Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:26 pm
"So Team Rocket has one more rank we didn't know about, making six in total," Avery summarized, phrasing it as a statement rather than a question for clarification. "We already knew what sorts of uniforms trainee through elite agents wear, but not the boss or executives." He hummed thoughtfully, quietly, before a perplexed frown formed on his face. "I'm an officer, so my specialty is pokemon, not technology, so nope, I don't have a clue about any of that," he admitted readily, an easy smile forming on his face. "It does sound like a really high-tech coat though, almost unnecessarily so, which makes me wonder why. What's the deal with it that it's made so that you can't even take it off unless you want to? Assuming it's not permanently and irreversibly attached to you, that is," he added as he tilted his head a bit, eyes roaming over the sophisticated coat.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:15 pm
The Agent arched her eyebrows, giving the officer a somewhat skeptical look, slowly melding into one that could be described as... dumbfounded.
The silence continued as Avery continued to conversation about the coat, remaining almost statuesque where she sat, fixing Avery with a growing unimpressed, critical look on her face.

"I came in here, telling you people that I've got information on Rocket that I miiight be willing to share, and you're more interested in my coat." Her face tilted as her brow furrowed with a light frown "Curious. Pokemon Officer- I'm starting to think that the Kodo Special Operations might just not be interested in working with me,"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:26 am
Avery's brows rose a bit as well, but his expression morphed into a friendly smile. "Ah, that one's not for free then, I take it," he hazarded a guess as he folded his hands over the folder on the table. "I thought you were interested in asking or answering questions first. Whenever we get people in here offering information in exchange for protection, securing that protection is the first question they ask, not the second or third question. We can do this by the book then, if you'd prefer," he offered as a thoughtful expression crossed his face, as if he was trying to recall something. "We're willing to offer you protection from Team Rocket through quiet relocation to another region and all the usual that comes with that protection. I understand you're interested in a bit more than that, though?" The scruffy officer trailed off and lifted his hand palm-up, as if inviting Faleen to continue with her more specific wants or requests.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:31 pm
Faleen clicked her teeth slightly adding her own grin to the man’s smile, “Wasn’t even for sale!”

“Ah- then I’ve confused you huh?” She snickered, bouncing her shoulders a couple of times. “Maybe I should start with letting you know that I’m a very special case here. What I’m interested in more than protection, it’s… hmmm… I haven’t decided what I want more, stuff, I need certain things that I haven’t really listed out yet, money… I guess money is always needed, an in with all of this-“ She gestured a hand the best she could through the air. “I’m not looking to being relocated… besides, do you honestly think that relocating to other regions will get anyone away from Team Rocket?” A slight glint in her eye followed the comment, along with a deeper smirk of knowing.

“You’ve had a pretty funny start so far.” Faleen added with a chuckle, which grew into a laugh through her next words “The look on everyone’s faces when I walked in, Haa haa haa! Took you guys way longer to react then I expected you to, much, much more entertaining than I how I pictured it going down.”
the Agent moved as if to reach a hand up to the ponytail holding her hair back, though frowned when her hands where stopped before they even got close to her head.
Pausing for a couple of seconds to stare down at her bindings she looked back up a Avery to continue,.
“If you’re going to ask questions why are you asking stupid ones that you won’t understand the answer to anyway? Granted, that is even if I did answer” she finished the comment with a light mutter before lifting her chin back up and studying the man “You’re not good at this are you? Come oooooon- ask me some fun ones, come on!” She accentuated, with a slight bounce in her seat “You guys are being so boring. I thought you would be losing your mind over the kind of information I have, do you know what kind of position I was in to get the kind of information you guys would be giving –anything- to get?” The Agent paused in silence, then followed with a “Hint-Hint”  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:23 pm
"Ah, sounds like you have quite the list then," he noted with a hint of amusement in his tone and features. "Well, I'm cleared to offer you all the protection we can give," he frowned a bit at her insinuation that would not be enough but didn't comment, "but as for anything different or more specific requests for other things, I'll probably have to discuss those with others first. Whenever you think of them, of course," he added with a smile.

The officer tilted his head a bit and watched her as she spoke and bounced in her seat, and a smile spread over his face. "That's kind of embarrassing," he said in the tones of one who wasn't the least bit embarrassed, "though I heard from my coworkers that at first, given your behavior, they thought you were joking or playing a trick on them or something. You already told me what position you held, so I do know that; what kind of information, then, do you have that we'd give you anything to get?" While his expression remained predominantly curious, there was a thoughtful undertone that hinted he had an idea of what it was.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:36 pm
Faleen’s eyes fell to the table for a few moments as the Officer talked, thoughtfully running her tongue over her teeth before making a light clicking noise and lifting her eyes toward the window.
“I see… But as I’ve said I don’t really need protection…” She continued after a slight drawl, though it was unsure if she was talking to Avery or to the mirror. Hazel eyes shifted back over the officer “Shame… so uh, why don’t you go and get someone who can talk to me about getting me what I need, and you what you want."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:06 pm
"I know," he replied amiably, "I'm just letting you know, as an officer that's all I'm cleared to offer anyone. The commander generally does these sorts of things, but she was out in the field when she got the message so she's been on her way back. Actually..." He trailed off as he pulled his phone out of his pocket, barely raising it above table height to check it, then pocketed it again just as quickly. "She may have arrived already; lemme go check." So saying, the officer pushed himself up from the table and slipped out the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:47 pm
Shortly after Avery's departure, the door swung open to signal another officer's entry. This time it was a woman, small in stature but with an austere look about her. A red pokeball emblem was embroidered upon her breast pocket.

"Faleen Ewell," she said, brushing a lock of hair behind her ear, "I apologize for my tardiness. My name is Petra Rall, commander of this region's Special Operations department." She approached the table and seated herself opposite the handcuffed Rocket, speaking as she did, "I hope you don't mind if I skip the formalities and get straight to business. My colleague has informed me that you've come to us today with an unusual request." She folded her hands upon the surface of the table with her amber eyes level and severe. "I'm sure I don't need to tell you this, but you are not just a known Rocket - you're a wanted criminal with a history of violent, heinous transgressions that have infringed on the physical and mental wellbeing of countless innocent individuals. Before I as much as humor the idea of negotiation, I would like to see some kind of evidence that this information of yours is genuine."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:32 pm
Faleen's lips pursed again as the Officer spoke, and eventually took his leave. Again she was left alone in the room, though this time the Agent sat with a little more attentiveness, glancing from the door, over toward the mirror on occasions, all the while leaning slightly forward in the seat.

Before she started to get too bored however, the door opened and a new... much smaller person came in, though this one had a red pokeball on their jacket.
Eyebrows arched as she came in, sat down, and much to The Rockets satisfaction slid right into the topic. The grin however shifted to a more surprised expressed, into through fullness and finally dawning after Petra described Faleen's atrocities.
"... So I have." Was her only reply to that, followed with the Agent pulling herself up further in her seat, fixing the Commander with a thoughtful expression.
"Evidence huh? Ah that's fare enough." With a slight shrug the Agent extended her arm out, making a light clicking noise.
From the clip on her arm something ejected out, a small chip sticking out of the arm.
"Thankfully I prepared for this." Unable to reach up and pull the chip out herself since her arms were bound, she instead shifted herself forward in a gesture for Petra to take it.
"Its only 25% of the whole file- which do I have, But it should provide the evidence you desire."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:54 pm
Petra stood and moved around to the other side of the table, reaching with a suitable amount of caution to pluck the data card from where it emerged. She took a moment to look it over then stepped away, pointing herself roughly in the direction of the door. "I'll pass this on to IT to check out. What should I tell them to expect?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:59 pm
"Dark Ball stats." The Agent replied, allowing a growing grin to spread over her face with a not so subtle hint of smugness.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:10 pm
The expression with which Petra answered that smugness was one of dubiety, and she proceeded the rest of the way to the door, pulling it open and handing the chip off to one of the officers waiting in the hall with instruction to investigate the chip in an isolated environment and to get ahold of an engineer from Kalos's pokeball factory and have them on standby. With that complete, the commander returned to the seat at the table, her brow knit.

"If this information is indeed authentic," Petra said, "why are you bringing it to us now? Why do you need resources from us so badly that you would compromise your standing within your organization?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:22 pm
Faleen shrugged a shoulder, making a waving gesture with her hand the best she could while still being bound. "You know how things go, situations change. I came to you becasue I know, of everyone, you're the the ones who would want this information the most... Another option could have been to Team Galactic, but well.. among the number of reasons THAT would have been a bad idea, they're all most likely dead so... Yeah not an option." The Agent pulled her lips to the side, followed with another click as if saying "oops."

A light incline of her head, hazel eyes fixing closely onto Petra, her tone changing as she continued to a lower and significantly less energetic tone.
"I don't have a standing with Team Rocket, it is not my team, and they will regret having ever taken me into their organization." The Agent sniffed very suddenly but did not draw her gaze away "You might be able to take them down with this information, but me? I don't need it, I just need material things. So- win win."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:33 am
Petra frowned thoughtfully for a moment before speaking again, "And what are your plans for these 'material things'? Or rather..." She shook her head and revised her words, "My first and foremost objective in Kodo is to protect the region, its citizenry, and its pokemon. No matter how attractive your information is, if you would use our support to cause harm, even if you do so apart from Team Rocket, I cannot in good conscience accept your proposition. So, I would like to hear about your intentions - or at least a general idea of them."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:23 am
"Considering who I am I guess anything I say isn't exactly going to be convincing now is it. Buuuut for what its worth I guess my words all I really have- I have no interest in harming any of you're civilians. But I left Team Rocket just this morning leaving behind all my essentials. A computer would be nice, I hear this showering thing is pretty important, eating, and maybe something different to wear then this." She said glancing down at herself. "The basics need to be covered. Beyond that I need some equipment for a personal project, I haven't decided what that will entail yet Something to discuss on a later date."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff