Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:50 pm
insidiousEnigma

Nickle replied, following along. She looked it over.

"True, but I think that is true for all creatures, but it can't hurt to dream." Lex gave soft hum of interest. "Experimental soil?" He hedged, wondering if he could hear more about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:54 pm
Shaddaling

Kuroko gave a little shrug, He nudged the potted plant into position beside a beautifully blooming Gardenia.

"I'm sure they'll learn...but you'll likely go through a couple of plants before then." Zacharie laughed lightly before giving a soft hum. "Here it is." He pulled a rather thick, worn, hardback book from the shelf before turning to Lex. "Hm? Oh, yes. I was trying to formulate soil better suited for growing plants in stressful environments. So far it's proving to be a successful experiment."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:43 pm
insidiousEnigma

"That is wonderful Zach! Does it work on more plant like Pokemon? Such as Oddish?" He questioned, taking the book carefully, and started to flip through the pages.

Nickle settled on the table, reaching to poke at the Gardenia blooms. She questioned, wondering if that was why the Espurr was going through so much trouble  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:11 pm
Shaddaling

Zacharie paused, his eyebrows furrowed as he thought that over. "Well...I haven't tried it on a plant pokemon..." He said slowly, obviously considering the merits of the idea. "I don't see why it wouldn't be beneficial to them." Could he get Chiro to lay in soil for a few hours a day? He was a ghost-grass type so it might not work. "I'll have to get a grass-type to test it out." He decided then, sounding determined.

Kuroko perked up, He sounded impressed the that ghost-type had figured it out.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas