Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:11 pm
"... I was talking more about giving someone a secret envelope randomly, but..." she seem a little unnerved at this point. glancing back other to the other guy as Izaya turned away from them to answer the dex.

"I imagine your pride is being hurt a little, you came searching for me after all. Maybe you hope that I had played with you a little more like this when we were still partners. Do you think it could have helped our relationship a little better?
Keep it up, you're almost there."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:38 pm
"But?" he asked quickly reading the new text before glancing back over his shoulder. "Excuse me, I just got a text from her. We play this little game like a scavenger hunt between the two of us. I'm sorry if her involving you inconvenienced you in any way. You were saying...?"

Without looking at his dex, he typed with fingers that knew the keys by heart. 'Why would my pride be hurt? It's not as though I've lost yet. If anything, I'm flattered you went through so much trouble just for me.

...but you'll have to forgive me if I don't believe you're the woman who was my partner for the past three years.'

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:41 pm
"Hey its none of my business." She said holding her hands up blinking when he got curious at her words "uh, I was saying, People donate their hair sometimes, so its not really that unusual..."

"Haahaahaa, see you soon Izaya."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:56 pm
He put his dex away once more and pivoted to face the man and woman directly. "Hm? Was it that she donated her hair, then?" He cocked his head with a pleading smile. "If you could give me any leads on what she looked like after she concluded business with you, it would really help me out. I might walk right past her without recognizing her otherwise. She likes to tease me that way."  

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:58 pm
"Uh... I mean, she looks the same in her picture, just... without hair?" The women replied uncertainly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:12 am
"So she did shave her whole head bald, then?" He stared at the woman a moment before laughing aloud and scratching the back of his head. "I didn't know if she'd actually go through with it. She was talking about wondering what it felt like to actually be bald. Thank you so much. You've been so helpful."

Bowing again, he turned and headed toward the destination address that had been on the pen, more determined than ever to find his target. This time, though, perhaps he would take the bus.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:18 am
The financial office wasn't anything spectacular or out of the ordinary. Thoguh as it was later in the day it was closed, sitting on the side of the city street empty and dark.
By this time Faleen had had Izaya running from one end of the city to the other, the sun had already set in the sky. The bus would drop him off fairly close to the building so he wouldn't have to do much walking.

Froakie sat quietly in one of the ally ways behind a mail box, his large eyes trailed on the road by the offices, remaining out of sight as he was told, until he saw what he had been waiting there for.
"Forak" the frog croaked in order to grab Izaya's attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:48 am
The annoyed info broker was beginning to lose his patience when he saw that the financial office was closed. "Tch." He looked around, walking a little more to find somewhere to sit to calm himself when he heard what he assumed was Faleen's Froakie.

With the sun having gone down, Izaya removed his shades and headed toward the source of the sound when he spotted the pokemon behind the mail box. Each of his strides seemed to get stronger and more purposeful with each step.

"Well well. Didn't think I'd be glad to see a pokemon, but I am," he said to the amphibious creature, leaning down to address him. "What now, hmm? I don't suppose your trainer is around here anywhere..." He glanced about with the limited peripheral vision of his good eye hoping to be ready for anything and clearly on-guard.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:19 pm
Froakie fixed Izaya with a soft frown as he walked over, doing nothing at first but staring at him though half now half lidded eyes.
This particular pokemon never seemed to get really excited about much of anything, he was dutiful and determined, and being the only non-dark in the team he had a lot to make up for when it came to his older and much more skilled team mates. He was fiercely loyal to Faleen however, and always had been, A self-appointed protector of the Agent and one of the few who could openly converse with her.
He would earn his place on her team. At least that’s what he had been hoping for before this entire ordeal happened.

He came another light croak when Izaya came over, looking much more serious then he usually seemed.
Unable to speak to Izaya the frog simply looked him over the bubbles around his neck puffing up a little more for a few seconds, before turning to hop off down the street, Pausing only to glance back to see if Izaya would follow.
It wasn't up to him if he would or not, but Froakie seemed to be the only lead Izaya would have, and Froakie knew it. So without waiting more than a couple of seconds the frog continues on.

Though his method of travel might have come off on a little of the inconvenient side, hopping and pausing and hopping and pausing, but he never let Izaya catch up to him, and he had great control over his movements.
He would lead Izaya down the streets, eventually off down a side road that would take them through allies where apartments were kept.
If it weren't for the gleam of his shiny skin dancing off of the dim ally way lamps Froakie might have slipped away from sight into the darkness.

It was isolated here, the further Froakie took Izaya the quieter it got, no cars, no people. Though the faint sound of someone singing in the depths of the ally.
It was here that Froakie stopped completely, large yellow eyes trailed on the street before them, then glanced over at Izaya, hopping up onto a nearby window sill and out of the path.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:25 pm
"Tch...look at me, talking to a pokemon like it can understand..." Izaya muttered to himself, rolling his eyes. "Then again, with the dead running around and Faleen losing her mind to side with the League, I guess just about anything seems plausible at the moment..."

If the man could tell that the pokemon appeared more serious than he usually was, he gave no indication. He seemed to understand that he was to follow Froakie, however, because he stuck his hands in his pockets and swiftly pursued with long strides. He would just have to hope he didn't somehow get blind-sided by some street lamp or mugger or something on the side of his missing eye while he was focusing on the frog.

Finally, after what seemed like ages of paranoid power-walking and mental map-making, he recognized the area of the city where several apartments were located. Perhaps the Froakie was taking him directly to Faleen's new hideout. Why would Faleen allow that, though? It didn't seem likely. Even if he chose to keep his lips zipped, no matter how out-of-the-way this place was, who was to say someone wasn't tracking his dex right then and there? Was she that confident in showing him her new living quarters?

He squinted as the amphibious pokemon got harder and harder to see along the dim light of the alleyways. It was now he was grateful for the building of his stamina, among other things, from Aulus' classes, because Froakie didn't seem to want to slow. At long last, though, the informant saw his guide come to a final halt. He wondered who was singing. Taking a minute to catch his breath, Izaya eventually went up to the window sill that Froakie hopped up onto and peered at him over the tops of his shades. "That her?" he asked, glancing toward the building as he referred to the musical voice.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:40 pm
Froakie dipped his head lightly, prying his eyes away from the street to look at Izaya, a deeper more fearful frown pulling at his lips, and a light croak answering the informant's question... as best he could.
The frog remained where he was though, not moving any closer for some reason.

Faleen wasn't apposed to waiting, not this night. She had spent much of the day wandering around the city running errands and getting her situation in order that being able to lay down and relax for a while felt pretty nice.

She had found herself in an alleyway, empty, most of the residential buildings ended a block back, leaving her alone, this was the perfect set up.
She had settled on an old sofa that had been thrown out against the building with the trash, her hands propped behind her now completely shaved head, a turtle neck shirt and the slightly glistening coat she rarely seemed to take off still around her shoulders.

The darkness felt nice, this sofa, though she felt somewhat repulsed by gave a certain kind of thrill that she had pushed herself to lay on it.
In the darkness she tried to break the silence by talking to herself at first, telling jokes and enjoying the sound of her voice. But somewhere down the line the talk turned into song, and from there the song continued.

"Are you, are you Coming to the tree?
Where I told you to run, So we'd both be free.
Strange things did happen here~ No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight- In the hanging tree."

The voice was sweet, elegant and drifted through the air in almost perfect waves as it waved its way through the haunting tune.

"Are you, are you, coming to the tree?
Wear a necklace of rope, Side by side with me.
Strange things did happen here no stranger would it be
If we met at midnight in the hanging tree."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:32 pm
Izaya took off his shades and put them in his jacket pocket. There was no need for them in the dark nor in a place that seemed this secluded.

"Aww, do you sing that to creep all the random passerby out, or just lil' ol' me?" he asked in a playful tone as he approached the couch with a few more steps.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:38 pm
Her song was interrupted by a voice, drawing Faleen's song to an abrupt end.
lifting her head up with wide curious eyes, the Agent then smiled and sat up herself, practically hopping to her feet.
"It is a bit of a creepy tune isn't it, but its been stuck in my head for so long." she tilted her head, grinning at Izaya as he drew closer, hands moving to her hips. "Makes me wonder why I don't sing more often." he finished with a chuckle.

She glanced down the way he came before fixing him with a look, reaching her gloved hands up and clapping them together "So you found me! Good job, Though really, I knew you would, one way or another."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:52 pm
"It wasn't the melody or even the suspicious lyrics that creeped me out more so than it was to hear that voice singing," the ex-Rocket clarified, pretending to study his nails. "Maybe she just avoids doing so in front of me, but in all the years I've known her, Faleen doesn't sing."

A fake smile tightened his lips when he looked up again. "That's great. Marvelous." He clapped slowly. "Good for you. You can predict the future. Does that make you a Psychic-type, then?"

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:59 pm
Faleen arched her eyebrows at his comment, moving her arms to cross them over her chest. "first off, rude, I'm right here, you don't need to talk about me like I'm not. and secondly, I can sing, I can sing very well actually and always could. I think its more accurate to question how exactly you would know? How much about me do you actually know Izaya?"

This comment was followed with a light snicker and a wave of her hand "Or it just means that i know you well enough to get that smile to appear on your face. As fake as your eye~"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff