi. "You tell him I said that and I'll thrash you!"
Nami backed away slowly. I can see the resemblance with our family's temper.

(OOC: )
Flippy flustters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:27 pm
[ooc:]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Kurona with a grin, "No need for the threat." she then chuckled, "Anyway, I'm sure Jaecen already knows that you do, after all, you've made that quite obvious."
Wakai decided to eat a cookie, grabbing one and eating it, humming to herself happily.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:33 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

Kurona looked away with crossed arms and a sort of pouty look on her face. Nami held her cup out for more tea. "Would you fill my cup, please?" After having her cup filled, she drank a bit before addressing Tsuyoi. "Are you really going to marry Papa?"

Flippy flustters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:45 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Nami, then down at her cup as she put it down. She leaned forward as her elbows rested on the table, looking at her hand which still wore the onyx ring Jaecen had put on her. She smiled, but it had a hint of sadness behind it, "Yeah.." she then stood up and stretched out her arms before grabbing her hat and putting it on. "I'm gonna go get some fresh air." she said before walking outside.
Wakai watched as Tsuyoi walked out, and then looked down, taking another bite of her cookie. Once Tsuyoi had been out of sight, Wakai decided to speak, "She's...kind of scared." she said as she looked at Kurona and Nami. Wakai seemed to be more serious now, unlike how she was a few seconds ago.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:50 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

"Why is she scared? She fights big bad guys all the time and doesn't seem to waver. Is she afraid we won't like her?" She asked.
Kurona quit pouting and watched Tsuyoi walk out. She stood up. "You two talk with yourselves. The big girls are going outside."
She approached Tsuyoi and placed a hand on her shoulder. "You okay?"

Erin looked through the stack of games. "So many games but there're not many two player games. Father really must not've let Aunt Kuro game with him a lot."
Ene nodded in agreement. "Papa seems like he'd have done that when he was younger."

Flippy flustters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:01 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi didn't look at Kurona when she followed, but didn't mind her following. She chuckled, "Yeah, I'm fine." she kept her gaze out at the garden and the scenery behind it. "Sorry, this'll all just take awhile for me to get used to," she said as she fixed her hat, "I mean..I can handle being a mother...but if I make any enemies...they'll know who to go for to have an advantage against me." She shook her head, "If that happened...I'd feel awful about being married into this family.."
Wakai decided to continue her conversation with Nami, nodding in agreement with her about Tsuyoi being strong. "Yes, she is strong...and no, I'm sure she isn't afraid of you kids disliking her, in fact, she's prepared if that actually was the case." She then rested her hands on her laps, "She's scared...because this is all new to her...plus, she's worried that she might bring this family trouble if she married into it."

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:09 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

Nami nodded. "I get it..."
Kurona snorted. "That's it? Listen, you're better off worrying about something else. This family, two generations ago, single handedly defended itself from ice demons, only to be attacked by some god awful cult and still came out of it unscathed. We're a strange family and there's a lot of weird history but, trust me when I say that when you're by Jaecen's side, the power of the Patriarch will make you feel at ease. It's a weird feeling. My grandpa was the previous Patriarch and since he didn't want to hand it to my father, it skipped a generation. Whenever grampa hugged me or held me close, I could feel a fire burning and keeping me warm. It was a-a strange sensation that said something like 'you're safe here'. Anyways, what I'm trying to say is you don't have much to worry about. Not to mention the protective border this place has can rival the Academy's. Well, almost. It might be a little stronger or weaker..."

Flippy flustters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:29 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
When Kurona had finished speaking, Tsuyoi finally looked at Kurona, "..yeah," she folded her arms, looking at the garden again, "I know I shouldn't be worrying about such things." She then smirked, "Anyway, if anybody or anything tries to harm this family, I'll be sure to get in their way before they have the chance." She then chuckled, "Of course, they're never gonna get past me, I'll make sure of that...and," she then looked at Kurona again, "I got you and Jaecen to back me up...and maybe Wakai too."
Wakai nodded, and then smiled just like earlier, her seriousness going away. "Although, you and everyone else in this family are special to her now," she finished off her cookie, "And whatever is special to Tsuyoi, is what she'll protect with her life."

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:25 am
User Image
| Kurona Light

She crossed her arms and replied in a stale tone. "How sweet." Kurona's voice changed. "How 'bout skipping the mushy gushy stuff and just let us help when it comes to it?"

"I'm no' sure how to put it but... having Miss Tsuyoi around just feels... natural." Nami said.

Flippy flustters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:58 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Kurona and chuckled a bit, "Well, I've seen you fight before and you look like you could handle yourself, though I find it strange that you use a wrench as a weapon." She put her hand on her hip, "Are you unable to summon a keyblade?"
Wakai looked at Namia and smiled, "Well, I'm glad you feel that way." she sipped her tea, "To be honest...I kind of thought at least you or Erin would have a problem with Ms. Tsuyoi being your new mom...I'm glad I was wrong."

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:23 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

"Erin's dense sometimes but he figures stuff out. 'M not sure if he even knows, yet." Nami laughed and brought the teacup to her lips.

She seemed a bit confused. "What's wrong with my wrench?" Tsuyoi asked her about a keyblade. She waved a hand. Nah, my family makes it so the first born is the only one to wield it. I wondered what it'd be like to have one sometimes but my wrench is more suitable to my celestial form magic. Besides, I'm not really skilled with a sword."

Flippy flustters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:10 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi stared at Kurona a bit before shrugging, "Ah, well, it doesn't really matter if you have a keyblade or not, as long as you can fight. Like I was always told, a weapon is like a person's heart and soul." she then scratched her cheek, chuckling a bit, "Though, I use all kinds of weapons..so it's kind of weird. It's like as if I put my heart and soul into many forms." as weird as that may have sounded, it actually made sense.
Wakai laughed along with Nami as she teased Erin, and then looked down at her cup. Suddenly, Wakai had remembered something, something she had caused not too long ago...and it made her feel terrible. She looked at Nami, her face showed sadness, "Th-That's right...I forgot...h-how...how could I forget something awful so easily..." she looked back down at her cup as she slowly put it down.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:46 am
User Image
| Kurona Light

"I'm not really a fighter," She could hear Jaecen's mocking laugh in the back of her head as she said that. "But I can hold my own. If anything, I'd rather stick to forging the weapons instead of using them. Blood isn't really something that shouldn't need to be spilt."
Again, she could hear Jaecen's mocking laugh in her head. "Whatever Jaecen says about me and fighting, don't listen to him. You've probably heard...." She looked away. "Stories of what I did to him when I was younger..."

She noticed the sudden change and changed the subject. "About the wedding, I wonder who Miss Tsuyoi's gonna have as bridesmaids and the flower girl. And what the dresses are going to look like."

Flippy flustters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:55 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi folded her arms, raising an eyebrow, "I may have heard from Jaecen, though, he didn't really make a big deal about it, in fact, he kind of just laughed it off." She then bumped her elbow into Kurona's arm lightly to get her attention, "I don't know if saying this will make you feel any better...but it's all in the past, let bygones be bygones."
Wakai looked at Nami, a bit confused and still saddened. But, she looked back down at her cup and decided to go along with it. "Well...I'm..sure her bridesmaids are gonna be Ms. Kurona...I'm not sure who else, maybe me and Shinochi." She then thought to herself for a bit before speaking, "And the flower girl will probably be Ene or X...maybe even both if Jaecen and Tsuyoi wants..." Even though Wakai spoke of this, she couldn't get the feeling of sadness off of her.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:57 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

"He kinda deserved some of it, to be honest. With my temper... I never knew what would happen. Like the time I broke his nose... I cried for what felt like a week." She explained.

Nami took another sip of tea. "You seem a little spaced out..."

Flippy flustters Flaky
Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items