Submit

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:25 pm
Moonlit smiled and nodded. "Yes it's true! It's long enough to touch the ground and strong enough to pick up large branches and put them on her back! It's amazing! She's odd too tho, seems to like things kind of dark and morbid. She doesn't come out in the sun too often. She said there's others in her family with tails like it too. I want to meet them." She said with a smile.

Home...a home here with him and any kiss who stick around with him...she blushed and nodded. "Yes i'll find all sorts of weird ones to tell you all about. It will be very exciting."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:12 pm
After a long moment, Drown got up and shook himself a bit. "We should get back to the den. I'll make some room for you to stay with us." He waited till she was on her feet before walking toward home, leading the way.  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:31 pm
She nodded and stood to her feet slowly. "Thank you. It will be nice to spend time in the nice den. I don't always find a nice den area to hang out in on my journey. " She said with a smile as she walked with him.

"Will your family be happy to meet our little ones? Would they be happy having you bring more kids to your den area?" She asked with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:39 pm
Drown plodded along beside her, nodding. "My family likes family. Our babies will be family so they'll be liked." It was sound logic in his mind. "I might have to get a den of my own close by. I don't think right away, though."  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:57 pm
She smiled and felt better knowing everyone here would love them too. She loved them already, she could feel the lives inside her and it filled her with love, but what if the babies didn't feel it back? She could love them so much and they might not care...she could only hope they would love her back.

"Your own place sounds nice. Then the babies won't bother everyone when their home." She said with a smile as she nuzzled his neck as they saw the large tree ahead of them. "Maybe one day I can meet some of them too. It would be nice, I don't know a lot of my own family except my crazy sister." She said with a laugh. "If she saw me now I think she would die laughing." She said with a giggle.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:40 pm
"Family is family. I think your sister would be happy for you. The rest of your family, too. I know my family will be happy," Drown rattled on as they approached the den. "I don't think the foals will be in the way. At least not for awhile.

At the den, he poked his head in, but didn't see any other family members. "Hm. We're alone. Well, that's fine. Gives me room to clear some space."  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:04 pm
She smiled at him and looked around through the opening of the tree and watched him. Smiling her heart felt so happy just being close to him like this. It was nice to know he loved her and to know she felt the same, cause she knew it. But she knew she would move around and probably find others to father babies too. Curious to see what other children she might have, curious about everything that could happen with different genes.

"Yes that's helpful. I would help some if I could but I'm so tired often from the little ones taking so much out of me."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:00 pm
"Rest, Moonlit. I can do this," Drown said, nudging leaves and what-not around to make more bedding. "I can take care of you." He got back to work, letting Moonlit settle down.  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:11 pm
She smiled and settled into the clear and comfy looking spot and curled up and cleaned her leg a little. She smiled at him and wasn't sure how to react to him saying that. Such sweet words and kind things he did. She smiled as she watched and yawned.

"Thank you Drowning. I'm glad I came to you. I was worried but now I'm glad I'm here." She said softly as she felt herself drifting off to sleep.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff