Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:37 pm
"Hhhhmmmm-kinda, Actually, no, not really. You know whats interesting, Kodo doesn't have a ranger presence. The circumstances as to why the League even built what they did were odd enough, pokemon activity here is so new, a Ranger station was never initiated." Ray shrugged lightly "Poaching isn't a problem here, or hasn't surfaced as one. But you know the one who knows a whole lot more about this then me is the girl who's meeting us. She's associated with the KSO too by volunteer work, and been part of this whole mess even before I came here. She should catch you up to speed."

Ray didn't have a problem speaking her mind, it was common for her to just blurt out what was on her mind, and she certainly wasn't shy about giving that impression. Though for some reason the subject at hand seemed one she was less then willing to divulge too deeply into.
"I'm just a rugged old lady who teaches little boys about pokemon." The grin that followed would imply that wasn't entirely true.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:48 pm
Rosie wasn't one to turn down an invitation by a friend, It had been a couple of weeks since Rosie had bumped into Ray again, a women she held a great amount of respect to, though admittedly knew very little about.
She was nice, eccentric, resourceful and skilled, all of that came into play when the women saved Luke's life when he was lost in the woods, and Rosie couldn't ever be more grateful for that.
Along with seeing Ray again, Rosie had met her new pupil, a young determined and fiercely stubborn boy in the face on conflict, but had a kindness and genuineness shine through his eyes when properly introduced.
Of course when Ray called, saying they would be in Camphoreon and asking if they would like to meet up for training, Rosie wasn't going to say no.

The blond dismounted her Rapidash as they drew further into the park, the few pokemon she had released around her running around and enjoying their freedom before training. Her hair tied back in neat braids, and dressed in her usual trainer attire, the Girl scanned to find a familiar face, catching sight of the Ashy Gray hair just a second after the Growlithe that she had released noticed the trip and tore off to greet them, barking and pausing just beside Gon, his bright eyes staring at the other Growlithe for a few seconds before his tail started to wag.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Grike

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:04 pm
Flash was on the other growlithe in seconds. Fur bristling, he falls onto his front paws, tail high. The body language was clear; we can be friends but I'm the boss. Caelum rolls his eyes at the pups peacocking, Still an adolescent, Flash did have the experience to properly throw his weight around but that wouldn't stop him from trying.

Caelum taps the pokemon's furry rump with his boot in a subtle reminder of just who was the alpha here. Funnily enough, it wasn't the one who could breathe fire.

"Lo ma'am." Caelum raises a hand in greeting, keeping Flash's shenanigans in his peripheral.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:44 pm
The large Rapidash kept pace with his trainer as she walked up, head held high allowing the billowing brown flames along his neck and tail to burn high over a visibly highly trained form. Northern floating not far off of the girl's over side, gleaming in what sun was let through the trees, her large amber eyes fixed on the new stranger.
The girl, a stark contrast to the Rapidash's power was much smaller, brighter and with a gentile and kind look to her.
Blue eyes traveled from the two she recognized, to smile at the man as he greeted her.
She had never seen this individual before, and was just starting to wonder if this was another friend of Ray's when the two grass types in the group interrupted her greeting to the man.

Double Stripe, who had perked up slithered toward the girl, pausing her in her tracks and drawing a smile from her.

"Its good to see you too Double Stripe," the trainer replied directly to the pokemon's light hissing of his name.
From the trees a much smaller grass type lept from the branches and onto the girl's shoulder The Little Treecko cooed to her.

Rosie giggled, reaching a hand up to pat the Treecko's head "Sure, I'm excited to be able to help out, No doubt you and Gon have been training really hard the last couple of weeks?"

The Treecko announced proudly.

Pastin nickered, his kind blue eyes shifting over the Treecko who just straightened up. Drawing another giggle from Rosie.

"Man thats so cool Rosie, Whats he saying?" Gon asked with a sense of awe, also approaching the trainer.

"He's excited about training. I am too~" Rosie answered, reaching up to pick the pokemon up from her shoulder and hold him down to the green dressed boy.
Finally blue eyes returned to the man standing with them
"Hello~ I don't think we've met before." She held her hand out to him.

Jazz, the accompanying Growlithe barked in surprise when he was suddenly tackled by the other Growlithe, but bounded back in play just as enthusiastically  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Grike

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:00 pm
Caelum didn't so much as blink when the stranger started chatting up the Pokemon. It was hardly a new thing. He spoke to Flash all the time but he always had the sneaking suspicion that the conversation was one sided.

Flash, for his part, was busy playing with the other growlithe. His happiness at seeing another growlithe could be read in the loose lines of his stance. Ears perking up at the promise of play, he bounds over, initiating a play fight with his new friend.

He takes the hand, fingers heavily calloused. "Lo miss. Names Caelum." Turning his gaze from the scene, Caelum wonders. "So what's this training? A battle?" He eyes the Rappidash as he asks. It was a powerful beast, main crackling with a bonfire's fury. Hard to believe this slip of a girl was his trainer.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:34 pm
At the question Rosie tilted her head unsure of what he meant by his question "The Northern Center teaches a bunch of different things, it better prepares people on how to handle Team Rocket encounters." Rosie looked down to the black haired boy "Battling is a big part of training though, so, yes." she finished with a kind smile to the man.
"Are you going to be training with us too?" She finished curiously.

Double Stripe, not missing an opportunity to speak to Rosie, the only human he has met so far that he could directly speak too, and still found very very cool. turned to the trainer He slithered a little closer to the girl

Rosie's head whipped up from the snake who had grabbed her attention up to Caelum "You're an Officer?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Grike

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:48 am
Caelum blinked. "Um...yes, actually." How'd she figure that one? Shaking his head, Caelum continues. "I was transferred from Sinnoh. Still need to speak to the lady in charge but the paper work's been more or less worked out."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:21 pm
The blond visibly perked up, He wasn't just a KSO he was a KSO Officer that had transferred from a different region. "That's wonderful! thank you so much for coming to Kodo." Her enthusiasm was visible, and her gratitude almost tangible. "The island could always use more help."

Northern, who had remained very silent during the interactions with their friends and the new human watched the tallest of the group, though she wasn't so much looking as him as she was looking through him. She could feel he was a bit uneasy, she couldn't be sure from what, but if she had to guess it would be the number within the crowd around him.
There wasn't anything terribly unusual about him, aside from a bit of uneasiness on the subject of battling... interesting.

"Oh!" Rosie gasped "I'm sorry, My name is Rosie, I'm a Volunteer with the KSO, I'm mostly a full time Trainer, My husband is an Officer though, You'll probably work with him."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

XBuddhaliciousx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:58 pm
Watching his cyndaquil, Ves, playing and rolling around in the fallen leaves, Tristan would laugh whenever she would set the leaves on fire. Sitting with his eyes closed letting the cool autumn air run through his long hair, smelling the burning leaves in Ves' wake, Tristan was startled when a green child jumped from a tree not too far away. Getting up quickly he spies a mish mash of colorful pokemon and people talking. Tristan was hardly on his feet when he saw that familiar glow of Ves streaking full speed straight at the kid in green. Tristan had no choice but to chase the spirited thing right into the group.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:09 pm
Caelum opened his mouth to respond when a flash of movement caught his eye. Instinct sent his muscles coiling instinctivly, fingers twitching towards the spot where his gun used to sit. Frustration snaps through him like sickness from an infected wound. He closes his hand and tries to relax, pretending he was successful.

Flash could sense the spike of unease like gas on flame. The playing comes to an abrupt hault, nose high and alert. The cyndaquil's scent was an easy catch and the growlithe moves to intercept. No teeth yet, but all sense of play had fled from the pup.  

Grike

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:33 pm
The light crunching of the leaves approaching him was the first to alert the small boy that there was something running toward him, granted it was a small something, confirmed by the sight of a Cyndaquil bounding toward him happily.

Gon's eyes widened lightly, but as his Treecko moved to get higher ground on the boy's shoulders the boy himself crouched down, holding his hands out to see if he could catch the pokemon no sprinting toward him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosie and Ray however had a much different reaction to the situation, seeing as the one they had been looking at had been Caelum.
Rosie blinked when the conversation came to an abrupt stop and his attention jerked away.
looking around herself, expecting to find a reason to be on edge, seeing only Gon playing with a Cyndaquil, she glanced back to the man "... Are you alright?"

Ray didn't speak, simply watching the man with a slight arch of her brow.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:12 pm
Finally catching up to the little devil "I'm sorry she gets excited easily. Plus you have to watch out for it she flames up whenever she gets too excited." Tristan turns and points to the smoldering trail of leaves Ves left behind. "My name is Tristan and this is Ves" he says putting on his best act all the while eyeing up the other pokemon making mental notes of all the values they voild bring. "It's a pleasure to meet you all." he smiled.  

XBuddhaliciousx

Grike

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:38 pm
Caelum throws an apologetic smile Rosie's way. "Sorry. Still a bit jet lagged. Half asleep." Kneeling down, he gives Flash an affectionate scratch behind the ears. The Pokemon gives him an uncertain look but eventually settles.

With the danger apparently dealt with, Flash noses his way towards the Cyndaquil. The pup sneezed and Caelum couldn't blame him. He could smell the acrid tang of burnt leaves from here.

"Careful he doesn't set the park on fire." Caelum said good naturedly. Normally this many strangers would put in edge, but for the moment he welcomed the distraction. "So your husband's KSO then?" Caelum asks, turning back to Rosie.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:49 pm
Gon had grown more and more familiar with all kinds of different pokemon types since he came to Kodo, The Trainer centers were filled with Pokemon he had never seen or heard of before.
This one he knew was a Cyndaquil, and while they didn't have them native on Wailord Island, it wasn't uncommon to see a trainer with one on their team.
"Hi, My name is Gon, and this is Treecko." The boy introduced, seeming to be more talking to the Pokemon before looking up at Tristan. "Do you battle?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:12 pm
Rosie felt the tiny hands of the Jirachi tighten over her shoulder, something was bothering the little Pokemon, Rosie couldn't be sure what it would be about, either the man they were talking, or the man that just approached.
A quick glance over to the small legendary showed the blond trainer that her expressed was blank, as if she wasn't entirely occupying the external space of her body, turned inwards where he mind and other minds around her made more sense.

For now Rosie left her be, not willing to disrupt her but keeping in mind the apparent concern the pokemon might have.

"So you just arrived then, Sinnoh's pretty far away." She placed a hand on her hip while she spoke, giving the new man a smile as he approached, his attention quickly being taken over by Gon.

"I'll take care of it." Rosie offered, a little concerned about the smoldering leaves.
plucking a Luxery ball from her belt, a burst of bright light and a pokemon was expelled onto the ground, its form stretching forward before the light even broke away to reveal a deep blue striped Vaporeon, who's body was covered in elegant speckles.
One look over the smoldering dried leaves with large golden eyes, she let out a light sigh She spoke in a kind, motherly tone.

Rosie closed her gloves hands behind her back as she watched Vahy'n trot over to the leaves, dousing the smoking spots with water.
"Yup he does~ his name is Luke, he works out of the main office on most days." The trainer looked back over to Caelum with a smile "I'm sure you'll bump into him. unfortunately the KSO isn't that big yet."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff